{๐““๐“ž๐“ก๐“‘๐“จ๐“ ๐“ž๐“๐“”-๐“ข๐“—๐“ž๐“ฃ...

By -rvpmonsta-

๐”‡๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ฉ ๐”–๐”ข๐”ž๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ถ + โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”Ÿ๐”ถ๐”ซ ๐”…๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ซ "๐”Ÿ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ถ, โ„‘ ๐”ง๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”ด๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฑ ๐”ช๐”ถ ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”Ÿ๐”ž๐” ๐”จ... More

intro
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
update
17.
18.
19.
attention!!
20.
THE ALBUM WE NEED
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
HI.
27.
28.
29.โ™ก
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.โ™ค
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
little announcement
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
๐Ÿ’žPHOENIX CONCERT๐Ÿ’ž
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
inside scoop
98.
99.
the big 100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
CRICKETS
106.
107.
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.
116.
117.
yee haw๐ŸŽ
118.
119.
120.๐Ÿ™ˆ
121.
122.
123.
124.
125.
126.
127.
128.
129.
130.
131.
132.
133.
134.
135.<โ€ข^โ€ข>
136.
137.
FAT UWU
138.๐Ÿ‘ป
139.
140.
141. <3
142.
143.
144.
145.
147.
148.
149.
150.
151.
152.
153.

146.

909 34 17
By -rvpmonsta-

Summary:concert

<<<<>>>>

Zach woke up with a smile on his face. Today was the day he was gonna see and meet his all time favorite person. Jonah Marais. To say he was nervous, was an understatement. He was quaking.

He didn't want to make a fool out of himself, but he didn't want to make Jonah think he was boring. But, he decided on being himself. What could go wrong?

Everything. When he got to the concert, the girls hated on him for being there. He then wished his cheeks weren't red, then maybe they wouldn't laugh at him for 'wearing' makeup. All he did was come and support his favorite artist, and he got hated on.

Then when Jonah performed one of Zach's favorite songs, and he started singing and crying, the girls laughed at him calling him a pansy. He wanted to have a good night, and so far it wasn't to good. Yet, he decided to make the best of it. Recording all he can, that was, until a girl bumped him on accident, making his phone fall. Now, it didn't turn on.

Zach was furious. "Oops." Was all the girl said before walking pass. "What a little-" Zach grabbed his phone, putting it away before grabbing the extra one he brought. Which he was thankful he did. "How are you all?!" Jonah screamed, as he finished singing a song.

Millions of people screamed back, Zach being one of them. Jonah smiled, makimg Zach swoon. Zach was thankful he got section 1. Up close. "Thank you so much for coming. Without you guys, I would be here right now. I would probably be in my bedroom reading Harry Potter," Jonah slightly chuckled, "seriously though. I love you guys." Everyone screamed again.

"I LOVE YOU JONAH" Zach yelled still recording, as it got quiet. "He doesn't love you though." A girl by Zach said to him. "Okay, and? Just thought I'd let him kmow-" "I love you too."

Suddenly, Zach froze. Did Jonah just say he loved him? There was no way, Zach thought, it could have been another fan. Zach looked back up at the stage as Jonah started performing his last song. Then it got to him. Jonah Marais said he loved him.

Zach let his lips form a smile, a genuine smile. He was happy. More than happy. His night was finally turning up.

Meet and greet. He was waiting in line. Being attacked. Again.

"Why are you wearing makeup? Are you like gAy?" A girl asked him. "Well, I'm gay. But I'm not wearing makeup." Zach answered back. "Why does it look like you are? Tiff, doesn't it look like he's wearing blush?" The girls friend looked at him and nodded.

"He's so wearing makeup. Maybe he's trying to impress Jonah." The girl, Tiff, said. "To bad Jonah likes girls. Even if he was gay, I think he'd find someone hotter." Zach was shook. He didn't know what to say after that. So he just looked to the side.

Then someone pushed him out of line, and well the security guard told him to go to the back. Zach wanted to cry. "Sir, all she did was push me. Just let me," Zach tried going back in line, only to get pushed back out. "Sorry, but rules are rules. You get out of line, you go to the back of the line."

Zach was disappointed. He wanted to meet Jonah and leave all these 'fans' that were hating on him. But, nonetheless, Zach went to the back of the line. "I swear, I'm gonna lose shit." Zach grumbled to himself as he reached the end of the line.

"You're not the only one that wants to meet him. Stop acting like a spoiled little brat." "He probably doesn't want to meet you anyways." "Just go home" "yeah Jonah isn't gay." That's when little Zach had enough.

"ALL I WANT TO DO IS MEET MY IDOL LIKE THE REST OF YOU. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT I'M NOT TRYING TO MAKE HIM MARRY ME WITH OUTFITS THAT BARELY COVER MY BODY. I JUST WANT TO TAKE PICTURES WITH HIM AND LEAVE SO I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO HIS SO CALLED FANS HATING ON ME. THAT'S ALL I WANT!"

