She's Different

By swabreenaadett

She was something else. Rare.A modern Scottish Princess whom everyone adores within seconds. But not everyon... More

Episode 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
..
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Episode 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Something just came up.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Episode 3
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
CHAPTER 39
Chapter 41
EPISODE 4
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
EPISODE 5
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Apologies
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
EPISODE 6
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 55

13 3 0
By swabreenaadett

Guess what guys!

Today is Dawn's POV!!!
Yay aren't y'all excited?

Its her first POV and I'm overly excited to hear her thoughts.

Btw she's my favourite character. What's yours?

Well lemme know in the comments below. Anyway here's Dawn's POV. And not edited...sorry guys blame my laziness..

Dawn's POV.

Well it had been hours since Victoria and Luke went out who knows where and I was so worried about her constantly since I'm the one who was responsible for her.

I mean she's Luke's responsibility now but still I'm her sister and so yeah she's my responsibility too.

I just hoped and prayed so damn hard that they could make it home before mummy wakes up and notices that she's not at home.

Abruptly I heard the sound of car park in in front of our driveway.

Lord I just wish its them because if its not I will walk outta the house and go look for them myself.

I peeped though the living room window and alas it was them.

Oh thank God! I can now finally breathe.

I saw how tired they were and I was about to open the door for them when they decided to sit at the door step.

Plus I could hear them pant.

Why were they panting? I mean where the hell did they just come from that made them pant that way?

Oh no! They better not have done what I'm thinking right now! I just hope they didn't screw each other!

What was I saying? Why would they do that anyway? Perhaps they were out for a hike or something since that's what Victoria does when she's upset.

"Its different here." I heard Luke say.

"Yeah. So different. Hope you're loving it here though." My sister spoke softly.

I swear she was the nicest being on earth when she's not so moody but when she gets pissed off she becomes this bitch that takes no for an answer.

"Of course I am." Luke replied.

"But the people here are so heart less." Why would Victoria say that? I am not heart less!

"Why say that?" Atleast Luke could read my thoughts.

"I cannot believe one of my closest friend would back stab me this way. Can you believe it Luke? Here I was all packed up ready to go home waiting for my chauffeur only to be told its cancelled because some stupid jerk thinks he knows what is best for me." There came the bitchy Victoria again. She was ranting.

Obviously talking about Dwight.

And Danny.

But no. Not my Danny. He had nothing to do with this. I mean he did but I am sure he wasn't the mastermind behind Vikki's stay.

Dwight wanted her to stay so yeah he's the one being bad mouthed here by Vikki.

"Oh..you mean Dwight." Luke sounded annoyed by this whole Dwight thing.

"How did you know it was him?" Victoria was kinda shocked.

Like yeah I was too. How did he know about this.

"I was there when all that chaos happened. Your boyfriend's name is Dwight right? The one who got hit by a ball right?"

"Yeah that one. The one whom I introduced to you before plus...he's not my boyfriend."

"But at the pitch that's what you said."

I can't believe I was eavesdropping on them but I couldn't help it. Their convo was getting juicy.

"No." Victoria chuckled. "I dunno what I was thinking but believe me,he's not my boyfriend."

There was a moment of silence for about one or two minutes and I was starting to wonder what the hell was going on. Maybe I should just open the door for them and let them get inside.

But I decided to peep through the door hole and see what was going on.

"Luke I'm sorry for whatever happened to your family. I am sure this wouldn't be the case right noe. You'd probably be studying at one of the excellent universities in the world right now." I saw Victoria place her hand on his lap smiling at him.

She was sensitive and I understood why she was showing empathy on Luke.

But I couldn't understand what her words meant. What the hell was she talking about and what exactly happened to Luke's family?

I had to listen to more.

"Its okay. Its not your fault either. So don't blame yourself." Luke placed his hand on top of hers and I saw them exchange shy smiles.

Wtf was going on here?

"To be honest...I am glad you came back. I almost thought I had lost you completely." I saw Vikki squeeze his hand plus she was so damn comfortable.

"To be honest..I couldn't stop thinking about you either. You were always on my mind 24/7. But I knew I had to stop because our love was impossible."

Our love?

What the hell was Luke talking about?
This was really getting serious.

Was he her boyfriend or something and why didn't Vikki tell me all about it in the beginning?

"I am sure if I had gone to Scotland, this wouldn't have happened right now. Its all my fault I put you in this situation. I mean look at you. My mum made you my bodyguard."

"And I did not hesitate to take the job because you know why?" I saw Luke lean closer to Victoria's face.

Oh no! He better not do what I'm imagining he's gonna do right now.

"Why?" Victoria didn't pull back.

"Because I wanted to be near you. And I was glad when I received the call from your mother and I knew that God had heard my prayers that day. I'd finally be with my Juliet again." He leant even closer making me so upset right now.

Victoria wasn't doing anything about plus she didn't even flinch or something.

She remained still as he gazed deep into her eyes while staring at her lips.

This was making me so uncomfortable. I had to do something to stop them from making out.

"You still can't stop comparing me to Juliet? I've told you a couple times not to compare our love story to Romeo and Juliet."

Oh God!

This was getting real. I was beyond shocked when I heard the words our love story from Vikki.

Luke must've been her boyfriend back in Scotland.

Was that why she treated him kind?

"But its true. I mean let's face the reality. I am Romeo and you are Juliet...the Princess."

Victoria then cupped his face as they gazed into each other's eyes.

"Luke,don't ever say that again. You are no Romeo. To me...you are Luke. The Luke that I fell in love with."

Finally the truth came out. They were an item.

I should be happy about this but I'm not in fact I am upset.

Upset at Victoria for hiding the truth from me and blinding us all that Luke was just her bodyguard when in reality they were a couple...or atleast are.

I had to open that door and confront the shit out of them.

Liars!!!

"You fell in love with? Don't you love me now?" He imitated Victoria's move by cupping her face.

This shit was already sickening me.

"I don't know Luke." Victoria gazed down.

"Hey...look at me. Don't you love me now? Look at me and say that?" Luke insisted and I didn't like what he was doing.

It looked like as I f he was sort of harassing my sister. I had to do something.

"I said I don't..."

She didn't even finish talking and Luke kissed her there and then.

It was soft but passionate and of course lengthy.

What shocked me the most was when Vikki didn't resist and she kissed him back.

"Sorry ma...I mean Vikks." He stopped and his face was filled with guilt after doing what he did to her.

"I got carried away." Pervert.

Victoria leant closer again and kissed him again.

This was it. I've had enough of this Romeo Juliet shit.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I opened the door and they were shocked trying to play it cool.

"Oh my God!" I let out a disappointed expression and Vikki knew that she was n big trouble.

I saw Vikki fumble for words and I didn't let her talk. I just slammed the door on them and walked away Victoria coming for me obviously trying to explain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 2.4K 36
α΄…Ιͺᴠᴇʀɒᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› ᴏʀ α΄…α΄‡α΄ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄˜ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› α΄…ΙͺʀᴇᴄᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ.
16.7M 645K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gâzleri gâzlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
1.4M 41.8K 52
It only took one night to completely change my life. Jace Hetcher is a rich badboy and a total player. Now I, Chrysanthemum Everston, am having his b...
967K 51.2K 32
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...