Pastel Roses - BanG Dream (Ro...

Por JAM1911

(Y/N) and his best friend Alisa are the newest part-timers at Live House CiRCLE. What will happen as they hel... Más

Prologue: CiRCLE
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: Roses
Chapter 3: Pastels
Chapter 4: The Last 2 Bands
Chapter 5: Devotion
Chapter 6: Running into Pastels
Chapter 7: Running into Roses
Chapter 8: Preparations
Chapter 9: Joint Live
Chapter 10: Celebration
Chapter 11: NFO
Chapter 12: A Date?!
Chapter 13: Explanations
Chapter 14: Another Date?!
Chapter 15: A Cat Cafe
Chapter 16: Baked Goods
Chapter 17: Just a Day
Chapter 18: Tears in the Rain
AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'M SORRY (Important)
AUTHOR'S NOTE: SOME GOOD NEWS
Chapter 19: Be Confident
Chapter 20: Pastel Meet and Greet
Chapter 21: A Boppin' Date!
Q&A: Questions
Chapter 22: Bushido!
Q&A: Answers
Chapter 23: The Little Necromancer
Chapter 24: Best Friend Time
Chapter 25: Roses and Pastels on the Beach
Chapter 26: Can you go on a date with me too?
Chapter 27: Devoted
AUTHOR'S NOTE: END OR EXTEND?
AUTHOR'S NOTE: ON ALISA (THE BEST FRIEND)
Chapter 28: More Time
Chapter 29: Wedding Photo Shoot
AUTHOR'S NOTE: THANKS FOR 10K READS!
Chapter 30: Past Memories
Chapter 31: A Misunderstanding
Chapter 32: Green-Eyed Guitarist
Chapter 33: Vibrant Times
Chapter 34: Just Another Day
AUTHOR'S NOTE: ANY CRITICISMS?
Chapter 35: Meeting the Little Sister
Chapter 36: Little Sister with Pastels
Chapter 37: Little Sister with Roses
AUTHOR'S NOTE: VOTE FOR 3 GIRLS (CLOSED)
AUTHOR'S NOTE: 15K READS AND TIEBREAKER
Chapter 38: Range Day
Chapter 39: A Little Performance
Chapter 40: Tears of the Lost
Chapter 41: The Modest Idol
Chapter 42: A School Play
Chapter 43: Gazing at Stars
AUTHOR'S NOTE: A LITTLE SURVEY (DONE)
Chapter 44: Walking Around
Chapter 45: Walking Around Part 2
Chapter 46: Our Path of Ringing:Birth's Anthem
AUTHOR'S NOTE: THANK YOU FOR 20K READS!
Chapter 47: Times End
Q&A II: Questions (EDIT)
Chapter 48: The Walls Crumble
Q&A II: Answers
Chapter 49: Blazing Redemption
Chapter 50: Perfected Imperfections
Chapter 51: Always Gloomy with Searching Colors
Chapter 52: Unscripted Encounter
Chapter 53: Lost Cries
Chapter 54: Umbrella of Embracing Realizations
Chapter 56: Illusive Ringing, Blooming Crimson
Chapter 57: Once More Luminous
Chapter 58: Neo-Aspect

Chapter 55: Cries of Increasing Silence

1.1K 27 12
Por JAM1911

"Yukina Minato." He declares. Oh God...

"Yukina?" I say in concern.

"Yes. She refuses to speak to anyone, not even me. She also spends most of her time in her room, only coming out to eat or go to school. I've done everything that I can think of to try and help her. But none of them have worked..." Mr. Minato says in a depressed tone. "I don't know what to do. I was hoping that maybe you can help Yukina. Please, I'm worried about my daughter."

It takes me a moment due to shock before I can respond.

"Of course. I'll help Yukina." I declare.

Mr. Minato rapidly turns around before he stops and asks a question.

"Did you... break up... with Yukina?" He asks.

