The Prophet (RWBY)

By FenrizXII

[Slow Updates] Alone and abandoned, young Seraph was left at the mercy of Grimm in the forest. He was a monst... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 (Start of Act 1)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (End of Act 1)
Character Profile Updated
Chapter 1(Start of Act 2/3)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (End Of Act 2/3)
Character Profile Updated
Chapter 1 (Start of Act 4)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (End of Act 4)
Character Profile Update
Halloween Special
Chapter 1 (Start of Act 5)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (End of Act 5)
Character Profile Update
Chapter 1 (Start of Act 6)
Chapter 2

Chapter 9

1.9K 41 10
By FenrizXII

I hummed as I stood infront of the two. Eyeing each of them.

Raven and her little spring maiden. I frowned.

(Y/N): Do you think I am stupid..?

Cinder and Emerald standing behind the both of them as I judged them. Emerald quite nervous for the main event. I hummed thoughtfully as Raven glared at me.

(Y/N): Watch the eyes little birdie. Or its going to be more than just your little clan.

She averted her gaze, anger still high but she knows her place. I didnt want her dead but thats the only way for the power. I closed my eyes.

(Y/N): Sadly... I really can't change your fate.

Cinder nodded to Emerald who raised her hand to Raven. The hand with the parasite Grimm hidden in it. I saw the life force draining away as the power from the maiden followed.

Raven: We had a deal!

(Y/N): Until you betrayed us in the future. You thought you can hide that Maiden power from me?

She glared and tried to attack me but the parasite kept her weak. I easily grabbed her arm and knelt before her as the life force that she had was being drained painfully.

(Y/N): Does it hurt..? I suppose the grimm is merciless in this... I do have to apologise. In another life perhaps we could have been partners.

I held a finger to her wrist as she tried to pry off my hand and I sharpened my nail, causing it to make a small wound thats deep enough for blood to drip out. She hissed in pain as I hummed a moment. Something I had found out from Damien during our sparring matches.

Something I wanted to try.

(Y/N): Reol.

She nodded reaching into her leg pouch to pull a small vial. She started keeping it around with her once we found out.

I had the ability to take another person's semblance by ingesting their blood.

Salem had told me, that my semblance that I knew, was simply my magic. She wanted to teach me my powers, which I had been hiding away to avoid.

Until she caught me-

But after training...

I hate to admit I was stronger.

Cinder: We're done.

I looked to them, Emerald gasping for breath from the powers of a Maiden. Raven lifeless on the ground. Mercury was done dealing with the pest. Reol holding a vial of Raven's blood.

Reol passed me the vial and I eyed it wearily. I didn't want to do this yet, so I simply kept it in my pocket.

(Y/N): Tell Leo we are heading there in two days time. Well... I am. Give Emerald time to adapt to her powers.

Cinder nodded with a smile as she led Emerald away with Mercury.

Reol placed a hand on my shoulder.

Reol: You have to drink it. For our plan.

(Y/N): You know... I wanted to keep as much humanity as I could. But... If I drink this... I think I might lose myself.

Reol: Me and Damien will stop it. We'll do it in the enclosed area the Queen gave us.

(Y/N): You think I'm ready..?

Reol: Your first time drinking blood... I doubt it. But you must.

I frowned and nodded before we left to get Damien. We found him arguing with a ursa about climate change. With a single look, he knew what was going to happen.

Damien: Im not done with you.

???: SURE YOU AINT. ALL YOU BEEN BLABBERING ABOUT IS THAT CLI-MATT THING.

Damien: It's important mind you!

???: I'LL SAY IT WHEN I SEE IT SARGE.

I sighed at the Grimms attitude. Since I started siding with Salem, Damien has been in such a good mood that even the Grimm have changed in tone.

We head to a room and I eyed the blood in the vial.

Reol: Ready?

Damien let out a sigh and got ready to fight as I popped the lid off the vial.

(Y/N): Bottoms up.

I threw my head back and downed the blood from Raven nd felt a sudden surge. It was as if something was being filled inside of me. I grunted as I fell to the ground. I saw a reflection of a red glow from me as I grunted from the pain. It was overwhelming.

Damien: My semblance from before must be merging with Raven's.

I felt drained, despite my body feeling supercharged. I dropped, my eyes closing as I met darkness.

Salem: Not bad my child. You managed to make the perfect plan for the relic. Therefore, I shall help you here. Sleep. Let your companions take care of this.

A/N: Sorry for the mess of a chapter here. I had to rush this despite my plans since I have alot of artwork to do. Here's an artwork I just recently finished.

Cheers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 551 13
Rewritten as I got a better idea. A child left at a doorstep of a reliable person. Left by his mother thinking that she didn't want him but later the...
2.3K 76 5
A boy who cursed the world for its harshness and hated the cruel reality he lives in, unlike everyone else who is living happy lives with money, love...
74.7K 1.4K 26
A boy no less then 16 years old was always nice to everyone no matter how rude they was how mean they was he would help them but he always had though...
84.2K 732 4
You were born the son of Taiyang & Female Qrow, grew up unloved. At a young age you left a broken home to build a new life for yourself. Even went on...