Part 11

I walk home fast. I hate school ugh. Nothing interesting happened, but I just can't stand having to see her face. The strange thing is that Toby hasn't come to see me today. So I've been thinking a lot about him. School is so boring I literally wanna slam my for head against the desk several times. Haha people would shit bricks!! I laugh aloud. I unlock the front door and find that I'm alone in a big empty house. Like usual. I grab a snack then go upstairs. I flop onto my bed. Wow I am tired! I wonder were Toby is though? He usually comes by once I'm a while. I grow worried. Ugh I'm acting like an overprotective girlfriend.

Toby's P.O.V

I left Kat's house before she got home. That could've been her walking through the door. What Jeff said kinda got to me I'm not gonna lie. Stupid Jeff. He thinks he knows me or something. Your a killer, Ticci Toby. His voice echo's through my head. I don't care if I'm a killer, I'm still humans and I still have emotions. I get up from my couch and go to the fridge. I barely have any food left. I slam the fridge a little harder than I should. Maybe Jeff's right. Is he? I don't know anymore. I am a killer, I know that. I just don't want to be on my own. Anyways I like Kat I really like her. I would probably never tell her but still. Maybe I should go see her. I didn't see her today only when we woke up. I wonder what high school is like for her. I never went I've only seen it on TV. With the mean girls being the cheerleaders, then the underdogs and blah, blah, blah.

Maybe I should go to Kat's I'm not too sure. I'll go because I'm bored. Surprising!

I decide to go through the window( the traditional way.) Kat isn't in the room, I knock on the bathroom door just in case. No answer. Now she's worrying me. I go to downstairs quietly. I don't see anyone in sight. My heart beats faster and faster. Jeff! I think. He could've taken her. Now I'm pissed off. I wonder around her house. I look through the doors and nothing! I look through the closets and laundry room. No kitty Kat.

"Kat!" I yell. No reply. I wouldn't be surprised if Jeff had her. I'm gonna kill him. I'll go back to my house for my axes. I know exactly were Jeff would be.

I run through the forest. I can see why no one lives out here. It's creepy, but I don't mind. The sun is at twilight. My breathe is running out. I stop and bend down putting my hands in my knees. You can't stop what if Kat is getting hurt! I start to sprint to my house again. Finally I'm here. I slam my door open then run to my axes. I put them in the belt straps of my jeans.

"Toby!" A familiar voice says behind me. I turn my head. Kat looks worried.

"Kat, there you are!" I take her hands. I've always take her hands. Even when I didn't like her. Haha! I'm glad she's safe. "Did Jeff get to you?"

"No, why?" She looks confused.

"I'm just making sure your okay, because I went to your house and no one was home."

"Haha I was doing the same thing!" She laughs.

"What?"

"I was at my house and I was wondering where you were. So I came here." She nods her head.

"Oh, I'm fine!" I say.

"I can see that." She smiles. I hold her waist and bring her towards me.

"Good." I lean in to kiss her. She kisses me back, then she wraps her arms around my neck. Kat rests her head on my chest. I hold her waist gently. "So..." I say awkwardly.

"What's going on with that Jeff guy?" She asked with her emerald green eyes shining.

"He just...he was in..your house today when I came to check in you...so I thought he was going to hurt you"