"Umm... Yes... I... I made a mistake... a big mistake... and she left me..." I say in depressed tone while looking at the ground.

"Is that so?" Mr. Minato says.

"Mr. Minato, it's not his fault, w-we, pressured him." Sayo says.

"I didn't say that I blame him, I just... like to think fondly of the times when she spoke of the comfort you provided..."

"She did?" I ask.

"Yes, she did. She said you made her feel like she no longer had an option to 'not do better than her best' I chuckled at the wording then... Only now do I realize how important that is." Mr. Minato says.

"I see..." I say. I can't believe that Yukina thinks of me like that, enough for her to talk about me to her father, her reason for singing...

"I think I can finally begin to understand just how much damage a single person is capable of making... But, I have also learned that hating myself for causing this pain will only cause the others around me more pain. I will not mope around anymore, I will fight, for Yukina." I declare with the confidence of knowing that my failure leaves many souls and hearts at stake.

"You seem better than what my daughter makes you out to be." Mr. Minato says with a small smile.

"You seem pretty lax with the fact that I became and desire to become emotionally involved with your daughter... why is that? If you don't mind me asking..." I wonder out loud.

"Oh, that? Yukina... has been very independent of most of us for a while, she's already a strong young woman. I don't question her judgement unless I can see weakness in her resolve. Her resolve was stronger than anything I had ever observed whenever she used to speak of you." Mr. Minato says with eyes seemingly remembering better days fondly, something that looked like his eyes have done on more than one occasion. I wonder if my parents would've made such eyes if they saw me back when I was... being weak...

"I understand." I nod. "We'll do our best to help Yukina."

"Well then... if you could kindly." Mr. Minato motions for us to follow him, obviously to lead us to the Minato residence, of which I actually knew where it was... I mean after all... Lisa and Yukina are neighbors. I pull out my phone to contact Lisa, Ako, and Rinko.

--------------------

30 minutes later

We reach the Minato residence the same time as Lisa and Ako did. Once more Rinko couldn't make it.

I remember my conversation with Rinko.

"Hey Rinko, I'm going to Yukina's place, umm... she seems to be in similar condition to Ako and I'm thinking we're going to need a bit of music to help bring her back to reality, would you be able to show up?" I say.

"Oh... Umm... I'm... currently dealing with... a lot of stressful things myself... things that I particularly need to get rid of... I'm... really sorry." Rinko says.

"I'll want to hear about these stressful things eventually, a lot of us are worried about you. But as long as you're able to sort things out, know that we're at least rooting for you." I say in a concerned tone.

What she said only makes me worry more about her. But right now we have to help Yukina. But I swear, I'm going to help you as well Rinko, I promise.

"Sayo!" Lisa says as she rushes towards Sayo and hugs her.

"Imai-san..." Sayo says in shock.

"We were so worried about you... I'm so glad your okay." Lisa says.

"I'm sorry for worrying you Imai-san." Sayo says to Lisa.

"It's alright, all that matters now is that your back." Lisa says to Sayo as she lets go of her. "And now were going to bring Roselia back."

"Yeah!" Ako exclaims.

"Imai-san, Udagawa-san... Yes, let's bring Roselia back together." Sayo nods with determination.

As the 3 of them reunite, I can't help but think about how my actions led to Roselia breaking up. But, I can't focus on that. I should focus on bringing Roselia back together.

"I can see why Yukina cares so much about them." Mr. Minato says to me, I look at him to see he's also observing the girls reuniting.

"They are a family." I say with a small smile. "A family that I need to bring back together."

"Is that so?" Mr. Minato says and I nod reply.

"It's partly my fault this family fell apart, but I'll be damned if I let it stay that way." I say.

"Now this is the one thing that doesn't line up." Mr. Minato says.

"What?" I ask.

"Yukina described that the feeling that she got from you, as well as what she had observed of your behavior is that her music was to create a harmony within you... one that she described, 'didn't want to collapse in on itself for an unknown reason.'" Mr. Minato once again quotes Yukina on something I didn't know she could see.

