Part 34

I wake up with my phone going on. I got a text message from Manda. I opened it,

Heyy wyd?

I replied with,

I just woke up I feel so groggy.

I went downstairs to get something to eat. I looked through my cabinets and got out the peanut butter and a spoon. I have a thing for peanut butter I don't know I just love it. I sit down on the couch and chow down on my weird snack. Then my phone goes off again. Manda texted me again.

Oh, well how was your day so far?

Then it all comes back to me. Toby hurting me and me running out into the forest, then me running into Slenderman in the forest. Slenderman was helping me which surprised me. He was so kind to me that it surprised me. I am not used to such kindness especially from him. What has happened with my life. One day I'm trying to kill myself the next I'm in love with a serial killer. Is there something wrong with me?

Ugh my head hurts. I need to cut!

No, just end the pain. Go kill yourself so you don't need to deal with anything. No one will care until your dead.

I shake my head. I can't stand this voice right now it needs to shut up.

They will only care when your gone.

"SHUT UP!" I yell aloud. The voice is silent which makes me relieved from everything. I turn on the TV then flip through the channels. Ugh I can't find anything I'm going back to bed so I can forget everything. I just can't deal with this right now. I just need to go to sleep. Just like Jeff would say. I put away my snack then head upstairs. I put on a big oversized shirt then head to bed. I know I won't be able to avoid life but my dreams can take me away for a while. I close my eyes then feel myself slip away from reality.

Toby's P.O.V

I need to see Kat. I feel so guilty for being such a jealous asshole to her. I can't live without her I know that I always drive myself insane. I should apologize for acting the way I did. I was just mad and jealous that's all. I didn't mean to hurt her. I don't want to hurt the ones I love. I decide to go to her house. I walk through the forest even though it is almost ten at night. She's probably asleep. I don't care I just need to see her. To tell her I'm sorry and that I love her. I finally make it to her house. I wonder if she's asleep. Probably is. Kat likes her sleep. Hehe. That's adorable. I climb up to her window. Until I see something I don't like.

Slenderman was standing over her and his tentacles were waving around. One tentacle brushed her bangs off of her face. My temper rises up immediately. I open the window and give him a stern look. I gently come into the house.

"What the hell are you doing?" I whisper.

Toby why did you hurt this dear girl?

"What? Okay let's go downstairs and talk." I try to talk very quietly. He nods then we head downstairs.

That poor girl...