Part 27

Toby's P.O.V

I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING EVEN MORE INSANE THAN USUAL! I can't stop thinking about Kat. I wonder if I made a huge mistake letting her go. But I know that she will be safe. I can't stop twitching though.

*twitch* *twitch*

I try to shake my head to stop it but it won't work. When I'm with Kat I never twitch I act fairly normal with her. I start to become really depressed though. Maybe I should go Axe someone! Oh I don't know I haven't killed in a while.

*Two days later*

I can't take this any longer. I need Kat! I need something to take my mind off of her. Oh yeah, I'll kill!

********

I finally kill a couple people. It relaxes me and distracts me from Kat. Oh Kat! Ugh, why am I thinking about her again. I must kill more. Later I'm tired how bout I just take a nap. I lay in my bed then stare aimlessly at the ceiling. This bed is so empty, I miss Kat. She should be in the bed with me, I shouldn't be alone. I hate being alone!

"Oh, Kat." I groan.

"Wow you sound pathetic." I hear someone painting behind me. I look to see Jeff. He looks injured. Haha he might've pissed off Slenderman. Or someone viscious.

"Jeff what happened to you?" I ignored his insult. He had his hand on his bicep and he was leaning over so all I could see was his back hair covering his face. He also had blood smeared on his white hoodie.

"Your girlfriend happened." He gasped. Wait? What? My girlfriend happened? Is this some sort of sick joke of his?

"What? Stop joking around you evil bastard!" I yelled and started twitching in between my words. He looked up at me with blue scared eyes. What happened to Jeff?

"I'm serious!"

"Okay what happened?" I ask again.

"She went completely PSYCHO!" He yells in a shaky voice.

"How?"

"She attacked me! She wasn't herself I have no idea what's going on!"

"That's not possible. Kat isn't like us she's normal."

"Obviously not. She almost killed me."

"That's..." I had no words. No words to describe what happened. That's not like Kat at all. She's sweet and calm. Maybe she just got tired of Jeff trying to kill her. I don't blame her at all.

"It was like...it wasn't her. Like she became a different person." Jeff breathed. "She scares me now!" Jeff says again.

"Maybe I should see her." I say to myself.

"Yeah! If you wanna die." He says sarcastically.

"But.." I say and start to twitch again.

*************

Kat's P.O.V

I can't wrap my finger around what happened with me and Jeff. Did I hurt him by the looks of the blood on the wall maybe I did. I start to scrub the blood from the wall it hasn't stained yet so that's good. My mom would freak if she saw this, but wouldn't think I did anything. I want to know what happened! Did I hurt someone after I blacked out? Why did I black out anyways.

You blacked out because you are dark.

I shake off the voice in my head. I am not dark. I just got tired of everyone trying to constantly hurt me. There isn't in any thing wrong with that. I start to get up and rinse the blood stained sponge off in the bathtub. The blood mixed with the water and it swirled down the drain. I watched it closely. I'm scared of what I can't control.

"Ugh!" I say clearly frustrated I turn the water off and head back into my room. I want to see Toby. Maybe he might know what's going on with me. He might not be pleased to see me, but I just can't stay away. Its hard not to think about him.

I decide to put on my UGG boots on then leave for Toby's house. It looks cloudy outside again. Ugh, bipolar whether! It really annoys me. I walk through the forest and I feel uncomfortable. I stop when I see the tree we used to sit on. I hold in my tears that threaten to flow. I keep on walking forward. Soon enough I find myself in front of Toby's small house. The last time I was hear my heart shattered into a million pieces. I'm scared to open the door or knock. In stand their until in make a decision.

Just go in. I don't think you should knock.

I ignore my conscious and knock on the door. I hear footsteps and my heart beats fast in fear. What if he's disgusted that I'm here? Now I regret coming here, but I know that I can't come here. Toby opens the door and looks at me in surprise.

"K-Kat?!" He says in surprise. He looks at me and his eyes are sad.

I avert my gaze from him. "We should talk." I say coldly. I cross my arms.

"Kat!" He surprises me when he pulls me into an embrace. Then my eyes go wide when I feel my shoulder become wet. Is he crying? This isn't like Toby, he isn't vulnerable like this. He is usually very cocky and sarcastic. I haven't seen this side of him. Its so...so...human.

"Uhh..." I say. I'm confused on why he's being like this now. I though he broke up with me to protect me.

"Kat, I'm sorry that I broke my promise to you. I was just trying to protect you." He holds me tighter. I return his embrace, but I'm still confused.

"I know Jeff told me that." I sigh. He pulled away and his face was red, his brown eyes were watery and tears were still streaming down his cheek. I wipe them away. Its usually the girl crying not the boy, but stranger things have happened. Its sweet to know that Toby still cares for me.

"What happened with him Kat?"

"I don't know. All I know is that I passed out, but there was blood on my walls." I look down. I'm ashamed of what I may or may have not done. This isn't me. I'm not a killer.

"Right now I don't care about Jeff. Only you." He hugs me again.

"Oh?"

"Yeah I'm sorry. I'm an idiot for what I did. Please Kat forgive me." He sighs.

"I...forgive you." I smile to myself." Then Toby pulls out of my embrace to look at me. He smiles kindly at me, then leans in and kisses me. I'm happy again!

"I love you." He whispers gently.

"I love you too."

He surprises me when he picks me up bridal style. "To my bed!" He announces. I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck.

"What you think your getting some?" I laugh. Toby's cheeks go pink and his eyes look so innocent right now. Its so cute!

"N-no." He stutters. "I just miss you by my side." He says calmly.

"Yeah so did I." I say. I nuzzle against him. Then he drops me onto his bed. He lays beside me and holds my hand. I stare up at the ceiling. Until I feel a pair of eyes looking at me. I turn my head to see Toby staring at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Kat, when you weren't with me I was going more insane." He sighs and squeezes my hand. I smile at him.

"Hehe, sorry." I say. He puts his arm around my shoulder and pulls me towards him.

"Its okay." He laughs. Then kisses me again. I'm glad things are back to normal. I was going a little insane. "So do you wanna know what Jeff told me?"

I stood straight up. "You talked with Jeff?" I asked, he nodded.

"He told me what you did, kitty Kat." He says.

"What did he say I did?" I ask.

"Do you really want me to tell you?" He asks in a cautious tone.

"Yeah tell me!" I beckon.

"Okay, okay I'll tell you." He surrenders.

Yayy they're back together, but its not over yet...