"I was weak back then, I didn't think highly of myself. I was also carrying a heavy burden. One I didn't think I can handle. But then things fell apart and I began to hate myself for it and I blamed everything on me. I ran away. But then, my friends stayed with me and helped me see that what I was doing was getting me nowhere. So I decided to resolve myself to fix this problem. Eventually I saw how much pain I caused by running away. So that's why, no matter what it takes. I will fix this." I tell Mr. Minato.

"Hmm, that makes sense now. I'm sure that once you help here, she'll be proud to see how far you've come." Mr. Minato tells me. "Hey you 3, it's time to head in."

"Alright." All three of them chime as we ready ourselves to delve in and help Yukina.

We enter the Minato residence and head up. We soon stand just outside Yukina's room.

"So who goes first?" Ako asks.

"Me, please... I haven't seen Yukina in a while... I should take the brunt of the blow." Lisa says as she opens the door and enters the room then closes the door.

"Sayo, you and Ako should go next. I... should be the last one... She might... react violently to me..." I tell Sayo who nods in reply.

--------------------

[Lisa's POV]

"Yukina." I call out to her.

"Huh? L-Lisa?" Yukina says as she turns to face me.

"Yes, it's me." I say.

"Umm... so... how are you... doing?" I ask Yukina. Her eyes move away from me as she focuses on a corner of her room, trying to avoid eye contact.

"I've been... wondering... where you've been..." Yukina says.

"*sigh* Well after I left, I went to look for (Y/N)." I say and I see Yukina flinch at the mention of (Y/N).

"When I found him with Alisa, he was a mess. But he's better now and I've been helping him make up with everyone." I tell Yukina.

"So you... care about him... more than me?" Yukina says.

"No, it's not like tha-" I try to say but Yukina cuts me off.

"Then why?! Why did you leave me?!" Yukina yells as tears become very apparent on her face.

"I... I did it for your greater good..." I mutter in a disheartened tone.

"For MY greater good? What greater good involves HIM!?" Yukina continues her assault.

"Because you haven't been yourself since he left!" I finally counter with all the frustration I had built up when Yukina wouldn't be honest with Roselia losing its focus when (Y/N) left.

"I don't need him, none of us do! He's merely there to egg you on and then disappear after he made you think he cared!!!" Yukina fights back.

"You of all people know that's not true! You know that there was no malicious intent from him better than anyone! It's the reason why you sang, it's the reason why you started building the courage to talk about music with your family after years!" I don't let up, she needs to know this.

"Is that what he told yo-" Yukina says but I've had it with her at this point, I can't hold it back anymore.

"WHETHER YOU LIKE TO ADMIT IT OR NOT, YOU KNOW THAT YOU BECAME MORE MOTIVATED TO HELP BECAUSE YOU UNDERSTOOD HIS TORMENTED SOUL!!! IT WAS IN YOUR VOICE!!! IT WAS IN YOUR MUSIC!!! YOU WANTED TO SAVE HIM AND NOW ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS LEAVE HIM FOR THE WOLVES WHILE ALSO KNOWING THAT YOU NEED HIM DESPITE HOW MUCH YOU MAY LIKE TO THINK THAT YOU DON'T!!! JUST BECAUSE YOU'VE GROWN INTO A WOMAN THAT CAN TAKE CARE OF HERSELF DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU NEED TO! AND TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF ISN'T BEING HAPPY!!! YOU DESERVE HAPPINESS AND THAT'S WHY I BROUGHT HIM HERE! STOP FIGHTING MY DESIRE FOR YOU TO BE HAPPY!!! THIS ISN'T FOR HIM!!! THIS IS FOR YOU!!! ALL OF IT IS FOR YOU!!! EVERYTHING I'VE EVER DONE SINCE I JOINED ROSELIA WAS FOR YOU!!! NOT RINKO! NOT AKO! NOT SAYO! YOU!!!" I finally let it all out, We've been together since the beginning and I would never disappear without a good reason, you matter to me more than everyone, I hope you're able to see that Yukina.