When everyone started laughing at him, he decided on walking out and going home. It just wasn't his time to meet Jonah. Zach went to the back of the building, sitting on the curb. He hated to admit it, but he started crying. What he didn't know was that Jonah heard what Zach said.

Jonah's p.o.v.

"Guys, we are a family. Just because he is a boy, doesn't make him any different. I'm very disappointed in you guys. I love you all. I'll always love you guys, but never ever bring someone down. That's not what I want you guys doing. I Don't want you to do that. Okay? To the people who hated on him, extremely disappointed in you."Jonah finished, going back to where he was and kept taking pictures with fans.

"Hi Jonah." Jonah smiled, "hey, what's your name?" "Tiffany. Tiff for short." Jonah nodded. "Nice name." "Thanks. Uhm, Jonah. I want to say I'm sorry." Jonah looked at her puzzled. "Whys that?" Tiffany sighed. "I was not necessarily hating, but I guess you can I was making fun of the boy. It looked like it was wearing make up. And I'm sorry."

Jonah smiled, "I'm glad you owned up to your mistake. But, you shouldn't be apologizing to me. But to the boy. Apologize to him, okay?" Tiffany nodded, then proceeded to get her pictures.

By the time Jonah finished meet and greet, he finally got to relax. He wanted to go in the bus and sleep all the way to the next show.

Yet, when he stepped out the venue, he spotted a brunette on a phone.

Zach's p.o.v

"They all hated me Daniel. No I didn't meet him. Because they were laughing at me. I know," Zach sat down, and layed his head on his knees. "They called me a pansy. They told me I wasn't hot, which makes me think you lied about me being hot. HeY! You may be my best friend, but at least I Don't lie about you looking good. Yeah yeah. MY chance to meet the person who helped me through every thing, besides you, and I blew it because they were being mean. But, Dani, you know I'm sensitive. Alright, I'll see you in a bit."

Zach sighed, then jumped when he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Don't touch m- AHH! YOU'RE JONAH MARAIS!" Zach sat up, and wiped his face. Jonah laughed.

"The last time I checked I was, yeah." Jonah got up and watched the brunette run up and down the street. Jonah hasn't seen so much excitement from such a boy that looked so small. Jonah thought it was cute.

"Oh my gosh. Okah, Zachary Dean Herron, you told yourself you weren't gonna act like this. Phew. Okay. I like your music." Zach said, calming down. "Thanks, Zach." Jonah replied.

"So I'm guessing you were the boy that everyone was hating on?" Jonah asked. Zach sighed, "Yeah. I Don't really know why. I mean all I did was come to support you and every thing and then someone breaks my phone, get called not hot, and a pansy. It's one thing if my friends call me that, but when someone I Don't know says it, whole new level. And I'm talking to much, sorry." Zach shyly said, making Jonah smile.

"It's a good. I get it. People used to hate me for singing. Told me it was to girly. Told me to work as a firefighter, or something like that. Just don't ever let anyone bring you down. Be who you are, "jonah grabbed Zach's hands, "embrace you are are."

Zach blushed. "Can-can we take a picture?" Jonah nodded, as Zach started to pull his phone out of his pocket. (The one that wasn't broken) Zach made sure he looked good before snapping the picture. Then Jonah took his phone out and took a picture with Zach.

"Well, I better get going. You probably have to as well. It was really nice meeting you Jonah. You're even more nicer in person. And you smell good. But, hehe, yeah." Zach scratched the back of his neck.

Jonah laughed, "You're something else Zachary." Jonah said, grabbing a pen, "here. MY number, I'm trusting you not to leak it. Talk to me whenever." Jonah said. Making Zach nod. "Will do Jonah." Zach smiled, even if he was freaking out in the inside.

Jonah leaned over and kissed Zach's cheek, "Have a good one." Was all he said before going on the bus. Zach touched his cheek. Then waved as the bus took off.

"I gotta tell Daniel!" Zach yelled before taking off.

Definitely a night worth remembering.

<<<<>>>>

Yeet
Had a Jonah x Zach
And decided to publish it here
Cause I said so

Btw I wrote this on the way to their concert in March

Stay Gold💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 857 54
โ oneus! โž เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Š ๐š’๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š”๐š’๐š›๐š’๐š”๐šŠ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šœ๐šž๐šž๐š›๐šŠ; ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šž๐šœ'๐šœ 7๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...
174 3 21
Read to find out (this is a whydontwe story) COMPLETE โค๏ธ
246K 4.3K 63
๐.๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฒ เผ„ ๐š’๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šž๐šœ๐š’๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š• ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š.
68.7K 1.3K 45
๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ก ๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™š... ...๐™š๐™ญ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข. [๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ง๐™—๐™ฎ๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๏ฟฝ...