The Star Maiden (Fairy Tail N...

By BrunoMari155

(A/N: I'm re-writing the story due to a bug and because I don't like how I wrote it originally.) Layla didn't... More

Prologue
Lepus and Lupus
Orion and Layla's keys
Meeting Natsu and Happy
Opening Up
The Dream
Kairi Dragneel and Black Cross base
Bathtime Gone Wrong
Hanging out
Bonding
Relief and Memories
Doubts about Lucy's actions
Kairi and Freed
Comfort
Weird Friendship
Unpleasant Encounter
Unpleasant Encounter pt.2
Boiling Anger and Near Death Experience
Mating Season
Mating Season pt.2
Finally Together
The End of Summer
At Fairy Tail
Meeting Kairi and Tina
Natsu's paranoia
In the forest
Meeting Gray
Fairy Tail
Titania
The Mission
Eisenwald and Lullaby
The Demon from Book of Zeref
Return to Fairy Tail
The Match and Erza's Arrest
The S-Class Job
The Cold Empreror
Lucy's Spell
Return of Ur
Phantom Lord
The Guild War
The Element 4
Gajeel and Jose
Laxus and The Job at Lupinus
Truth about Loke
Saving Loke
Akane Resort
Tower of Heaven
Jellal
Destruction of R-System
Return To The Guild
Resting
Miss Fairy Tail Contest
The Battle Of Fairy Tail
Venom
The Punishment
Suprise
The Celebration
Allied Forces
Wendy Marvell
Oracion Seis
The Hunt
Lucy vs Angel and Natsu vs Venom
Old Friend
Ur vs Jellal
Double Trouble
Erza vs Ayato and Lucy vs Venom
The Nirvana
Return to Fairy Tail and Arrival of Terror
The Siege of Magnolia
The Great Guild War
Margaret Town

The Investigation

610 20 8
By BrunoMari155

A/N: Hello readers. Hope you enjoy chapter 35.

(Kairi p.o.v)

I woke up in my underwear and got off my bed. Everyone else were awake too. Natsu and Gray were fighting, Lucy tried to seperate them, Erza just ignored them and Happy and Tina ate some fish.

The redhead turned to me and said "Good Morning, Kairi. Dress up so we can go to investigate this island for an alternate way to lift the curse."

As I was putting my clothes on, Lucy snapped and bearhugged both Natsu and Gray out of anger. So she is strong enough to break both of their backs at the same time, but not strong enough to carry them both? What kind of logic is that?!

"Ouch! What the hell are you doing, Lucy?!" Natsu said.

She looked up at both of them with a glare and said "How about you two stop acting like children! I'm not in a mood for your childish bullshit in early morning! So behave or I'll break your backs!" She finished tightening her grip.

The two boys yelled in pain and told her that they'll behave. She let go of them and they rubbed their backs.

"Jeez, how strong are you? Are you really sure you can't carry two people at the same time?" Gray asked.

Then Erza walked up to the ripped blonde and and wrapped her arm around Lucy's shoulder.

"I can see why you love her, Natsu. Her ripped+sexy body, beautiful face, and mixed personality of tomboy and girly girl. It seems I was wrong. This dangerous little cutie can take care of herself" The redhead said.

The blonde removed the redhead's arm from her shoulders and walked up to Natsu. Then she grabbed him by the ass with both of her hands and pulled him closer to herself until her busty breasts were pressed against his chest.

We all (except Happy and Tina) blu-shed at her action and Gray even gru-mbled something about lucky bastard or something like that.

Erza coughed and said "Alright you two! Enough with this perverted nonsence and lets get going! We have the entire island to investigate!"

Lucy let go of Natsu's butt and we went outside of the village to start the investigation.

While we were walking, I heard Natsu and Gray talking to each other about consequences of destroying the moon, like messing up time or some similar things.

Suddenly, there was a loud stomp and we turned around to see a giant monster. It was a giant rat wearing some oversized girly clothes.

Gray casted his Ice-Make: Shield spell to block the attack coming from the monsters mouth.

But it was some stinking breath that made some of us nearly faint. Well, my idiotic brother did.

The monster laughed and we started to run as it fired that stinking smell out of its mouth again.