"You... did this... all for me... then why did you disappear? *sobs* Why did you vanish? Why did you leave Roselia? Why?!" Yukina begs.

"Ever since (Y/N) disappeared, your music seemed to have lost it's motivation, it's reason, never was that more evident then when we were at Sweet Music Shower... You never once got angry or discussed a need for me and Rinko to improve because you knew that we were at our best, we were playing at our best because we still believed in (Y/N). It's why you got mad at Ako, because you didn't want to snap on Sayo since you didn't want to let go of the faith that you 2 were the best in the band when you knew you were wrong. It's why you're so conflicted now between speaking and not speaking. Because you lost your identity, or at least a very important part of you, and you've been scrambling to find something that can fill that gap that (Y/N) left..." I tell Yukina.

"H-how could you tell?" Yukina asks.

"I could see it in your eyes, especially when you were shouting at Ako, you had been in so much pain since (Y/N) left... I wanted to help but couldn't figure out how... I was scared to bring him back, thinking you'd just attack him and send him off again... but I can't be scared anymore... (Y/N) was scared to confront everyone else and yet he still did. If someone who hated his very existence for being the subject of people's affection could do it, then I knew that I didn't have an excuse anymore. That's why I'm here." I say.

"What do you mean he confronted everyone else?" Yukina asks.

"After he left, just about everyone save myself, Rinko and Maya left him. He was very vulnerable when we found him. He looked like a kicked puppy. He was also very close to seriously hurting himself, that's how much it hurt him. But we were able to get him to his senses and he wanted to make up with everyone. So we helped him. He even went out of his way to help Ako and find Sayo when she ran away. He was able to make up with everyone. He also wants to make up with you. Please give him a chance Yukina." I tell Yukina.

"W-why should I?" Yukina asks.

"If you want to forsake and say that the bonds that you made in Roselia mean nothing and never will, including our friendship, you'll say no... that's all I can say anymore Yukina... we did agree to share him didn't we?" I turn around as I begin to walk out of Yukina's room after that statement.

"How did it go?" (Y/N) asks, his face looking down.

"I said all that I can. It's up to you now." I tell (Y/N).

"Sayo, Ako, do you want to talk to Yukina first?" (Y/N) asks them.

"Yes."

"Let us speak with her first."

Ako and Sayo say respectively before entering Yukina's room.

"She must really hate me... We could hear most of what you two were saying." (Y/N) says in a depressed tone.

"She's just saying that. Deep down, she knows she can't just hate you." I say to him.

"I want to make things right with her. But I'm getting cold feet here. Honestly, Yukina is the most intimidating to face." (Y/N) says.

"I can see what you mean, but you can't get cold feet now. Not after what you've been through." I tell him.

"Y-you're right. I should just go in there and say what I have to say." (Y/N) says as I can see in his eyes that he's resolving himself.

"I know you can do this, think about how much is riding on this and you'll know what to do. You've done so well this far doing just that." I reassure him.

"Yeah, you're right, okay, I can do this." (Y/N) says. No wonder I fell for you, that strength despite all the obvious pain that one could easily see within you.

Just then Ako and Sayo leave Yukina's room.

"(Y/N) it's all up to you now. We said what we can." Sayo says.

"She should be willing to listen to you now." Ako says.

"Then I should get in there." (Y/N) says as he approaches the door then enters the room.

"I believe in you (Y/N)." I think to myself as I pray for everything to finally be peaceful once again.

--------------------

[(Y/N)'s POV]

"Yukina..." I call out to her as she's facing the opposite direction. I guess she still doesn't want to look at me... No, I can't lose my resolve here. There's too much at stake here.

"Just say what you want to say..." Yukina says in a cold tone.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath before opening my eyes again.

