Oneshots (2) (Standby Only)

By Ftfanx777

Come one, come all! Requests are currently closed but that doesn't mean you can read what I've got! I can't... More

Request Stuff
Table of Contents
Adoption Center
Neji Hyuga x Reader- Sign from Destiny
Kakashi Hatake x Reader [Drabble]
Envy x Reader [Drabble]
Suguro "Bon" x Reader- Valentine's Day
Naruto x Reader- Valentine's Day
Amaimon x Human! Reader- Ghost Boyfriend
Rin Okumura Headcanons
Bart Allen! KF x Reader- Love Like You
YJ Boys Preference
Lion-O x Reader- Soulmate AU- Tattoos/ Omega AU
Edward Elric x Reader [Drabble]
Yuri Plistesky x Reader- Unpredictable Love
Yuri Plistesky x Reader [Drabble]
Bakugou Katsuki x Reader- A Great Big Brother
Kirishima x Reader [Drabble]
Tim Drake! Robin x Reader- The Perfect Dance
Ultimate Spidey Boys Preference
Omniverse! Ben 10 x Magic! Reader- Maybe the universe doesn't hate me after all
Lion-O x Pregnant! Reader [Drabble]
Yukio x Half Phantom! Reader- Going Ghost
Amaimon x Reader [Drabble]
Kunikida Doppo x Reader- Coffee isn't so bad
Dazai x Reader [Drabble]
Nozel Silva x Captain!Reader- Commoner Captain
Black Clover Boys Preference
Edward Elric x Reader- Blind Date
Greedling x Reader [Drabble]
Naruto Uzumaki x Reader- Late Night Talk
Kiba Inuzuka x Reader [Drabble]
Razer x Reader- Welcome Home
Benimaru x Reader [Drabble]
Magna Swing x Reader- Where I Belong
Nozel Silva x Reader [Drabble]
Kunikida Doppo x Reader- Self-Acceptance
Leo/Loke x Reader [Drabble]
Marvel's Spider-man! Peter Parker x Elemental! Reader- Not Alone
Rin Okumura x Reader [Drabble]
Reiji Sakamaki x Reader- To have you back
Yuma Mukami x Reader [Drabble]
Catra x Fem! Reader- A little parcel goes a long way
Catra x Reader [Drabble]
Chuuya Nakahara x Reader- Damn Mutt
Akutagawa x Reader [Drabble]
Ryuji 'Bon' Suguro x Reader- Becoming Better
Blue Exorcist Boys Preference
Shikamaru x Reader- Until Then
Shikamaru x Reader [Drabble]
Ogun x Reader- Forever and Always
Rin Okumura x Reader [Drabble]
Saiki K. x Reader - Trust
Lyon x Reader [Drabble]
Yamato x Masked! Reader- To Be With or Without the Mask, that is the Question
Izuku Midoryia Headcanons
Gaara x Reader- To Be a Protector
Sero x Reader [Drabble]
Shu Sakamki x Reader- A little Tinker
Reiji Sakamaki x Reader [Drabble]
Edward Elric x Reader- The Pheromone Predicament
Scar x Reader [Drabble]

Kirishima x Reader- Oblivious Lovers

1K 26 7
By Ftfanx777

Requested by Naturewarrior300, I know it isn't long as either of us hoped but I hope you like it dude! 

You twiddled your thumbs as everyone talked about their Work Studies, wanting to share your good news but not wanting to brag about it, too nervous to.

"What about you (Y/N)? You gonna do a work study?" Kirishima asked you, making you jump, he was leaning over the couch next to you, his eyes shining brightly in friendliness.

"W...what?! Oh...oh right...well uh...Aizawa-sensei gave me this, saying that a Pro-Hero already asked for me by name for the Work Studies." You answer, pulling out the slip of paper in your pocket that you've been carrying ever since this morning and showing it to Kirishima. His brows furrowed as he tried to make out the words that were written.
"Wow! That's so cool! Sherlock is an investigative hero right?"
"Yeah...apparently his quirk is second to none when it comes to solving cases, he's the best investigative pro hero out there!" You grinned proudly, eyes shining.
"Really?! That's great! Good for you! See?! I told you that you would get into a good agency! All that hard work payed off!" Kirishima grinned toothily, ruffling your hair a little, you smiled inwardly to yourself.
"Yeah...it did..."
"Who knows! Maybe we could be working together on a case sometime!" Kirishima grinned, making Bakugou roar in laughter.
"Shitty hair on a case! Haha! Good one! You can barely solve the pythagoreon theorum! How can you solve a case?!" Bakugou laughed as Kirishima's cheeks turned slightly pink in embarrassment.

"Stop laughing Bakubro! Math is really hard! Besides, it's not like I'd help solve it! I'd help catch the guy!" Kirishima justified, making you smile as Bakugou continued with his loud laughter. Kirishima pouted, a sight you wouldn't forget with how his cheeks puffed up and eyes narrowed cutely, at his friend's lack of confidence in him. His eyes slid over to you in question.
"(Y/N)...?"
"Yes Kirishima?" You asked, trying to keep a straight expression as he continued to pout.
"Do you think I could help you solve a case?" He asked, you smiled softly at him and nodded.
"I think you'd be very helpful," Kirishima brightened at your comment.

"You think so?! You're not saying that to make me feel better are you?" He asked, you smiled and shook your head.

"Not at all" Kirishima grinned.
"See Bakugou!? (Y/N) thinks I can do it!"

"I don't care about that anymore Shitty Hair." Kirishima pouted again, catching your eye and immediately offering you a grin as you smiled back.

-Timeskip-

When you got back to the dorms it was late, and you were glad that it was.

