My Green Eyed Drummer

By HeDa_WaHeDa

Clarke is new to the Miami Beach side. She meets a drummer that will change her world forever. Years of love... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chaper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapert 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
66 Chapter
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
103
Chapter 104
chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127

Chapter 92

2.6K 76 50
By HeDa_WaHeDa

Clarke's POV

Lexa lines out all of the prank materials on her bed. Luna and Lincoln are packing them in bags. Raven is setting up her computer. Monty and Jasper were helping Mya and Harper with all the black clothes. Octavia was cleaning her tools.

"Okay can I just say again that this is a stupid idea." I point out and Lexa turns and smiles at me.

"Can I just say again that we are idiots." She points out.

"That right there is a fact. Okay but just because the principal is horrible doesn't mean you should prank her!" I point out and Jasper just boos.

"I mean Clarke is right. You guys could get expelled." Mya says.

"Shhhh it's fine." Monty says tossing Lexa black clothes. "We got Reyes."

Raven nods from behind her computer.

"Okay everyone get changed." Lexa says and we all go to separate rooms to change. Lexa and I stay in hers. "Clarke you aren't coming." She says as I take my shirt off.

"Um yes I am. You aren't going down alone." I say and watch her try her absolute hardest to keep eye contact with me.

"Clarke I know it's a stupid idea and I know hat you have a bright future in going to collage. I probably won't even get into one. You have already started getting your acceptance letters. I have t gotten one." Lexa points out.

"Lexa. You are going to collage. I know it." I was going to put on my shirt but I think having it off might help me win this one.

"Clarke... even if I go to collage it won't be a great one. It's not that I don't have the money it's that all the big collages that you want to go to don't want a drummer that has nothing else to offer." Lexa says looking down at her feet.

"Lex." I sigh out. "You have so much more to offer than drums and you know that."

"Collages don't. Clarke you aren't getting close to even having anything like this on your record and that's final." She says grabbing her clothes and leaving the room. I stand there in shock.

I get changed and meet everyone down stairs.

"Where is Lexa?" Lincoln asks.

"She is coming." I say plainly.

****

I get a ride with Luna and Raven who are also driving Monty and Jasper. Mya and Harper stayed at the house making  up alibis for everyone.

"Alright Reyes how are the cameras going?" Lexa asks from the radio.

"Breaking into a schools securities systems is a little harder than you think." Raven says back in the radio.

"I know. Um Raven does Clarke happen to be in the car with you?" Lexa asks.

"Is she not supposed to be." Raven asks.

"No she is not supposed to be in the car with you." Lexa says annoyed.

"In that case no she isn't in the car with us." Raven says with a little nod.

"Stick with hacking and leave the lying to someone else." Lexa says and the radio goes silent.

Raven looks back at me then at her computer. "I'm not gonna ask."

****

We pull up to the school and everyone is in their cars.

"You got the systems down Reyes?" Lexa asks.

"Ya I got them Woods. You are free to enter. The school is now mine." Raven says still typing. We all get out and each carry a bag. Lexa stays a little farther from me.

"Okay here we go." Octavia says as she pulls out her tools and starts unlocking the front office entrance.

We walk in and go to the principals room. Lea turns on the light and we all get to work.

First we duck tape her whole desk. Which took 20 minutes. We then messed with her picture frames and tilted them all to the side. Lexa told us she has OCD.

After that we put an air horn on the door frame so when she opens the door it will go off. Then we put a small camera in a corner that will connect to Ravens phone. It also will self destruct when we tell it to. Raven is awesome.

Lexa then takes a paper from her pocket and opens it to show a sentence.

"Don't mess with the Home Of the Grounders." It is types out. Lincoln turns off the light and puts sticky glue on the stitch as we close the door and leave.

We all get in our cars and drive to our homes. Luna drops Monty and Jasper off. They bring me back home and I go upstairs to Lexa room. She is already in bed with the lights off.

I slip in the room and change into my pajamas. I climb in bed and lightly glide my finger on Lexa shoulder.

She stays 'asleep'.

"Lexa.... I know you are awake. You have lighter breathing when you are asleep." I say and she sighs and rolls over to look at me.

"I- I told you not to go. We could have been caught." She says frowning.

"Lexa I'm sorry but I feel like this tension we have right now isn't about  me going to the schools." I say runny my hand through her hair.

"Clarke. We are okay." She says hugging my torso and laying her head on my shoulder. 

Clarke.... where is that accent she always has on the C and K. What is happening.

****

Lexa's POV

(two days before)

Clarke and I are laying on the couch somewhat watching TV while talking about or days. She laughs at a joke I just made about Principal Nia.

"Seriously Lex." She says through a giggle. "You can't do anything we aren't going to get into good collages if you get caught."

"I know I know." I say smiling a little. "Where exactly do you want to go?" I ask curiously.

"I have been looking at Arkadia University." She says nodding a little. "They have a really good med. program." Clarke says looking happy.

"I think you will do good there." I say rubbing her leg. Arkadia. That's 3 hours away. 3. Drummers aren't getting into that school.

"What about you Lexa?" She says eating some chips.

"I- uh well-" I was cut off by my Mom walking in the door. Thank heda. I don't know how I'm going to tell Clarke I'm probably not going to collage and I'm definitely not going to as smart of collage as her.

"Lexa so I had a question, could I borrow your car tomorrow? Me, Henry, and some of his buddies are going to the buddies are going to the beach. Your Jeep is a great beach car."

"Uh.... I mean.... as long as Hendry doesn't even try thinking about driving it, sure." I answer then to avoid answering the question I stand up. "I'm going to go get more chips." I say taking the bowl and walking into the kitchen. I can hear Clarke and Mom talking.

"Hey Anya I put in my collage applications that this was my address. I forgot to ask you if you mind. I just... it slipped my mind that this wasn't my actual house." Clarke explains and I can hear my mother laugh.

"Clarke. This is not only your home but it's our house too. You are apart of this family forever." Anya says.

I look at the counter and see a letter. I look at it closer and see it is addressed to Clarke.

Clarke E. Griffin
From Arkadia University

I stare at the letter. I hear someone walking in and take the letter hiding it under my shirt. Anya walks in and over to the fridge.

"That one there is a keeper Lexa. Whatever you do. Don't let this one out of your arms." She says grabbing a drink pointing at me and leaving.

I nod. "I won't let her out of my arms." I say quietly pulling the letter out again and looking at it.

Sorry for not updating lately. I have been busy with Indoor Marching season! Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2M 810K 76
Correction 44/76 Laylou vient de déménager dans une nouvelle ville quand elle sauve in extremis une petite fille qui manque de se faire renverser par...
401K 18K 35
L'histoire de Malika. Une adolescente camerounaise qui a compris que le sexe n'est pas tout dans la vie et n'est pas toujours une bonne chose quand i...
3.4M 79.9K 162
Entre lui, la cité, la rue et la famille...
167K 5.8K 70
Aïda, une jeune fille de 17 ans comme les autres filles de son âge, vivant en banlieue parisienne va voir sa vie complètement chamboulée face à l'arr...