Part 40

Hey guys Hope your enjoying the story. What gonna happen next? Lol you'll find out what happens idk why I put this post. Lol enjoy now.

Toby's P.O.V

I'm jolted back to reality by Kat shaking my arm. She looks at me with concerned eyes.

"Are you okay?!" She asks.

"I-I'm fine, are you okay?" I pull her into a soft embrace. She tenses up then relaxes into my chest.

"Toby I'm fine its you I'm concerned about. You were yelling 'Stop Kat, Stop!' What was that about?" She pulls back and looks at me. I shale my head and rub my eyes. I'm not sure if I should tell her about her dream it might freak her out.

Be honest girls like that stuff...

My subconscious is right for a change and I decide to tell her the truth. "I had a dream that you...were lost and..." She beckoned me to go on. "I found you covered in blood...then you tried to...uh kill me." I said the last part nonchalantly.

"Oh." She looks sad for a moment, then she says "Was I in hysteria mode?"

"Uhh...kinda." I said carefully. I don't want scare her. She already seems like she's upset. Great! Ugh why do I always screw everything up.

"Its not your fault." She says like she is reading my mind. I stare blankly at her.  Can she also read minds now!?

"Are you upset?" I ask gently. She looks up then shakes her head.

"No, I'm fine. I would never hurt you like that. If I ever lose control please stop me." She pleads.

"You won't lose control Kat." I say. She looks at me with expression that literally says 'You-don't-know-that-Toby'. "You won't." I say, then she rolls her eyes. She's cute when she's annoyed. I laugh then pull her close to me into a warm embrace. She smells like cotton candy and fresh clean sheets. Wow, I'm weird. Kat laughs then relaxes and lays on my chest.

"Have a nice nap?" She snickers.

"Uh, kinda except for that dream." I say being very cautious of my words.

I don't want her to get upset about a stupid little dream that meant nothing.

"Yeah it seemed bad...you were yelling so..." She sighs. I shake my bed and pull her closer.

"Its not your fault, it was just a stupid dream." I say. She mumbles something to herself but I couldn't hear what it was. Her legs wrap around my hips and I pull her body close to mine. She smiles then presses her lips against mine. We stay there making put for like 2 minutes until she pulls away for a breath. I want more but I know better then to let my lust get the better of me.

"So how was your day before you had that nightmare?" She asks sweetly. I chuckle slightly.

"It was a pretty chill day actually." I smiled she laughed. "How was yours?"

"Good, but my mom wasn't home." She rolled her eyes. I held her delicate hands in comfort.

"Sorry kitty Kat." I said sadly. What's wrong with Kat's mom? She's such a bitch half the time and when she's not a bitch she fucking wasted or getting hooked up with random guys. I feel sorry for her. My mom was usually there for me. But Kat is all alone and nobody deserves to be alone... Especially not my kitty Kat.