Hopefully everyone's asleep... you thought, or at the very least in their dorm rooms. You felt so drained from the day's events that you didn't want to talk to anyone and what happened over your first day...you rubbed your face as you entered the building. You weren't sure if you could look any of your friends in the eye.

"Hey (Y/N)! You're back! How was your first day?! Was it everything you hoped to be as an investigative hero?" Kirishima greeted you excitedly from the couch, all it took was a single glance at his bright red hair to make the dreaded crime scene flash through your head. The blood, the mangled victims, everything. You averted your eyes, it was almost painful to look at him now.

Of course they're awake...they want to hear about how great working under an investigative hero is...

You kept walking, not wanting to talk about it.

"Hey...did I do something wrong?" Kirishima whispered the last part, who shrugged.

"Come on (Y/N), you aren't even going to tell us just a little bit of what happened?" Mina asked, you stopped, eyes catching her in your peripheral vision.

"I uh...I don't want to talk about it..." you answered, trying to hold in your tears. You held them in during your work study so the rest of the sidekicks in the agency you worked with wouldn't think you're inexperienced. You continued your walk to your dorm, when you disappeared the rest of your classmates looked between each other, concern evident in their eyes. A worried expression appeared on Kirishima's face, he wanted to go after you, to tell you a corny joke or fall flat on his face, whatever it would take to make you smile. Every nerve in his body told him the same thing:

Go, get up, go after her!

He was actually considering it, sprinting to your room, maybe it wasn't too late, maybe he could still make you smile. He felt a hand on his back, making him stiffen as Mina gave him a sympathetic look.
"I want to go after her too, we all do, but she needs her space."
"Yeah...I know..." Kirishima pouted, looking down the corner where you disappeared.

I hope she's alright...I've never seen her like that before...

-Timeskip 1 week-

Even though Kirishima was supposed to keep his head on patrolling and watching out for suspicious activity, he couldn't help but keep thinking about you. Even though you were called out at different times of the day, you still came home the same way.

"W...what's going on over there?" Kirishima was broken out of his endless cycle of bad thoughts by Tamaki's shy questioning, pointing to the sleek black cars and several people standing around along with yellow tape.

"It's a crime scene, there was a murder here about a week ago. Try not to look, it's actually pretty brutal." Fatgum warned the two as they kept walking. Kirishima kept his gaze down, but something caught his eye, (H/C) hair. Against Fatgum's warning, he looked up to take a better look.

It couldn't be...it is... Kirishima's stomach filled with dread at the sight of you. The bags under your eyes from a lack of sleep were more prominent than ever during class, your usually bright (E/C) eyes were now dulled and bloodshot as your body trembled like a leaf despite your best efforts to keep your shaking under control. He hated seeing you like this, he hated seeing what the thing you wanted to do most was hurting you so much. He imagined himself running over and taking you away from the horror you were forced to witness over and over with your quirk. He imagined convincing Fatgum to let you join his agency as a work study and continue patrol with him as he got you all sorts of your favorite foods, anything to make you happy and smiling again. He imagined hugging you the tightest he could and whisper to you how everything's going to be ok, and you'll never have to see stuff like that ever again. He knew that it was impossible, he couldn't even do that for you, even if he could you said that you wanted to do investigative work. It was what you had your heart set on since he first met you, he couldn't take you away from something you wanted to do.

"Hey Fatgum, long time no see!"

"Sherlock! It's nice to see ya, is that your agency over there?"
Wow...he really does look like Sherlock from the books...
"Yep, I was just getting some coffee for my agency, they've been working real hard. Especially my new work study."
"Oh, you finally qualified for a work study?"
"I qualified a long time ago for a work study Fatgum, I just wasn't interested, but Spirit Eye really caught my attention. It's thanks to her quirk we've gotten as far as we have, it still would've taken quite a while to get to where we're at now with my quirk." Kirishima's breath caught, Spirit Eye was your hero name, because even though you smelled an object close to the victim, you eyes would darken slightly as you saw where they were.

"Well we know the guy has some kind of explosion quirk, Spirit Eye couldn't see his face but she says that he describes his quirk to the last surviving victim. He can basically make water explode at a fifty foot radius, which is how he killed his victims. We still don't know his motivation even though Spirit Eye saw the last moments of most of the victims. All she could say was that he definitely knew them."

"That's a shame, but you said most of the victims?"
"Yeah, one of the people who knew the victims said that her sister always wore this jade teardrop necklace, never left home without it. We think the killer took it as a trophy."

"I see...we'll keep an eye out for this killer."
"Good, I feel much better knowing that you and your agency are on the lookout."
"Is she...is she going to be alright?" The question popped out of Kirishima's mouth without him thinking, he was too concerned with your condition to think straight about what he was saying. Sherlock followed his gaze to you and sighed a sympathetic expression on his face.
"I remember when I used to be like that, shaking like a leaf as I tried to keep my tears in from my superiors. The life of an investigative hero isn't easy, especially in the first few months. Only time can heal what's going on with her, that's what helped me get through it. But honestly she's the best work study student I could've picked, really saved time. I should get going though, they'll need me soon." Sherlock spoke, Fatgum nodded.
"Alright, we'll keep an eye out for anyone with the type of quirk you described."
"That's good, thanks Fat, see ya and your work studies around." Sherlock waved behind him as he continued to walk towards the crime scene.

He acts more like Mr. Aizawa than the actual Sherlock...

-Timeskip-

You rubbed your eyes as you walked to the dorm room, they were so tired from your quirk that you were absolutely sure that you would pass out as soon as you hit your bed. You made a mental note that maybe when your work study wasn't as busy as it is now to thank your class for leaving you be. You weren't sure if you could last a conversation with how tired you were.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Kirishima popped up, making you squeak as you stepped back in surprise.

