Oneshots (2) (Standby Only)

By Ftfanx777

Come one, come all! Requests are currently closed but that doesn't mean you can read what I've got! I can't... More

Request Stuff
Table of Contents
Adoption Center
Neji Hyuga x Reader- Sign from Destiny
Kakashi Hatake x Reader [Drabble]
Kirishima x Reader- Oblivious Lovers
Envy x Reader [Drabble]
Naruto x Reader- Valentine's Day
Amaimon x Human! Reader- Ghost Boyfriend
Rin Okumura Headcanons
Bart Allen! KF x Reader- Love Like You
YJ Boys Preference
Lion-O x Reader- Soulmate AU- Tattoos/ Omega AU
Edward Elric x Reader [Drabble]
Yuri Plistesky x Reader- Unpredictable Love
Yuri Plistesky x Reader [Drabble]
Bakugou Katsuki x Reader- A Great Big Brother
Kirishima x Reader [Drabble]
Tim Drake! Robin x Reader- The Perfect Dance
Ultimate Spidey Boys Preference
Omniverse! Ben 10 x Magic! Reader- Maybe the universe doesn't hate me after all
Lion-O x Pregnant! Reader [Drabble]
Yukio x Half Phantom! Reader- Going Ghost
Amaimon x Reader [Drabble]
Kunikida Doppo x Reader- Coffee isn't so bad
Dazai x Reader [Drabble]
Nozel Silva x Captain!Reader- Commoner Captain
Black Clover Boys Preference
Edward Elric x Reader- Blind Date
Greedling x Reader [Drabble]
Naruto Uzumaki x Reader- Late Night Talk
Kiba Inuzuka x Reader [Drabble]
Razer x Reader- Welcome Home
Benimaru x Reader [Drabble]
Magna Swing x Reader- Where I Belong
Nozel Silva x Reader [Drabble]
Kunikida Doppo x Reader- Self-Acceptance
Leo/Loke x Reader [Drabble]
Marvel's Spider-man! Peter Parker x Elemental! Reader- Not Alone
Rin Okumura x Reader [Drabble]
Reiji Sakamaki x Reader- To have you back
Yuma Mukami x Reader [Drabble]
Catra x Fem! Reader- A little parcel goes a long way
Catra x Reader [Drabble]
Chuuya Nakahara x Reader- Damn Mutt
Akutagawa x Reader [Drabble]
Ryuji 'Bon' Suguro x Reader- Becoming Better
Blue Exorcist Boys Preference
Shikamaru x Reader- Until Then
Shikamaru x Reader [Drabble]
Ogun x Reader- Forever and Always
Rin Okumura x Reader [Drabble]
Saiki K. x Reader - Trust
Lyon x Reader [Drabble]
Yamato x Masked! Reader- To Be With or Without the Mask, that is the Question
Izuku Midoryia Headcanons
Gaara x Reader- To Be a Protector
Sero x Reader [Drabble]
Shu Sakamki x Reader- A little Tinker
Reiji Sakamaki x Reader [Drabble]
Edward Elric x Reader- The Pheromone Predicament
Scar x Reader [Drabble]

Suguro "Bon" x Reader- Valentine's Day

531 13 6
By Ftfanx777

I prolly should've called him Suguro during this whole oneshot but I called him Bon 'cause I realized when I finished and was too lazy to fix it. Anyway, onto the oneshot. 

(R/N)- Roomate Name

Bon groaned as he turned on his bed, it was an hour after breakfast now and Shima and Konekomaru were gone, something about Shima finding some Valentines for them to hang out with, though Bon declined that offer from his pink-haired friend, already having a certain someone in mind as his Valentine. Now that his friends were gone the bouquet he and Izumo asked Shiemi for was now on his desk, the petals lightly touched by the sunlight that came from his dorm window.

I should ask her...no that's a terrible idea! She probably already has a Valentine already! He groaned as he turned over to look away from the flowers. His stomach was turning into knots now, thinking about just how many ways he would be turned down. But today was the holiday of love, the holiday to celebrate the ones you love, and the holiday for him wimps like him to chicken out. He heard his door open as angry stomps made their way to his bed.
"Why're you so mopey? Did she turn you down?" Izumo asked, hand on her hip as she glared at Bon. His eyes slid to look at Izumo and flinching at the thought of telling her the truth, knowing the earful he would get from her, but it's not like he could avoid it.
"I uh...I actually didn't ask her yet..." he muttered.

