Don't know where I stand

By LOVE-succa

Scarlet doesn't know where she stands. Yes she has friends but she does't feel like any of them classify her... More

Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
Cast 2.0
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Warning
43
Help me please!!! (not a chapter)44
45
46
47
48
How am I doing?
49
50
TANK YOU
Should I?
51
52
53
54
55
55
57
58
59
60
61
62
What it could've been (not a chapter)
64
65
66
67
68

24

1.8K 63 71
By LOVE-succa

*Unedited*

Two weeks later

Life has been fine nothing interesting has been happening. I was in Mason's room explaining how she feels about Stokeley, they're STILL not dating.

"Just date him already."

"I know but, I don't know how to ask."

"Just be like I like you a lot we should date."

"That's too, what's the word, chill you know? I want to be just chill about it."

"I get it, you're your own person, I feel like you'll have you're own style to asking, or he'll ask first. I can ask Jahseh to convince Stokeley."

"Nah, I want this to happen by it's self. But where are the boys anyway?"

" 'Boys day out' they said"

"What?! We should have a girls day out then."

"It's 10 o'clock."

"They got up earlier than us too?! Then we most defensively have to go."

"What're we gonna do."

"Get our nails done, our hair done, shop, eat, go to a movie, fun stuff."

"Alright I'm down."

"You ready to go?"

"Yup."

"Let's go downtown." I suggested

"Not for our nails and stuff right?"

"Nah, for shopping."

"Good cause it's all Asian people down there. And they don't even know how to do nails."

"For real!" I laughed

"Let's go, they not usually busy this early."

We walked outside and into her white G wagon. I was supposed to have this car but nooooo Stokeley loves her or whateva.

Nail salon  

"You any tea?" I asked bored 

"Like 3 nights ago I saw Coolie trying to sneak a girl into his room."

"Was she pretty?"

"Eh? Kinda."

"Damn. I hope them boys know they can't keep nothing from us."

"Right."

"After this I'm finna split dye my hair."

"Really!"

"Yup, I've been thinking about it all day."

"What colors?"

"Black and blue."

"That's finna look tough."

"I hope so."

"All done." The black lady smiled

"Thanks."

I took a look at them and they went hard.

"These are bomb af."

"Glad you liked them." She smiled walking off

Mason got done too and we went to the hair salon next.

10 minutes later

"S-Scarlet, am I hallucinating or is that Jahseh."

I turned my head to see where she was looking and I see Jahseh standing outside a Starbucks making out with a girl with long braids with purple tips. My blood boiled, I opened the door and made my way over to him.

"So this is what we doin now?!" I yelled

"Shit Scarlet."

"Nah, I told you I loved you, you said you loved me! That was a fucking lie wasn't it." I with hate tears in my eyes

"N-"

"I swear to god bro! I'mma fuck you up X I swear!" 

I started to punch the shit outta him, but Mason pulled me back. I saw the rest of the boys coming out of Starbucks. I got my hand out of her grip and lunged toward him, but someone pulled me back.

"Let go! I swear!" I yelled

"Hide your shit X, I'm not caring no more!"

"Put me down Ski."

Mason opened the passenger side of the door and Ski placed me inside. Mason and him talked for a while and she got in. 

"I'm not fucking with Jah, as long as you're not."

"Of course I'm not. I never will."

"Come on, we still bad bitches, we finna get our hair did, and go downtown to one of them block parties."

Home

I got my hair dyed the way I wanted, got my nose pierced, my cartilage pierced, and a got a face tattoo. It's not to big though just a lil sum. X and them still didn't get back home, so I took that opportunity to go into X's room. I grabbed his clothes and threw it in the front yard. And it's extra bad cause it rained like 2 days ago and so the grass was still wet, causing mud to get on them. I went into the basement and grabbed the bleach. I poured it into him bathtub and threw his clothes and shoes in it. I went back outside with the bleach and some other clothes, and lit his stuff on fire. I threw his TV in the pool, and his laptop. All his music shit: Gone. I sat on my bed playing music and going to sleep. 

Jahseh 

I was sitting on the passenger side of the car and no one said anything to me. We pulled up to the house and all I hear is,

"Damn!"

I see my stuff all over the lawn, and stuff burning. I ran out of the car and observed everything. I put my head yelling. 

