Love Weaves A Way (Slow Updat...

By Pjcutee

Former name of the book - "His Father's Mistress" His life was filled with struggles, struggles of protecting... More

Prologue
Dramatis Personae
1. Struggles
2. A Storm
3. Hell is here
4. Only if he knew !
5. Taking credit isn't everything
6. It hurts. but why ?
7. Craving for a mother
8. Calm in your lap
9. An old enemy
10. Love and Kindness are never wasted
11. One wrong step
12. Too late to apologise
13. A best friend
14. A wish unfulfilled
15. Strangers
16. Alone
17. His remedy
18. Making me smile
19. You don't deserve it
20. I don't care
21. Bitter Memories
22. You won't change
23. Protecting what's Mine
24. Anything for her
25. I admit it
26. Hain Ji ?
Shivinder Singh
27. Topsy-turvy Lovely Ride
28. Flies around MY honey
29. Don't think too much
30. Either this way or that
31. A pile of lies
32. It's a yes !
33. Soft Corner
34. Spying spree
35. Once A Heartless.. Always A Heartless
36. Beast can't be a Prince
37. Unexpected turns
38 (a) You still don't trust him
38 (b) You still don't trust him
39. A beautiful dream
41. Giving Up For Her
42. Change is constant. Bullshit !
43. Out of the blue...
44. Her brother but not HERS
45. Insecurities
46. The Queen and The Hippie
Promos
47. Let it all out
48. His Sacrifices
49. Love is a nightmare
50. Dream Come True
51. Paint a dream
52. Power
53. Not what it seems
54. Punishment for Loving
55. Punished for Sins
56. Not Abandoned
57. It's okay
58. Loosing sanity
59. Voh Jaan hai meri
60. This is what you chose?
61. The Father he never had

40. Innocently Naughty

4K 436 150
By Pjcutee

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕

_________________________

Sun isn't constant, neither is Moon,

Either its a bane or it is a boon.

Neither it always rains nor remains dry,

Neither you always stay still nor always try.

Neither one can be always sweet nor always sour,

One moment you're innocent and naughty the another hour.

-- Pjcutee

It was such a blessing for Shivaay to see this side of his ever so soft hearted, sweet, innocent Anika. This Anika was so different that he couldn't help feeling scared thinking whether his innocent Bella was kidnapped and this naughty girl was her lookalike.

Two hours had passed since Anika had stopped talking to him but he felt like years have passed with her being silent and not talking to him. But in this silence also, she was behaving like she owned him. He wasn't complaining, in case anyone is mistaken.

Then, her silence is his punishment and he deserves to be punished for ignoring her request or to be precise, for not listening to her carefully. Had he not been drowned in his self pity and crying like a fool, Anika would be his friend by now. He would still not be satisfied with being only her 'friend' was another matter.

The news for now was the pitiable situation Khanna ji found himself in. His position had stooped from being the security head of Oberois to being a modern age Postman, conveying messages to and from Shivaay and Anika and vice versa.

"Khanna, dare you enter this ward with this news once again. Send her back to her house, NOW !" Shivaay said as calmly as he could but shouted at his last word. Four words was the maximum limit for him to speak calmly, the exception being when he is talking to his Sweebit.

Khanna took a sip from the Bisleri bottle that he was carrying as he was performing this extremely dangerous task. At one end was his Boss with a red nose, that redness depicting anger. And on the other end was his not so sweet and innocent sister. His Shivaay Sir's anger issues were somehow transferred to Anika and she was more dangerous as compared to Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

"Mam..." Khanna was snubbed by Anika who was sitting on the waiting chair outside the VIP ward.

Anika was even more annoyed because of being alone and thus getting bored. It was a VIP ward and so, there were not many people around, atleast Anika could've seen people moving about if it was a general ward but... This SSO and the tante of his and his Chele chapates.

"Khanna Ji, I'm warning you for the last time, don't come to me and ask me to go home. I'm NOT going anywhere until this man can move and boss around." Anika said in a bored tone and stressing the word 'Not'.

"He's already bossing around, Mam. So technically he's fine." Khanna whispered but Anika heard it as her mouth opened like an O and eyes narrowed in a scrutinising way.

"Haww ! How dare you talk about Shivaay like that. He's in so much pain and you talk like that about him. How could you ? You're disloyal." Anika stared at him narrow eyed, with her hands resting on her waist.

"I didn't... mean that.. I was just..." Khanna ji stuttered to somehow clean the raita he just spread. He was just at a finger's distance from getting insane. This girl was now scolding him for the same man whom she herself was cursing for the last two hours.