"Kiri...Kirishima...what are you doing here?"

"Well I uh...I saw you at your work study with Sherlock..."
"You...you did? I see..." you lowered your eyes, wondering what Kirishima was going to say to you. Kirishima's eyes softened, knowing that expression you wore all too well. It was an expression that he thought he got rid of. You were expecting some sort of punishment, you were expecting criticism and he hated that it was still your first thought. Kirishima put his hands on your shoulders as he softly looked at you.
"What you're doing is so cool. I couldn't imagine doing something like that. Your ability is amazing and I know you're doing so much good. You may not be fighting bad guys with your fists but you're fighting them with your mind, which is so much cooler than anything I could do." You lowered your head, shaking it as your body began to shake again despite Kirishima's grip.

"No, it's not. It's really not." Kirishima pulled you into a hug when he saw your tears.

"It is, I couldn't do all that stuff, you're amazing (Y/N), you really are. You just need to see that with your own eyes. You're brave (Y/N), you really are." Kirishima told you, hugging you as tight as he could without hurting you. You broke against him, like wet paper against stone, you crying was no longer hidden as your sobs were audible and you clung to him, not letting go anytime soon.

"I...I never knew people could...could be so bad...I...I didn't think it was possible anymore..." you sobbed, again, Kirishima had the urge to take you away, to shield you from the badness of the world. But he knew it was impossible.

"If people can be so bad, doesn't that mean that there are people who are equally good?" Kirishima stroked your hair in an effort to calm you, feeling his heart twist into a knot, he loved you, he loved you so much it hurt. And whatever hurt he felt before he now felt tenfold, he wanted to be able to hold you like this whenever he wanted, he wanted to be able to stroke your hair like this whenever you needed him to. But unfortunately that wasn't the case now, or maybe ever. Your sobs eventually died down as your grip loosened on him.

"(Y/N)...why did you want to be an investigative hero?" Kirishima asked you, maybe it would help, to remind you why you wanted to be an investigative hero again, that maybe it would help motivate you once more.

"Be...because...the dead and their families deserve to be saved too...saved from the pain of not knowing the truth...of not knowing why or how it happened...not knowing why the villain who would do such a thing wasn't caught...I...I've felt that feeling so much and...and I learned what I could so I wouldn't have to feel that way...I..I just want to help people get justice...it...it may not be the same as everyone else's but...but it's all that I can do..."

"You can do so much more than that, you just need to have confidence in yourself. You're being a hero (Y/N), it may not be the same way the rest of us want to be heroes but you don't have to do it the same way everyone else does. You're being a hero your way, and that's all that matters."

"R...really...? You...you think so?"
"I know so." Kirishima answered, hugging you slightly tighter for a mere second before getting ready to let go, you clutched his shirt tighter.

"No...not yet...can we hug for a little longer? Please...? Just a little longer?" Kirishima eyes softened as he re-tightened the hug.

"Of course, just a little longer." Kirishima smiled sadly at you, closing his eyes as he took this hug for himself. He knew it was selfish, but he's been resisting this for too long, it was about time for him to break and give in a little bit. He rested his chin on your head as he imagined the perfect scenario. It was sunset and you were in the park, saying goodbye after another wonderful date, oh if that was what it really was. But it wasn't, and despite all the pain Kirishima was alright with that, deep inside he knew that you needed a friend right now and that's what he would be, even if it killed him.

-Timeskip-

"(Y/N), you should go to bed, it's really late." Kirishima pouted, but despite the late hour he made no move to get up from your bed.

"I've gotta prove that I'm good at this..."

"You already proved your good at it, Sherlock told Fatgum that you helped speed up the investigation by like...a lot, shouldn't you take a break?"

"No, not yet, profiling is my thing, especially with my quirk. And with what I was able to gather based on the victims' last memories I can put together a lot. He must be a family annihilator based on the identity of the victims. And based on what I saw he was calm the whole time and had this smile..." you flashed back to it in your mind, a shadowy figure with a smile that you've seen Kaminari wear a thousand times as he tried to flirt with the other girls in your school.

It isn't Kaminari...the silhouette is too different but still...that's the smile of a charmer...

"His smile? What about it?" Kirishima asked concerningly.

"It's the smile of a charmer, I know it is." You answered as you tried connecting more papers with red string.

"Hey...what's with those policemen?" Kirishima asked as you hung them up on your cork board.

"Most killers want to stay close to cases, to make sure they aren't suspected. There are multiple ways to do this and even an investigative hero like Sherlock is prone to being unable to catch them. One of the most common is disguising as policemen, but in the victims' final moments they only saw a silhouette of the annihilator. These policemen match the silhouette well enough, but I will have to meet them tomorrow, watch their mannerisms and pattern of speech in order to narrow down my list."

"Are you done now? It's still really late." You sighed and ran a hand through your hair as you sat on your bed, looking at the cork board mess you created, it honestly looked like that one meme.

"I don't know...but shouldn't you be in your room? I know we don't have curfews to go to our dorm rooms and all but still..." you sighed, the bed shifted as Kirishima wiggled himself next to you. He was still on his stomach, one of your pillows was under him as he crossed his arms over his chin and scanned your conspiracy cork board before looking to you.

"You haven't been getting a lot of sleep lately...I can see it under your eyes there." His eyes shone with genuine concern as he lifted his hand to your face, you thought he was going to outline the bags under your eyes with his finger but he stopped about an inch away from your face and outlined them there.

"I know...it's just..." you sighed, not knowing how to tell him this.
"Just what?" Kirishima propped his arm up so he could rest his chin on his fist as he tried to read your mind.

