Part 39

Toby's P.O.V

I walk through the forest with both Axes' in my hands. I wipe off some of the fresh blood that was splattered on the head of the Axe. I just got some with a recent kill. I feel a little bad for them but hey they deserved it. I was just crawling through the window then a stupid guy tried to murder me with his fist. It didn't go quite as plan as he thought, obviously. Its strictly business from Slendy.

I'm so tired, I need sleep! I make my way threw the cold forest. Soon enough I approach my house. I wonder what Kat's doing? Maybe sleeping? Not sure but I know she loves naps.

I twist the door knob and enter. I look around to see an empty house. Where did Kat go? I look around the house then I see a ripped piece of paper on the coffee table. I grab it, then it reads:

Went to my house to check on my mom I'll come by later. Love you!
-Kat

I let out a sigh of relief. Good thing I don't have to look for her or freak out. I have a bad habit of doing that with her. I'm just really protective over her that's all. I realize that I've been yawning this whole time while over thinking. I go into my room then take off my shoes and my shirt I'm tired and I wanna sleep. I lay down in the bed then close my eyes.

**********

I wake up with a pain in my head. Owww what happened to my head? Where's Kat? Oh yeah she's at her house. Then why do I have such a bad feeling in the put of my stomach. I get up then slip on a DC shirt then walk out of my room. My gut is telling me to go into the back yard so I do. I go out the back door. My eyes catch sight of a trail of dark blood leading into the depths of the forest.

W-what if its K-Kat?!

N-no! Its not Kat! She's at home safe and sound with her mom. Is she?

Maybe she's dead, Toby killed another girl he loves.

Shut up! Ugh I need to go! I started to sprint into the forest. Oh Kat! Please be okay! I will lose all insanity if your gone.

The forest is so much colder then it should be. My eyes wander around the forest. They look at the trees, the ground anywhere some one could be. I'm starting to twitch a lot now. If Jeff or Clockwork got to her then I will kill them with everything I have! But Kat has hysteria and she will defiantly use it on them. Maybe its not her blood and I'm just acting like a nut job again. I have a bad feeling about this forest and...Kat.

"Kat!" I scream. "Kat where are you!" I look up at the gray sky.

"Why don't you look behind you?" I hear her voice. I feel as all the weight on my shoulders lifted, but when I turn around I see something I don't want to see.

Kat standing there covered in blood. Her arms are at her sides and her back is slumped. She looks me in the eye. She has no pupils just really dark green eyes. Her blonde hair is really messy the side of her face has blood covered in it along with small splats. Her clothes are stained. Kat has a knife in her hand that also had blood on it.

So much blood...

"K-kat?! What are you?!" I stutter. I'm stunned by what is standing in front of me. It looks like Kat, but I know it isn't...something more malicious then Kat. Something dark.

"I'll put you out of your misery, you won't be hurt in this cruel world again..." She looks at me with a crazy look in her eye. "I-I'm sorry." She whispers. Then I hear a little piece of Kat. The real Kat. The sweet girl I fell in love with the first day I met.

She's far from gone my friend...

Before I could think anymore Kat lunges at me with the knife in her hand. I quickly dodge it...barely.

"Kat stop!" I yell. She turns around then looks at me innocently but she still has that crazy look in her eyes.

"No I'm trying to save you, don't you see that!?" She grips the knife.

"Kat! Stop!" I yell again. She dodges at me with the knife again. I can't fight her! I just...can't.

"Toby stay still please." She says sweetly. Then she looks like the normal Kat I know. I fall under the spell and stop moving. She jumps on me and holds me down. She so strong I can't even get up now! She gentle delicate hands run through my hair.

"I'm saving you because I love you." Her voice fades out, and I wait until she plunges that knife into my heart.

The picture was supposed to be what Kat looks like in hysteria mode. I don't imagine Kat looking like her but I just found that pic and it looked pretty good so yeah. Lol I made a cliffhanger too.

Q.O.D: What's your favorite type of music???