Part 9

We walk to my house and I have to wear my heels back. This so uncomfortable. Ugh.

"I feel so stupid." I say.

"Yeah that fashion statement isn't working for you." He laughs.

"Shut up!" I say. "Not my fault two guys tried to 'get some' with me."

"You should've let me kill them." He said.

"Yeah, I'm trying not to get arrested."

"We wouldn't get caught, I'm good Kat have some faith."

"That we wouldn't have gotten caught. Let's just leave it alone its done. Anyways those guys aren't worth it."

"It'll teach them a lesson." He mumbles. I shrug him off. He really shouldn't be killing people. Then again I shouldn't be with a killer.

"Oh and this time let's go through the door." I say.

"I know, I know."

We walk through the door this time. I don't hear anything, my mom must not be home. I sneak a peak in her bedroom, no one. I breathe out relief. It would be awkward if my mom was here. She would probably yell at me in front of Toby. We go upstairs then I make it into my room. Toby sits on my bed and makes himself at home. I go into my closet and pick out a white hoodie and a pair of jeans. Its cold outside it looks like it might rain. I was about to change until I realized Toby was sitting on my bed.

"Get out!" I say

"I'm good." He smirks mischievously. I shake my head, then head for my bathroom and lock the door. I change then I brush my blonde hair. My makeup is all ruined so I decide to take it off. I first started wearing makeup when I was only 16 I wasn't that adapted to it like other girls. My mom didn't care if I wore makeup or not. Manda made me do it and I liked it. So I just stocked with the basics. I quickly put some ChapStick on. Don't ask!

I find Toby laying on my bed with the remote in his hand. He was watching TV! At a time like this I don't take that long to change! Do I?

"Did I really take that long?" I ask.

"No I just got bored." He turned the TV off.

"What about your clothes?" He can't go out like that. It will freak the world out. Toby lifts up a black Jansport backpack and I assume it has clothes in it. He opens it and takes out his clothes. I assume he will head to my bathroom, but no surprise he starts taking his shirt off in front of me. "I have a bathroom." I sigh and mentally palm my face.

"I know, but I'm not shy like you Kat." He chuckles.

"Fine I'll go in the bathroom again!" I sigh and go in the bathroom. I seriously hope Toby isn't tricking me into doing it with him. That's not me. That may be my mom, but I don't abuse my body like other girls do. After a couple of minutes I hear a knock on the door. I open the door and Toby has normal clothes on. I smile because he's got a shirt on this time. He slings his backpack over his shoulders then we go out the door. Toby takes my hand like he always does. I squeeze his hand and he smiles at me. Despite the fact that he's a killer, Toby is sweet. I admire how he protects me and always finds ways to make me blush. Its kinda a hard task to make this girl blush!

"So kitty Kat, were do you wanna go?" He looks at me with his burning brown eyes.

"I don't know. Nothing fancy something simple."

"Okay."

"How much money do you have."

"I brought a twenty." He smiles. That's good because I was thinking McDonalds or Taco bell. Haha.

"Yeah let's go to Taco bell or something because I like that shit." He laughs then I laugh with him. The way there we just chat about Taco bell and what happened yesterday. Toby didn't seem to be very fond of that subject.

"You can't blame me for being mad Kat, I don't like it when people try to hurt the ones I care about." He looks sad.

I stop and I feel my cheeks blush. He looks confused. "You care about me?" I ask.

He he puts his hand on the back of his head and looks down. "Of course I care about you." He looks embarrassed. I feel really happy. He's still looking down and I walk over to him. He looks at me. I take the collar of his shirt and press my lips against his. He seemed to tense up the relaxed and pulled my body towards him. Between kisses I started laughing. He laughed with me then we released each other.

"Wow! What was that for?" He asked.

"No particular reason." I started walking in front of him. He catches up with me and grabs my hand. We walk until we get to Taco bell.

"I think we ordered too much food." I say worriedly. I only ordered a taco and burrito and a mountain dew drink, then Toby got 5 tacos then a large drink, and cinnamon sticks. Dang the boy can eat!

"I'm a boy I get hungry!" He laughs.

"I can see that." I say.

******

After that we decided to go into town since there's nothing else to do. I like it when Toby acts like a normal guy. He's so cute and cheerful. I never thought I would be in a relationship with a killer. I say that a lot! We go into different types if stores. When I see GameStop I'm the one who drags Toby to the store.

"I never pegged you as a gamer Kat!" He laughs.

"I'm not really one, but I lobe video games." I really do too. I'm always busy so I don't have that much time to play. With school and everything going on. I look at the Xbox games because I only have that. There isn't that much so I'm a little disappointed. "Ugh nothing good." I mumble to Toby.

"Yeah that store is so damn small." I laugh. He smiles at me and puts his arm around my shoulder. I put my arm around his back. His back is muscular. Tehe.

"Look who it is!" I heard a family voice behind me and Toby. I stop and my heart beats rapidly. That voice...

Cliffhanger!!!!