{๐““๐“ž๐“ก๐“‘๐“จ๐“ ๐“ž๐“๐“”-๐“ข๐“—๐“ž๐“ฃ...

By -rvpmonsta-

๐”‡๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ฉ ๐”–๐”ข๐”ž๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ถ + โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”Ÿ๐”ถ๐”ซ ๐”…๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ซ "๐”Ÿ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ถ, โ„‘ ๐”ง๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”ด๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฑ ๐”ช๐”ถ ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”Ÿ๐”ž๐” ๐”จ... More

intro
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
update
17.
18.
19.
attention!!
20.
THE ALBUM WE NEED
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
HI.
27.
28.
29.โ™ก
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.โ™ค
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
little announcement
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
๐Ÿ’žPHOENIX CONCERT๐Ÿ’ž
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
inside scoop
98.
99.
the big 100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
CRICKETS
106.
107.
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.
116.
117.
yee haw๐ŸŽ
118.
119.
121.
122.
123.
124.
125.
126.
127.
128.
129.
130.
131.
132.
133.
134.
135.<โ€ข^โ€ข>
136.
137.
FAT UWU
138.๐Ÿ‘ป
139.
140.
141. <3
142.
143.
144.
145.
146.
147.
148.
149.
150.
151.
152.
153.

120.๐Ÿ™ˆ

1.3K 42 62
By -rvpmonsta-

Summary:how good you taste

⚠Smut!smut!smut!smut!⚠
⚠Read at risk!!⚠

This is like history you're witnessing rn cause never again-

<<<<>>>>

The two boys sat downstairs, playing mortal Kombat, since they were bored. It wasn't until the third time they started playing, when they got tired of the game.

"Oh my Lord, wanna do something more fun? This is hella boring" Corbyn said, throwing the remote next to him on the couch. "Yes please. We can go swimming, skateboard, or-or a water park." Daniel suggested.

Corbyn looked at him, "ya know...let's skateboard. I bet I'm better than you." The blonde said, smirking. "Oh you're so on!" The silver headed boy said, the two boys running to grab their boards.

They got outside, trying to show the other up, making up moves or simply pushing each other off the boards. "holy crap it's hot out-" Daniel wheezed when the two boys sat down to relax. "Yeah-yeah it is." Corbyn replied, "first one to take their shirt off is winner-" corbyn said, both of them immediately taking their shirts off.

"I win!" Daniel yelled, "No, I won!" Corbyn yelled back. "No!" "Yes!" "Whatever...let's keep riding." Daniel muttered, helping the blonde up. As the two rode their skateboards, they couldn't help but not keep their eyes of each other.

"Alright loser, I won!" Daniel triumphantly cheered, as the now sweaty boys walked inside, placing their boards down, grabbing cold water bottles from the fridge. "Whatever man, I call it rigged."

Daniel laughed, "so what do I win?" Corbyn shrugged, "uhm a nice cold shower." Daniel looked at him. "Fine by me." The two walked to the bedroom, Daniel going inside the bathroom, as Corbyn sat on the bed.

"Hurry up Dani! I gotta take one too!" Corbyn whined as he layed down, Daniel being in the shower for 45 minutes already. "Shut up, this is my prize, remember." Corbyn groaned, "if you hurry up I'll give you an even better prize!"

Daniel walked out the bathroom 5 minutes later. "Oh yeah?" He smirked, "and what's the better surprise?" Corbyn sat up, staring at the silver headed boy as he walked out with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist, water droplets cascading down his body.

"I-uhm- I..." The blondes voice faltered as the silver headed boy grabbed his wrists, pulling him off the bed, and close to his chest. Corbyn's heart beating quick at how flustered he was.

"You know what drives me mad with temptation?" Daniel asked, as he now had the blonde pinned to their bedroom door. Corbyn let out a breathy 'what' as Daniel looked him up and down.

"How good you taste." Daniel said hungrily before smashing his lips on Corbyn's. The blonde moaning into the kiss, as the silver headed boy gripped his sides. [Pls if you remember Daniel saying that you're automatically the loml]

Corbyn pulled away, panting, trying to catch his breath, as Daniel started kissing down his jaw, to his neck. "Oh shit Dani. That-that feels good." His eyes fluttering shut as the feeling of Daniel's plump lips sent a tingling sensation through his body.

"Only for you..." Daniel mumbled, going back to Corbyn's lips, deepening the kiss, as their tongue's fought for dominance. Then with no warning, the silver headed boy started grinding his lower region against Corbyn's.

Corbyn lazily wrapped his arms around Daniel's neck, the friction on his growing member, making him shiver from the touches by the blue eyed boy. The silver headed boy picked the blonde up, Corbyn wrapping his legs around, attacking Daniel's neck with kisses.

"Let's move it to the bed, yeah?" Daniel mumbled against the blondes skin, carefully laying corbyn down, towering above him, as he ran his hands up Corbyn's sides, then back down to his v-line. "So beautiful. So so beautiful." He murmured, unbuckling Corbyn's pants, looking up at the blonde.

"I guess I should've asked: are you okay with this?" He questioned as he stared down at the blonde, lust coating his eyes. Corbyn nodded, "oh yes-more than okay Dani." He practically begged, "please Dani."
[No daddy in this I sTG-]

"So needy," Daniel started taking the jeans off, "so pretty," he mumbled trailing his index finger lightly around the blondes body, "so patient," he started leaving a trail of lovebites on Corbyn's thighs, "and so obedient. Perfect."

"D-dani? I'm new to this...can you-can you go easy on me?" The blonde asked sheepishly, as Daniel looked back up at him with a smile. "Of course I will. I'll be nothing but delicate, making sure you enjoy it every step of the way."

Daniel carefully slid the blonde's boxers off, Corbyn letting out a whimper as the cold air hit his hard member. "I gotta prep you okay-" Daniel said grabbing a bottle that was somehow in the drawer all along, "I promise you'll feel way better after it"

The liquid that was once in the bottle was now on the silver headed boys fingers as he parted open Corbyn's legs, waiting for the blonde himself to give him the word to start. Once he did, he gently, and carefully slid his right index finger in the blondes hole. The blonde shuddering from the discomfort he felt, but it was soon replaced with pleasure as Daniel slowly moved it in and out.[I'm frfr shaking this is so awkward I-]

"How's that feel, Hun?" Daniel had asked, as he inspected the blonde who's face was scruntched up. "Fine-good-perfect, more Dani, please." He moaned, as Daniel slid another finger in him. "So gorgeous, so submissive, so weak from my touch, absolutely adore you." Daniel muttered, as he leaned over, kissing Corbyn's lips.

"Mmm' Daniel. I'm ready. I-I want you. I need you now." The blonde begged, as he pulled Daniel down, giving him a quick kiss, before Daniel pulled away, smirking. "Okay baby," the blue eyed boy got up, lining himself up with the blonde, putting a little bit of himself in the blonde. Both of them making slight noise, from the foreign feeling they enveloped. [Oml..]

"You can move," corbyn said, as he let out a shaky breath, feeling Daniel go deeper in him. "So tight, so breathless, fuck corbyn, you're flawless." Daniel said still moving slowly out and in corbyn. "Go faster Dani, I'm ready. I'm okay."

It didn't take long for Daniel to go at a quicker pace, making moans and whimpers fall from Corbyn's lips as his body felt nothing but the pleasure Daniel was making him feel. "Faster" and with that daniel obliges, placing his hand around Corbyn's neck [yeEt] as he thrusted into him, faster like the blonde had asked. The blonde moaning even louder, his nails digging into Daniel's shoulders, as his body felt nothing but pure ecstasy. [I'm lit rally scrEAming this is so awkward]

Daniel lifts one of Corbyn's legs, placing it on his shoulder, watching Corbyn, as he gripped the sheets. Suddenly, corbyn let's out a high pitched moan as he yells Daniel's name. "Oh fuck Daniel, I'm-I'm close" Daniel smirking knowing he now had found the blondes prostate.

"Me too, me too." Was all Daniel managed to let out, as he focused on his thrusts and Corbyn's moaning. With a few more thrusts, corbyn found himself yelling Daniel's name, as he released his [#embarassed] cum on his chest.

Daniel thrusted in and out of the blonde, as he released his load in him. Slowly pulling out, kissing the blondes mouth, as he rode out his high. "You did amazing sweetheart. Absolutely amazing." Daniel whispered, making Corbyn smile.

"That was amazing, thank you Dani." Corbyn sighed contently, kissing the silver headed boy, before Daniel grabbed a rag, letting corbyn clean himself off, Corbyn laying back down, still a little out of breath. "It was totally my pleasure." Daniel had replied back.

"I think I'm the real winner here, Dani" corbyn panted, as he looked at Daniel, who layed next to him, catching his breath. "Pfft, clearly I was. With the best prize." Daniel laughed, looking back at him. "I was gonna say pizza was the best prize, but yeah." Corbyn laughed, "this was better."

<<<<>>>>

How do y'all do it? Writing smut I can't- y'all get a gold star if you write smut🌟

Never again. I have sinned the biggest sin. You're welcome @ everyone who asked for a smut chapter-

Low-key kinda good for it being my first time writing one- wE-

Kakaka okay until next time

Should've just waiting till part 169- seemed more convenient for my dirty minded self

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 528 27
๏ผˆ๐ŸŒผ๏ผ‰ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐งโœ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญโœ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ โ†ช๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐—ƒ๐–บ๐–ผ๏ฟฝ...
5.5K 804 17
๐™ธ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—'๐š ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š– ๐šข๐šŽ๐š, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š’๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š˜๐š—...
9.9K 221 25
๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™™๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ! ยฉ ๐™˜๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™จ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ 2020