Sick little games

By gublerlove

JJ and Reid fanfiction. It's a little different from other criminal minds fanfictions cause they're not actua... More

Chapter one
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6: Spencers pov
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18, Spencers pov
Chapter 19
Chapter 20, Spencer's pov
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
One hundred.
Authors note

Chapter 11

1.3K 45 0
By gublerlove

Garcia rides shotgun with Derek driving and Emily sits in the back with Spencer and I. I know what she's thinking, I know what everyone is thinking. "Why are you all so fucking quiet?" Spencer slouches beside me and rubs his face. "You're all boring as hell." He pulls his hood over his head and leans against the window.

"We're all just a bit curious about what was going on in that bedroom." Morgan laughs and turns down a quiet, dark road. "Fuck all. That's what was happening. Nothing." I face Spencer as he sighs and closes his eyes. Emily is giggling next to me and Garcia smiles at Morgan.

"He was helping me with my sleeping bag."
"Oh, so that's what you call it then?" Morgan chirps and Spencer grunts while slapping his forehead. "Maybe you could help me with my sleeping bag later?" Garcia cheekily says to Derek. "Woah baby girl, keep it down. There's people in the back of this car." He laughs while rubbing her thigh.

***
Two hours later, we reach the field and everyone clambers out of the car. "It's not a great camping site, but the Halloween walk is just round the corner." Morgan smiles and locks the car behind him. There's a few lit up tents dotted around the field, it's not very crowded but it looks safe.

"C'mon, we need to head there now it starts in twenty minutes." He wraps his arm around Garcia's shoulders and leads the way from the field to the road we were previously on. It's dark, but the cool breeze is nice. It's quite a clear night and the moon is shining brightly, Spencer digs his fists deep into his coat pockets and Emily links her arm through mine.

We're walking for about fifteen minutes when we arrive at the ghost walk. We're greeted by a strange man dressed as a scruffy farmer. "Hey guys! I'm Jacob." He smiles brightly and splits us in half. Emily, Garcia and Morgan are with one group and spencer and I are with another.

"This is going to be shit." Spencer frowns and I can't help but shove his shoulder. We all head into the forest, 12 of us in number. Spencer shuffles closely behind me, stepping on as many crunchy leaves as he can find.

The man leading our group recites a local ghost story and every now and again I hear Spencer mutter "bullshit" or "thats a load of crap." I feel myself smile when Spencer bumps into me after a woman jumps from behind a bush.

Other people in our group scream or shout each time they're spooked and Spencer tries to keep his front. He's now walking next to me his strides shorter than usual so that he doesn't over take me and leave me on my own.

A man jumps from behind a tree and Spencer bumps into me again squeaking like a girl. I laugh at him and he frowns, I can't stop myself from laughing though. The deeper his frown keeps getting, the more I laugh at his embarrassment. Eventually a smile cracks over his lips an he shoves me with his large hands. "Shut up." I laugh again and he stops walking.

"Im going to stand here until you stop laughing like a fucking idiot." He stubbornly folds his arms and I walk toward him, giggling. The moon lights up his brown eyes and his hair blows slightly in the breeze.

"Ok, I'm sorry." He unfolds his arms and takes a step forward. "Jennifer."
"Spencer I told you to-" he covers my lips with his long fingers and his eyes dart through the trees surrounding us. "We're lost." He removes his hand and sighs. "This is all your fault." He begins to walk forwards and I notice that we're alone. We've been left here, alone.

I jog slightly to catch up with him as he brushes his way through the trees. I can feel it getting gradually cooler and darker. "Spencer, slow down." He doesn't, he just continues to walk leaving me a few paces behind him. I run forwards at grab his arm. "Will you stop ignoring me?" He turns with angry eyes. "JJ with you just shut up for five fucking minutes." He stands and mumbles for a few seconds before walking again.

"Judging from the direction we were walking in and how far we are from our camp, I'd say we should walk this way and in a few short minutes you'll see those tents again." He points in front of us and steps over a large log blocking our way.

***
After about twenty minutes it's extremely cold and we've still not found our camp. "Spencer, do you recognise anything?" He slows to my pace and points downwards. "Yeah, there's my favourite leaf. How could I ever forget that?" He shoves his hands back into his pockets and speeds up again. I'm super sure we're walking in circles until Spencer pushes a few branches from my view and I see a tent.

A satisfied smile fights off his frown and he walks toward Morgans car, again a few paces in front of me.

***

After about an hour Morgan, Emily and Garcia emerge from the road and onto the field spencer and I are on. Spencer is lay on his back, his hands behind his head and staring at the stars. His long hair is falling down his cheeks and when I move my eyes down his body, I notice odd socks again. I laugh to my self as the others join us.

"Well, well, well." Morgan bumps into me and Spencer closes his eyes. "What have you two been up to ey?" He laughs and reaches into the car boot for our tents. "We got lost." I look at Emily who's face holds a sympathetic smile as Morgan makes more comments.

Once the tents are up Spencer disappears into the small one him and Morgan will be sharing. "Are you sure nothing happened with you guys?" Morgan smirks and nods toward Spencer's silhouette inside the tent. "Derek, trust me. I'm not interested." I can feel myself getting worked up, why are all of Morgans comments directed at me and Spencer? Why not anyone else?

"Ok, I'm getting super cold. Where's our campfire?" Garcia places a blanket on the ground in front of our tent and sits on it. "Here baby girl." Morgan wraps his giant coat around her and heads into his tent. He reappears with a frowning Spencer "Reid and I are gonna get some fire wood, you girls sit tight. You should be safe." He smiles down at us sat on Garcia's blanket. "Unless there's a Wildfire. Wildfires are probably more common than you think." Spencer blurts. Everyone's heads shoot in his direction and he pushes his hair from his forehead. "What?" Emily asks with wide eyes.

"Over 100,000 wildfires occur every year in the United States alone. Actually-"
"Reid!" Morgan frowns at him an he closes his mouth. "She asked." He shoves his hands in his pockets and begins to walk. Morgan rolls his eyes and follows.

Emily and I look at Garcia confused. "He's crazy smart." She says with a giant smile. "I kid you not, he's like a little genius. He's got all these little facts wizzing around his head 24/7!" Her words are accompanied by multiple hand gestures and I laugh at her enthusiasm. "Seriously... He knows everything."
She smiles and climbs into our tent, wrapping herself in sheets.

After about thirty minutes, Spencer and Morgan emerge from the trees. Morgan is bundled with lots of large branches and Spencer continuously drops his. When they reach us they both drop the branches to the ground and their knees follow.

"Let's get this baby started." Derek crouches beside the pile of wood and reaches in his pocket. "Is my angel back?" Garcia pops her head through the entrance to the tent and smiles.

She joins the rest of us around the fire again and Emily pulls out a bag of marshmallows. "Wanna roast them." She smiles and Morgan returns one. He rubs his hands together as Emily pulls out four long sticks from her bag.

"I won't be seeing you guys next week." Everyone looks up to Morgan's dark face. "I'm heading home to Chicago for the week, gonna see my family." He says while shoving a marshmallow on the end of a stick.

Garcia aw's and Morgan rubs the back of his bald head before holding the stick above the campfire. Spencer lies back again and looks at the stars. I look up to the sky and notice that it's quite a clear night, Garcia and Emily join me, but Morgan somewhat avoids it.

"Maybe we should get some sleep?" He says while standing, his usual confidence is weak and he heads into his tent. I look at Emily confused and we head into our tent, Garcia follows.

***

In the morning I wake to talking outside. "Why can't we just wake her the fuck up." Definitely Spencer. I look around the tent I'm lay in, Garcia and Emily are gone. It's slightly cold, so I pull on a jumper and climb outside.

"She lives." Spencer throws his hands in the air. I frown at him and he pulls a sarcastic smile. Emily stands beside me "you should get dressed, these guys wanna get going." I look at everyone. Morgan is dressed in a burgundy long sleeve jumper and black skinny jeans with large boots. Garcia is wearing a brightly coloured dress and heels. Emily is in jeans and a t shirt like I will be in a few minuets and Spencer. Spencer is wearing black skinny jeans, white converse, white tshirt and a dark coloured cardigan.

He notices me looking at him and frowns. I head into the tent to change my clothes while everyone's else begins packing.

***

Morgan drops Spencer and I off first, when we walk into the apartment building together, Marcus' eyebrows raise. Spencer doesn't actually have his hood up today so Marcus stays quietly seated behind the reception desk.

I head towards the stairs knowing that's where Spencer will go, but get surprised when he heads toward the lift. "Oh, I- I" he points toward the life and gets frustrated with himself for stuttering.

To save him the embarrassment I join him at the doors and we get inside together. "I had a nice time... even though we got lost." I smile expecting an answer but Spencer just ignores me.

When the doors open he walks down the hall, always a few steps in front of me. He reaches his door an turns to face me "see you when I do." He opens his door and disappears into his apartment.

I head into my apartment and dump my bags on the floor. I hate that after we spent a whole night together, he still ignores me and we still can't act like friends. I would've like to have invited him in for dinner, but he's more interested in getting as far away from me as he can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

839 6 8
you and Spencer have never really been close when you started working at the BAU and you wanted to respect that if he never wanted to get as close to...
67.5K 1.3K 20
A Criminal Minds fanfiction starring JJ and Reid. When Reid receives news that his mom is dying, JJ is determined to be there for him. But the more...
354K 8.9K 62
โspencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?โž โyou were more important.โž hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
247K 7.5K 87
You bring something special to the BAU team, specializing in spirits and people's energies. You use your abilities to help others get justice for the...