Part 19

I see a boy in a white mask. He has dusty brown hair. The mask has big eye holes and weird curved eyebrows, his mouth is in a normal expression. He's wearing a orange hoodie and jeans. The only real feature I see of him is his brilliant blue eyes staring back at us. I don't move a muscle, he's a little creepy.

"Masky, go away." Toby said rudely. I have a feeling Toby isn't very fond of this guy. I just stay silent.

"Why? Toby your needed." He says. Needed? What is he needed for? What is going on here? I give Toby a confused expression.

"Needed for?" He asks.

"Slendy needs you to do some things for him." He crosses his arms. I wish I could pull off that mask. I'm curious what he's hiding under there.

"Oh..when should I go." He sighs.

"Soon, your still a proxy, you know." He says like annoyingly. I'm not sure what a proxy is? And who the hell is slendy? Soon Masky left us and went through the forest.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"I have to do some things. It won't take that long, I'm sorry." He sticks his hands in his pockets.

"That's okay. So who's slendy?" I ask again. I'm just full of unanswered questions.

"Uhh he's kinda like my boss you could say." We make it in the house.

"Interesting." That's the only word I could say. I didn't know Toby had a boss. What was he in a mafia? I didn't ask any questions. Toby went into his room. I assume to change his clothes. What was proxy? I remember what Masky had said to him,

"Your still a proxy you know?"

I'm not so sure what that is. I made a mental note. Do some research about Ticci Toby and proxy.

Toby came out of his room, with his goggles on his forehead. Then his mask below his chin. "Sorry Kat." He sighed.

"Its fine." I wave it off. He kisses my forehead. "I'll be back soon, if anyone comes kill them." He smirks.

"That probably won't happen." I laugh.

"Just in case." He hands me a sharp blade. I take it to make him feel better. He leaves after telling me how to use it. Then I quickly get on my phone. I used only 78% of my data so I'll be good. I typed in Ticci Toby. Some websites pop up but I click on creepypastawiki.com

I scanned my eyes on his story. He was born without any feeling so he couldn't feel any pain physically. It said that he got his name from twitching so much and uncontrollably cracking his neck. It said his dad was alcoholic. His sister died when he was younger in a car crash. After she died Toby and his mom went to his dads. Toby was loathing it. He started a habit by biting his fingers and eating the flesh on them. Then he killed his dad in a terrible accident. It says no one knows his remains, but is believed to be a proxy of slenderman.

Wow Toby left some information out about his life. I looked at the Google images. I found that most of them resembled him a lot. This is so strange. Finding out that your boyfriend has a whole story and probably bunch of fangirls out there.

Oh! I almost forgot about that proxy stuff. I typed in proxy. Some images came up with a circle and a X inside the circle. It said A proxy is a killer/creepypasta that works under slenderman (a humanoid creepypasta)

Wow this is so bizarre! But stranger things have happened. I start to think about Toby's story. I didn't know his dad was an alcoholic. He didn't say anything about it. why? That would make me feel a hell lot better knowing that he knows what I'm going through. The other things I read scared me though. The flesh eating was quite scary and so was the not feeling any pain. I know I might sound really clingy but I need to ask him about it. The not feeling anything must not be true. He feels things when he holds my hand or kisses me. Does he?

I sigh aloud and sit on the couch. I see the front door open. I was expecting to see Toby but got another surprise. It was that masked guy. I wasn't that scared, he didn't seem that murderous to me.

"So this is what Toby's been doing with his time." He walked towards me and sat on the living chair

"What is that supposed to mean!" I cross my arms and glare at him.

"Nothing it just means that he's been distracted from his work." He says through the mask. I suddenly feel really bad about it. Well god damn it he never told me!

"Oh, sorry."

"Its not your fault." He says sincerely. Maybe he's not that bad of a guy. But I want to know what's under that mask. What is he hiding?

"So your name is..." I go on.

"Call me Masky." He says. I nod. "And you?"

"Oh, I'm Kat."

"I can see why Toby likes you." He says almost in a seductive way. That caught me off guard. What's that supposed to mean?

"Uhh..."

"Never mind what I said. So Kat how long have you known Toby?" He looked at my through the mask. His eyes were so pretty.

"Not long, almost a month or two I think." I cross my legs and set my elbows on my knees.

"Wow! He didn't kill you?" He asks me in a surprising tone.

"When he came I was gonna kill myself anyway. If anything he saved me." I said.

"Wow saved by a killer huh?" He laughs.

"Hehe, I guess. Does Toby really kill that much?" I ask. Does he really kill people inconspicuously? I wish he would stop though. He's so much better than murdering people.

"Yeah, he used to. His rates of killing people got lower though." He sighs.

"They did?" I ask.

"Yeah I don't know why." He stood up from the chair. "I should go anyways I got people to kill." He laughs.

"Uhh, have fun." I say.

"I will. Nice to meet you Kat." He waves off and leaves through the door.

Killing rate? Gone low? Progress!! Toby shouldn't be killing others anyway. He's too good for that. I just know it.