"I never told anyone this but...promise you won't laugh or think I'm weird?" You asked him.

"Oh you're far past the line of weird"
"Kirishima!" You slapped the back of his head, making his face fall into the pillow.
"Ow! Ow! Ow! That hurt!"

"You sure are a baby for someone who has a hardening quirk."

"Shut up...anyway the point is I haven't left yet and nothing you say is going to make me leave now..." Kirishima pouted.

"Fine..." you sighed in agreement.

"When I see visions, even if it's one a day by accident, I end up having weird dreams."
"How weird?"
"Try watching yourself be killed 25 times in the same way and being unable to stop it?"
"...that's not weird, it's horrifying, have you been having dreams like that?"
"Not only do I get bloodshot eyes when I use that ability too much, but I also get weird dreams based on what I've seen. But because I've had to watch those murders over and over again from the victims' point of view...they're more nightmares now than anything...I know it sounds silly but I'm kinda too scared to sleep now...and I can only sleep for an hour at most before my dreams scare the crap out of me so what's the point? Kirishima?" Kirishima got up off your bed, did he not care anymore? Did he realize how pointless this was for him? Did he think you were annoying by talking about the drawbacks of your quirk?

"I'll be right back" he told you before running out, making you sigh, did he really want to be that far away from you?
"I knew it would happen sooner or later...nothing lasts forever..." you muttered as you looked back up at the cork board.
"I'm back. I got my futon, a pillow and this! You have a waterbottle somewhere right?" Kirishima asked as he looked around.

"What? Yeah, why?"
"We're going to have a sleepover! But not really because it's serious, so I guess it's a serious sleepover then...anyway you need to have two of these."
"What are these?" You asked, looking at the bottle.

"There's a small business called Dream Sheep, apparently they hire a ton of people who have sleep quirks and make products based on their different quirks. I buy like, ten of those bottles every few months when I start to run out. They're from someone who has a sleep breath which gives their victim good dreams. The business managed to be able to turn those breaths into little pills. Not only do they help you sleep, but they guarantee good dreams."
"What? How do you know?"
"Well when I get stressed or I'm in too much pain to sleep I take one or two of those pills and I'm out like a light."
"And what do you have to be here for?"
"Just in case if it doesn't work and you wake up from a nightmare anyway. I mean it's not that I don't doubt they won't work but I don't know if it covers quirk-related reasons for being unable to sleep is all...but if it doesn't work I could always show you the store and we can figure something out." Kirishima offered you a toothy grin as you looked at the pink bottle.
"Are you sure this'll work?"
"It won't hurt to try, would it?"

"...I guess your right...fine you can stay here just in case if something happens, but if we get in trouble it's your fault."
"Alright, I understand."

"How many should I take again?"
"Hmm...I'd say one or two would work, but I'd say no more than two."
"I'll take two, that way if it doesn't work we know it wasn't because I took a low dosage."
"Yeah, that makes sense." You held some water in your mouth as you put in the two pills.

Kinda sweet tasting...but if Kirishima says they're alright then they're alright I guess...

You thought as you swallowed them.

"Goodnight I guess..." you muttered as you climbed into bed, you heard Kirishima shuffling on the floor and you shuffled a little so you could see him clearly. He was tucked cutely into his futon as he watched you diligently.

"You feeling drowsy yet?" Kirishima asked, his arms crossed, his chin resting on them. The moonlight filtered through your window, making his expression look softer and his shining red eyes with a new shining glimmer moonlight. You yawned as you snuggled into your own futon, taking a mental snapshot of him in this moment.

"Yeah...but I can't tell if it's because I'm already tired or if the stuff you gave me is working."
"Just close your eyes, everything else will come naturally." Kirishima smiled softly at you, the diligence dropping from his eyes, you yawned again.
"Alright...if you say so..." you yawned, shuffling a little to make yourself more comfortable as you closed your eyes, finding yourself drifting into a peaceful slumber for the first time in a long time.

Soft music was playing in the distance as you were in an empty restaurant.

"What?" You looked around in surprise, wondering where you were, and why you wore a red dress.

"Hey babe, you look beautiful." A hand touched your back, making you turn to see Kirishima.
"Kirishima?" He gazed at you with an emotion you couldn't identify, giving you a once-over and biting his lip.

"You look...exquisite."

"Oh uh...thank you, you uh..." you glanced at his attire, seeing that he was wearing a red suit, "you look really handsome."
"Why thank you." He smiled, taking your hand in his and lifting it to his lips, gently kissing your knuckles as he kept eye contact with you, his lips quirked into a smile.

"We should get going, come on" he smiled, his arm wrapping around your back as he led you out of the restaurant.

"Where are we going?" Kirishima laughed at your question.

"You know where we're going babe, after all you suggested it."

The both of you ended up in a ballroom, there was still no one there except for you and the soft music in the background, Kirishima pulled you close to him, making you gasp.

"Kiri...Kirishima...what's...what's going on?"
"We're dancing, of course." Kirishima smiled as you began to get the hang of what you were doing. You don't know how long you were there for but it was breathtaking, the closeness, Kirishima's hands on you, the softness in his eyes, it was a night that couldn't be topped, at least that's what you thought. Kirishima stopped dancing, his hands sliding up your body to cup your face.
"Kiri...Kirishima...?" You asked in surprise, Kirishima smiled.

"I'm sorry but the urge to kiss you...it's just to great...it would be a wasted night if I didn't get to kiss you at least once." Kirishima told you, his eyes half-lidded.

"Y...yeah..." you agreed as he leaned in for a kiss. Your breaths were becoming mixed as you slowly leaned into each other.

"(Y/N) I-"

Beep! Beep! Beep!

You shot awake and groaned, hating that you had to leave such an amazing dream.

