The Prophet (RWBY)

By FenrizXII

[Slow Updates] Alone and abandoned, young Seraph was left at the mercy of Grimm in the forest. He was a monst... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 (Start of Act 1)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (End of Act 1)
Character Profile Updated
Chapter 1(Start of Act 2/3)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (End Of Act 2/3)
Character Profile Updated
Chapter 1 (Start of Act 4)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (End of Act 4)
Character Profile Update
Halloween Special
Chapter 1 (Start of Act 5)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (End of Act 5)
Character Profile Update
Chapter 1 (Start of Act 6)
Chapter 2

Chapter 7

3.1K 72 5
By FenrizXII

After breakfast, w finally set off.

Ruby: So whats on the agenda today?

Jaune: Walking.

Nora: With a side of..?

Ren: Walking.

(Y/N): It could be a side of a fighting- Never know with grimm.

Ren nodded as Ruby sighed.

Ruby: Haven is alot further away than I thought...

Ren and me walked faster to stop by her side.

Ren: Ruby...

(Y/N): How long did you think it was going to take..?

She seemed embarassed with the thought.

Ruby: I grew up in a small area, I never been this far away from home okay?!

Jaune: Yea... But... How long?

Ruby: Maybe... Two weeks...

Jaune: What?!

Ruby: Alright maybe three!!

I noticed a village up ahead and tilted my head in confusion as Nora ran up to a fence.

Nora: Hey whats that?

Jaune: Huh... Thats strange. I didnt think we hit another village until afew more days.

I took a closer look next to Nora and frowned.

(Y/N): Those buildings look damaged...

Jaune looked to Ruby and Ren before looking to me and Nora. He hesitated a moment as we turned to him for orders.

Jaune: We should search for survivors.

I nodded as we ran to the village. Nora and I took to the rooftops as the others searched from below.

Ruby: Anything?!

Nora: Nothing over here.

Jaune: No one here either.

(Y/N): Empty.

We gathered near Ren as he muttered his thoughts.

Ren: It almost seems like this was abandoned.

We split up and started looking around. It was truly an abandoned town at this point. I frowned at the thought when I heard Nora.

Nora: I think I found something!

I went over as we gathered and saw it was a sign. Probably for the village name.

(Y/N): Oni... Yuri?

Nora: Never heard of this town before.

Ren: I have.

We all turned to him as he looked... sad. Almost depressed even.

Ren: You may think of it as... Anima's Mountain Glenn. Had it never been completed.

My eyes lit up in recognition, it didnt go unnoticed by Ren.

Ren: Same one you must be thinking of now, (Y/N).

I nodded as he continued.

Ren: Years ago, the richest members of Mistral were unhappy with how the kingdom was being run.

Ren: Frustrated with the council, they pooled their resources together to build their city. With their own laws...

Ruby: What... What happened..?

(Y/N): They all hoped that one day, it will become its own kingdom...

Ren: Many thought it would be the future. I know my parents did.

Jaune: And..?

(Y/N): A grimm attacked, I assume.

Ren: Not just any one.

The crows started cawing and flying away as I saw a flash.

Jaune: Okay... Lets just get through here...

My hand reached for my weapon slowly. The motion not going unnoticed by the team.

(Y/N): Something... Something is coming...

They pulled out their weapons.

(Y/N): Up ahead...

Jaune: We can go around.

No.

(Y/N): No. We must face him... He will follow us if not beaten now.

They nodded and went on in caution as I followed. Once walking abit further, Ren stopped. He nodded to the team as we awaited our hunter.

He came from behind, over our heads and landing before us with his weapons drawn. Laughing insanely with a mad glint in his eyes.

He charged at Ruby but Ren was ready. Ren intercepted the man's strike as the man easily adapted to Ren's block.

He is trained.

Ren was knocked aside easily with a kick to his side without him noticing.

The man charged back at Ruby but I rushed in this time, my Tessens opened and blocking his strike.

???: Hmm??? How... Interesting..!!

He started laughing insanely as we went toe to toe. My semblance the only thing keeping me alive with my quick wits.

He tried a strike to the head, I avoided and attempted a back slash with my open fan blade. He flipped back and tried  quick stab and soon enough a low kick. But I saw it all.

I ducked under his strike and as soon as he dropped, I did a mid flip and avoided his low kick before atempting to kick his head only for him to grab my foot.

???: Ooohhh... You're trained....

I scowled and tried to kick with my other leg which forced him to jump back as I stayed low to the ground.

He charged quickly as I did he same. He knows somehing I dont.

Ruby took aim and attacked with her sniper but the man ducked and I barely dodged the bullet that had lined up with my head. He was good at planning on the go. I couldnt see that fast enough.

He took a chance to do a low sweep and knock me off my feet before charging at Ruby. I saw my aura flickering and felt a sudden pain in my abdomen as I flinched and coughed hard to feel liquid come up.

Black.

Accept me.

Fight her.

I forced myself up, Ruby being hit and her aura flickering. Jaune had the man on his shield and Nora swung her weapon and knocked the man into the building.

Dust cleared to see the man perfectly balanced on the beam.

Jaune: We're not looking for a fight!

Ren: Who are you?

The man fell forward and soon landed on his feet before standing upright and grinning.

???: Who I am matters not to you.

He points to Ren.

???: Or you.

He continued to Nora.

???: Or... Well... You do interest me.

He pointed to Jaune.

???: And you are my mistress' pet.

He looked to me as I glared.

???: No. I only matter... to you.

He points to Ruby.

Ruby: ..Me..?

The man looked in shocked before soon laughing, growing more insane with the flow.

???: You- You havent the slightest clue, do you? Oh... How exciting this must be!

Ruby: What do you want?

???: Oh... The rose has thorns! My little flower, Im here to whisk you away with me!

Nora stood infront of Ruby.

Nora: What if she doesnt want to go with you?

He frowned and thought about it before smiling.

???: Well. Then I'll take her.

Jaune stood infront of Ruby as me and Ren readied out weapons, mine in gun form.

Jaune: We're not going to let you do that.

The man took a deep breath in.

???:Good.

I saw a flash and shot my gun, taking a small chunk of my aura as I stopped him from attacking Jaune. He groaned and glared at me.

???: And I have to deal with you first. Dont I?

(Y/N): Glad we see things eye to eye. Shall we dance?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.7K 1.4K 26
A boy no less then 16 years old was always nice to everyone no matter how rude they was how mean they was he would help them but he always had though...
24.7K 551 13
Rewritten as I got a better idea. A child left at a doorstep of a reliable person. Left by his mother thinking that she didn't want him but later the...
117K 1.2K 16
Y/n has spent all of his life being treated like worthless trash, barely worth the oxygen he breathes. But after escaping an abusive home Y/n finds h...