Gray stopped and chanted "Ice-Make: Floor!" He freezed the ground and the rat slipped and fell so hard it lost consiousness.

Natsu looked at Gray "Why didn't you do that for the first time?!"

"Shut up, Natsu!" The ice mage yelled back as Lucy sighed.

The two idiots started to beat up the already unconsious rat. These two will be the death of me.

Lucy turned her head and said "There's some old building. Let's go check it out!"

Erza nodded and glared at both Natsu and Gray to make them stop beating the rat up.

Then we all went inside the temple and it was very old. It's something from a horror movie.

We all looked at some signs on the wall that were like the moons. Then Natsu started stomping the wrecked floor and Lucy told him to stop.

However, he stomped one more time and we all fell throught the floor.

When we hit the ground, Natsu asked "Is everyone okay?!"

"Ya think?!" I asked angrily.

"I would've been if you haven't knocked down the floor!" Lucy said in pain.

"Here's a thought for ya: if you think before you act, you wouldn't cause so much destruction!" Gray yelled.

We all looked up to the chasm and Erza said "It seems we're underneath the temple."

"Wow! Its a secret cave! Let's go investigate it!" Natsu said running of in the random direction.

"Will you stop running around like a crazy person?!" Gray said in annoyed tone.

We all ran after him. Once we catched up with him, he was too focused to even speak with us.

"Natsu, what's wrong?" Lucy asked worriedly.

"Umm, guys. What is that?" He asked nervously.

We all looked at what he was staring at and we saw some giant and scary looking monster trapped inside of the large ice.

Gray spoke in shock and disbelief "It's... It's Deliora." Then he walked up to it "But how did this happen? Why is it here? What the hell is doing on Galuna Island?!"

"You've seen this thing before?" I asked.

Gray was still shocked "But there is... no way."

"Gray, please try to calm down for a second." Erza said placing her hand on his shoulder.

He took few breaths then he looked back at the trapped monster while shaking in anger.

"Now, can you tell us about this monster?" The redhead asked.

He spoke "That's Deliora, the Demon of Destruction."

"Demon of Destruction?" Natsu repeated in questioned tone.

The Ice Mage looked at the demon again and said "But why is it here? It doesn't make any sense!"

Then we heard some footsteps from behind us and we all hid between some stones and listened to their conversations.

There was a guy with weird light blue hair and a humanoid dog.

"The voices seem to have came from down here." The guy said then spoke to his friend with a smirk "So, Toby. Since you were exposed to the moon drip, you got those ears."

"I already told you that they are fashi-on stable, you jerk!" The humanoid called Toby said in anger.

Then the guy said "I was just teasing you. There is no need to be mean about it."

When they were close to the frozen Demon, the third person came. She was a tennage girl and had pink hair tied in pigtails with blue eyes, wore some minidress and stockings.

"Yuka! Toby! I have some terrible news!" She said dramatically.

"What is it, Sherry?" The guy called Yuka asked while Toby just waved at her.

"It's Angelica! She was attacked by some horrible people." The girl named Sherry said which made everyone on our team sweatdrop.

Then Toby yelled angrily "You're being dramatic just because some has beat up your stupid giant rat?!"

"She isn't just a rat! She is a hunter that protects us during night. She is... love." She said dramatically.

Wow. And here I thought our guild is full of weirdos. By the scent, they are not from this island and they don't have a demon curse.

"Intruders, you say?" Yuka asked.

The girl sighed "It's almost the time to be collecting moonlight. While this makes me sad, this news will dis-please the Cold Empreror. If the intruders have found out about Deliora, we must not let them live. We shall give them the eternal rest. We'll give them... love."

"You mean death, right?" Toby asked.

Then there was a small noise which made all three of them to run to the direction of the source.

Once they were gone, we all got out of our hiding spots and Tina came towards us.

"Nice job distracting them with that rock, Tina." I praised her.

"No problem." The red cat replied.

"Come on. We could've just beat the answer out of them!" Natsu whispered/yelled.

Erza shook her head "Not yet. We still got some investigating to do."

Lucy rubbed her head "This job is getting more and more complicated."

"Aye. I wonder who is this Cold Emp-reror they were talking about." Happy said.

Gray looked back at Deliora. He must feel uneasy by just looking at it. Just what does this thing has to do with him?

"Deliora. The demon that destroyed my hometown and killed my parents. The demon my Master Ur gave her life to seal it away. What do they want with it? What does the COLD EMPREROR wants with it? Countless people died because of this monster. It shouldn't be free from this ice!" He said angrily.

"Are you 100% certain that's the demon your master sealed away?" Erza asked him.

"There is no doubt about it. It was sealed at the leisure of the northern continent, but I don't know how it got from there to this island. I wouldn't be suprised if it had something to do with the curse. It may be trapped in that ice, but it is still alive." He answered.

Natsu planned on doing something stupid, but me and Lucy glared at him and I threatened him to trap him in my Water Dragon's Cage spell again if he even thinks about being an idiot again.

Then Lucy asked Gray "Why couldn't they just use fire to melt it?"

"Because the spell my master used is called Iced Shell, trapping the target in form of ice that not even the strongest flames can melt it. There is also 100 times stronger but much worse version called Lost Iced Shell, it has the stronger effect, but erases the caster's existence from memories of those who know him." He answered.

Erasing one's own existence? That's far worse than death itself!

"We need some answers. Let's find those guys and make them talk." Natsu said.

"Yeah, you're right." Lucy agreed.

"No!" Gray said and we all turned to his direction "We're going to stay here and wait for the moon to come out."

"The moon?! It's the middle of the afternoon! I'll die from the boredom by just sitting here all the time!" Natsu said.

We all ignored him and Erza asked "Why does the moon matter, Gray?"

"Because it has something to do with the curse on this island and Deliora. Those three were talking something about collecting moonlight." He answered.

Erza thought for a second "You're right. By what you said, this monster must not be freed from this shell. It could cause hell on Earthland. We'll wait till the moon comes out so we can see what will happen."

"I'M NOT WAITING! WE HAVE WORK TO DO!" Natsu yelled.

But few seconds later, he has fallen asleep on the ground and started snoring.

"Well that escalated quickly." Lucy said in suprised tone.

"Aye." Happy agreed.

(Lucy p.o.v)

Gray sat infront of Deliora and was deep in thought while the rest of us sat where Natsu was sleeping.

I sat right behind him and layed his head on my lap to make it more comfrotable for him.

"This guy will be the death of me. At one moment he is picking fights and stuffs his mouth then the other moment he falls asleep in a split second! If I wasn't here, he would be dumber than he already is." Kairi said.

"Like what? He wouldn't know what dating and sex are?" I asked jokingly.

We all laughed except Gray, but not too loud so that those three wouldn't hear us.

After few hours of chatting, Erza and Kairi started fighting out of boredom while Natsu was still sleeping with his head in my lap.

"Man, I know we have to wait till the moon comes out. But I'm so bored." I whined.

"Aye." Happy and Tina agreed.

Then I had an idea and requipped Lyra's key. Then I summoned her infront of me.

"Lucy! Haven't seen you in a while! Why aren't you calling me more often?! I would love to help you out, but you keep ignoring me! Meanie!" She said cheerfully.

I rolled my eyes "Hey, Lyra. Nice to see you too. You are the one who told me you are available only at three days a month."

She was startled and asked "Are you sure about that? By the way, is it true that you have a boyfriend now?"

Happy sweatdropped "Great, another weirdo."

"You have no right to say that, you fish-obssessed bastard!" Tina glared at him.

Then Lyra asked me "What would you like me to sing? Any requests?"

"Nope. You can sing anything you want." I told her.

"Alright! I know just a song that you're gonna love, Lucy!" She said.

With that, she started playing her harp and started singing. The song was so peaceful and beautiful.

Happy and Tina enjoyed it, Natsu stopped snoring, Erza and Kairi stopped fighting and listened to the song, but only Gray was still thinking.

All of our eyes were closed as we listened. But few seconds later, we heard sobbing from Gray's direction.

"Gray, what's wrong?" Kairi asked.

He spoke "Nothing, I'm fine."

"You seem upset. Did Lyra's song make you cry?" Happy asked.

"Well, one of her talents are singing songs that bring audience to tears." I said.

"I wasn't crying." Gray said in upset tone.

I turned to Lyra "Well, you could sing something more happier."

"Why didn't you say that in the first place?" She told me.

Gray simply said "Forget about singing, we need to stay quiet. We don't want to be found."

"Aww, come on! I enjoyed listening to that song." Kairi said in annoyed tone.

Erza asked her "How about we do something else? Armwrestling?"

Kairi shrugged "Anything's better than sitting here doing nothing. And listen-ing to my brother snoring like a drunk pig."

Then they both layed on the ground and started armwrestling. These two along with Mira have one of the weirdest friendships.

I wanted to go and talk to Gray, but I believe he wants no one to bother him right now. After sometime of bore-dom, Natsu woke up.

"Hey there, Lucy. How long was I asleep?" He asked.

"Two or three hours. You should be happy that Kairi didn't trap you into that waterball cage of hers while you were sleeping." I answered.

He shivered "Please don't mention that. It makes me wanna jump from the tallest mountain in Fiore."

I rolled my eyes and started playing with his hair. How long do we still have to wait?

"Hey, Lucy." He whispered and I looked at him "How about we have sex right now? With an extra?"

I raised an eyebrow and said "Where should we do it? There's no a private place where we can have sex. And what 'extra' are you talking about?"

He got up and whispered in my ear. When he seperated, I was shocked and blushed so hard that I was as red as Erza's hair.

"You want to do WHAT?! A THREE-SOME?! Out of everything, this is the most idiotic thing you ever said! Who the hell would even be willing to do that with us?!" I whispered/yelled, but I believe that Kairi heard me.

He thought about it and said "Well, how about with Gray? He needs to get his mind off that demon for a while. I would suggest Erza, but she likes to be in charge when we have sex."

"You had sex with her?! You told me that she is like a older sister to you! And most importantly, have you been cheating on me?!" I told him in angry tone.

He shivered at my anger and said "NO WAY! That was waaay before I met you! Plus, me AND Gray had sex with her at the same time. She completely ravished both of us."

I was going to faint from what he told me. What kind of relationship do those three have?! I wouldn't be sup-rised if they take baths together!

Can't believe it. My three teammates are friends with benefits. As if Natsu's and Gray's childish fights weren't bad enough.

"On the second thought, how about we have foursome with Erza and Gray?" He asked.

Now I had enough and said "That's it, no sex! I don't want those three to come back here! Strongest team my ass, more like a strangest team!"

Then I hugged him tightly out of anger and fell asleep right next to him.

(Natsu p.o.v)

Alright, it's official. I'm in relationship with the strangest girl on earth.

I noticed that Kairi was blushing deeply. Oops, she must've heard everything that we talked about!

"Wait a second? You three had sex with each other?! What in tarnation! Have you been hanging out with Loke too much?!" She asked me, Gray and Erza.

Erza shrugged "It was one time thing. There's no need to throw tantrums, sea lizard."

"What do you mean it was a one time thing?!" Then she turned to me "And are you trying to throw Lucy in?! Does your idiocy have any limits?!"

I shivered at her and she said "I regret taking you guys on this mission! Should've done it myself! I'm going to take a nap now!"

With that, she went to the other side of the cave and lied down to sleep.

Well, she and Lucy aren't wrong. I really am an idiot.

A/N: Chapter finished. Now I'm going to ask you. Who wants a threesome in this book between Natsu, Lucy and a third person? Or foursome between the couple, Gray and Erza? Let me just tell you, this book is still Nalu, Gruvia and Gajevy. If you don't want threesome or foursome, then I won't do it. I thought I could spice up things a little. If you do want a threesome, I'll use only certain characters. But I won't use some characters due to some obvious reasons. Kairi, for an example, is Natsu's sister in this story, so I won't use her in three- somes. Anyways, see you in the next chapter. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 1.6K 14
Ever since Cheryll Erisan, Natsu's old best friend came back from the 'dead' A certain stellar mage has been being ignored by everyone and was being...
186K 5.3K 18
There are many silver keys and 12 gold keys. Celestial spirit mages carry these keys with respect and pride. Lucy Heartfilla is a holder of ten gold...
423K 10.7K 37
Natsu, Erza, Gray decides to go on a +6 years mission without Lucy. Lucy, wanting to make them proud when they'll come back decides to go training wi...
307K 6.5K 28
(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray and Erza. She is also a Dragon Slayer, o...