Part 69

Tobys P.O.V

I can't believe we have to leave  this place soon. We have two more days to be in this cabin. It's so nice here i never wanna leave. I like being alone with Kat because i usually can't because Slendy has me busy all the time. Either that or something bad always happens. It was just nice gettung away from all my problems  even though i know that i have to face them. And i have...well most of them. Well two more days might as well make the best of them. It was like 9 a.m. and Kat was still asleep. She likes her sleep so i usually don't wake her up. She looks so peaceful.

Hmm? What can we to today? Not sure what to do.

                         *******

"I slept like a baby." I heard Kat yawn then stretch out her arms.

"Yeah, someone likes to sleep in." I tease her. She nods proudly. Haha at least she's proud of it.

I pull her into my arms. She giggles. "So what do you wanna do today?" I ask her. She shrugs then suddnelt says,

"We could just stay in bed and watch movies! That sounds awesome!"

"Hah we can be lazy together!"

"Yup! Pick a movie I'll get some snacks!" She jumps up then skips off to the kitichen. I go into the room and try to find some movies she packed in her brief case. She packed alot of girly movies. Damn. Not much to choose from. Ooh. Found one of my liking, i grin mischievously. I jump up with the movie in my grasp then walk towards the kitchen.

"This movie is life!" i yell. She turns around with a bowl of popcorn and small gummie snacks.

"Oh yeah! I love zombie land!"

"Me too!"

"Go put it in!" She orders and i obey. This movie is the bomb! It's hilarious plus super gory that's really my style.

"Alright, i got some snacks don't eat them  all in one  sitting!"

I nod. Then we both sit together. Kat sits in front of me. Her back leans against my chest, and i wrap my arms around her belly. She places the bowl in between her legs. I smile and kiss her cheek.

"Ooh! Movies starting!" She points. And i tirn my attention towards the screen.

**********

After the movie was over. We didn't know what to do. We finished the snacks too.

"What do you wanna do?" She asks. I turn her around so she's facing me.

"I just wanna spend  time with you." I kiss her by surprise. She wraps her arms around my shoulders. I hold her waist while she keeps kissing me. She soon stops and i began to kiss her jaw then down to the nape of her neck. My heart begans to race again. I slip my hand under her shirt. Her skin is warm and soft. She's so fragile.

Before i can take her shirt off she grabs a hold of mine. She slips it off fast. She gives me a mischievous smile. Oh how i love this horny kat!

She starts to kiss my neck, then makes her way to my jaw then my mouth. I pry off her shirt. And hold her tighter to my body as if she could slip away.

"Do you wanna...?" Kat asks nervously. I nod.

"Of course my love." She smiles at me then we get back to business.

Short chapter but whatever. Ik i sound like a horny person for making them do it, but whatever. Thats life people bang eachother. Deal with it.