"WHAT?! Seriously!? After all the trouble we went through you didn't even ask her yet?!" Bon flinched at Izumo's tone and just as he opened his mouth to say something he felt her grip his ear and forcefully pull him out of bed, making him fall onto the floor.

"Ow! What was that for?!" Bon groaned as he got up, only for Izumo to shove the bouquet into his chest.

"You're asking her right this minute! No more stalling!"
"Hey! Hey! Wait a second! Don't I get a say in this!?"
"Since you didn't ask her when you were supposed to, you don't now!" Izumo told him, taking advantage of Bon's nervous state to start pushing him in the direction of the girl's dorms.

-Timeskip-

"Ask her!" Izumo gave Bon one last shove to the dorm door and pointed at it, but Bon shook his head.
"I...I can't what if...what if she...what're you doing?!" Bon hissed at Izumo as she loudly knocked on the door three times.
"Ding dong ditching you ya ding dong, don't let my hard work go to waste, if you don't ask her out I'll kill you myself!" Izumo called as she ran down the hallway.

-Meanwhile-

Stupid (R/N) and her stupid boyfriend! Well at least I got ice cream to keep me company on Valentine's day...

You looked at the ice cream tub you opened for breakfast as you ate it. Yes, you were aware that it was only the morning and you hoped that maybe you would be asked out this year but now you didn't want to get your hopes up. Especially with your roommate telling you all the cool stuff she's doing with her boyfriend today. As you were wallowing in pity you heard three loud knocks on your door. You put the lid back on your ice cream and put the carton in the shared mini fridge you and your roommate had. When you were sure your ice cream was secure you went to open the door.

"Hel-?"
"These are...these are for you! Please uh...please be my Valentine!" A beautiful bouquet of Roses, Gardenias and Forget-Me-Nots was shoved into your face as an uncharacteristically flushed and nervous Bon internally cursed himself.

God damn it! I'm so good with being confident around her every day! Why am I being so stupid now?!

"Idiot! You should've asked me sooner!" You right-hooked him in the jaw, sending him flying into the frame of your door.

"Hey I-"
"But I'm glad you did." You pecked where you punched him in apology, making his face flush deeply once more.

"So uh...what now?" You asked, Bon rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Honestly, I didn't think I would get this far but...study?" He squeaked out the last part, your eyes widened from the sudden squeak before coming to your senses and karate-chopping him.
"Ow!"

"Idiot! You don't study on a day off! Especially Valentine's Day! What's wrong with you!?"
"Ok, ok, you don't want to study, fine. What do you want to do?"
"I don't know, what do you want to do?"
"You're the girl here, you get to choose what you want and I go along with you."
"That may be true but I don't really care what we do."
"I don't care either that's why I'm asking you."
"You're the guy, didn't you plan something?"
"I told you that I didn't think I would get this far-"

Slam!

"Oh my god! Are you two serious right now?! Go take a walk or something and figure out what you want to do there! I can't stand hearing this oblivious couple crap!" A girl from the opposite dorm room slammed the door open and yelled at you before slamming it shut again, you and Bon's faces turned red as you could now distinctly hear moans from the other side of the door.

Oh...that couple is definitely eager for Valentine's Day...

"Yeah...maybe we should take a walk..." you agreed, a heavy blush on your cheeks as you could only imagine what the couple next door was doing.

"Y...yeah..."
"Lemme put these in my dorm first, just give me a little bit." You closed the door and put the beautiful bouquet on your desk, playing with the petals on one of the flowers before grabbing your phone, wallet and dorm key, exiting your room.

"Alright...ready to go?" You asked, Bon simply nodded and you walked side by side out of the dorm. His hand reached for yours as you intertwined pinkies, the both of you blushing at the smallest form of physical affection possible.

