Part 59

After a couple days Manda recovered fully. Thank god! She returned to her old self and I've noticed her and Masky getting a little comfortable with each other. It was little things like lots of hugging, cheek kissing, and holding hands. It's so cute though! Manda smiles brightly...more than she ever had before.

Tony has been busy a lot with Slendy giving him jobs. He still won't tell me a thing. He can't keep covering it up because believe or not we are getting married. Damn that still doesn't sound right.

I'm really bored at the moment. Tony left like two hours ago. So I'm alone in his house. I doze off and start to think. I hope he's not hurt. I don't want him to end up hurt like last time with Jeff. God, that was really bad. It was so bad I felt like I was going to puke but I never did. Worst feeling any human being could expirence...

"H-Hey!" I see Toby walk through the door. He's holding his right arm, his face is scratched up and he's limping. Oh no! My worst fear just came alive just from thinking. I quickly get up to my feet and help him.

"What the hell happened?" I helped him to the couch.

"Er- nothing." He sighs. I'm done!

"Nothing? Really? Okay, you can't keep covering everything you do. Its not gonna work this time!"

He sighs. "I know...its not fair, but-"

"Don't you dare!" I say. Ugh, I'm sick of being so patient. I'm being lied to God damnit! I'm hurt because he thinks I can't handle the truth. I'm stronger than he thinks.

He sighs again. "Your right." I wait for his explanation. "The stuff I do-" he hesitates. "Slendy usually gets us to either- kill people, or other weird things..." He sighs.

"See that wasn't so bad was it?" I say

He looks shocked at my reply."what?" I ask him.

"I thought you- I thought you would be horrified." He says.

"Why the hell would I be horrified?"

"Because Kat, you don't like me hurting others. I don't want you to think of me as....a monster." He sighs again. I scoot over to him.

"Why would you think that?" I ask.

"Because its true. I told you that I wanna be good for you...but I can't even do that." He pinches the bridge if his nose. God, I feel bad.

"Your already too good for me. Don't make yourself even better." I lay my hand on his shoulder.

"I'm not Kat. I don't get how you see that. I'm a psychopathic killer."

"I don't see you as that. I don't see you as a monster, psycho, or a killer.I see you as Toby. Your the most important thing in my life. I love you... So much. Don't forget that." I wrap my arms around him.

"Your crazy, you know that?" He smiles at me.

"I know." I laugh. He pulls me close to him then wraps his arms around my waist. I lean in then kiss his nose lightly.

"Nah,ah." He says then presses his lips against mine passionately. I try to not laugh, but I can't.

"Stop being so cute!" He smiles.

"I'm sorry." I say innocently. "Toby what happened though."

"I was fighting the rake..." He sighs.

I know about the rake. So creepy! How does he have the courage the fight that thing!? "Dang are you okay?!"

"Just scrachted up a little."

"A little?" I touch the scratches on his face. He flinches. "Don't worry I'll take care of you!" I say in a motherly tone.

************

After I cleaned up Toby's wounds he decided to take a shower. He takes his shirt off first thing then stops.

"Care to join me?" He smirks.

"No thanks."

"You don't love me!"

"I do, but I don't need to shower with you to prove it." I say. He rolls his eyes.

After a couple minutes I hear the water turn off. Toby comes out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist. SWEET JESUS! I literally just noticed that's all he was wearing. Shirtless, and he was still wet from the shower. If I was a guy I'd get a fucking boner! My heart starts to beat really fast. I'm suddenly really nervous now.

"Hey." He says.

"Oh, I-I will let you c-change!" I say then I'm out of the room in a flash. My heart is still beating fastly. God, I hate how he effects me. Hey, at least we know I'm psychically attracted to him! I hear the door open then jerk my body around. He's wearing clothes now...except for a shirt. Of course! He found out I know it!

"Your such a nervous wreck that its cute!" He grabs my waist, pulling me towards his chest.

Boom, boom, boom, boom

SHUT THE FUCK UP HEART! It really amazes me the effect he has on me.

"Its not, it's sad!" I say.

"Its adorable and you know it." He kisses my jawline then my lips. Fuck it! I don't care how neverous I am! I immediately kiss him back then wrap my arms around his broad shoulders. I bury my face in his neck.

"The effect I have on you, makes me feel great!" He laughs.

"Ah, shut up." I mumble.

This chapter was adorable XD