The big day!

"Get up!" I wake up to Manda jumping on my bed and laughing. Disturb my sleep why won't you? I just remembered its the big day. My wedding.

"You have to get up. We need to change you into your beautiful dress."

"Ugh why can't i just wear sweats?" I whine.

"No silly. Now get up!"

I get up lazily and flip my legs over the bed. Time to get up. I go to the bathroom and wash up. Extra nice. Its my wedding day. So i need to look great!

After that I march into the kitchen. I'm starving. When i enter it smells like ihop. Oh my god. Its smells like freaking heaven! I decide to go to the dinning room. The table was filled with loads of food. Pancakes, sausage, eggs, ext.

"I decided to make you a great breakfast. Its the most important meal!" Manda smiles.

"Thanks love." I smile at her. This looks delicious. I'm proud of her she cooked and didn't  burn the house down. Good for her.

So many choices I cant pick!

Tobys P.O.V

"Come on!" Sally wakes me up.

"Ugh its too early." I groan.

"Come on we made you breafast. And whats better than starting off your big day with the most important meal?" She smiles, then takes my hand. She drags me out of bed. Oh yeah. Its my wedding day. Huh, never thought i would tie the knot as they call it.

Sally and me enter the dinning room.

"Look its the groom!" Masky  teases me. I roll my eyes. Yeah whatever. If it was Manda he would be super crazy about it and nervous.

Come, we made your favorite.

Slendy says gently. I sit by Maksy while he sips his coffee from a black mug. Slendy gives  me a plate that was piled up with golden waffles. Yummy! They know me too well! I dig into my food and enjoy.

After I finish my meal, Slendy told me I had to get dressed. Oh yeah I'm supposed to dress extra nicely. Especially for a wedding.

Slendy leads me into the wardrobe  room. As he calls it. I have actually never been here.

"What am I gonna wear?" I ask curiously.

Well a tux of course.

"You got me a tux?!" I ask. Clearly surprised.

Yes you are getting wed today. You must not wear yout usual clothes.

I nod in agreement.

Slendy leaves for a minute then comes back with a hanger  in his hand and a white thing covering it.

"What is that?" I ask.

Your tux.

"Doesn't look like a tux." I cross my arms. He unzips the cover slowly revealing a black tux. Oh!

Slendy hands me the tux.

Now go change.

I nod and does what he says.

Kats P.O.V

"Okay come on." Manda tugs on my hand and leads me inot her room. She takes out the dress.

"Is that the one i wanted?!" I ask my mouth haf way dropped to the floor. My palms get sweaty  just from excitement.

"Yup!" She smiles. I smile widely and start to jump around the room.

"Its so pretty! Oh my god!" I squeal like a little girl.

"I know!" She smiles. "But we need to do you makeup first so sit down." She motions me to come and sit at her makeup table. I agree and take a seat.

She starts by applying the basics then goes from there.

*******

After Manda is done with my makeup I look in the mirror. Wow, its really pretty. She did a smokey eye which was a chocolate brown. Then some blush to my cheek bones to maoe them pop, and my eyebrows were perfect! She didn't really do anything for lipstick only a light peach pink. I don't like to go that fancy, she knows  that.

"You did a great job! Thanks!" I thank her kindly and she smiles at me.

"Okay now you hair. I was thinking a nice medium bun and curls everywhere." She says.

"Show me."

She picks up my blonde mess of a hair, and hold it up halfway. "Then the sides that are dangling can be small curls. Good?"

"Sounds great!" I smile.

After she put my hair in a bun she curled the sides carefully. She said she can't burn me on my wedding day. Then after the curls were done she sprayed my hair with hair spray which made me almost choke. God it smells so gross.

"Now we need to put your dress on. Come on." She pulls my hand, then she unzips my dress. She helps me get into it. Then she helpsnme into a pair of white nude heels.

"Perfect fit." She smiles. We turn into the mirror we both look at my reflections while she's  gripping my shoulders.

"I feel old." I announce, Manda starts laughing.

"Your not old." She suppresses her laughter. If I'm honest i feel a little old. Its just very unusual that a person young as i am gets married. But i do love Toby...so of course I would be with him.

"Exicted?" She asks.

"More nervous than excited." I nod. What if i do something stupid? What if I screw something up? Ugh the endless over thinking abd possibilities that could  go wrong today.

"Just keep your head high, and you'll do great." She smiles at me kindly. I nod.

"Come on. We have to go to the lake. Its time." She holds my hand. I squeeze.

"Okay..."

Next chapter will be coming out soon :)