Part 70

Kats P.O.V

The last two days Toby and I spend cuddling and doing other things that i shouldn't say aloud. Hehe.

"Are you all packed up?" Toby hugs me from behind which suprises me a little bit.

"Yup...sadly." I sigh. A part of me really wants to stay here and soack up all the luxuary but another  part of me knows that we have to go back  home.

"I'm gonna miss this place." He says to me.

"Me too." I say. Wow, i sound depressing maybe i should  cheer up. Look in the bright  side. "So when will Manda be here?"

"I think in an hour." He smiles kindly  at me.

"Alrighty then." I get back to packing my bag again.

*********

"Mandas here!" I hear Toby shout from the other room. Yay but nay. I guess i should be hapoy that I'm going home, I kinda miss my own bed.

The door opens revealing Manda standing in the doorway. "Hey guys! How was your stay?" She smiles at us then brings me into her arms. Manda hug. I hug her back  since i haven't seen her in ages. And by ages i mean a couple weeks.

"It was great." I say inti her shoulder. She pulls me back.

"Good! I'm glad you guys had a nice time." She keeps smiling. For sime weird reasin Manda is smiling much more  then ever. Is she up to something? Did something happen?

"Come on guys." She waves over to us. I nod then Toby picks up our bags before i can even reach them. He can be such a gentleman sometimes.

I sit in the back with Toby. I am nit planning to kweave him in the back by himself. That really sucks. Toby looks tired, well that would make sence considering him not sleeping all night. He had a little marathon of movies. I told him several times 'your gonna be so tired in the morning' but like usual he just brushed me off and did it anyway.

"Tired?" I ask anyway. He looks at me and nods. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Should've went to bed when i told  you to."

He rolls his eyes. "Sorry mom." I playfully punch his shoulder.

"I'm not your mom!" I laugh. He smiles then kisses me. I smike to myself.

"This is gonna be a long ride home."

"Damn straight!" Manda suddenly says. We both laugh. She starts the  car then starts to drive on to the road. He's right. Its gonna take a while  to get home.

*********

"Psst. Kat we're home." He nudges me. I open my heavy eyelids. I'm still very tired but its time for me to get up..

I get out of the car, and before i could take my bag. Toby picks me up bridal style.

"I'll take you to bed princess." He laughs. I kiss his cheek and thank him. I'm so tired. I feel like a child being carried by their parent.

Toby lays me down on the soft matress. He covers me up in blankets and i falm back asleep.

Toby's P.O.V

After i put Kat to bed i go back outisde to fetch our backs we left. "She okay?" Manda asks.

I nod. "Just tired from the ride home."  She nods and helps me carry the bags into my house. Before she leaves she says,

"You and Kat come to the lake okay?"

"Why?"

"Just do it!"

"But, wh-" Before i coukd finish my sentence she took off keaving me confused. Ugh, of course.

********

I decide that i should check on Kat. She's been sleeping for 2 hours now. Maybe shes awake.

I sit on the edge of the bed. She's still sound asleep, she looks so peaceful i can't help but brush her hair with my fingertips.

Her eyes flicker open, reavealing her emerald eyes. "Sorry did i wake you?" I apologize.

"No." She says. "C'mere." She invites me onto the bed. I lay by her side holding her in my arms. She buries her face in my neck which gives me small chills.

"So Manda wants us to come to the lake tomorrow." I tell her. She gives me a confused face.

"Why's that?"

"I'm not sure. I tried to ask her but it was too late." I explain.

"Oh, Intresting." She says slowly.

"Do you know what it is?" I ask.

"I have a feeling its probably a surprise from her. Not too sure."
I'm sorry i haven't been updating alot. Keep reading it gets more Intresting.