𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 - 𝐌...

Por hiddleloki

Max loved living in New York, she had everything she could ever want, having a best friend like Derek Shepher... Más

Part One
Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Part Two
Cast part two
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Ninteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-five
Part three
Cast Part Three
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Ninteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three

Fifteen

15.8K 342 100
Por hiddleloki

Filler

Week one

Max didn't know what to expect but here she was making the house tidy so that Mark could come over for his first play day with Maeve. They had discussed the rules and the role they each had to play in order for this all to actually work and Max was hoping that is would, and Mark seemed to agree with everything he even threw in some rules of his own.

She bent down to pick up the last of Aslans toys when she heard her door bell ring, she shot straight up and looked around the house making sure it was perfect before opening the door, when she finally felt like it was nice and tidy she opened the door.

"Mark" Max greeted she backed up and opened the door wider so that he could come in.

"Hey Max" Mark smiled down at her before his eyes flickered up, he took in the house looking at every spot, noticing the pictures of Max and her family and friends on the wall, his eyes stopping at the picture of him, Max, Derek and Addison.

"That was a long time ago huh?" Max said creeping up on him, she had decided to start up a conversation with him she didn't know why she thought bringing up an old photo from the past was a good ice breaker.

"Too long, I remember this being taken at our spot. It was a couple days before you left" Mark replied back to her, not taking his eyes off of the picture as he did so.

"You let me" Max said softly, turning her head slightly when she heard the loud footsteps her daughter was making down the hall.

"Hi mommy" Maeve put her arms around Max's legs giving them a tight hug.

"Hi sweetie" Max smiled down at her daughter and then bent down to her level, she didn't want to bombard her with Mark Sloan just yet.

"Uh, who are you?" Maeve asked Mark, Max watched as his face scrunched up making her laugh just a little.

"I'm Mark" He said gently, he looked over to Max silently asking if he could tell her then smiling a little when she nodded her head.

"I'm your Dad"

"Sorry but I don't have a Dad" Maeve put her hand on her hip as if challenging Mark to say any different.

Max's eyes went wide at that, "Maeve! I'm sorry, she's in that ruthless phase"

He let out a small laugh, "Maeve I really am your father"

"Prove it" She taunted, making a face as she said it.

"How am I supposed to do that?" Mark asked her, he was enjoying this, having a daughter.

"I don't know" She said finally before walking away from the two adults.

"Well that went well, do you want a cup of coffee?"

The two sat on her bar stools with a cup of coffee in hand, "This house is nice, really nice"

Max looked up at smiled at him nodding slightly, "It is, I thought it was the perfect family home"

"Family home" Mark repeated her words, the word 'family' felt foreign on his tongue, he never had a real family before.

"Uh, yeah, I bought it as soon as I got here. I uh I actually wrote about it in the letter sent you" Max stuttered nervously, she felt weird maybe it was because she never thought Mark would actually show up.

"I never found it, I looked for it after you told me you wrote to me but I never found it" Mark looks down at his coffee, he felt guilty for not being there but mostly his quilt was because he wasn't sure if he would have shown up years ago.

"It's fine Mark"

Week two

The first week went okay, Maeve wanted nothing to do with Mark and that was to be expected, even though the three of them have gotten together 5 times already, you can't make someone have a relationship with someone over night.

"Come on in Mark" Max gestured for him to come in, giving him a small smile as walked past.

"Where's Maeve?" Mark looked around but he didn't see her.

"She's still having trouble understanding this all, you've just got to be patient" Max tells him sadly, she knew he was trying hard.

"I understand"

"Maevie baby, Mark is here again" Max shouted from the bottom of the steps, the little girl was hiding in her room.

"Maybe I'll try again next week" Mark began to walk toward the door.

"No Mark. You have to show her consistency,
If you bail today what makes her think that you won't bail another day"

"Maxi, she's eight years old" Mark stated.

"She's smart, like really smart. I wouldn't put it past her" Max explained.

Mark nodded his head before walking into the living room, Max followed suit waiting for Maeve to come down.

"I'm sorry about her, she's like a fourteen year old stuck in a eight year old body" Max sat down on the chair next to the couch, she thought it might be awkward to sit next to him.

