{π““π“žπ“‘π“‘π“¨π“ π“žπ“π“”-π“’π“—π“žπ“£...

By -rvpmonsta-

π”‡π”žπ”«π”¦π”’π”© π”–π”’π”žπ”³π”’π”Ά + β„­π”¬π”―π”Ÿπ”Άπ”« 𝔅𝔒𝔰𝔰𝔬𝔫 "π”Ÿπ”žπ”Ÿπ”Ά, β„‘ 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 π”΄π”žπ”«π”± π”ͺ𝔢 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔒 π”Ÿπ”žπ” π”¨... More

intro
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
update
17.
18.
19.
attention!!
20.
THE ALBUM WE NEED
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
HI.
27.
28.
29.β™‘
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.♀
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
little announcement
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
πŸ’žPHOENIX CONCERTπŸ’ž
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
inside scoop
98.
99.
the big 100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
CRICKETS
106.
107.
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.
116.
117.
yee haw🐎
118.
119.
120.πŸ™ˆ
121.
122.
123.
124.
125.
127.
128.
129.
130.
131.
132.
133.
134.
135.<β€’^β€’>
136.
137.
FAT UWU
138.πŸ‘»
139.
140.
141. <3
142.
143.
144.
145.
146.
147.
148.
149.
150.
151.
152.
153.

126.

1K 37 20
By -rvpmonsta-

Summary:out of love

Tempted to make it a song fic
Thought about it, making it a song fic

Song:out of love
Artist:Alessia Cara

Oh and mentioned Jorbyn is in here.

<<<<>>>>>

I won't tell you I'm lonely,
Cause it may be selfish...

Corbyn sat on his bed, that Daniel used to sleep in. He listened to the laughs of the silver headed boy talking to his friend on the phone. Corbyn was bored, lonely. But he didn't dare ask Daniel if they wanted to hang out, like they used to, for Daniel would always say he's busy, and Corbyn didn't want to take Daniel away from his friends.

I won't ask you to hold me, cause it won't mend what's helpless...

There was time's where Corbyn thought about asking daniel to hold him when he couldn't sleep at night, but if he did, it wouldn't change anything, since Daniel would be right back on his phone, in his own world. Leaving corbyn to face reality alone.

There's not a thing I can say, but a song I could sing for your mind to change.
Nothing can fill up the space won't ask you to stay, but let me ask you one thing...

Daniel and Corbyn sat at their dining table, eating breakfast, in complete silence, before Daniel's phone rang. He picked it up, telling Corbyn he was gonna leave.

Corbyn stood up to, "wait!" Daniel turned around, and Corbyn was close to asking Daniel if he can stay, but decided against it. "Uhm, be-be safe." Daniel nodded, and he was out the door.

Ohh, when did you fall out of love, out of love-
Ohh, when did you fall out of love with me?

While Daniel was out Corbyn cried. Wondering why, what, made Daniel not want to be with him, like they were falling out of love, and Corbyn wanted to know...

I can't float in an ocean, that's already been drained.
I won't cry at your feet now,
I know my tears will fall in vein....

Daniel came home, seeing the blonde laying on the couch, sleeping, this happened a lot. Corbyn would cry his heart out when Daniel wasn't home, then fall asleep on the couch since he was too tired to walk up the stairs to his room.

"Corbyn," Daniel whispered, shaking the blonde awake. "Hmm, what?" He asked groggily, as he sat up. "A few friends are coming over right now, I was just wondering if you can sleep upstairs." Daniel said, making Corbyn sigh.

"Of course," corbyn muttered walking up the stairs, "anything for you and your friends," corbyn spat, slamming his door.

There's not a thing I could say, but a song I could sing for your mind to change.
Nothing can fill up the space,
Won't ask you to stay, but let ask you one thing...

So here Corbyn layed in bed, it was 11 at night, and Daniel was still down stairs with his friends laughing and having a grand time. He wanted to know why he and Daniel were falling apart, he was dying to know why.

Ohh, when did you fall out of love- out of love...
Ohh, when did you fall out of love with me?

There was a knock on Corbyn's door, opening it to see, Jonah, Daniel's best friend. "hey." Corbyn said. "Hey, can I come in?" Corbyn shrugged, opening for Jonah to slip through. "What's up?" Corbyn asked, wondering why he wasn't down there with the rest.

"I came to check up on you. I don't know how the rest of them aren't confused as to why you aren't down there anymore, but I am. Is everything okay?" The brunnette asked, sitting on the messy bed. The blonde sighed, "no everything isn't okay. Daniel is slipping away and I don't know how to stop that from happening,"

Corbyn looked at the brunnette, "he's falling out of love with me, and I'm too afraid to ask why or when it happened." Jonah nodded, "you look tired, lay down. I'll scratch your back for you."
Corbyn obeyed, laying down, as he felt the soothing scratches, making him slowly but surely fall asleep.

No use wondering why your change in heart has wandered
So I ask you, this question, cause it might help me sleep longer...

A few weeks have went by and Daniel was still Daniel. Ignoring the blonde as he talked in the phone, or if he went out to do his own things. The blonde and silver headed boy didn't even step foot in the same room anymore, for Corbyn didn't like the silence. It still made Corbyn's heart hurt, but now a certain brunette was in the picture. Jonah. He was there for Corbyn, taking him out to places, simply to let him know someone still acknowledged his presence, and that made Corbyn's heart flutter, something that it hasn't done in months.

"Jonah, I can't live with him anymore. I have found an apartment, and I'm gonna buy it. I have too, our love has been drained, and obviously he has done nothing to fix it, like I have. I gotta leave." Corbyn let out desperately, as soon as the brunnette picked up.

Jonah sighed, Knowing corbyn was right, and that maybe it was for the best. "Okay, if that's what you wanna do, Corbs. I'll be there to pick you up." Corbyn let out a shaky breath, "okay thank you Jo. Bye."

Now it was time for something corbyn has been fearing.

Ohh, when did you fall out of love, out of love-
Ohh, when did run out of love for me?

"Daniel can we talk?" He asked, after finding him sitting in the couch. "Corbyn not right now I'm bu-" "just let me talk, it'll be quick," corbyn interrupted.

"Daniel, we're falling out of love, and I've been trying so hard to fix it, but you haven't. All you do is stay on your phone and hang out and ignore me, but now, that isn't gonna be happening anymore. Cause-cause I'm leaving. So you won't have to worry about me," a knock on the door filled the tension filled air, making Corbyn smile.

"And, I already found an apartment. We can still be friends, that isn't a problem, because you still mean a lot to me, just not in the way it used to be. I just have one question though," corbyn said softly, "when did you stop loving me?"

By now Daniel was feeling all sorts or emotions, quilt, confusion, anger at himself, and sadness. He had the most perfect boyfriend who was there for him and he didn't didn't budge to make any effort back. "I-I don't know, Corbyn. But, if that's what you want, the least I can do is support you in it. I hope we do get to still be friends, even after everything I've done." Daniel muttered, standing up, hugging the blonde, giving him a quick peck on the forehead.

"I think the door was for you, I wish you the best of luck, corbyn."

Out of love, out of love, out of love, with me...

Here Corbyn layed with Jonah, 3 months passing after the whole thing.

Daniel and Corbyn stayed Good friends, both agreeing it was probably better the first time to stay as friends. As for corbyn and Jonah, they have gotten together, scared about Daniel's reaction for the longest time, and when they told their friends, Daniel was the first to say he was happy for them.

There was time's where Corbyn would think back to his and Daniel's relationship, it wasn't the worst one he's had, it just wasn't good to meet the expectations of a good relationship.

But when corbyn looked up at the sleeping Jonah next to him, he knew his and Jonah's was gonna last a lifetime.

<<<<>>>>

Yee fricken haw,
Corn on the cob,
I really did enjoy this

Cause even tho Dorbyn is my otp,
Jorbyn
Donah
+More
have my heart
And uwus
Ily

Stay gold

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 4.3K 63
𝐝.𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐲 ΰΌ„ πš’πš— πš πš‘πš’πšŒπš‘ πš‘πšŽπš› πš‹πš˜πš’πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πš πšœπšπšŠπš›πšπšœ πšπšŽπšπšπš’πš—πš πšŒπš•πš˜πšœπšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πšŠπš—πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš› πš–πšžπšœπš’πšŒπšŠπš• πšŠπš›πšπš’πšœπš.
76.3K 3.1K 23
Please don't judge me in the way i write. I'm not perfect. Vote, comment and follow me :D FINISHED!!! Started: 21-02-2021 Ending: 12-03-2021
20.4K 791 24
Ιͺ α΄‘Ιͺʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍΙͺɴᴇ α΄€Ι’α΄€ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄α΄˜ α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ α΄›Κœα΄‡ κœ±α΄›α΄œα΄˜Ιͺα΄… ᴇxα΄„α΄œκœ±α΄‡κœ± α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄Šα΄œκœ±α΄› α΄›α΄‡ΚŸΚŸ ᴍᴇ α΄‘Κœα΄€α΄› ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ α΄‘α΄€Ι΄α΄›?! *α΄€ κœ±α΄›α΄Κ€Κ α΄€Κ™α΄α΄œα΄› α΄€ ʙᴏʏ ᴑʜᴏ α΄€κœ°α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ʜΙͺꜱ ᴇx ᴜꜱΙͺΙ΄Ι’ κœ±α΄›α΄œα΄˜Ιͺα΄… ᴇxα΄„α΄œ...
45K 857 54
❝ oneus! ❞ ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚Š πš’πš— πš πš‘πš’πšŒπš‘ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš•πš’πšŸπšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πš’πšπšŽ 𝚘𝚏 πš”πš’πš›πš’πš”πšŠ πš–πšŠπšπšœπšžπšžπš›πšŠ; πš˜πš—πšŽπšžπšœ'𝚜 7πšπš‘ πšŠπš—πš πš˜πš—πš•πš’ 𝚏𝚎�...