Part 61

Toby's P.O.V

"Kat?!" I get into the house and yell for Kat. Silence. That's weird, she usually comes to me. "Hello?" No one. Damn where did my kitty Kat go? Maybe she went back to her house.

Guess I have to go to her house. Just in case. I'm tired but I need to find her. I head to her house.

She's probably at her house. But she wouldn't leave without telling me. Ugh, Toby stop over thinking stupid stuff.  Before I know it I arrive at her house. Her mom's car is parked in the driveway. Might as well go through the window like old times.

I crawl through her window and into her small bedroom. No one is in here! Damn it.

I open the door quietly. I peak out the door and see an empty hall, but I can hear faint talking. Okay, I'll just be quick and quiet. That's what I was trained for. I walk quietly down the hall then downstairs. I peak over the corner. I see Kat with a smile on her face talking to her mom. What am I supposed to do now? I'll just stare intently at her until she feels my stare. Good idea!

I stare at her for a long time until she finally jerks her head up and makes eye contact with me. She doesn't give anyhing away, but nods. She gets up from the couch.

"Um, mom I'm just gonna put this away." She holds something in her fist. Can't tell what it is? I run up to her room just in case her mom gets up to. You can never be too careful!

I sit on her bed patiently. She comes into the room and puts the unknown small object in a small jewelry box.

"What is that?" I ask.

"Um, the ring." She twidles her fingers. She told her mom. Damn it she told her mother! This is not a good Idea. Why would she do such a thing?!

I sigh. I'm not gonna yell at her. "Kat, why would you tell your mom." I rub my eyes. I haven't realized how tired I really was until now. She sits on the bed with me.

"Because I can't just disappear from her. She deserves to know at least that." She put on puppy dog eyes. Oh go no! Please not those!

"Don't...do those eyes." I plead.

"What eyes?" She asks innocently. Then she takes my hand. Oh god she is killing me!

"Stop...." I whine.

"I'm not doing anything." She makes me eyes bigger, which makes her so much cuter. I can't do this.

"Ugh, fine. I guess...its okay that you told your mom." I give up. She giggles then hugs me. Alright I can't resist her hugs.

"Hehe, you love me." She laughs.

"Yeah, yeah I know." I laugh.

"I didn't tell her about what you do for living." She says.

"Good, she would freak the fuck the out." I pull her closer to me.

"Yeah I know."

I lay down. I'm tired. "Tired?" Kat asks.

"You have no idea."

"I'll let you sleep." She gets up, but I grab her hand.

"Stay with me..."

"I can't my moms downstairs and its been a long time to put a ring away."

"Ugh, fine."

"Love you." She giggles.

"If you would, you would be in bed with me having a cuddle session." I cross my arms.

She rolls her eyes. "I always cuddle with you." Then she leaves the room.

Kat's P.O.V

Toby's so cute. I really wish I could be in bed with him,but I can't. My mom is still downstairs.

"Oh, Kat. Your ring is gorgeous." She says, for the millionth time.

"Thank you, mother."

"Well, it is. I k ow I said it a lot of times but it is. And I can't wait to meet you new man."

I laugh. My man. I think of him ad my little killer, but whatever.

"That's good." Then it suddenly hit me. I haven't told Toby tbat he had to meet my mom. Ugh,I k ow he wouldn't like it. Damn it.

"Well, I have to go to the store. Do you wanna come?"

"Nah, I'm good." I say. Great I have to tell him... Maybe I shouldn't wake him up. Its only been a Couple minutes. But I need to just the him.

I go upstairs. Then in to my room. I feel like he's gonna freak out but I have to tell him either way.

I open the door slowly. "Oh, someone decides to come back." He purrs. I smile slightly.

"Yeah, my mom went to the store."

"C'mere I still wanna cuddle." He reaches his arms out. I fall into his arms. He is so warm!

"So...I have something to tell."I say.

"What?"

"My...mom kinda...wants to meet you." I sigh. At least I said it!

"Oh?" He says casually.

"Um yeah."

"Alright." He says. I automatically get up.

"Your not mad?" I ask.

"No. I knew I had to meet your mom since you told her." He almost smiles at me. This is weird.

"Oh...I thought you would be mad."

"Nope." He laughs. Then cuddles up to me.