-Timeskip-

"This was the house of the victim family from that alleyway, today you and I are going to give it a once-over and if we find any clues we'll call in my other sidekicks. It's just with your quirk and my deduction ability I think we'll be able to figure out quite a lot and the rest of the agency will be able to fill-in the blanks." Sherlock told you after you got out of the car. He called you in the middle of class today, but it's not like you were paying attention, Kirishima wasn't in your room in the morning. All sign that he was there was gone, except for the pink pill bottle with a note on it.

'Thought you should keep this with you, just in case those nightmares act up again' you wondered if he remembered last night, but it's not like anything happened, but you didn't want to bring it up lest your classmates make fun of you for something that didn't happen. But despite that you couldn't help but stare at him during class, he stayed with you the whole night, even before you told him about the nightmares. And after you told him, he gave you his own sleep medicine to see if it'll help, and stayed with you after to make sure that you would be able to sleep.

"You feeling drowsy yet?" You remembered the softness in his eyes as he asked you that, you twiddled your fingers, unable to keep the light blush off your face.

"Spirit Eye, are you alright? You don't seem yourself." Sherlock noticed, bringing his magnifying glass to his eye.
"I see now, you have a crush on a boy, am I correct?"
"W...what? How did you-"
"I just do, but despite that we're on a mission, you can think about your boyfriend later."
"He...he isn't my boyfriend!"

"If you insist, but we have a lot of work to do. I'll go check in the back for any clues, you check the front. If you find anything notify me immediately."
"Right." You nodded, remembering the mission at hand.

"Good, after you do your search in the front notify me and we'll work our way into the house."
"Yes sir."
"Alright, I'll leave it to you Spirit Eye."

Where should I check first? The flowers maybe? You walked over to the garden and began to search between the plants.

"Are you a hero?" The voice made you jump and you looked up, there was a man on the other side of the fence, he leaned against the fence as he watched you.
"What? Of course I am...well not quite a full-fledged hero yet...I'm just in my work study that's all."
"So you're a student then?"
"Yeah, for U.A why?"
"The woman who owned this house really liked her flowers, I heard about what happened to them. It's a real shame. I just wanted to make sure some villain wasn't taking them."

"How do you know what happened to them?"
"I'm their next door neighbor. Of course the police questioned me on what happened. I was at home reading a nice novel by the fire. Do you like to read?" He flashed you a smile.

That smile...it's the smile of a charmer....

"Come now, you all brought this upon yourselves, I'm just trying to fix your mess." A smile appeared on the silhouette's face as he killed one of the victims.

That smile...that damned smile...it's the same one...his voice and silhouette match perfectly, and he has a jade teardrop necklace...there's no doubt about it...he really is the killer...

"Excuse me sir but if you're home Sherlock may want to question you."

"What a smart girl, you must have a pretty good investigative quirk if you figured it out this quickly. And I didn't even have to tell you my quirk, but I'm sure you know what it is." You turned to run but his voice stopped you.

"Tut, tut, tut, can't run off to Sherlock now can you?"
"And why not?"
"I know you heroes are all about protecting others and stuff so I'll keep it simple, if you run to Sherlock or call for help I'll blow your mentor sky high, he's within range of my quirk after all."
"You wouldn't-"
"Oh but I would, human beings are made up of 70% water. It would be a shame if your mentor died because of your carelessness, now come along little girl." You tried to find a way out of this and if there was you couldn't find it. You lowered your head and followed the killer.

Sherlock will figure it out, I know he will...

-Meanwhile-

"This is an intense security system. What could a recently married family want in here?" Sherlock commented, looking at the shed, he put his magnifying glass up to his eye and punched in the code as the door opened. The shed was covered wall-to-wall with papers and red string, in the middle of the back wall was the face of a man circled in red string with a written 'Don't trust him' in red permanent marker. Next to his face was a letter.

To whoever finds this shed,

My previous husband was insane, so I left him, but it wasn't enough. After I remarried he moved in next door and is just waiting for an opportunity to murder me and my family. At least one of our children is in college, and one with heavy security so he can't target her. I have saved evidence on the walls and in a briefcase below the shed with evidence against him. If not on murder, domestic abuse. If you're reading this that means me and my family have been killed by his hand. Please, please arrest him Hero, don't let me and my family's deaths be in vain.

Sherlock's eyes widened at the letter as he looked back at the picture.

The next door neighbor...dammit! Spirit Eye's still out there alone! Sherlock ran out of the shed and saw your face in the window briefly before it was pushed out of the way by the neighbor and he grinned maniaclly at him before shutting the curtain.

"Dammit!" He pulled out his phone.

Spirit Eye, hang on!

-Timeskip-

Kirishima and Tamaki trailed behind Fatgum as he made his way through the police that now surrounded the house.

"Fatgum! I'm so glad you're here!" Sherlock greeted his fellow pro frantically.
"What happened Sher? And give it to us straight."
"My work study...we came here to do an original sweep on the house of the victim family but..."
"But what? What happened?" Fatgum asked calmly as Kirishima began to feel panic rise, did something happen to you?
"I didn't discover the evidence until it's too late, the next door neighbor is the killer, and he has Spirit Eye inside his house."
"No...how could you let this happen?! You're a pro hero! She trusted you-!"
"Red Riot that's enough." Fatgum stopped Kirishima with his arm, Kirishima tightened his fists and looked at the ground. You were in the home of someone who murdered a whole family? Kirishima couldn't imagine what would happen if you didn't survive...

No! I can't think about that! As far as we know she is alive and I'm going to save her!

"We should move in."
"No" Sherlock shook his head at Fatgum's statement.
"Why not?! You got pros that can fight now and-!"
"Red Riot, if Sherlock has a reason we should hear it. Go ahead Sher." Fatgum nodded to the investigative hero and sighed.

"When killers, especially ones like him are cornered and are approached by brash moves they are prone to killing themselves and taking as many people as they can with them. If we act too rashly we could put Spirit Eye in danger."
"Dammit!"

"Red Riot, try to keep your cool, we'll figure something out, but we won't be able to do anything if you're all worked up. Do you believe in your friend?"
"What- yes! Of course I do! I believe in (Y/- Spirit Eye more than I do in anything else!"

"Then believe in her now, we will save her. Just give us some time to come up with a plan."
-Meanwhile-

Your heart was pounding as the guy who murdered the family tied you to a chair.

"What are you doing?"
"Just some insurance, don't worry girl, I'm not gonna touch you. Even if I have to kill you, but you already know that."

"Why...why did you do it? Why would you kill such good people?" You managed to keep your voice calm after all the

"Good people?! You think they were good people?" He laughed, making you cringe.

It's never good when they laugh...

"My cruel wife took my kids and ran off! It took me a few years but when I found her she was with another man! A crueler man than I could ever be! I had to kill them! All of them! That cruel man for hurting the ones I love and the ones I love to protect them from that cruel man!" His laughing stopped as he became genuinely angry, but after his explanation he became silent before turning to you.

"Tell me girl, wouldn't you do anything for the one you love? Huh? Who do you love?"

"You feeling drowsy yet?" Kirishima's soft expression from last night entered your mind as you blushed, he was so cute last night. He was so soft with his arms crossed under his chin and the moonlight filtering through your window.

I have to connect with him...especially since he has me held hostage like this...

"I uh...I am in love with uh...with someone in a work study like me...."
"A hero then? Which one?"
"Uh...Red Riot..."

"Hm, never heard of him."
"He is a work study like me."
"I guess that makes sense, is he in your class?"

"Y...yeah..."

"That's so cute, are you going to do better than my wife and not leave him for a damn villain?" A dark look came in his eye as he asked.

"Of course not, I wouldn't leave Red Riot for anything."
"Good, good, I see you learned from my wife's mistakes."
"Even if I didn't hear about your wife, I still wouldn't think about leaving him, not for a second. Even if we aren't a couple, I'll still support him with everything I have. I believe in him more than I believe in myself."
"Good girl, now that's the kind of dedication this world needs."
He's insane...but I'm making progress with him...

"Since you seem to be just as in love with this Red Riot as I was with my wife, I'll allow you to call Sherlock and give him my demands. I assume he'll immediately pick up at your caller ID?" The pro-hero asked, picking up the phone you were forced to hand over to him.

"What are your demands?"
"I want a helicopter and new passport so I can get out of here with a million yen and no tracking devices or you'll die."
"So you want a million yen or do you have a million yen? Just making sure."
"I want a million yen."
"Alright" he growled at your phone.
"What's your damn password? Don't you kids do 69 or 420 or something?"
"It's 0001."
"Really?"
"No one would suspect it." You shrugged in response.

"Alright girl, I guess that makes sense. Is this him?" He showed you the contact page of your mentor.

"Yes, that's Sherlock."
"Alright, if I catch any funny business not even love can save you girl" he told you as he held the phone to your ear, you immediately heard the line pickup.
"Spirit Eye? Where are you? Are you ok?"
"No, I'm in the house, he's letting me talk to you. He really wants to get out of here." There was no question as to who the 'he' in the conversation was.

"Why?"

"He wants a helicopter with a new passport and a million yen, if there's any trackers he'll kill me." You could hear Sherlock take away the phone and swear initeligibly on the other side, you know you did something wrong but you had no choice. If you didn't go with the killer both you and Sherlock would end up dead, even if you ran to get him or tried to fight the guy with your spirit constructs, he could just make the water in your throat explode and you would be dead.
"How much time do we have?" Sherlock asked you, you felt your heart pound as you looked up at the killer.
"How much time do they need?"
"How much time do you need?" You relayed, you heard some distant talking before you heard Sherlock back on the line.
"It'll take two days at least to get all those resources together."

"It'll take two days" you relayed to the murderer.

"Make it one, and if you fail I'll kill both of us."
"He says if you don't bring the supplies he requested by tomorrow, he's going to kill me and himself." You paused, your heart was pounding so much now. Tomorrow you could be dead...just...not exist any more. For someone who wanted to be a hero so badly you didn't want to die. The line was quiet for a moment the line was quiet before Sherlock's voice came back on.
"Alright, we'll do our best, hold on. Red Riot wants to talk to you, can he?" Sherlock asked carefully, you looked up at the murderer, who nodded in agreement.
"Yeah, he can."

"Yeah, it's ok."
"(Y/N)! Are you ok?!"
"Yeah, I'm fine, just a little tied up at the moment. How are you?"
"Me? You're tied up and locked in a house with a family murderer! And you're asking if I'm ok?!?"

"Yeah...? Should I not be?"

"I don't know, but are you doing ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." You could hear him sigh in relief.

"That's good, (Y/N) you're going to be ok. I know you are." He reassured you gently, making you tear up. You had to tell him, just in case if you weren't going to make it.

"Kir- Red Riot if I don't make it I-"

"Don't say that! You'll be ok! I know you will! Tell me whatever you want to tell me after this is over."

"R...Red...I miss you..." your voice cracked a little as you could feel your heart squeeze, panic rising in your throat.

"I...I miss you too, but you'll be fine, I promise."

"Alright...I trust you Red." Kirishima chuckled at the last part.

"What kind of classmate would I be if you didn't?" Before you could respond the cell phone was taken from you by the murderer.