"Has she always been this smart?" He questioned.

"Yeah, her doctor thinks she might have a photographic memory but we both know she's way too young to diagnose her" Max explained to him.

"What makes her say that?" Mark stated, he was hesitant he's never even met anyone with a photographic memory.

"Here I'll show you, Maeve! Come down here please!" Max yelled for her daughter from the living room, she waited a little before she finally heard Maeve's loud footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Yes mommy? Mark" Maeve asked sweetly then turning to Mark saying his name in a normal tone.

"Do you remember that big word that you were helping me with?" Max asked her daughter.

"Gastralgia" Maeve replied back fast.

"And what does it mean?"

"Pain in the stomach, duh mommy" Maeve laughed at the little game they were playing.

"Wow, that's amazing" Mark said astounded, he was amazed at how smart his daughter was.

"Never underestimate Maeve Mallard-Sloan, right mommy?" Maeve said, picking up the line that her Mom uses all the time.

Max looked over at Mark when she didn't hear him say anything to notice that he was looking at her, she couldn't read his expressions but he could tell that he was shocked.

"What?" Max laughed nervously.

"She has my last name" He finally said, his eyes kept flickering between the two girls.

"Mark having a child with you was everything I could have ever dreamed of, I couldn't not give her your last name and besides she had both of our last names"

"Yeah Dad, I have two" Maeve held up two fingers to show her Dad exactly how many she had.

Now Max thought he was going to have a heart attack, Maeve has never once called him Dad and this was there 5th time meeting.

Week three

Max hasn't had time to spend a lot of time with Levi since she was so focused on Maeve having a strong bond with her father but today was the day that Mark had Maeve all to himself, he was excited to say the least being able to form a relationship with his daughter was the best thing he could have done and he was happy that Max gave him a chance.

"Daddy is waiting for you down stairs sweetie" Max heard the little footsteps running out of the room and down the stairs, Max was glad that Maeve had finally warmed up to Mark.

The Mom followed after her daughter down the stairs, she still needed to get a coat on so that she wouldn't freeze.

"Hi Mark" Max gave him a friendly smile, these past three weeks made Marks and Max's relationship a little better.

"Hey Maxi" Mark wasn't really paying her any attention, he had a eight year old in his arms and even Max would admit that the way Mark looks with Maeve was everything she had ever wanted.

She gave the coat to Mark so that he could put it on Maeve, they had discussed a little earlier that he wanted to bring Maeve to the park. She watched as the two of them headed for the door, it felt weird to Max to not have Maeve around on her day off but she was glad that Mark could spend the time with her.

"Maxi, do you want to come with us?" Marks voice interrupted her thoughts, she looked at him with wide eyes she wasn't sure if it would be a good idea or not.

"I'm not sure" Max says hesitantly, she fiddled with her fingers nervously.

"Yeah, come on Mommy! Daddy says that we are a family so that includes you" Maeve says to try and convince her Mom to go, she might be only eight years old but she might be the worlds best matchmaker.

Max looked at the sheepish look Mark was giving. A family? She wasn't so sure it was a good idea, if she caught a glimpse of the old Mark with Maeve she knew that there would be no hope trying to remain friends.

"Sure, lets go" She was nervous, incredibly nervous but she was excited to see what it would've been like.

Funnily enough the park that Mark had chosen had a Farmers Market going on and that alone just screamed family outing.

As soon a they got there Maeve's eyes lit up, she looked around to see all of the food stands and the fairy lights that were hanging around, for her it was magical and to be witnessing this with her two favorite people was a magic in its self.

"Mae, look they have caramel apples!" Max says giddily, she loved these types of things but with her time at the hospital and with Maeve she's never had time to make it to one.

"Let's go see what else they have" Marks Dad voice sent Max to another galaxy, she knew it was weird to keep thinking like this and how annoying she would be if she voiced out her thoughts but seeing Mark Sloan like this made her heart soar but she couldn't tell if that was a bad thing or not.

Maeve laughed with excitement grabbing both met Mom and Dads hand she ran toward the closest vendor she saw, they were selling flavored honey but Maeve didn't think that it was worth the money so she went onto the next on, which was this nice old lady selling cookies, this made Maeve excited.

