My Green Eyed Drummer

By HeDa_WaHeDa

Clarke is new to the Miami Beach side. She meets a drummer that will change her world forever. Years of love... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chaper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapert 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
66 Chapter
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
103
Chapter 104
chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127

Chapter 86

3.1K 100 101
By HeDa_WaHeDa

Clarke's POV

Lexa and I are in the kitchen with Aden making cookies.

"Alright buddy. Yup mix that." Lexa says setting Aden up on the counter handing him a spoon and the bowl of already almost fully mixed dough. I'm washing my hands.

Lexa walks up behind me and trails her hands from my stomach down to my hips. I blush and feel Fire were she touches. I turn around and she leans down giving me a light kiss.

I run my hands to her neck and back to her hair as I just look in her eyes.

"It's our first Christmas Eve together." Lexa whispers lightly. I kiss her lightly again.

"First of many... many more." I add. She kisses me again and let's go to go help Aden. I watch her.

I know I'm a senior. I know I have a long way to go before I think of having a family. I need to go through collage and make a living and travel first. But I look at Lexa. I see her with Aden. I know I will one day marry that woman and have a family with her. I smile at my thoughts as Lexa and Aden put the dough on trays with the cookie cutters.

"Alright buddy. Go see mom to start getting ready for church." Lexa says putting him back on the ground.

(A/n: my family goes to church on Christmas Eve but like that's it. So if I don't write anything right I'm sorry and I'm sorry if this is like against religion or anything I'm just writing what I do on Christmas Eve.)

Lexa puts the cookies in the oven and starts cleaning up. I smile at her and help. We have become so close and so in love.

After all the dishes are cleaned and put away we go up to her room. She puts on a green button up shirt and black dress pants. She puts on nice shoes and lays in the bed.

I pull out my dress and lay it neatly in the bed. Lexa is just watching me and smiling. She smile lightly at her. I walk over and lightly press my lips onto her. Her hand runs up and down my back as the kiss gets deeper.

"I have to get ready." I say an inch away from her face.

"Or we can lay here and I can kiss you." She says with a raspy voice that sends shivers down my back. She grabs my top lip in between hers. I pull back a little and she follows. When I break free I smile and look down at her pouty lips. I smile at the little freckle on her lip.

"I have to get ready." I say and groans and goes on her phone.

I take off my clothes and put my dress on. I do my hair and then my make up.

"Why do you put your dress on first?" She asks looking up from her phone as I do my make up.

"If you do makeup first and then try to put on dress, you get makeup on dress." I answer. (A/n: copy and paste)

She nods and stands up. "We all ready." She asks and I turn and smile at her. I grab her cologne that I love so much and spray it on her. She smiles as I get on the tips of my toes and kiss her cheek.

I put my perfume on and take her hand. We leave the room and go down stairs to see Aden complaining about being in a button up shirt and dress paints. Like Lexa but his shirt is white.

"Well Aden. Don't you look sharp." Lexa says kneeling down playing with his collar.

"Lexa we are wearing the same thing!" He says happily and Lexa smiles.

"You pull it off better." She says rubbing her hand in his hair and her mother smacks Lexa's shoulder.

"Don't mess with his hair." Anya points her finger at Lexa and Lexa stands up with her hands up. Anya fixes her hair.

"Alexandra get the cookies out of the oven." Henry says walking out fixing his suit jacket sleeve. "Come on girls!" He calls to Luna and Raven. They both come down stairs and Luna is wearing a blue button up and Raven is in a cute red dress.

Lexa comes back from the kitchen and puts her arm around my waist. "Hey we are going to go pick up Abby and Marcus and then we will meet you guys at church. Is that cool?" Lexa ask. And they all agree.

Lexa and I get in her Jeep. She put the doors and top back on. The Jeep was also really clean. Is she trying to impress Abby?

Lexa and I make it to my house and we get out and knock on the door. Kane opens the door with the same clothes as Aden on. My mother comes out and gives me a hug. Kane shakes Lexa's hand and they get back into the car.

Lexa is holding my hand on her gear shift as we all talk.

"So Lexa how long have you known how to drive?" My mother asks.

"I learned when I was 14 because I have a crazy uncle. So he taught me whenever I hung out with him. I got my license as soon as I could just so I could get out of the house." Lexa answers.

"That's why you are so confident about driving with one hand." Abby says stiffly.

Lexa lets out a little chuckle. "It really depends. If I am on a highway I won't hold Clarke's hand. I might rest my hand on top of hers but I always have it so I could quickly get to the wheel. In a small town I'll hold your daughters hand."

Kane puts his hand on Abbys and she gives him a fake smile.

***

We make it to the church and we all start to walk in. I turn to see Lexa sweating. I hold her hand and stop. Abby and Marcus walk forward. I look at Lexa.

"Hey... are you okay?" I ask softly.

"Ya... this church doesn't... really like me..." she answers looking around.

"Why?" I ask and she looks down at me.

"Let's just say I didn't agree with their thoughts of the LGBTQ community. They kicked me out." Lexa said looking around again.

"That doesn't matter anymore." I say kissing her lightly. Lexa looks to see a old couple walking pass us with strange looks.

"I'm never one to cower about my sexuality but I just... this place. It feels wrong." Lexa whispers to me.

"Just 2 hours my love. We got this." I say holding her hand and we go inside.

We take our seats with the family and Aden sits next to Lexa.

"Mommy said that Santa is coming tonight and that I have been really good!" Aden says to Lexa.

"Well if Santa's coming that means you have to make sure your in bed because he doesn't come until you are asleep." Lexa assures him. He grins and nods as the ceremony starts. Lexa's leg is bouncing up and down. I put my hand on her leg and she holds it.

The reception starts and Lexa just looks at the program the whole time. I put my head on her shoulder and she kisses it.

I can't feel the strange looks from people behind us but I don't care. My girlfriend needs me.

***

The reception is over and we all leave. Lexa and I get in the car with Abby and Marcus.

"Clarke there were people staring at you the whole time." My mother points out and Lexa puts her hand on my thigh. I can hear my mothers scowl. Lexa smirks at the road and I giggle.

"Yup I know." I say smiling and looking at my phone.

We pull up to my mothers house. They are about to get out when Abby speaks up. "Are you coming Clarke?"

"Nope I'm having Christmas where I'm happy." I say and I kiss Lexa's cheek. Marcus gets Abby out the car and Lexa backs out and drives away.

"I'm happy I make you happy." Lexa says to me quietly.

"You make me so happy." I smile at her and she smiles at me.

***

We walk in the house and Aden is in his Christmas PJs. Anya hands Lexa and I packages. "The Christmas elves brought us all matching pjs." She says with a wink and Lexa smiles at her.

"Lexa open yours!" Aden says sunning up. Lexa opens hers and it's the same as Aden's. Sweatpants with reindeer on them and a long sleeve red shirt with a Santa face on. "You too Clarke!" I open mine.

"We have to get changed!" Lexa says taking my hand and we go up stairs. We get changed and go back down. Anya has hot coco out. Lexa and I sit on the couch. She puts her arm around me and I snuggle into her.

Luna sits on the couch and Raven sits on her lap. Luna wraps her arms around Ravens waist and snuggles her head on her shoulder. Anya sits next to them with Aden in her lap. Henry sits on the couch arm with a book.

Lexa plants a slow loving kiss on my cheek. I turn and smile at her as Henry starts reading "the night before Christmas". I trace her jaw and kiss her slowly. I lay my head on her chest and listen to her pounding heart. She pulls me onto her lap and holds me.

Henry shows Aden the book pictures. I kiss Lexa collar bone and put my head back on her chest. Her heart is still pounding.

Henry finishes the chapter and everyone stands up. I get off of Lexa and she picks Aden up and puts him on her shoulders.

They go get a plate of cookies and carrots for the reindeer and a cup of milk. They set it on the coffee table.

"Time to go to bed buddy!" Lexa says and she runs up stairs with him laughing. 5 mins later she comes back down stairs and puts her arm around me.

"Okay you four need to go to your rooms too!" Anya says pushing ya up the stairs.

"It's 8:30." Luna says as she makes her way upstairs.

"Even if you guys are big high schoolers you still have to wait for Santa in your room." Anya says and we all go to our rooms. Lexa and I go into hers.

Lexa pulls out her laptop and scratches the back of her neck. "So uh Clarke. I kinda have a tradition. Sense I was 10 I would stay up and watch my favorite Christmas movie on Christmas Eve. Mom hated it but I got away with it. Um usually I did it alone but I would love to share this tradition with you." She says and I giggle. I walk up to her and put my hand on her abdomen. I kiss her lightly and take the laptop. I get in bed and get under the covers opening the laptop.

Lexa turns off the lights and joins me. "So what's your favorite Christmas movie Ms. Woods?" I ask as she cuddles up to me.

"Christmas Vacation." She says and I put the movie on.

We laugh and cuddle while watching the movie. When it finished it was around ten o clock.

"Want to watch another one." I ask Lexa and she closes the lap top so it's pitch black in the room. She turns a lamp on that's next to her bed.

"I would love to baby girl but Aden likes to wake us up extra early. So we should get some sleep." She says pulling me on top of her.

"Aren't you lovey dovey today Lexa Woods." I say kissing her lightly. She hands snake around my waist and to my hips.

"I'm just so happy when I'm with you. I'm so ready to give you a happy life. And when I touch you..." she pauses and looks into my eyes, "I feel all the emotions that I try hiding. I feel love, happiness, fear... I don't want to lose you so if I hold you close... you'll never escape." She says the last part with a goofy grin while I blush. I kiss her deep.

"I love you Clarke Griffin..."

"I love you Lexa Woods."

Luna's POV

"Okay you four need to go to your rooms too!" Anya says pushing us up the stairs.

"It's 8:30." I say as I make my way upstairs.

"Even if you guys are big high schoolers you still have to wait for Santa in your room." Anya says and we all go to our rooms.

Raven jumps onto my bed and I jump onto it next to her. I hug her waist.

"Lun... it's our first Christmas." The love of my life says with a smile. I look at the smile and kiss her. God I love her smile.

"I love it when you smile." I say and she kisses me.

"I love it when you make me smile." She responds.

"Ew we are turning into one of those cringy couples." I joke rolling away from her. She laughs and pulls me back over to her. She puts the blankets over us.

Her smile turns small. "Thank you for saving me Luna." She says lightly.

"Of course." I answer lightly cupping her face.

"Really Luna. My mom is an abusive drunk. I always spent Christmas alone. This is actually my first Christmas.... not alone." She says looking away from me. I pull her face back to me.

"Rae. You will never be alone. I'm so crazy in love with you. I... I want a family and a life with you. Raven we will have our moments when we argue and fight but at the end of the day. I will always be there to protect you. And never... never again will anyone lay a hand on my baby." I say and she smiles. I kiss her bottom lip.

"You make me giddy Luna." She says and then pushes me away. "Ew we are turning into one of those cringy couples." She goes turning her back to me. I turn out the lights next to me and wrap my arms around her waist pulling her close to me.

"I love you Raven Reyes."

"I love you Luna Woods."

Aden's POV

I'm laying in bed moving around. I am so excited to give Lexa the drawing I made for her! It's a picture of her and Clarke with a heart around it!

I worked so hard on it! She will love it! I know it's not about the gifts and Mommy keeps telling me that but I can't wait to see Lexa's face!! Oh boy it will be great!

Happy Christmas Eve peoples

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 390 22
C'est l'histoire de fatma, 22 ans , qui est très peut sociable et vivais à Nice avec sa mère et son petit frère mais malheureusement elle perd sa mèr...
5.1K 277 55
Selem Aleykoum, t'es pas sélectionnée. Innocente, naïve.. mais à la limite de flancher 16 ans Géné 3x canon🌟 Les refs? Le thème !
593K 16.1K 90
Je m'appelle Miryam j'ai 19 ans je vien de finir mes études et je travail à l'hôpital. Un beau jour comme un autre j'ai eu un patient à prendre en ch...
47.2K 1.4K 51
C'est l'histoire d'une jeune femme nommé isra qui as 17 ans. un beau jour elle rentre chez elle apprenant qu'elle doit déménager. dans sa nouvelle vi...