"Get everything I asked for and you'll have Spirit Eye all to yourself in person. That's all." He hung up and tossed your phone onto a nearby table.

"I'm sorry about that girl, but I'm sure you would understand. You can't keep talking to them forever, the heroes need to remember that I come first. Even before a love such as yours." The murderer spoke before going up the stairs.

"I'm going to get some food, maybe if you wait here like a good girl you might get something too." The murderer went up the stairs, you sighed and leaned your head back on the chair, looking up at the ceiling. You tried to keep your breathing even and tears in, not knowing how long the murderer would be gone for.

I...I didn't even get to tell him...I didn't get to tell him how I felt for him...

-Timeskip-

It was dark now, only the moon and a select amount of stars shown above in the sky as Kirishima and Tamaki moved in. The plan was simple, Kirishima would use his hardening and Tamaki created crab armor so they couldn't get hit with the murderer's quirk (which they got a full description from the government files). The murderer could only use his quirk up to ten times a day since it involved a pyschic element and he couldn't aim for the head, since there was too much moisture, and he could only aim for the skin that he sees. Which made sense for the victims' to be either bleeding from their arms or wrists, or their clothes are ripped open before he used his quirk. Kirishima and Tamaki nodded to each other when they found the exterior basement door, Kirishima slowly lifted it, ready to hear a loud noise from it being locked, but to his surprise it was unlocked. He opened the exterior door slowly as Tamaki opened the other one.

"Now we move in" Tamaki whispered, his quiet voice now coming in handy, Kirishima nodded in understanding. His hear was beating wildly, he needed to know that you were alright. He followed Tamaki's movements down the stairs, the basement was dark only a half-wall seperated where they were and where you were tied up and the murderer was on the other side. Tamaki and Kirishima moved slowly to the wall and peeked over, seeing the murderer on a stool, listening to something as you were tied up, looking at the ceiling. They went back into the basement, getting themselves into a corner as far away from you and the murderer as possible.

"Ok Tamaki, what should we do?" Kirishima asked in the softest whisper, making Tamaki think.
"W...well we should...we should get (Y/N) behind this wall as...as one of us faces him head...head on...as the other...the other unties her and gets her...gets her to the surface so the...so the Pros can storm in and...and handle it...oh god I'm so nervous..." Tamaki muttered as he pulled his head down.
"Hey, no reason to be nervous, we're going to save her. You can use your tentacles to bring her behind the wall and I'll fight him."
"B...but...I can hold my crab armor long...longer than your hardening...you...you should take her to the heroes..."

"Are you sure?" Tamaki nodded shyly.

"Y...yeah...you...you still might be prone to...prone to his quirk..." Tamaki answered.
"Alright, let's do it." Kirishima agreed, Tamaki nodded and followed Kirishima to the edge of the wall. They peeked out again and the murderer was still listening to his music, they looked at each other and nodded as Tamaki shot out his tentacles to grab you. Your eyes widened but before Tamaki could grab you his tentacles exploded, making him hiss in pain.
"Pros, I told you what would happen if you tried anything funny, now the girl dies." The murderer ripped out his earbuds, rage in his eyes.

"Not on my watch!" Kirishima shouted, running in front of you, protecting you from the murderer's quirk, after all he couldn't explode what he couldn't see, whether it be clothing or something else.

He already used his quirk once, we just gotta wait for nine more attempts before he becomes unable to use his quirk.

"Kir- Red Riot?!"

"Yeah, I'm here, and I'll protect you from this guy."

"Red Riot? Oh! You're the one she's in love with! I can see why, perhaps if you were in a different situation your love would continue to grow, but unfortunately you made a big mistake with me." Kirishima's turned to you, eyes wide.

"You...you're in love with me...?" He squeaked in surprise, making you lower your head.

"U...uh yeah...but I...I didn't know if you felt the same...I was trying to tell you that on the phone..." you told Kirishima, your cheeks flaming red.

"Hell yeah! Now I have more reason to fight this guy!" Kirishima grinned.

"Red Riot what about...the...the- alright I guess his plan is going out...out the window..." Tamaki sighes as Kirishima rushed forward towards the murderer, Tamaki right behind him. With the two there with their own versions of armor the murderer was unable to concentrate on either of them nor puncture their skin with his quirk if he could concentrate. The only things he had were two chef knives that he brought from upstairs. Despite Kirishima and Tamaki only being work studies they were able to over power him.

I've gotta get outta these restraints, Spirit Construct: Mantis Blades two lights blue blades appeared on your forearms, immediately sprouting out and cutting the ropes before you slashed the ones on your legs. You weren't able to do this before, with your energy being too drained from seeing the memories of the victims and if you did get out what was next? The murderer would just kill you.

"Guys! I got handcuffs!" You called, pulling out some from your back pocket.

"That's great (Y/N)!" Kirishima beamed as he held the murderer down so you could hand cuff him.Tamaki tore off a part of his cape in order to tie it around the unconscious murderer's eyes.

"Oh uh...thanks Red..." you blushed.
-Timeskip-

"And he confessed to his crime?"
"Yes, almost immediately." You told Sherlock, who nodded.
"I see...you may have to be taken out of school for his trial so you can testify, is that alright?"
"Yes sir, no one like him should be out on the streets."
"Alright, good to hear. Despite being in such a terrifying situation you handled yourself very well Spirit Eye, well done." Sherlock smiled at you.
"Thank you Sherlock sir! I'm glad to know I did the best I could in my situation!"
"Your welcome Spirit Eye."
"Spirit Eye? Are you Spirit Eye?" A young woman approached you, you nodded.
"Yes, how can I help?" She pulled you into a hug.
"Thank you, thank you so much! T...that man he...he made our lives a living hell! Thank you! Thank you so much!"