"Mommy can we please get a cookie! Please please!" Make pleaded, she put her hands together and looked up at her Mom with a begging face.

"Why don't you ask Daddy, after all this is his day"

Max watched at Mark grabbed his wallet and took out two ones, he handed them to Maeve so that she could get a the cookie of her choosing, the two adults followed after her.

"Oh what a cute little girl" The lady smiles down at Maeve and then onto the Parents, "And look at the cute couple!" Max was going to interject but Marks hand stopped her.

"Thank you, ma'am" Mark have her a satisfied nod before they left to the next stand.

A couple of hours had passed and they group decided that it was best to go home. Mark parked Max's car in her driveway, looking back at a sleeping Maeve he got out of the car and unbuckled her car seat.

They headed for the house when Max saw the shadow of Levi standing on the porch, "Levi! Hey, what are you doing here?"

He stood up from the chair he was previously sitting at, "I thought I would surprise you with plans since I knew Mark was taking Maeve but it looks like you already had some" He glared at Mark for a little before finally settling his eyes on Max.

"Oh, sorry. Maeve asked me to go with her and Mark today to the park" Max nodded to Mark to take Maeve inside, she knew that Levi and her were going to get into a small argument and she didn't want Maeve to wake up.

"It's everything you wanted, you finally got the family you dreamed about but at what cost Max? I've been sitting on this porch for a little over two hours waiting for you to come home but I didn't know that you were coming home with Mark" Levi wasn't yelling but it was the disappointment tone and he was disappointed.

"I'm really sorry Levi, Maeve asked me and you know how hard it is to say no to her" Max laughed a little to try and lighten up the mood but sighed when she realized it didn't work.

"Was that the only reason?"

"I-I uh" Max stuttered out, she didn't know what to say. Levi nodded expectingly, he knew what was going on.

"Max, I love you but I cannot be the second choice-"

"Levi, you're not!" Max cut him off.

"Yes, I am Max and I see it, you with him I see how much love there used to be and I know I can't compete with that and you shouldn't make me. I chose you and I thought you chose me but I was wrong. I just hope that he sees it too, you've had your heartbroken by him once, you'd be a fool to let it happen a second"

"You were never the second choice, I was fully in with you when I started dating you hadn't expected Mark to show up and I get that it's not far to youC stringing you along while I try and figure out my relationship with Mark and I am truly sorry"

Levi gave her a slight nod before walking off the porch, "I hope that you find happiness, I really do"

Max watched him as he walked away, she finally got up when she couldn't see him anymore. Opening the front door she made sure that all of the tears where off of her face, she couldn't have Mark seeing her like this.

"I'm sorry" She heard Mark say quietly, she turned around to face him.

"It's not your fault" Max softly said to him.

"It is my fault. I knew that this would happen and I let it"

"Mark there was no way you could have known that Levi would break up with me"

"No maybe not but I knew that as time went you would break up with him, and that's what I wanted"

"You wanted me and Levi to break up?"

He didn't say anything back, instead he took the couple of steps between him and Max so that he could be close to her.

She looked up at how close her and Mark where, opening her mouth to say something but couldn't when she felt his lips on hers, she was shocked at first but it felt natural after awhile like this was supposed to be happening.

This was a dream, a dream that Max had for years, and she knew that there was going to be chaos but she didn't know that it was because Mark started it.

\\

Omg!!!!

It happened!!! EEEEE

Do you guys think Max and Mark will start a relationship after they kissed or do you think they'll push each other away?

I think he knows - Taylor Swift

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

26.2K 735 32
"But he's Evil Spawn." "Don't you think I know that. I didn't wake up one day and suddenly decide I was going to be in love with Alex Karev." Being t...
42.3K 1.5K 16
You're holding me like water in your hands. grey's anatomy s1━s9 mark sloan & female oc
3.8M 14.5K 9
all angels are doomed to fall. ⇥ grey's anatomy ⇥ seasons one ━ nine ⇥ ma...
18K 624 8
𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘦 || "all I know addie, is when I stare at you all I think about is kissing you and planning a future with you and how brilliant you are and...