Part 58

After this story I'm gonna make another Creepypasta fanfic. I already have ideas!!!

We all walked home silently. I'm glad we got Manda but I can do without the silence. Toby looked to nervous to say anything, and so was I.

I wasn't sure if Masky was pissed off or upset about the whole situation. I have a feeling it was both. I feel pissed off because he took my best friend away from me.

We eventually get to Toby's house. Masky lays Mandas still body onto the couch. "I'll get a blanket." I say, but Maksy just nods. I wonder what he's thinking? Toby walks by my side.

"Do you think he's okay?" Toby whispers to me.

"I'm not sure." I shrug. Then take out a black silk blanket from the cabinet. When we get back to the living room he's sitting on the couch looking over her. Aww..

I pour the blanket over her. She looks peaceful, and unharmed. That's good. I feel like I should give them some alone time even though she's passed out. Should I?

"We'll give you some time alone." I take Toby's hand. Maksy finally looks at us.

"Thanks." He smiles warmly. I just nod then lead Toby out of the the room.

"Why did we leave them alone, again?"

"I feel like, he just wants to be alone with her."

"She's not even awake." He states. I roll my eyes then lead him to his room. He sighs then sits on the bed. I sit by him

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Just tired." He rubs his eyes. I feel bad now...I rub his back in comfort. He smiles at me.

"Sorry, we were running around a lot I know." I say.

"Its okay. I'm used to it." He pulls me closer to him. I wonder what Masky is doing? Talking to her? I don't know.

"Do you wanna nap or something?" I ask him. He shakes his head. "Are you sure?"

"I'm fine, kitty Kat." He smiles. I just nod. He leans forward and presses his lips against mine. I smile and kiss him back. He's so cute!

"Hehe, theyre downstairs." I whisper to him.

"So? They won't bother us." He laughs.

"I don't wanna bother them." I try to stay calm but I keep laughing like an idiot.

"Your so cute." He laughs. Then starts to kiss my neck. Oh, god my other weakness!

"I am not cute!" I protest.

"No, I'm sorry my dear but you are adorable." He laughs. I just groan. He cradels me and kisses my face. Weirdo...

I take his chin then kiss him. "I love you." He says. He's so cute, but he's blushing a lot.

"Hehe, I love you too." I smile. He looks really embarrassed. "Why are you all blushy?" I ask.

"Eh...I wanna tell you something that I've been hiding since I met you..." He confesses.

"What is it?" I ask him.

"Well...you know I told you I didn't kill you because...I didn't feel like it?"

"Yeah."

"Well I lied." He sighs.

"What do you mean?"

"The reason I didn't kill you.. Is because I think I was already in love with you."

"How?"

"Just...when I saw you take the knife and almost kill yourself. Something in me...changed. Like I couldn't let you hurt yourself, or let anyone else hurt you. That's why I'm so protective." He blushes imensly which I find adorable. I didn't know any of that...he cared about me before...

"I didn't know that!" I pull him into a quick hug. He wraps his arms around me. I feel tears escape my eyes. Ugh, I wasn't supposed to cry again. I didn't know he even cared about me on that day! I'm happy someone cared for me and stopped me from ending my own life.

"Don't cry." He rubs my back.

"I'm sorry." I say. He kisses my head. "I love you." I tell him. He pulls away so he can see my face. My tears keep streaming down my face. Ugh.

He wipes them away. "I cry too much." I sigh.

"Yeah, but that's what makes you, you." He kisses my tears away. I smile to myself.

"So does your blushing." I say.

"Shut up..." His cheeks look slightly pink again. So cute.

"Your so cute!" I hug him again.

"Yeah,yeah I know." He remarks. Haha, he even knows he's adorable.

I totally forgot about Manda and Maksy.

"Do you think Mandas awake?"

"Let's go check." We both get up then walk down to the living room. She's sitting up talking to Masky. Maskys smiling again. She sees me then her face lights up.

"Kat!" She shouts then I run up to her and pull her into a big hug. She's alive and well! I'm so happy now!

"Are you okay? What happened?" I pile her with questions.

"Wow, hold on." She raises both hands and I wait patiently. "I was on the phone with you, and some hooded guy took me away. He said it was because I was a distraction. He didn't do anything but threatened me a lot."

"Well your okay, now." Masky holds her hand. She smiles at him. Does she like him? That smile was full of love! I knew it they like each other.