This must be the young woman who was at college... Sherlock deducted with a nod, you smiled, remembering why you did this. Not only could the dead rest, knowing that the one who killed them was going to get justice for what they did, but so could the family of the victims. You hugged back, still smiling.
"You're...you're welcome..." she parted the hug and went to Sherlock, most likely thanking him and talking about how she's willing to testify against her father too.

"So uh...you like me and I like you um...I don't know what to do in this situation...." Kirishima muttered shyly, twiddling his thumbs nervously.

He...he likes me?! Me? Really? Was that an indirect confession? Oh god...I don't know what to do!
"I do!" Uraraka came from nowhere and shoved you really hard, making you hit Kirishima's chest. He reflexively caught you and you looked back, seeing Uraraka several steps away muttering 'kiss, kiss, kiss' over and over.

How did she get here?

Kirishima's arms tightened around you, you looked up, seeing his concerned expression. His eyes softened and a small smile came to his face.

"I'm glad you weren't hurt, so I could do this." He told you, before you could question what he was going to do his hand went to the back of your head, pressing his lips against yours as you heard squealing in the background. Your face undoubtedly matched Kirishima's hair as he pulled away from the kiss, his cheeks also very red.You buried your face in his chest, not knowing if it made the red hue your face worse or better. Kirishima hugged you closer to him, probably just as if not more nervous than you were.

"Come on! That wasn't a real kiss!" Uraraka yelled.

"You shouldn't mess with other people's love lives Uraraka." Tsuyu told her.

"Even if it was a little peck it was still a kiss." Nejire comforted Uraraka before lowering her voice, "but truth or dare always works, always."

"Ok you three, since this was already taken care of by Fatgum's agency we should go." Ryuku dragged Uraraka away as she cried about her ship.

-Timeskip-

"I'm gonna go get some wat-"
"(Y/N)!" Before you could finish your sentence Kirishima tackled you to the empty couch you just got off of so you were both laying on your sides and he had his arms around you, your cheeks became flush, knowing that a good portion of your classmates were watching.

"Kirishima what're you-"
"I almost lost you (Y/N), I just need the reassurance that you're not going to be in danger again like that...can I hug you? Just for a little bit?" Kirishima asked, his arms tightening around you. You nodded, your heart pounding at how he was cuddling you. You buried your head into his shoulder, not wanting your friends to see how flushed your cheeks were. Not only was Kirishima incredibly warm, which was not a problem for you at all, but you could feel his muscles through the thin, white t-shirt he wore. A smile spread across your face, as you continued to cuddle, neither one of you letting go.

"So uh...we are dating right...?" Kirishima asked shyly, adjusting his position slightly.

"Well...I mean...you kissed me didn't you? I guess that means we're a couple..."
"I'd uh...I'd like that...a lot..."

"M...me too..."

"So I guess that means we're a couple then..." Kirishima hugged you tighter (if that was even possible at this point).

"Oh thank god, you have no idea how happy I am right now." You could feel his grin on his face.

"About time shitty hair! I can finally get some peace and quiet from your obsessive rants about her! Dammit, if I hear another rant about how manly she is I'm gonna kill you!" Bakugou roared, making you cuddle into Kirishima further.

"You...you talked about me before?" You asked Kirishima.

"Yeah, you're pretty much the only topic of conversation whenever Kirishima's in the conversation. You should've heard what he says about you, he was so smitten with you it was cute." Mina told you, putting her elbows on the back of the couch and resting her chin on her hands.

"Is this true?" You asked Kirishima, looking up at his expression which you could only describe as bashfulness.

"W...well...I couldn't help myself...you're amazing (Y/N)..." Kirishima admitted, averting his eyes. You smiled, gaining some courage as you put your hand on his cheek making his eyes widen in surprise.

"I think you're pretty amazing too" you kissed his cheek, making his face bloom red and bury his head into your shoulder in embarrassment as your class 'awed'.

"I wonder how long it would've taken for them to confess if a murderer didn't kidnap (Y/N)..." Todoroki muttered.

"Yeah, they were pretty oblivious to each other, I guess you could say they were like, oblivious lovers," Uraraka agreed.

 "I can do the math!" Midoryia took out his notebook and immediately began to write things down. You closed your eyes as you could hear your classmates' multiple activites around the common room, but the most prominent thing was Kirishima's arms around you and the warmth that radiated off him. The smile on your face was spread from ear to ear, still unable to believe that you and Kirishima were now officially dating, unfortunately it didn't look like you were going to get out of this soon. But you didn't mind this, somehow you knew if this happened every single day you wouldn't mind at all. 

Lol, my first request for this book! Like I said it isn't really that long but I hope it was good at least, and even though midterms are over February and April are like, scholarship due date month so I'm gonna be busy with that for awhile...yay... but don't worry I still have a lot of oneshots left so I can post those when I'm not gonna be able to update with a requested oneshot. So until next time my dudes, this is Ftfanx777 over and out (^-^)/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 1K 21
The title says it all, welcome to Haikyuu x Reader Oneshots! NOTE: I AM STILL TAKING REQUESTS! Looking for any inspiration and ideas I can get for my...
29K 374 26
❌WARNING | L | V | SC | ❌ ‼️REQUESTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED‼️ All One-Shots (80% chance smut btw) From Naruto and Fullmetal Alchemist to Ouran High S...
64.3K 1K 43
I won't take any requests for now since I'm afraid that my lack of inspiration would delay them ^^; No lemons please and all the oneshots here are re...
1.1K 18 8
A book featuring multiple characters from multiple fandoms. A/N: My last book was taken down so this is technically a continuation of it. I will be a...