-Timeskip

As you tried to come up with something to do it didn't help your thoughts that every five feet there seemed to be a couple doing something cute or cliche together.

"Have you thought of anything you want to do?" Bon asked you, you shook your head.

"Nope." You answered, averting your eyes from a couple making out on the benches.

"Did Shima say he was doing anything today?"
"Yeah he got himself and Konekomaru dates today, they're doing a bunch of stuff but I didn't really pay attention. Why?" Bon asked you skeptically, making you shrug.

"Well I just thought that maybe we could do something similar to what they're doing-"
"Absolutely not! Seeing that pink-haired idiot is the last thing I want..." Bon muttered, making you look up to his slightly pink cheeks.

"Why? Are you two in an argument or something?"

"No! Of course not...I just...I'd rather be with you the whole day than be teased by that idiot..."

"Aww you're such a tsundere Bon" you teased.

"I'm not a tsundere! And don't call me that!" He flusterdly objected, making you smile, now gaining some confidence.

"You totally are, but what would you rather me to call you then? You little tsun-tsun."
"Definitely not that!"
"Cutie?"
"Absolutely not!"
"Babe?"
"No!"

"Cupcake?"
"I'll kill you if you call me that."
"Love?"
"Don't you dare."
"Dear?"
"What are we? Fifty?"
"Honey?"
"Again, that's what grandparents call each other."
"Beloved?"
"...."
"I'm not hearing a no~"

"Only...only when it's just us...like this...y'know...on a date..." Bon elaborated, scratching his cheek with his free hand as he looked away from you, making you smile at him being all flustered again. Compared to his usual cold, tough personality it was cute seeing this shy, flustered side of him.
"Alright, Beloved it is then," you grinned at the darkening of his blush.

"If...if you're going to call me that then...then I get to call you Princess." Now it was your turn to blush as you imagined all the scenarios where Bon would call you 'Princess'. And honestly, the way it rolled off his tongue was kinda hot to you.

"S...sure...I guess you can call me that if you really want to."
"Who's being a tsundere now?"
"Shut up!" You whacked him on the back of the head hard enough for him to fall over.

"Ow!"

"Hmph."
"You're still proving my point that you're a tsundere y'know" Bon told you as he got up and you began to walk again.

"I'm not commenting on that statement, but if you want me to call you Beloved when it's just us what do you want me to call you in front of our friends?" You asked, but Bon didn't answer, instead he just looked away.

"How about Sweetie?" You prompted as you racked your mind for couple petnames.
"No."
"Sweetheart?"
"If you suggest another thing with sweet in it I swear to god..."
"Bon-Bon?" Bon glared at you.

"Don't test me."
"Ok, ok, how 'bout Egghead?"
"How is that any better?"

"Fine, fine, how about Dork?"
"You call me that anyway!"

"I call you an idiot, not a dork. There's a difference."
"Like what?"
"An idiot is an idiot, a straight up moron, someone who you wouldn't trust with a blank piece of paper, a total stupidhead. While a dork is still a straight up moron and total stupidhead but in a cute way."

"I'm not cute" he pouted in a very cute way, making you smile.

"You're very cute whether you want to be or not."
"S...shut up!" Bon told you, averting his eyes as he inwardly smiled, not believing that this was going so well, and you were already talking about petnames for each other.

"Nope~ You're the cutest Dork I've ever met~" you sang teasingly.

"S...shut up...Gorgeous..." the name made you stop, another blush appearing on your cheeks.

"What...what did you say?"
"What? You don't like it?"
"N...no...it's not that...it's just...I'd rather that with just the two of us is all..."

"Oh, well how about Shorty then?" You glared at Bon, who just looked at you right back.
"If you get to call me Dork then I get to call you Shorty."
"Fine," you sighed as Bon grinned to himself this time in victory.

"Hey! Suguro! (Y/N)! Over here!" You heard Rin's voice and turned as Bon 'tched' wondering what his blue-haired dumbass of a friend wanted. Rin grinned as he waved over to the picnic he, Shiemi and Yukio were sharing.