"Should've never kissed her." Stokeley said going inside

I walked inside too seeing my stuff ripped all over the place. I ran to my room seeing my bathroom light was on. I look and see all my stuff in the tube discolored. 

"WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

"Just to let you know you're shit is in the pool." Lucas yelled

I look from my window and see my laptop and TV in the pool. I sighed and got to work.

3 hours later

I finally finished cleaning up everything, about 500,000 dollars worth of stuff have been destroyed. I walked into Scarlet's room and saw her getting out of the bathroom looking like she was about to go out. But she looked so different, she split dyed her hair, got a nose piercing and got a tattoo on her neck. She looked up and saw me, her face turned to an expression of disgust. 

"What do you want?" She asked grabbing her makeup and sitting at her vanity

"To apologi- did you get a fucking face tattoo?!"

"Yes what about it?"

I sighed and continued what I was saying.

"I wanted to apologize."

"Sorry, I don't want that."

"Look, I know I mess u-"

"I know you know you messed up, but X, you literally told me not even a month ago that you loved me. So now I'm sitting up here confused cause you kissing another bitch when you supposedly loved me. And you fucking know how I am with my trust issues, so why? Why cheat on me, why lie to me, why promise me something that you knew you keep? If you loved me then you would understand how hurt I would be, and aren't you supposed to not hurt the people you love? So why?"

"I don't know! It's not that she was prettier than you or anything like that, so that cancels out, I don't even know her, she's literally nothing to me-"

"Guess we have something in common."  

"You mean everything to me."

"Not apparently."

"Yes, apparently, I don't know why I kissed her. And I know that hurt you so much, just give me another chance."

"I'm out." She said walking past me and downstairs

I sighed. 

Scarlet

"So you think you finna find some cute boy here?" Mason asked keeping her eyes on the road but smiling

"I don't know, I haven't really been to this part of L.A."

She nodded her head and I was going through people's snap stories cause I was bored. 

"Alrighty." 

I looked up and saw people outside of small houses dancing around to music, drinking, and smoking. 

"This looks like fun."

"Of course Aqsa's throwing it."

"For real?"

She nodded her head and got out the car. We walked into the crowed of people and we saw Aqsa dancing with another girl. 

"Salsa!" Mason yelled

Aqsa looked at us and smiled.

"Hey May! Scarlet right?"

"Yeah."

"Glad y'all could could make it; now the drinkers are down there, smokers on the steps, and dancers, well you already know."

"Cool." I said

"So enjoy yourselves!" She yelled jumping into the crowd disappearing 

We started dancing and singing and just having a good time. Some how I separated from Mason and danced with a stranger. 

"Wanna have a smoke break?!" He yelled over the music

"Yeah." I yelled

He guided me through the crowd and to the steps where everyone else was smoking. I sat down and he sat above me, leaving me between his legs. Lighted a joint and took a hit before passing it to me.

"What's you're name?" I asked

"Jamie."

"I'm Scarlet."

"So what're you doing here?"

"What I can't come to a party?"

"I mean yeah but, these people come here all the time, everyone has a story of why they party here, at this time."

"Oh yeah, what's...her story?" I asked pointing at a girl with a glowstick necklace

" I'm sure she ran away from home a year ago, she just wants adventure, but also on the path to find herself."

"Him?"

"I'm thinking football payer, on the road to a scholarship, his parents rich as fuck, but have no time for him. He's a bully, but only because he had no one to stop him."

"And me?"

"Well you, you have trust issues, and you have someone who's toying with you're emotions. You don't deserve it, you try to be independent, but you know you need someone to hold you down. Don't get you wrong, you can handle your own, but you'd be more down to earth with someone by you're side."

This nigga know me better than myself. 

"Woah, you have talent."

"It's a gift." He laughed

"What about you. What's your story?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out."

I shook my head taking a hit from the joint that was being passed back and fourth, then his phone went off making him answer.

"Wassuh! Why can't Taylor do it? And Chris? I'm on my way, you mind if I bring a friend back? I know but I care bout y'all too, it's about respect. Anyway I'm on my way."

"Wanna come with me?"

"Where?"

"The guys back at the house broke the damn TV again."

I bursted out in laughter.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't laugh." I said lightly chuckling

"It's fine, their dumbasses should be laughed at anyway."

He stood up and offered his hand which I took. He led me to his nice ass car and we were off to wherever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.5K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
155K 3.3K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
338K 12.4K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
982K 24.7K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...