Khanna turned on his heels and entered the ward and Anika was sure she heard him saying something. May be something like Jai Mata Di ?

"Sir, Mam denied to..." Khanna stopped as Shivaay was literally spitting fire at him with his hazel eyes.

"Can't you do one small thing, Khanna ? Is My Anika so difficult for you to handle ? Can't you handle such an innocent girl ?" Shivaay asked in a tired rather than angry voice but Khanna's involuntary reply was more than sufficient to trigger his anger.

"She looks innocent, Sir, but she's actually a spitfire." Khanna did regret his treacherous tongue's deed but he was ruined already and no safety measures could save him now.

"How dare you call my spitfire a spitfire ?" Shivaay spoke not knowing what he was saying and also unaware about the condition his poor employee was in.

"Bhagwaan kahan hai tu ?" Khanna could only complaint to God as he looked towards the ceiling and seeing Shivaay's angry glare he was about to step out of the ward when he came face to face with an angry Anika.

"Spitfire, han ?" Anika asked with the same, hands on waist posture as she nodded her head up and down slowly.

Khanna's reply was still in processing in his mind when his vision blurred and finally the poor guy fainted. He was neither in the ward nor out but the door was half open and he was lying flat on his stomach at the door step.

Anika gasped and knelt beside him, trying to wake him up. Shivaay who was noticing all of this and enjoying a bit was now worried, afterall, Khanna was like a brother for him, he would keep this secret to himself always was another matter.

He immidiately stepped out of the bed and in two long strides he was beside Khanna, trying to wake him up. Khanna was a rough and tough man so it wasn't a really difficult task.

"Thank God you're fine, Khanna bhaiya. You know how scared I was." Anika sighed in relief as she side hugged Khanna who was now sitting in the middle of Shivaay and Anika. Anika's sweet gesture made Khanna smile at her antics and all his tiredness flew away. He looked at her face that was resting on his shoulder now and found her to be the same innocent sister of his.

Shivaay cleared his throat to gain the attention of the brother and sister duo. He was jealous would be an understatement because no doubt Khanna fainted, but he was more injured and Anika gave him no attention for stepping out of the bed.

"Khanna, you're really tired. I'm so sorry it's all because of me. I shouldn't have scolded you so much. You should go home and rest for a while. Go home." Shivaay said and patted his back, making him smile in gratitude.

Khanna was still smiling when he heard a voice that is more familiar to him than his own - Shivaay's shout.

Khanna's tiredness came back like a boomerang as he looked at Shivaay. Coming out of his dreamland, he got up quickly but Anika held him to give him support in case he felt dizzy again. Anika narrowed her eyes at Shivaay for looking at her Khanna bhaiya with his kanji, angry eyes so that he had to look away.

"Khanna bhaiya, let's go and meet a doctor. After that you'll go back to your house and rest." Anika ordered and took Khanna away who looked at Shivaay as if telling him he was helpless.

"Mam, I'm fine. It's nothing. I just felt dizzy because I was standing for too long." Khanna 'tried' to convince his sister but instead got a scary glare from her.

"First of all, don't call me mam. Second, were you mopping the floor if you 'just felt dizzy' ? Third, you're doing what I say, Okay ?" Anika said and walked ahead followed by Khanna.

After confirming from the doctor about 10 times or so that her Khanna bhaiya was fine, Anika asked Khanna to go home but he was adamant on meeting Shivaay atleast once. Anika sulked listening to Shivaay's name but agreed nonethelesse

"Khanna, go home but take Anika with you." Shivaay ordered Khanna as soon as he entered the ward, followed by a sulking Anika.

"I'm not going anywhere." Anika said as she sat on the couch placed opposite the bed.

"God ! Why are you so stubborn, Anika. Go home. It's been 14 hours since you're here and you've not slept or eaten anything." Shivaay said while trying to be calm but his voice held frustration, reason being Anika's stubbornness.

"It's not been 14 hours yet. We came to the hospital at 10:15 pm yesterday and now it's been 12:15 pm. So it's been..." Anika tried to count on her fingers for how many hours they had been in the hospital but failed even after three attempts.

Shivaay looked at her face with a smile on his lips as she whined everytime she messed the calculation. He shook his head at her stubbornness and gestured Khanna to come near him.

He whispered something to Khanna and he nodded. Khanna left from there after giving a glance to Anika who was still not able to do this calculation as if it was rocket science.

