Part 16

Toby's P.O.V

Oh my god I'm so bored. There isn't any thing to do. A killing maybe? Nah I'm not in the mood. Haven't killed much of anyone in a while. Weird. Guess I'm just being lazy, but I do love the thrill of murdering someone. Wow, I'm a phycho but I already knew that.

Kat's still in school. Why does she even go to school she should just drop out. I mean, I'll take care of her if she does. Yeah she says she only stays in school to,

Escape this hell

I still don't know what that means. I get lonely by myself. Kat is the only friend I mean girlfriend I have. Besides Jeff. I cut all contact with Jeff after he tried to kill her.

So bored. I think I'll stalk Kat again. I get up and put my goggles on and my mask. Then put my hoodie on. I walk out the door then I'm on my way.

**********

I come through her window. Her room is really empty. I jump on her bed and look up at the ceiling. For a while I just lay there, until I hear the front door open. I walk out of her room and see that her mom stumble a lot. Wow this bitch is totally wasted. He flips her shoes off. I'm already bored so I guess I'll just watch her.

"I hate life!" She groans, then falls to her knees. I hear her start to sob. I see tears fall onto the ground. What's she so upset about? That she forgot to bring her hookup.

"Oh John. Why did you leave me!?" She cries.

John? Who's john? I have a feeling that it must be Kat's dad. I never asked why he left, but I'm curious. I wonder why did he leave?

Maybe I should pick up Kat. She shouldn't come home to her mother all drunk and angry.

"Leave me for-for what?" She slurs. She gets up to her feet. She goes to the cabinet and takes something out. Of course. She holds a big bottle of alcohol. She dangles it for a while, then takes a chug of it. She should know that you can't drink your problems away.

**********

I decide to get Kat from school. I see a heard of kids walk out of the school. Some stare at me. I really don't care. Then I see Kat walk out of the school. She smiles at me. I wave my hand.

"Hey!" She says. I put my arm around her. "Will you take those off your gonna scare people!" She says with an annoyed tone.

I take off my mask and my goggles and put them below my chin. "Happy?"

"Haha very!"

"So why did you pick me up again?" She raises her eyebrow.

"Well your moms home and she's not in a good sober mood." I say.

"Oh, should I talk to her." She suggests.

"No Kat she'll hurt you." I shake my head. I can't let her go to her moms. Her mom is unstable.

"Maybe I can talk some sense into her."

"Kat." I say in a warning tone.

"Please! If you want you can come with me." She gives me puppy eyes. Oh I can't refuse that.

"Fine." I sigh.

"Yayy!" She claps. Then she kisses my cheek. I'm baffled.

"Is that all I get?" I ask. She laughs. I pull her towards me and kiss her deeply. My heart skips beats. I hate that!!

********

We finally make it to Kat's house. I have a bad thing about her going in there. Her moms a compete wreck.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" I ask.

"I've done it before, I'll be just fine."

I sigh and place my hand on her head. "I don't like it." I say. She rolls her eyes. I cup her cheek, then let her go into the house.

"Mom." I hear Kat says through the door. She sounds so muffled.

"You!" I hear an angry tone. I have to hold myself back from opening the door.

"Mom, are you okay. Maybe you sh-" before she finishes her mom speaks.

"Your the reason he left, it wasn't me it was you!" I hear shouting.

"Mom your-" before Kat could say anything her voice was cut off. I can't stand this. I'm going in!