"What do you want?" Bon asked as you both approached the picnic.
"Wanna join us? I made plenty of food!" He gestured to the several open picnic baskets he had, the scent of freshly made food wafted to your nose, making you sigh before pleadingly looking over to Bon, trying to convince him to stay for the picnic.

"Fine." Bon reluctantly agreed, sitting on the picnic blanket next to you.

-Timeskip-

After only being a couple for a few hours at most, Bon already found himself getting jealous. Despite there being three people that you were talking to besides him, he couldn't help but feel like you were directing all your attention to Rin. And he hated this feeling.
"Wow, your cooking skills are amazing Rin!"
"Yeah, at least he's good at something" Yukio added.
"Hey! What're you talking about?! I'm good at plenty of stuff!"
"That D on your test says otherwise Rin."
"Do you want this chocolate cake or not?!"
"Come on Rin, I'm sure Yuki didn't mean it." You were about to add to the conversation again when instead you let out a yelp, feeling yourself being picked up and placed into Bon's lap, his hands locking around you.

"(Y/N)!? What're you and Suguro-"

"This is my Valentine you dumbass, go find your own." Bon glared at Rin from the top of your head.

"What?! You two are valentines?!"
"Wow you two that's amazing!"

"...someone seems a little jealous..." Yukio deadpanned at your valentine's sudden change in behavior.

"Yup, it's true, and apparently he's a jealous Valentine too." You answered your friends' reactions as you secretly melted inside, Bon was so warm and you were so touch-starved that you were unable to help the butterflies in your stomach, having a feeling that this isn't going to be the last time he was going to do this and you didn't mind.

"...shouldn't you have said boyfriend instead of Valentine...?" He muttered under his breath, but thanks to his sudden closeness you heard him.
"Alright, jealous boyfriend then." You smiled, making him blush, burying his head in the crook of your neck out of embarrassment. Your eyes widened as it was your turn to lightly blush in surprise his small goatee and breath tickled your sensitive skin.

"Aww, you two are finally dating! I'm so happy for you!" Shiemi smiled genuinely as Rin grinned.
"About time you two got together!"
"I just hope your relationship won't take priority over your course work. You're bright students and I hope it'll stay that way for the rest of your time as exwires."

"Yes sir."
-Timeskip-

Despite Bon's embarrassment and jealousy you stayed with your three friends up until when the sun went down, Bon slowly becoming less and less embarrassed and moved his head to the top of yours once more. But once you witnessed the sunset with your friends and orange light turned to twinkling stars did Bon pick you up bridal-style. Muttering goodbyes as you left while you called goodbyes to your friends.
"What was that for? We could've stayed a little longer." You pouted, putting your arms around his neck in order to stabilize yourself.

"W...whatever! It's getting late anyway!" He objected.
"Aww, are you still jealous?"

"I'm not jealous! I just...I wanted to make this day special and spend some quality time with you...alright?" Bon muttered, his grip tightening on you. You smiled and kissed his cheek, making him stiffen as he looked down at you in surprise.

"You did spend quality time with me, and Rin, and Yukio and Shiemi-"
"Is there a point to this?"
"Well if you didn't interrupt me I would've gotten to it. But anyway the point is that even though we spent time with other people we still spent time together, Beloved." You smirked at how the petname made him blush even in the dark of the night it was obvious. Bon smirked right back as he lifted you up so you were closer to him.

"If you say so Princess, but at least we're alone now." He smirked as you adjusted yourself in his grip.

"So now that we're alone, what're you going to do?" Bon leaned in, a smirk on his lips as his eyes purposefully stared at your lips for several seconds.

"I think I just might-"
"Get it Bon! Wooo!" Shima called in encouragement, followed by a wave from Konekomaru and two girls who you didn't know prompting the two boys to go somewhere before the night was over. You and Bon blushed at the same time, Bon muttering something unintelligable as he held you in a regular bridal-style.
"Let's get you to your dorm, don't want you to get to bed too late..." He muttered as he continued to carry you bridal-style as he walked towards your dorm.

