Part 51

I woke up to an empty space besides me. Where's Toby? Is he working again? Probably he always works, wish I knew what he does when I'm gone. I sigh heavily.

I swing my legs off of my bed then get up to go into the bathroom. I need to clean my face up. I splash cold water on my face, and I shiver. Its really cold. After I dab my face with a dry towel I decide to brush my teeth.

After that I go downstairs. I wonder if Mask- I mean Tim and Manda are awake. I approach the door and crack it open slightly. I see Manda sleeping peaceful and by her side is no other than Mas- I mean Tim. He was sleeping too and both there hands were intertwined together. Aww, they are so cute together. I close the door so I don't wake them.

Manda and Tim are so cute together. They would make a great couple. Tum has been so caring with Manda he's never been like that with me. But luckily I don't care because I ready have someone. I'm glad he is forgetting about our almost kiss. I really hope they get together though. I'm not sure if Manda is all up for it. She still isn't over Ryan I can tell by her expression every time someone says 'boyfriend' or 'love'...and her wallpaper is him. But I know that Tim likes her he is so obvious. Its cute though.

I reach the kitichen. Toby still isn't anywhere to be seen. Oh, I wish he would be told me before he left! Mental note: lecture Toby about  telling me where he goes when I'm asleep.

Oh, what to do? Maybe I could make breakfast. Yes I'll do that. What can I make though? Ooh, how about I make eggs, bacon, and toast! That sounds really mouthwatering right now. Okay its decided that I will make something yummy for breakfast. I try to reach for the upper cabinet but I can't reach it. Ugh, short girl problems! I get on my tippie toes then grab the pan. Yes, I got it without giving myself a black eye...progress!

**********

I did it! I made breakfast without any little mistakes. Its prefect! Haha, I love when I make something and it turns into a masterpiece. Its a good feeling of accomplishment. Okay, I'll go get Manda and Tim. Before I could even get into the room, both Manda and Tim pop out of the room together. They aren't holding hands. Dang it!

"What is that delicious smell?!" Manda smiles widely.

"I actually made breakfast since its only the three of us."

"Where's Toby?" Manda asks me while her and Tim sit down. Tim actually looks at me for the first time in weeks. I feel bad about rejecting his kiss but I have someone else and I would never betray them!

"Work I think." I prepare their plates. They both thank me and Tim actually looks me in the eyes.

"Oh, so I guess its just us, Hehe more for me!" Manda smiles. Tim just shakes his head.

"You and food, Manda." He chuckles. She laughs.

"I'm sorry I just love it!" Manda smiles widely. I have never seen her face light up so much...not even with Ryan.

"Manda has always been a food addict. Like in 9th grade she would make me make her food. ALL THE TIME!" I laugh then they both join in. This is nice, but Toby isn't here. Its okay he would probably give Tim the evil eye. He still hasn't fully forgiven him about almost kissing me.

***********

"Thanks that was really good!" Mand smiles and hands me her plate. "Oh want me to help?" She asks. Well why not?

"Sure that would be great!"

"Oh can you get me a small towel. They're in the laundry room." She nods then leaves. Tim hands me his plate.

"I never got the chance to apologize for almost...kissing you." He says the last word quietly. He pauses then says "I'm sorry."

"Its okay." I smile kindly at him.