Part 30

Still writing the story sorry if I update to much. I like this story and so I write a lot. So enjoy

Finally! Its Friday the last day of hel- I mean school. I wake up early and do my normal routine. I get a little dressed up for the last day. I need to look good in the last day!

We don't need our bags for the last day so I just ignore my bag that's sitting by the door. I skip off to school. I start to think about Clockwork. I wonder were she is now, because I know she woke up in the dumpster probably pissed off. She'll probably come back for me and Toby for revenge. Great another bother to put up with.

No she's not. You can practice your hysteria on her.

My subconscious snarls inside my head. I'm not that mad about it she did try to kill me last time. And for what? Oh yeah nothing!

See your seeing some sense.

I roll my eyes and continue walking to school. I'm so happy for today I can barely hold my excitement in! I finally make it to hel- I mean school. Manda and the rest of the group. We chat about it what were gonna do the whole summer. I'm not doing anything like usual maybe I'll visit the beach or something. If I can drive to California I'm old enough. Eventually the bell rings and we say bye and go to our 'classes'.

**********

Our classes ended in a flash. I'm so relieved. My friends meet me outside the school. I'm sad but happy at the same time, because I'll probably see them this summer.

"You need to text me Missy!" Dan says and hugs me. I nod in agreement. He's warm and smells like girly things!

"Girl, your coming over soon I will kidnap you if you don't!" Manda said while pulling me into one of her cuddle hugs. She's an affectionate person, so I was used to it since 8th grade.

"I will I promise." I smile at her and hug her again.

"Well all get together soon!" Nancy smiles at all of us. I return her smile. I'm happy that none of us ate crying or anything that would be so awkward. I'm not the best at comforting people.

After a couple minutes we say our farewells and hugged again. I laughed then left with a big smile on my face. I walked on the sidewalk and put my earphones in. I out happy music on to keep me in a good mood. Suddenly I feel someone grab me from behind and see Toby. He's wearing regular clothes which is new. What is he up to now?

"Hey,kitty Kat!" He says.

"Toby! Why do you suddenly look normal?" I ask with a confused expression on my face.

"Hehe, were going somewhere."

"Uh, where?"

"I'm not sure let's get something to eat." he smiles and put his arm around my shoulder. I laugh.

"Sure. I'm up for food!" I laugh and he mimic's my laugh. He's so cute when he's happy like this.

"Let's go into town and see where we can find a good restaurant."

"Well do you have money?" I ask hoping that he won't try to steal the food. I really don't know how that would happen. I guess we would run out of the restaurant without paying for the meal.

"Of course! I know you won't want me to steal so." He looked down. Lemme guess he's blushing? I'm probably right.

"Oh...thanks." I smiled. I'm happy he understands what I want him to do.

"For you..." He smiles warmly at me with pink cheeks and big brown eyes. I can't help but grin uncontrollably. He's so cute I can't help but hug him. He chuckles nervously and looks at me in the eyes. He so cute.

"What are you doing to me?" Toby holds my waist and looks at me seriously.

"What?" I ask. What am I doing? Is he mad at me? He's so weird!

"Kat you...just...you make me want to be good." He sighs and lays his head on my shoulder. I'm surprised at what came out of his mouth. I'm a little nervous now, and my heart starts to beat uncontrollable. I hold onto his shoulders and slip my hands on his cheeks. I hold his head up. His cheeks are still red which is so cute.

"Be good?" I ask.

"For you...be good for you." He sighs again.

I don't say anything I cling onto him. I feel that I might cry. I'm not sure what to say to him but right now I want to be the closest to him as possible. Does he really want to be good for me? Is that why Jeff doesn't want us to be together? I take Toby's chin in my fingers and kiss him passionately. He responds quickly and kisses me deeply. He holds onto my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. He presses me against himself. I can't hold back anymore. I just want him close to me. Toby brings out the best in me and sometimes the worst. I don't care though...I love him. I love this psychotic killer that saved a broken girl from her death. Everything in my mind is replaying every event that has happened with him. I don't know why but...I love Toby so dearly.

"can't breathe..." Toby pants.

"Hehe, sorry." I say and laugh with my hand. He took my hand and gently kissed it sweetly. I smiled at him.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I hold his hands. He looks at me with kind eyes.

"Let's eat." He takes my hand and we start walking.

Clockworks P.O.V

Two days ago I woke up in a gross dumpster and I think I know who placed me there. Toby and his bitch girlfriend. They threw me in there! How rude! I only wanted to kill her, does Toby really like her? He usually has problems letting people in. God, it took me like a month to get him to be used to me. I'm angry just thinking about her. Kat. Toby warned me to stay away from her. What the he was that about? I'm not scared of anyone especially that little bitch. So I do something that I should have done before I got out of that dumpster. Visit Jeff.

***********

"Oh Jeffrey!" I say when I enter the mansion. I see BEN playing video games on the couch. Ugh he so addicted to those stupid games. His eyes are blood red and he's wearing the usual link costume which makes him look like an elf. Soon I see Jeff pop out of now where to greet my entrance.

"Hey, Clocky!" He says nicely. Me and Jeff have usually been on good terms.

"Hey I need to ask you something." I put my hands on my hips.

"Sure what is it?" He asks.

"That Kat girl. What happened between you and her?" I ask. Jeff has a face that exposes no expression. His smile doesn't show any either, which is weird. He looks at me sternly.

"Clocky stay away from her. She's dangerous." He says with caution in his voice.

"Why? What happened?" I ask trying to push out some information out if him.

"She attacked me, okay? She went completely insane and almost killed me. Don't try anything!" He says. I don't say anything at first. "Clocky." He says again.

"Fine I won't!" I lie. I will definitely try something. I'm not scared of her at all. Hehe.

"Good, because she went crazy when I was with her. I nod and leave quickly. I'm a good liar but I don't like lying to my friends including Jeff. I leave and go to Toby's house. He's in for some pain.