Constantly ♡ (Paul Lahote)

By StephanieWithAnA

"So let's test your theory." "What theory?" Paul smirked at me as he backed me up against the door. I watche... More

1 - Damaged
2 - Angry
3 - Bruised
4 - Hurt
5 - Healing
6 - Jealous
7 - Surprised
8 - Confused
9 - Sleeping
11 - Leaving
12 - Calling
13 - Assuming
14 - Apologizing
15 - Heading Home
16 - Reunited
17 - Discovering
18 - Celebrating
19 - Getting What You Want
20 - Fighting It
21 - Breaking Down
22 - New Year, New Me
23 - Tasting
24 - Back to Life
25 - Facing the Truth
26 - Starting Over
27 - Screwing Up
28 - Working It Out
29 - Heartbroken
30 - Cashing In That Rain Check
31 - Hot and Bothered
32 - Saying Goodbye
33 - Living My Best Wolf Life
34 - The Wolf is Out
35 - Surprised Again
36 - Challenging
37 - Giving You My Everything
38 - Crying Over You
39 - Coming Home For Christmas
40 - Confessing
41 - Making Up
42 - Back to School
43 - No Longer Jailbait
44 - Getting Discovered
45 - Getting Marked
46 - Getting Even
The Epilogue

10 - Road Tripping

2.6K 57 20
By StephanieWithAnA

When I returned home the next morning, I groaned at the sight of my room. Shit!  I never finished packing.  There were boxes scattered around, some half full and some empty.  Leave it to me to procrastinate until the last minute.  As I begrudgingly worked on the task at hand, my thoughts drifted back to Paul.  I slept so soundly in his arms for hours until my racing mind woke me up.

He gave me one amazing orgasm and I was thinking of ways for us to be together.  Damn him.  I watched him sleep, my fingers tracing his features as my brain churned.  Could I just go back to school after this summer and go through with all my plans like nothing ever happened?  I tried to make him mad with my accusations and I failed miserably.  I even considered packing him in one of my boxes and taking him to Seattle with me.  The thought made me chuckle.  How could I hide him from my new roommates?

As I lay next to him, I had considered all my options and finally decided just to leave...without saying goodbye.  I left a stupid note and lied about what time we had planned to leave.  I was a coward and imagining him showing up hours after we had already left, had made me want to throw up.  I knew he wouldn’t take it well.

So now I had to finish packing, wake up Jake and Dad and tell them we need to leave.  I finished my task and realized I have time to get a quick shower before we leave.  Afterwards, I glanced around, making sure I grabbed everything I want to take.  I noticed the t-shirt on the corner of the bed and realized that I can’t forget that.  I swiped it from Paul’s before I left and it will be going with me to Seattle.  I also discovered the cookie scent I had detected on Paul was gingersnaps.  Weird huh?  Under the decidedly male scent of him and the outdoorsy wood smell was the faintest scent of gingersnaps.  And now I will always associate that smell with Paul.

When I left my room and made my way through the house, I heard voices outside and I headed out the front door.  I saw Quil’s family Suburban sitting out front with Quil and Embry scrambling out of the backseat.  Embry noticed me on the ramp and smiled widely.  “Your chariot awaits!” he declared, hands gesturing in a game show model type of way.

“My what?”

“Surprise,” Jacob announced sheepishly as he approached me from behind.

“What’s going on?”

“We’re taking you to Seattle,” he declared before shoving a whole donut into his mouth.

“What’s wrong with the truck?”

“Not enough room,” he answered cryptically as he offered his friends a donut from the box in his hands.

“They’re going too?” I asked, motioning to Embry and Quil.

“Hey! You be nice...you’ve got your own moving crew here,” Quil said braggingly.

“Speaking of...let’s start grabbing those boxes,” Jake ordered as they grumbled and headed inside.  He turned to me and added, “Better tell Dad goodbye.”

Jacob took off into the house leaving me dumbfounded.  “If Dad isn't going, then who’s gonna drive home?”

“I am.”

I turned toward the sound of his voice, even though I already knew the owner of it.  “What are you doing here?”

“Did you really think I wouldn’t come?  Even with this lame ass note you left me?” Paul mused, waving said note around as I cringed.

I squeezed my eyes shut and sighed, “Who called you?”

“Your dad did,” he answered and I opened my eyes to discover Paul standing incredibly close to me.  He looked down at my hands and smirked.  “What’s this?”

I glanced down, forgetting that I’m clutching Paul’s stolen shirt in my hands.  “Busted,” I admitted.  I brought his shirt to my nose and inhaled deeply, before thrusting it back in his direction.  “Here.”

“Keep it,” he murmured as he licked his lips.

“Look out!” Quil hollered as he exited the house with a handful of my boxes.

Paul pulled me out of the way as Quil came toward me, boxes tumbling out of his hands as he approached.  I stared at Paul, not wanting to move as our bodies remain pressed against each other.

He wrapped his hands around my waist and gave me one of his incredibly sexy smiles and I felt myself relax.  I was grateful he doesn't hate me for the note.  Paul laughed as he glanced over at Quil, who was struggling with one of the boxes he dropped.  I groaned when I saw my underwear and bras all over the dirty ground.

“Sorry, Rach,” he mumbled when I crouched down to pick up my panties.  He caught a glimpse of a teddy and some brightly colored thongs and I noticed him blushing furiously.  Poor kid.

“It’s okay, Quil.  Just help the guys with the rest...and be careful,” Paul advised as Quil scurried off, careful to avoid my gaze.

Paul knelt down to assist me, but he quickly got distracted.  “I like this,” he mumured, holding up a see-through teddy I’ve never even worn before.

“I’ll let you borrow it,” I scowled, snatching it from his hands.

“I’d be happier if you’d model it for me,” he sighed as we stood.

“Keep dreaming, high school boy,” I reminded him.

He narrowed his gaze at me as he took the box from me, dragged his mouth near my ear and breathed, “Don’t forget this high school boy made you come last night.”

My whole body tingled in response and I squeezed my thighs together.  This was gonna be one long torturous road trip…

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

If I made it to Seattle alive, it would be a miracle.  Between the sounds and smells coming from the backseat and the longing looks and lingering touches from Paul, I’m completely frazzled.

“Change the song!” Embry requested forcefully.

Paul pushed the preset buttons on the stereo and stopped on a song that seems so fitting for me, Addicted by Sisqo.  I listened to the lyrics and wondered if that’s my problem, because ever since I laid eyes on Paul Lahote, I seem to be addicted to him.  And it wasn't healthy.

But it's plain to me baby
Everyday I got to be with you
It's not just for the sake of pain
I'm addicted...to loving you

And now he’s singing.  God, help me.  He held my hands and intertwined his fingers with mine.  He sang to me and kissed my fingers like it was the most natural thing in the world. I tried to hide my smile from him, but what was the point? He made me laugh, he made me happy, and he made me feel so damn good. 

I ignored the pleas from the backseat to cut out all the romantic shit.  When they started tossing pretzels at my head, I threatened to pull the car over and beat their asses.  Paul seemed impressed.

With only one hour left to go, I decided to make a pit stop.  I got out to stretch and wondered if I can stay awake for another hour.  When I got back to the Suburban, he was already in the driver’s seat.  “You have to drive home, Paul, let me drive now.”

“No way.  I’ll drive the rest of the way and you can take a nap,” he patted the seat next to him and smiled encouragingly. 

“Fine,” I pouted.  When I slid into the seat, he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him and I snuggled against his side.  The more he played with my hair, the sleepier I get.  When I shifted to rest my head on his thigh, I heard the hitch in his breath.

“Eww gross,” I heard from the backseat.

“Can it, kids!”

They laughed and Paul relaxed.  I sighed as he stroked my back, my eyelids were getting heavy.  “Just a little nap,” I murmured as I nodded off.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

“Just a little bit farther,” I announced as we finally reached the top of the stairs.

“Third floor, Rachel, really?” Quil grumbled.

“Sorry,” I replied as I opened the door and they began to carry my things in.

“Rachel? Is that you?”

“Hey!” I called as my new roommates came into view.  We spent a few minutes hugging and chatting before they noticed Quil, Embry and Jacob standing there.

I introduced the guys to my roommates Kira and Holly.  Embry looked so nervous, Jacob seemed unbothered, and Quil was loving the attention.

“Okay, I finally found a parking spot…”

Holly zoomed in on Paul, obviously interested in him.  He smiled at the tall blonde and offered her his hand.  “I’m Holly, who might you be?  Another brother of Rachel’s?”

Jacob scoffed and Quil commented, “Yeah right.”

“I’m Paul,” he replied.  I watched the exchange between them and tried to keep my emotions in check.  Holly was obviously flirting and Kira woould’t stop touching his arm.  They convinced him to help them hang a shelf in the bathroom and I just stood there frozen.

“Where should we put this stuff, Rach?” Jacob asked, pulling me back to reality.

I led them to my room and they started helping me get things organized.  A little while later, Quil said, “Why don’t you tell Paul you like him?”

I blinked quickly and shrugged.  “What are you talking about?”

“You do realize that the guy is butt crazy in love with you, right?” Quil mused.

I felt the blush rise in my cheeks as I shook my head furiously.  “He isn’t and we’re just friends.  I don’t care what he does.”

I heard my roommates giggling and I scowled.  “Everybody can see it, Rachel,” Jacob chimed in.  “I don’t like the guy, but it’s obvious you do.”

When the three of them appear in my doorway, talking about how they want us to join them for pizza, I notice Paul mouthing, ‘Save me,’ so I told them that the guys have to finish unloading the car.  The girls left the apartment and Paul hugged me tightly.  “Thank you,” he whispered in my ear.

I smile contentedly as Jacob gave me a knowing look.  Paul pulled Holly’s phone number from his pocket and made sure I saw him crumple it up.  “I have no interest in blondes,” he explained when I gave him a strange look.

I casually shrugged, feigning disinterest, but inside I was cheering.  Take that, Holly.

.........
A/N: another daily update.  Go me!  Looks like Rachel is clueless about Paul.  Poor thing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 687 60
(My grammar is terrible and I know there are words I seem to repeat so sorry in advance. Thank you and enjoy reading) The two girls went to the dinin...
64K 1K 21
Started: 7-12-2022 Finished: 10-20, 2022 Everyone knows who Jacob Black is right? Well if you don't, you have been living under a rock, everyone thin...
315K 8.3K 20
pre·ven·tive prəˈven(t)iv/ {adj.} 1.designed to keep something undesirable such as illness, harm, or accidents from occurring. ○○○ Not every story s...
1.6M 29.9K 82
This story is complete ⚠️Warning⚠️ Smut in this Book!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual...