{๐““๐“ž๐“ก๐“‘๐“จ๐“ ๐“ž๐“๐“”-๐“ข๐“—๐“ž๐“ฃ...

Por -rvpmonsta-

๐”‡๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ฉ ๐”–๐”ข๐”ž๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ถ + โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”Ÿ๐”ถ๐”ซ ๐”…๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ซ "๐”Ÿ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ถ, โ„‘ ๐”ง๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”ด๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฑ ๐”ช๐”ถ ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”Ÿ๐”ž๐” ๐”จ... Mรกs

intro
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
update
17.
18.
19.
attention!!
20.
THE ALBUM WE NEED
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
HI.
27.
28.
29.โ™ก
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.โ™ค
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
little announcement
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
๐Ÿ’žPHOENIX CONCERT๐Ÿ’ž
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
inside scoop
98.
99.
the big 100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
CRICKETS
106.
107.
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.
116.
117.
yee haw๐ŸŽ
118.
119.
120.๐Ÿ™ˆ
121.
122.
123.
124.
125.
126.
128.
129.
130.
131.
132.
133.
134.
135.<โ€ข^โ€ข>
136.
137.
FAT UWU
138.๐Ÿ‘ป
139.
140.
141. <3
142.
143.
144.
145.
146.
147.
148.
149.
150.
151.
152.
153.

127.

998 49 27
Por -rvpmonsta-

Summary:single life

<<<<>>>>

"Dad wake up!" Kimberly, Corbyn's 13 year old daughter yelled, shaking him awake. He opened his eyes, that we're still blurry from just being woken up. "What's wrong?" He asked, sitting up.

"It's 7:50 and I gotta be at school in 10 minutes." She said, "I already got Will dressed for preschool, but now we need you to get dressed, or you'll be late for work too." Corbyn quickly got up, telling his daughter thank you since she helped him with getting his son dressed.

In 5 Corbyn got ready and had everyone leaving out the door, making his two children barely making it to school, but they made it so he wasn't too stressed. Now, he had to make it to work.

°°

Corbyn had stayed later than anticipated, so when he went to pick up his daughter, he wasn't expecting her gone, I mean, he did, but how?

"Oh my gosh please tell me she's at home," corbyn muttered as he unlocked his front door, hearing giggles and an older laugh. "Kimberly! How'd you get home? Oh my gosh you're okay! I thought something bad happened to you." Corbyn rambled, holding his daughter close to him.

"Yes dad, I'm fine, and you remember Marissa? Yeah her dad brought me home." Kimberly laughed, as her dad let out a Breath of fresh air. "Thank the Lord!" Corbyn said, turning to face the very attractive man, "thank you for bringing my daughter home. That was very thoughtful, I'm Corbyn." He held out his hand

The older man, grabbed Corbyn's hand, "Daniel, and really, it was no problem. She's very well mannered, I bet she gets that from you." Corbyn waved his hand, "I guess so. you're daughter is very nice as well, she's welcomed here anytime."

Daniel nodded, saying the same thing as well. "Marissa, c'mon sweetheart, we gotta get home. Uncle Zach has your sister, and quite frankly I don't know how I feel about leaving him alone with her for two hours." He said, as Marissa walked back to grab her backpack.

"Bye Mr.Besson, and Kimberly, don't forget what we talked about. I betted ten dollars." She smiled, following her dad out the door.

"Kimberly? What did you guys bet on?" Corbyn asked, after he had said goodbye to Daniel. "Oh just to see if you and Daniel would get together," corbyn laughed, "y'know me and Marissa would love to he sisters."

Corbyn smiled, "I don't know about that one girl. Let's get some food, uncle Jonah will be here in a few with Will, and you know how he is when he doesn't get food."

"Marissa what did your little mischievous mind come you with that made you bet money?" Daniel asked, as they were driving home. Marissa giggled, as she looked out the window.

"Oh you know the usual. Hey dad do you think Corbyn's cute?" She asked, making Daniel groan. "Oh no young lady, we're not doing this again."

Marissa groaned, "dad I wanna see you happy. I hear you talking to uncle Zach all the time about how you wish you had someone like he has Jack. I don't know, maybe corbyn can be that someone. Not to mention, Kimberly and I would die to be sisters."

Daniel softly laughed, "I don't know honey. Corbyn's very sweet. All I can say is that time would tell. Now let's just hope Zach didn't get himself ducked tape to a chair again." He said, as they pulled into the driveway.

°°

"Kimberly, golly, this isn't working," Marissa muttered, "I'm never getting ten dollars." Kimberly laughed, "dude I know! My dad talks about daniel though to my uncle Jo, but he's to stubborn to admit he likes him. Y'know?"

