Part 20

Toby comes back an hour later. He looks really tired though. His mask and goggles were still on, but I didn't mind he seemed really tired. He flopped onto the couch on his stomach. I laughed.

"Tired?" I put my hands on my hips. He jerks his head up and looks at me. You can tell he's tired it evens says it in his dark eyes.

"You've got no idea." He says tiredly. I sit by him on the couch. I rub his back in small circles. His breathing is quite steady.

"I'll get you a blanket, okay?" I say. He looks at me and nods. I get up then reach for a black fuzzy blanket that's on the couch. His eyes are slightly droopy then they close slowly when I lay the blanket on him. I smile. He's really cute when asleep. I couldn't help but admire him for a couple minutes, wow this isn't creepy at all. Ugh now I'm like a creeper girlfriend.

I go up to his room. Is it bad that I want to sneak around? I really shouldn't start sneaking around his room. I can't do that while he's asleep that's just wrong! I can be mean occasionally, but I'm really nice. I give up and sit on his bed, I look through my bag to see the outfits I got. I have one more clean outfit for tomorrow. It was a plain white sweatshirt that was from Roxy and a pair of shorts. I decide to change my clothes into my PJs it is almost six anyways, might as well get comfy. I put on a big clean green shirt that's really baggy too. It falls down up above my knees. I feel a little shy about my clothes but I know he wouldn't try anything on me. I smile to myself. I wonder what Toby was doing? I don't want to be nosy, but I really don't care. When I get downstairs Toby is asleep. I smile at him just the sight of him makes me happy. I'm in love with a killer, but it feels so good!

I end up in his bed playing with my phone. I occasionally go on Wattpad and read some addictive stories and a couple of fan fictions. They get so addicting! Then I go on we heart it. I like most the pics and laugh at the tumblr posts. I remember that Toby is still sleeping downstairs. I check my phone then realize that my mom hasn't ever called me this weekend. I sigh and click my phone off. I come down and see Toby getting up slowly.

"Sorry did I wake you up?" I say quietly.

"No, nap time is over for me." He stretches his arms, and let's out a cute yawn. "You look cute." He smiles.

"That's not was I was going for, but thanks." I laugh and he motions me to sit by him. I sit by him and he puts his arm around me.

"Aren't you tired?" He asks.

"No I haven't been working today, what did you do anyway?" I ask

"Just some tasks I had to do." I nod. I know he isn't telling me the whole complete truth. I decide not to push on.

"Okay...so" I said.

"So?" He chuckled.

"okay well, I don't know much about you so I turned to Google and-" he stopped me.

"You did what?" He asked.

"I googled you and found your story. Which you never told me about what was I supposed to do?" I ask.

"Oh I don't know? Wait for me to tell you!" He said in a frustrated tone. He can't be serious right?

"When we're you gonna tell me?" I ask impatiently.

"I was...umm...soon." He hesitates each word he says. I have a feeling he want going to tell me anything. Thank god I did my research.

"Soon? Huh?" I say.

"Yeah."

"Any specific time?" I push on. He looks puzzled at my question. I wait for his answer then he slugs his shoulders.

"I wasn't really...planning on telling you at a specific date." He sighs. I don't say anything because I have nothing to say at all. Strange boy I swear! "Are you mad?" He asks.

"No I'm just...feel like you lied to me that's all." I cross my arms and turn my gaze towards the door. He scoots towards me.

"I'm sorry, I don't want to hurt you Kat." He says sweetly. Its so hard to resist him when he's begging me.

"You can repay me by telling me who you are, Toby." I say stubbornly he sighs in defeat.

"Okay." I turn my gaze towards him and give him all my attention.

"I'll try to make it quick. Well when I was younger I was teased in school because of my constant twitching and my...neck problem. Soon after that i was home schooled. My dad was an alcoholic and was abusive. After he left my sister and me got into a terrible car accident. She didn't make it...but I did. My dad didn't even bother to see her in the hospital. After that me and my mom stayed at my dads. Then I killed him in a fire for being such a dick to everyone...then slendy started a fire so no one knew who killed him. After the fire happened slendy took me in as a proxy and cleared my name every where." He sighed.

"Wait what about the feeling no pain and you eating your flesh?" I ask tasting bile in my mouth. He shakes his head.

"No those were myths, some people like to add some creepy things in there." He confesses.

"Why didn't you tell me any of this?"

"Because...I was scared of how you would react to it. I didn't want you to be freaked out by me then leave." He took of the goggles and mask from his neck and placed them on the table. Honestly, I wasn't freaked out with him. No one had a perfect life, I certainly don't so he shouldn't stress about what I think. I'm glad he's being honest with me now. Better late then never.

"I will not leave because of the past." I say.

"Why wouldn't you? I'm a killer Kat and that's not going to change anything. If I were you I would probably leave right now." He sighed then hung his head.

"I'm not trying to change you, and I told you I wouldn't leave you for whatever you've done." I look at him. He lifts his head up and has sad brown eyes.

"You won't?" He asks.

"Of course not. If anything your the only person that I...love." I look away feeling my cheeks burn intensely. I sound so cheesy right now.

"Aww, I love you too Kat." He pulls me towards him and embraces me tightly. I'm still wearing a shirt that could probably expose my panties so I start to get uneasy. He holds my waist and hugs me. I hug him back holding his torso. Toby is so warm right now. There's like specific time when he'll have a temperature change its so weird.

"Hehe, yeah Toby my shirt." I giggle nervously. He looks at what I'm wearing an gives me mischievous smile. Uh oh that can't be good!

"Your so cute when your nervous." He laughs and pulls my shirt down so its covering my thighs again. I slowly relax knowing that he won't do anything. He kisses my nose lightly and caresses my hair. I can't blame him for having being a little oh whats the word...oh thirsty you could say. I mean I'm like that too but I'm really nervous when I even come near a boy let alone do anything. Why am I such a nervous wreck all the time?

"Hmm do we have any food?" He asks. I roll my eyes. He such a boy sometimes.

"We might I'll go check." I get up and open the fridge. I see some bread and ham maybe he can make a sandwich. I really should make him something he just woke up from a nap anyways. God I'm nice!

*********

Later after Toby had dinner we just went to bed. I could tell he was still tired, but I know he wouldn't admit it. He slumped into bed while I washed my face. After that I went to bed with him. He pulled me in his arms then kissed my cheek. I smiled. Then we both fell asleep at the same time.

It was pure bliss.