"I was right Anika, it's been 14 hours. Why would I lie ? And I'm never wrong in maths. I was a topper in my school." Shivaay bragged infront of her but she was least bothered to know about his academic achievements and continued her calculation.

"No.. you.. you are wrong. It's been only 13 hours." Anika fumbled, embarassment written all over her pretty face. But she couldn't afford to accept defeat so easily.

"And may I know how is that ?" Shivaay pressed his lips together to stop his chuckles so that he doesn't embarass her more. But he wasn't going to leave the chance of having such a lovely conversation with her.

"Because... because... yes ! We reached the hospital at 11:15 pm." Anika's face started beaming as she thought she won.

"Oh really ! But how am I wrong ? Look at the time Anika it's 1:15 pm already so it's been 14 hours, as you just said that we came here at 11:55 pm." Shivaay burst her bubble of happiness and her lips immidiately bulged out into a pout, unknowingly leaving his mind in a mess for a few minutes.

"No we came at 10:15 pm and you're wrong. It's been 15 hours now and you said 14 hours." Anika crossed her fingers behind her back almost involuntarily and prayed that he won't argue further. It was her respect at stake now.

"But that I said an hour ago. So I'm right." Shivaay stated and finally he grinned mischievously, hardly any of his teeth were hidden.

"But... you're cheating." Anika couldn't stop herself from getting loud as she was pissed off.

"Oh and you haven't even heard the word cheating, no ?" His taunt was more than she could tolerate. She didn't know why she was behaving so childish but she just didn't want to look like a fool infront of him. What if he found her to be unsuitable to be his... friend ?

"I'm not going to talk to you. You are so bad Shivaay. I'm not going to save you from that tasteless hospital food, those injections and tablets and bitter syrups."

"But who told you I want to be saved ? I'm not scared of any of these things. Usually I eat salads so hospital food isn't a big deal for me. I don't fear injections, and tablets.. well I take tablets too often so it's fine." Shivaay shrugged and this time he was just stating the facts and not joking to piss her off.

From Anika's face it seemed to Shivaay that she was going to cry anytime soon. But she didn't. Instead, she sat on the couch with a grumpy face. Shivaay was expecting to see any reaction from her but she sat there, with her legs crossed beneath her and arms across her chest.

He sighed at his stubborn beauty and laid on the bed, not moving his eyes from her at all. The medicines were taking a toll on him and he closed his eyes.

Anika looked at him and her anger melted like chocolate would melt due to heat. She stood up and walked up to his bed. Sitting beside him on his bed scared her earlier because she didn't want to hurt him even unintentionally but now she wished to stay close to him.

She was still not satisfied and wanted to stare at him more, to caress his face more and talk to him more, to see his smile more, argue with him more. Now when he was sleeping soundly, she had ample time to do as she pleases.

"I never knew you were so naughty that you'll take advantage of a handsome, helpless man like me ?" The voice sent shivers down her spine as she withdrew her hand from his face. He opened his eyes and she didn't have to think too much before concluding that he was acting of being asleep.

"I... I wasn't.. I was just... You are a CHEATER !" Anika huffed in anger as she shouted at the top of her voice seeing him smiling widely. The smile turned into a full blown laughter. She felt angry for not being able to be angry at him.

She is always mesmerised by his hazel eyes but seeing him laugh like that made her love the laugh wrinkles at the corners of his eyes, he looked more handsome when he was laughing. This sight was so rare and mesmerising that she could trade her life to see it again and again.

Doesn't matter if he was laughing at her. All she knew was, she could trade her life to see this sight.

_____________________________

So, how was the chapter ? I hope it's good enough for you all to feel I deserve a click on the star🌟🌟

Please give lots and lots of comments because your votes and comments give me motivation.

And thank you to all those who never leave a stone unturned to motivate my chhotu sa heart 💕

Love you all a lot 💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 7.3K 30
Every successful and happy married life will definitely have a huge base called friendship. Everyone who's reading this right now will relate to it...
199K 15.7K 88
Shivaay Singh Oberoi is a businessman who hates the word "love" and "marriage". He thinks that marriage is based on lies where a man cheats on his wi...
132K 7.7K 37
Published on : 11 April 2020 Completed on : Shivaay Singh Oberoi : A well known Buisnessman , whose name is enough make everyone shiver is in love w...
103K 8.4K 28
A Shivika SS that deals with the the story of Shivaay and Annika right after the Forced Marriage.... This is a story where Annika finds her identity...