Marissa nodded, moving her bangs out her face, "same, he's to stubborn to say it. But the feelings are there, I say 'hey dad how's corbyn' he gets all blushy." Kimberly laughed, agreeing, both of them walking to their class.

°°

"Hey dad can we go to Marissa's, we have a project for science and we wanna get it done," Kimberly asks, as she sat next to her dad who was watching t.v with Will. Corbyn shrugged, "sure. I don't see the problem. Does she know you're going?" He asked, as he got up.

Kimberly nodded, "yeah she knows." Corbyn nodded, telling her he'd be down in a second. As he got to his room he out decent looking clothes, cause he wasn't walking out the house with sweats and a white shirt. "Ok, let's go." He said, as he went back down stairs, grabbing his keys.

"Wow dad you look good." Kimberly said, wiggling her eyebrows, "yea dad really good!" Will exclaimed, showing a thumbs up. "Thank you my dearest children," corbyn joked, as he grabbed Will's hand.

"Marissa!" Daniel yelled, "uh-oh." Scarlett, Daniel's younger daughter said, when she heard her dad yell. "Yes father?" Marissa asked, as she walked up to him. "Can you take Scarlett to the living room, my back is Killing me," Daniel said, watching his daughter nod before taking Scarlett.

"Dad y'know," Marissa started, "I know you don't like talking about it but, basically, corbyn is great for you! Hear me out before you send me to my room! He's caring, kind, smart, helpful, cool, and cute-for you, like you're type." She added, making Daniel lightly laugh.

"I know Marissa. He's a good guy I'm not afraid to admit that. And okay, yes, you got me, he's pretty cute. But, he has his two kids and I have my two girls. If we were to ever...be together. How would we ever find the time to?" Daniel said, making his daughter nod.

"Well you do know uncle Zach and Jack always wanted children but never could have any, they could always watch us. Not to mention, me and Kimberly are big enough to watch over our siblings. Dad don't let us get in the way of your live life," Marissa said, standing up, "cause you need one." She finished, making Daniel scoff.

"Oh right! Can Kimberly and them come over? We have a project in science that needs to be d-o-n-e." The 13 year old asked, eating a chicken nugget. "Yeah I don't care." He replied, scrolling through t.v. "good cause they're here!" She cheered, walking to the door. "Wait-im not dressed." Daniel mumbled, as soon as he heard the yells from the two girls.

"I'm will!" The 4 year old boy said, as he walked yo to Daniel. "Hey will, I'm Daniel." Will smiled, "my daddy talks a lot about you. He says you're very handsome." Daniel blushed, "oh yeah?" "Yeah! He even says he would like to, uhm, take you out for dinner but he can't," will says, "he says it's because he never has time. But I say it's because he's scared." Will whispered, giggling at the end.

Daniel laughed, "oh, you're a cute in will. Here's my daughter Scarlett, you guys would get along." Will nodded, sitting next to Scarlett, as they played with toys. "Hi Daniel! Bye Daniel!" Kimberly waved before following Marissa up the stairs.

"Hey Daniel." Corbyn said, as he sat down next to him. "Hey corbyn." Corbyn looked next to the blue eyed boy, "I don't think I've met this one. She's so pretty, she has your eyes." Corbyn gushed, waving to the little girl who waved back. "Yeah that is Scarlett." "Aww she's really cute."

Daniel smiled, "yeah, I met will here. He's pretty outspoken, really adorable too." Corbyn nodded, "yeah he's a very talkative kid, but Kimber was like that too."
[If you couldn't tell, I'm tryna make this long-]

"Whatcha watching?" Corbyn asked as Daniel looked at the television screen. "I think it's chopped, I'm not sure but man that looks good." He muttered, making Corbyn nod.
"Daniel! Daniel! Oh my gosh get this-oh hi I'm Zach."

"I'm Corbyn." The blonde replied, as the brunnette walked over to Daniel. "Daniel, guess what? It must have been a miracle or-or something but Jack's pregnant!" [I had to ok]

Daniel got up and hugged the brunnette, "no way! I'm happy for you guys! You're finally gonna be a dad Zach!" Zach nodded, tears falling from his face. "Congratulations Zach," corbyn smiled happy the brunnette was gonna be a dad. "Thank you Corbyn. I like you already, where's Marissa?" Daniel pointed upstairs, and he ran. It was silent for a minute, before you heard screaming.

"Okay that's all I really came to say," Zach said trying to calm down but a smile was still plastered on his face, "it was nice meeting the corbyn besson. Bye Dani!" And Zach was out the door.

"I can't believe he's having a baby! They've been trying for so long." Daniel said, "yeah. That's really a big moment, glad he's got to go through that moment." Corbyn added.

Daniel softly sighed, laying back on the couch, where Corbyn was. "What time is it?" Daniel asked, looking at the blonde, "6:30" Daniel dramatically sighed, "I gotta make dinner." As he tried to get up, corbyn was quick to sit him back down.

"Don't stress it, love. I'll make something." Daniel blushed at the nickname, "are you sure? I can just cook some-" "yea I'm sure. You just lay down and relax. chef Besson is the best of the best!" Daniel laughed, "okay chef Besson."

By the time corbyn had food done, all the kids were cuddled up on the couch watching 'cloudy with a Chance of meatballs' so when corbyn went to go tell them food was ready, he had taken many, many pictures of them sleeping.

"Hey, girls," corbyn whispered, shaking them awake, "foods ready." He said as they woke up, going to the dining table. "Dani, love, foods ready," corbyn said, as Daniel cuddled into the couch even more. "You're so perfect Daniel. I never really thought about dating again ever since my last-yeah, but you're so different. A good different. you're so caring, and loving, and you adore my children, no one's ever had." Corbyn said, "and I don't think I've been in love but its safe to say, you changed that. I guess I'm just to scared to tell you this when your actually listening, but-" corbyn sighed, kissing the top of Daniel's forehead. Before walking to where the kids were.

"How's the dinner guys?" Corbyn asked, "fantastic Corbyn! How'd you do it?" Marissa said, as she put another fork full of food in her mouth. "I'm chef Besson. I can do anything." Kimberly snorted, "except confess your feeling for Daniel."

"Yeah Dad it's obvious." Will said, Marissa laughed, "it's okay. My dad can't confess either. I think he's scared to," she said, "you'd be a great boyfriend for my dad."
Corbyn just smiled, before eating his own food.

"Ya'know I am not afraid of confessing, I just wasn't sure when the right time would be to do so." Daniel defended himself, sitting next to corbyn. "And the feelings are mutual chef Besson." Daniel said, kissing his cheek.

"Dad did you just- kiss Corbyn?" Marissa asked, "does this mean?" Kimberly said. "You're dating?!" The two girls exclaimed, looking at their dad's. "Sure," Daniel said, looking at Corbyn, "most definitely." The blonde smiled, grabbing Daniel's hand.

"That means we can be sisters!" "And I get ten dollars!"

°°
"Dad! Have you seen my backpack!" Kimberly yelled, as she looked for it, "this one?" Kimberly looked up, "yes, thank you dad." She said kissing Daniel's cheek, before walking to the kitchen.

"Dad! I can't find my shoe! I don't know how it dis-oh thanks Dad." She said kissing Corbyn's cheek. "Hurry you girls! I gotta head to work!" Corbyn said, as he waited by the door. "We're coming!" The two girls stated, giving Daniel hugs before running out the door. "You sure you got Will?" Corbyn asked, as Daniel held him and Scarlett, "I'm sure, you just go to work." Daniel said, pecking Corbyn's lips.

"Bye will, you be good," will nodded, "bye honey." Corbyn said, giving Scarlett a kiss, before giving Daniel one more, walking out the door.

°°

"Yeah, so like basically, we're sisters now." Kimberly said, making Marissa nod. "That's so cool!"

°°

"Besson! You have a husband and didn't tell me?!" Christina his good friend exclaimed, as she went into his office. "Oh yeah, I did. He's so perfect Chris, he's the one."

°°

"Zach I don't need help. You stay with Jack and help him." Zach rolled his eyes, "Jack's here to. He wanted to show you the baby bump. And he wants to meet corbyn."

"Aww, I can't wait!"

°°

Basically they all live happily ever after.

<<<<>>>>

I liked this one then it got to 2k words and I panicked at the Disco.

And idk.

But yes I hopped on the single parent train
Yeeyee

Ily

Stay gold

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

352K 10.6K 35
๐–ง๐–พ ๐—๐—Ž๐—†๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–จ ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—‡ ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐–บ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—๐–พ ๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—…๐–บ๐—‰ ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐—‚๏ฟฝ...
9.9K 221 25
๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™™๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ! ยฉ ๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™จ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ 2020
174 3 21
Read to find out (this is a whydontwe story) COMPLETE โค๏ธ
246K 4.3K 63
๐.๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฒ เผ„ ๐š’๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šž๐šœ๐š’๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š• ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š’๐šœ๐š.