Part 65

Whats up guys? Haven't wrote in forever. Sorry about that c:

Tobys P.OV

After at least two hours being stuck with Manda being a chatterbox, Masky admiring her, and Kat just staring at her window we finally make it to the cabin.

The cabin was beautiful. It was surrounded by nature; Trees, a clearwater lake, gorgeous plants. The cabin wasn't that big but ut was just right. It was bathed in rich brown paint and it had small windows peaking out of the logs. God, this is beautiful. I look to my right and see that Kat has fallen asleep. Wow, she feel asleep listening to metal? Of course.

I shake her small shoulder gently. "Kat, wake up."

Her eyeluds flutter open, revealing her pure emerald eyes. "Hmm?" She looks at me with a confused expressuon on her face. I point out the window. She jerks her head. Once she sees the cabin her face lights up.

"O-Oh my god!" She shouts. Manda looks back at us.

"Is it okay?"

"Okay?! It's perfect! Manda its so pretty." She smiles.

"I'm glad you guys like it." Manda smiles. Then the car comes to a slow stop. Kat was the first one to get out and i follow. Kat squeals and jumps like a child. I hold her from behind to stop her from going nuts. She just laughs while looking around. Such a cutie.

"Oh yeah, well just get your bags." Manda says sarcastically .

"Hehe sorry." Kat laughes then we get our luggage. We all head up to the door, even the porch was perfectly painted. Manda takes a key from her pocket then jams it into the door. A smell of vanilla and lemon grass hit me like a brick wall. Everything was well decorated. How did Manda get this cabin?

"Manda how did you get this cabin?" Kat asks beating me to it.

"Well this is actually my parents but they never come here and they basically gave me the key."

"Oh. Well thanks for letting us use it." I thank her. I wonder why she lent the cabin to us anyway? Maybe just to be nice. She's really nice, almost nicer than Kat.

"So wheres are room?" Kat asks with a goofy grin platered onto her face. Manda jerks her head then starts to walk. We all follow her.

She opens a wooden door and reveals a room. A large room in fact. There was a king sized bed with white cream covers and pure white pillows.

There was a a flat screen TV on the wall. The drapes were also light just like the bed comforters. Everything about this room was light. Kat dropped her luggage then dived into the bed.

"Augh this feels so good!" Her muffled voice says. Shes so cute I'm tenped to get in bed with her.

"Alright Love We have to go!" Manda announces. Kat gets up from the bed.

"Huggies!" She wraps her arms around Manda in a tight hug. Masky and me just awkwardly look at eachother.

"I guess I'll see you later." I say.

"Yup, later."

"Bye Tim!" Kat hugs Masky. Ugh, why? She shouldn't be hugging any guy. Of course he hugs her back. Just glad that he has a girlfriend. I look over  to Manda who doesn't mind. Maybe I'm just paranoid. They both leave then Kat turns to me.

I holdher waist and pull her in. "Did you have to hug him?"

"I hugged him, not kissed him." She looks up to me. I was about say something until Kat leaped out of my arms and onto the bed.

"I need this bed!" She smiles while  cuddling with the fluffy pillows. I laugh then cuddle with her. Shes so small and fraile. So cute.

"So what do you wanna do today?" She asks.

"I dunno." I just shrug. She jumps off of the bed.

"Good thing i brought my bathing suite!" She laughs then opens her luggage trying to find her suite. An evil smirk comes to my face.

"That is a good thing." I laugh.

Obseesed with ghost town. How was your guys week?