-Timeskip-

Bon stopped outside your door and it was eerily silent as you tried to decide your next move. It didn't seem like your roommate was back yet, and you didn't doubt she would be back at the wee hours of the morning when she thought you were asleep. Should you invite him in for ice cream? Or should you ask him out for ice cream this weekend? You glanced at him but he seemed to be looking away as well, looking as awkward as you felt. You literally just became a couple this morning, so what should you do in this situation?
"Can you uh...can you put me down...?" You asked nervously.
"Y...yeah...sure..." Bon helped you to stand, but he still kept his hands on your waist and stared deeply into your eyes, closing his eyes, he pressed his forehead against yours. You sucked in a breath, wondering if he was going to do anything, but the only thing he did was tangle one of his hands into your hair, making you smile as you gently put your hand behind his head as you leaned into him, closing your eyes. You could feel his closeness as you just stood there, taking in the feeling of each other's presence as your light breaths mixed together.
"(Y/N)" his voice was down a few octaves, softer now, and you swear you could feel your spine tingle at the gentleness in his tone when he said your name. You opened your eyes as you could feel his warm hand slowly move from the back of your head to your cheek, your heart was thumping, what was he going to do next? This morning you thought you were going to be single forever and now...did he actually love you enough to kiss you after only a day of being a couple? The question died on your tongue when you saw all the love and admiration in his eyes as he took you in, in this moment, that's when you realized it. He's loved you for longer than you could think, every time you bickered back and forth, every little playful shove or jab, every study session where he would somehow hammer the lesson into your stupid ass, he's fallen deeper and deeper in love with you. He slowly leaned in, glancing to you every once in awhile to check, to make sure that you were alright with this. When his lips just barely grazed yours did he stop.

"Can I...can I kiss you...?" He whispered sheepishly, his eyes flicking to yours, you smiled.

"You dork, if I wasn't comfortable with this I would've knocked you out a long time ago." You told him softly, making him smile as he closed the distance between you. The kiss was soft, tentative, reminding you of a lapping wave on a beach. You couldn't help the smile that spread to your face as he continued to kiss you, his lips slow and rhythmic as you matched his pace, his hold on you was tender. Unlike a kiss that you would expect from your classmate it wasn't a rough kiss, nor did he have any ulterior motives like getting past your lips. It was a kiss where you could just be. Where his plump, gentle lips could rest against yours as you slowly kissed each other. Despite the perfect calmness the kiss brought you Bon pulled away first, making you whine.

"You should uh...you should get to bed...you need your sleep..." Bon told you with a cough as he averted his eyes, you pouted, that kiss was like a drug and left you wanting more.

"One more kiss? Please?" You begged, making Bon chuckle and run a hand through his hair.

"Tomorrow, when I take you on a real date."
"A real date? Where are you going to take me?"

"If I tell you, will you go to bed?"
"Yes!" You whisper-shouted, nodding excitedly. Bon chuckled, running his hand through his hair again as he averted his eyes.

"Since tomorrow's the day after Valentine's Day, I thought we could hit as many stores as possible for discount candy."
"Really?!"
"Yes, go to bed, now." Bon told you, in an attempt of sterness. Instead, you pulled him down by his shoulders and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Alright, can't wait for tomorrow~" you sang, opening the door to your dorm and waving to him one last time before shutting it. You sighed happily as you leaned against the door, pressing a finger to your lips as you recalled the kiss. You hummed as you put the bouquet of flowers that Bon got for you in water as you couldn't keep the grin off your face. You were so glad Bon asked you out, and you were so excited for what tomorrow would bring. 

So Happy Valentine's Day to all the bitter singles out there (me included), but don't worry guys the real holiday is tomorrow when all the Valentine's Day candy goes on sale and we buy it all. Until the next one guys, this is Ftfanx777 over and out (^-^)/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 7.4K 73
♡Requests Closed♡ *Old One-Shot Collection- You've Been Warned* ꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎ So this is my first time making something like this so I will try...
203K 2.6K 37
Oi. You there. Yeah, you. Are you one of those people who simps for fictional characters from shows that you know aren't ever going to be real? Don't...
64.3K 1K 43
I won't take any requests for now since I'm afraid that my lack of inspiration would delay them ^^; No lemons please and all the oneshots here are re...
146K 2.1K 41
[COMPLETED] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...