Part 32

I don't want to end this series not yet because its fun to write I'll figure it out when the time comes. So for now just enjoy the chapter!

XD

Kat's P.O.V

I wake up when Toby was putting his killer clothes on (as I call them).

"Why are you putting those on?" I ask curiously. He looks at me with his goggles on top of his forehead.

"Slendy got me a job to do, sorry." He explains.

"Its fine. Its your job I can't stop you from doing that." I say. He shouldn't have to apologize for his job...it makes me feel rather guilty. He looks surprised at me then nods his head.

"Kat. I'm hungry!"

"Want me make you something?"

"Yes!"

"Waffles perhaps?" I ask knowing his answer is going to be a yes. For some reason Toby loves waffles. More than the average person should love waffles. I find it strange but completely adorable at the same time. I got to the kitchen and take the waffles from the freezer and pop them into the toaster. Toby waits patiently behind the toaster. He's so cute like a little boy waiting for candy his mom is giving to him. When the toaster pops Toby takes them out and smothers the waffles in syrup not bothering to use a plate. He just sticks them in his mouth and I look at him strangely. He smiles at me with the waffles in his mouth. I shake my head while suppressing my laugh. He's so crazy for waffles!

"Enjoying your food?" I ask sweetly.

"Very much!"

"Hehe, good."

"Okay well I need to get going." He sighs while still eating.

"O-Okay." I say. He messes with my hair then is out the door. He's such a weird one, but I love him!

I make myself breakfast, but not waffles. I like cereal so much better. I eat that then clean up. I do the dishes and clean up the living room. Dang Toby lives like such a boy. After the cleaning I am so tired so I rest on the couch. It gets extremely boring when Toby is not with me. My phone starts to ring several times before I pick it up. Its my mom.

"Kat?" She asks concerned.

"Yes, mom?"

"Are you at a friends house? Why didn't you tell me?" She jumbles me with some questions before I can explain to her.

"Yeah, I'm fine I'm just spending the night at a friends house. Sorry I forgot to call you."

"Its okay. Just make sure to tell me this time,okay?"

"Okay mom." I say then we say our goodbyes then I hang up the phone. I sigh.

"Mommy problems?" I hear a familiar voice then look to see who it is.

"Hey Masky." I say.

"Kat what's up?" He asks.

"Being lazy, what about you?" He laughs and looks up. I can't see his face because of that annoying mask. The last time he took it off was great because he looked so human. Just like a regular guy you see at school or the mall. I wonder why he wears the mask. Must be an identity thing just like Toby.