๐™ถ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐š„๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด

By fivewroteit

๐š ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š— ๐š‹๐šข ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— " ๐˜ช ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ " More

โฐ
ยน
ยฒ
ยณ
โด
โต
โถ
โท
โธ
ยนโฐ
ยนยน
ยนยน ยฝ
ยนยฒ
ยนยณ
ยนโด
ยนโต
ยนโถ
ยนโท
ยนโธ
ยนโน
ยฒโฐ
ยฒยน
ยฒยฒ
ยฒยณ
ยฒโด
ยฒโต
ยฒโต ยฝ
ยฒโถ
ยฒโท
ยฒโท ยฝ
ยฒโธ
ยฒโน
ยณโฐ
ยณยน
ยณยฒ
ยณยณ
ยณโด
ยณโต
ยณโถ
ยณโท
ยณโธ
ยณโน
โดโฐ
โดยน
โดยฒ
โดยฒ ยฝ

โน

32.2K 1.2K 192
By fivewroteit

CAMILLE J.

I woke up early this morning. I feel as though I should regret opening up to Tremaine like that. He's just my client. But, yesterday, the vibes I was getting made me feel safe. But maybe I'm just buggin'.

There was nothing on the agenda for today, so I decided to go to the salon. I get dressed and go downstairs to feed my babies.

Once they were feed and let out, I drove down to the nail salon. I was getting my nails redone, plus I haven't been there in a while. I get into my white Mercedes Benz G Wagon. It had a cobalt blue interior, which I loved.

I was playing Everything I Wanted by Billie Eilish when I pulled into the neighborhood Rite Aid. I got out and locked the car, going into the store. I went and got me a big bag of Hot Cheetos and a bottle of Alieve.

___________________

12:57 pm
___________________

I pull up in front of the salon and hop out. I see Leigh in the shop doing somebody's hair, and I see my nail tech, Diamond, on her phone. I get out and go inside, waving at everyone. Leigh glared at me and I smiled and looked away, knowing she was about to cuss me out to hell and back.

"Hey, Di. Give me a minute. I gotta choose the colors", I tell her, and she nods before going back to whatever she was doing.

While I was choosing colors, Leigh came over and smacked my neck.

"Bitch, what the hell? ", I asked, rubbing my neck.

I made sure my hair was still slick before hitting her back.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me you were fighting?! I sneak out to go to the store for fifteen minutes, and when I come back, guess what?! You, Chas, and Nisha were gone! ", she whisper shouted, and I shook my head.

"You know I woulda' booted", she finally says after her dramatic ass pause.

I rolled my eyes and pick out orange as my first color.

"I didn't have any intentions of fighting. Hell, I was praying I wouldn't see him. But I did, and he wasn't 'bout to hit me like no little girl", I say, and she looked out the window.

"There's Liam and Quan. Lemme go holla at his fine ass", she smirked, and I pushed her away with a laugh.

I didn't choose another color after that, and I went to sit down.
_______________________

1:35 pm
________________________

I paid Diamond and got up, looking at my nails. Me, her, Leigh, and Quan were all just relaxing as I got my nails done. I go to my empty station and look for my back up charger, since I didn't bring my purse today. Once my phone was plugged in, I looked at Quan and Leigh, who were boo'd up all crazy.

Liam, her older brother, left a while ago to go get some food.

"I don't have any other clients today. Plus Jas is coming in. I suggest we all go back to Camille's house", Diamond said, and Leigh nodded fast as hell.

Quan shrugged and went on with his convo with Leigh, and I rolled my eyes.

We haven't all hung out together since New Year's. This should be fun, I think to myself before agreeing. After Liam comes back with two bags of McDonalds and a pizza, we put the food, along with Leigh and Diamond in my car, and the boys go with Liam in his car.

"She a real rough rida
Lemme get behind ha
Put dis dick inside ha
She just want my title! ", all of us scream the lyrics of Ranada by Youngboy as we drove to my house.

I had to take the McDonalds from Leigh's fat ass so she wouldn't eat everything. Then Diamond was tryna go get snacks from the gas station. It was a mess.

"Okay, so let's talk while the niggas ain't here. What the hell is goin' on between you and Quan, Leigh?", Diamond asks, and Leigh didn't answer, all she did was smile.

"She know damn well that's her nigga", I chuckle, and Diamond did the same, but Leigh shook her head.

"I want him to be, cause wooo, he fine as hell. But, his baby moms is a fuckin' headache. Nobody feel like arguing with her about a nigga that didn't want her from jump", she rolled her eyes, and I couldn't help but start laughing.

"She knows that. That's why she tryna make your life miserable as fuck", I say, shaking my head.

The truth is, I couldn't stand Quan's babymomma. She thought she ran everything he did, and he tried to keep their son away from Quan for a whole three months cause he wouldn't get back with her.

Yeah, that case was a pitiful one. I was in the courtroom with him as a witness. All in all, she started getting him on weekends only, and it wasn't until maybe a year ago she started getting him Wednesday through Sunday.

"Millie, I'm really ready to fight her. She is really being disrespectful, and if she brings up my momma's one more time, I'm straight knockin' her out", she said, and I look at her shocked.

Leigh is usually so defensive about her moms.

"Look, we're here. Does Quan know what his BM has been doin'?", Diamond asked, and Leigh shook her head.

"I can't tell him. He almost lost his son once. I can't do that to him again", she said, putting her head down.

I sigh and focus on driving. Leigh really has strong feelings for him. She is a huge crybaby around us, and she loves to complain. So for her to be holding back on his sake...

I pull into my driveway and don't bother putting the car in the garage since I had to drive them back. I grab the food and hop out, waiting for the girls to grab their things before locking it.

"Leigh, grab my keys out of my back pocket", I tell her, and she grabs them and unlocks my front door.

When I walk in, Chastity, Dre, and Nia on my couch, yelling about God knows what.

"Finally, someone with common sense! Camille, please tell Nia that it's alright that I shoot our dad in the head for spitting on me and hitting you", Chastity said, standing up and waving a gun around.

I back up, along with everyone else, and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not gonna shoot anyone yet, calm down. But, c'mon Millie, you have to tell them I'm right", she pleaded, and I immediately shook my head.

"You're not committing murder", I simply tell her, and she pouts on the couch.

"Jesus. Anyway, we got food", Liam said as he walked through the door, eating a brownie.

"Lemme got one! ", everyone said, and he tossed a white bag on the table.

I grab one and went in the kitchen to get pizza.

"Uhhh, Millie, you might wanna eat the brownie first", Dre said, and I stuff the brownie in my mouth before grabbing three slices of pizza.

Maybe about an hour later, it hit me. I was standing up too, so I damn near fell over while I was putting basketball shorts on. I slowly go down the stairs, laughing so hard I was crying.

"Liiiiiiiaaaaaamm! ", I shout, sitting down on the last step.

I was holding my stomach while I was laughing, and everyone started laughing at me.

"What's up? ", he asked me, his eyes bloodshot red and my entire living room filled with smoke.

I shake my head and roll on the floor, rolling to the couch. This was some bullshit.

And yet, I couldn't give any fucks.

Diamond Miller

Liam Williams

Da'Quan Jackson

Nia Henry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 5.3K 49
~๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
87K 2.1K 38
"๐‘ฐ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’• ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’๐’… ๐‘พ๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’, ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ...
648K 24.7K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
603K 20.6K 77
โž๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐žโž