Part 50

Oh BTW guys if you wanna see more of Manda and Maskys/Tims P.O.V then read falling for a killer by Mandy199913 its really good!!! I would appreciate that and so would she!!! Luv u!!!

I soon get home from Mandas I'm drained from all the walking. I just need to lay down for a minute or an...hour. I finally apporach my house. Yes! Finally here! I twist the door knob open then walk inside. I'm welcomed by Toby hugging me tightly and kissing my face. I laugh.

"Haha! What are you doing?"

"I'm loving you kitty Kat!" He laughs too.

Side note: Guys you need to listen to:  if I'm James dean then your Audrey Hepburn by sleeping with sirens. It gives me major feels and it like the theme song!!! XD okay back to the story!

"Hehe, okay!" I laugh then embrace all his kisses and hugs. He's so sweet. He's so good that its almost too good to be true. But it is real I know it!

He grabs my chin, so I'm forced to look at him. "Oh, Kat."

"What?" I smile.

"I've never really been so happy in my life until I met you!" He blushes but keeps eye contact with me. His brown eyes are locked onto mine.

I feel a tear shed. He wipes my tear away. "Aww, don't cry." He holds me tighter. I nod but just feel like I have to cry. I've never been introduced to this kind of love before. He is perfect... Not to other people but to me. He means everything to me. I burry my face into his chest to hide my teat stained face. He strokes my hair. Ugh, why is he so sweet!? I really don't deserve him.

"Why are you crying Kat?"Toby's voice interupts my thoughts.

"Because you make me happy too. Your the only person I even love!" I laugh trying to keep the tears in.

"Me too." He kisses my forehead. I laugh. 

"I think I'm gonna take a nap I'm tired." I yawn just thinking about sleeping. Toby had me wide awake. My tears dry up.

"Oh I'll tuck you in." A cockly smile appears on his face. He surprises me when he picks me up bridal style. I laugh. "Let's go princess!"

"Haha, oh yes my prince!" I laugh, he smiles and kisses me. We get to my bed he lays me down and I scoot over cause I know he wants to sleep with me. Toby goes under the covers with me and takes me into his arms. 

"Comfy princess?" He smiles. I nod then he holds me until I fall asleep.

******

I wake up to my phone blaring off. What the hell? Its 1 in the morning why is my phone rining? I look at the collar ID. Toby grumbles.

"Turn it off ."

"Its Manda." I click the answer button. Why is she calling me? I stand up.

"Hello?"

"K-Kat...can y-you...pick me up?" She stutters and her voice sounds scared.

"What's wrong?"

"P-Please I'll tell you when you get here. Just pick me up please!?" She starts to panic.

"Okay I'll be right over." I get up then put on my house boots. Toby seems to notcie me.

"Kat what's going on?" He looks at me with tired dark eyes.

"Its just Manda." I say.

"What happened with her, why you getting dressed? Kat what's going-" he rambles questions so I shush him up.

"I'm not even sure myself all I know is that she needs me right now." I tie my sholaces up then stand up.

"I'll come with you."

"Its fine."

"No I'm not letting you go alone. There's bad things out there." He says then puts on a shirt and shoes. I wait for him then soon we're both out the door.

"I hope she's okay." I say to myself. I'm so scared, I hate when she leaves me not knowing what is going on.

"She'll be okay." Toby holds my hand in comfort. I don't know about that what if she's hurt? Emotionally hurt or pbysically? Or...both? I just nod my head.

Soon I see her house. Manda was sitting on her porch. Her knees bent and her head buried in them. She looks like she's crying. Oh, Manda!

I run to her, then she picks up her head. When she sees me her face lights up of relief.

She stands up and I hug her first. She puts her arms around me. I can feels her chest rise violently until I feel tears seep through my clothing. What happened to her? Why is she so upset? What happened to her?

I pull away and grip her shoulders. Her eyes are puffy and tears are streaming slowly down her face. "Manda what happened?"

"W-Well...my mom and dad were fighting. I was trying to read and I just-i couldn't take it anymore. So I went downstairs to tell them to please be quiet. So my dad told me it was none of my business. I freaked out and told him that all I ask is for some quiet but all you do is hurt all of us and I'm sick of it. He-He slapped me and told me to stay outside if I'm going to be rude." Manda started to cry again. I hold her.

"You can stay with me."I tell her and she nods. Me and her walk and I put my arm around hers the whole time.

"Manda are you okay?" Toby asks. She just nods, but I know he doesn't believe that.

When we get home. The house is empty. I steer Manda towards the guest room. I put her to bed but she stops me.

"Kat I don't want to sleep."

"Rest will make you feel better..."

"I doubt that..." She mumbles. I was going to say something but there was a knock on the guest room door. Before i could open it Masky opens the door.

"Manda!" He says then runs into the room. Instead of asking if 'she's okay' he just hugs her. She starts to cry again. I try to hold in my smile.

"I'll leave you two alone." I slip out of the room. But before I left I saw Mandas face she was smiling again.

**********

When I leave the room Toby's standing there with his hands jammed in his pockets. He looks a little...odd...no uncomfortable.

"How did Masky know about Manda." I ask.

"Umm...I...called him." He rubbed the back of his head in a nervous manner.

"Aww, that was very nice of you." I tease him. He looks away and I grab his chin forcing him to look at me.

"Why did you do it then?"

"F-For you." He avoids eye contact. Aww, he's so sweet and cute! Its killing me! I press my lips against his. He reacts and kisses me back.

"Come on, its 2am we need our beauty sleep." I take his hand. He smirks then sqeezes my hand. My heart skips a beat.

"Yeah, I'm tired." He rubs his eye. So cute.

We walk through the halls I hear chatter then realize that its probably Manda and Masky- I mean Tim. Damn it I have to say Tim. I didnt tell Manda because its not my secret to tell, its Maskys. I hear Manda laugh and Tim laugh. Aww, they're so cute.

Toby tugs on my hand. "Easedropping?

"No...just listening." I smile.

"Come on." We start to walk to my room. I'm tired and so is toby, but Manda and Tim seem restless. I wonder what there talking about?

"Yayy! Sleep!" I flop onto the bed. Its so comfy but I'm missing something. Toby lays by me. That's it!

"So is Manda alright?" He asks carefully.

"She is now. Good thinking on calling Mask- I mean Tim."

"Yeah, I knew he would have came."

"Do you think..."

"That he likes Manda?" Toby raises an eyebrow. "Most likely." He nods.

"Aww how cute." I say. I knew it! I just knew it! I had a feeling that he liked her. Damn I'm good!