"First of all, I'm sorry for causing all of this to happen. For keeping everyone waiting, for being weak and for leaving all of you. I know my words can't possibly make you forgive me. But I want you to know that... I never wanted to hurt anyone. Ironically, what I did caused what I never wanted to happen. I... tore Roselia apart. That's why I'm doing everything in my power to bring us all back together. To bring Roselia back together. I refuse to remain weak, I refuse to remain alone and I refuse to leave things as they are. I want us all to be together again. That's why I want to make up with everyone, including you Yukina." I tell Yukina.

"Why should I believe you?" Yukina says, once again in a cold tone.

"If I was lying, would I even bother standing here explaining myself? To put in the effort to make up with everyone? To dedicate each and every ounce of energy I had to make things right?" I say.

"..." Yukina just remains silent.

"Back then you asked me for an answer. The truth is, I had one. But I didn't want to say it without everyone present." I say.

"W-what was it?" Yukina asks.

I take a deep breath.

"My answer, I don't care how selfish and conceited it is anymore, is that I want to be with all of you!" I tell Yukina.

"What?" Yukina says.

"My feelings for all of you are too strong for me to choose just one of you. All of you are special in your own way and I like each and everyone of you." I say.

"You want to be with... all of us?" Yukina asks.

"Yes, I want to be with you all, everyone in Pastel Palettes and Roselia." I say.

"Is that the truth?" Yukina asks as she turns to face me. I can see tears streaming from her eyes.

"Yes." I nod determinedly as I slowly approach Yukina and stop just in front of her. "It's the truth."

"Your voice... I will go ahead for you until you're ready, call it destiny, but, soon, your eyes, soon, you will know Brightness, once you can say One More Time, I'll be there. I'll be by your side through the darkness and the light. I'll be by your side for as long as I live." I declare.

Suddenly Yukina pulls me onto her bed and pins me down.

"Do you mean everything that you said?" Yukina asks.

"Every word." I say.

Then Yukina slowly lowers her face until our lips connect and I return the kiss. After a solid minute we part.

"I accept your feelings and I'm sorry... for pressuring you." Yukina says.

"Funny... I wanted to thank you for that exact thing." I reply.

"You wanted to thank me for rushing you? W-why? Look at everything that happened because of it." Yukina attempts to counter.

"It's because of you pressuring me that not only can I have the confidence to finally confess my feelings after knowing how wrong it could have been... but it made me fully realize something that had constantly followed me until this point." I say.

"And that is?" Yukina asks.

"Family shares everything." I say with a tenderness in my voice to drive home what Rinko tried for me all that time ago.

"Family... shares... everything..." Yukina repeats, just as Sayo before.

"Yes, both the good and bad. Through joy and pain." I say.

"Now, do you have it in you to go face Roselia?" I ask Yukina.

"I..." Yukina says in an unsure tone.

"I'll be with you." I assure Yukina as I place my hand on Yukina's cheek.

"Okay..." Yukina says with a small smile. "But..."

"What?" I ask.

"Can you lay with me, just for a little while?" Yukina answers with a question while blushing, I happily oblige as I also startle her by hugging her to me and then leaning my head against hers. She slowly embraces me as my journey has finally meets its end... right? So why can't I shake the feeling that something is wrong?

...

...

...

RINKO!!!

--------------------

Author's Notes

We finally have Yukina back, but things aren't over yet.

Also TruechampionSR is not feeling well at the moment so the next chapter will be delayed. I hope you understand.

I suggest you take the time to brace yourselves for the next chapter...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.2K 70 21
Another crazy Idea from me........But I want it.... (Y/N)(L/N) is a person who love a game, but his parents did not like the hobby he had. Until he p...
44.8K 1.6K 52
[A possible better version on the second year anniversary book] "If I work here, I might be able to find, the music within." (Y/N) (L/N) has always...
7.5K 228 22
[This is a birthday present from my good friend, SoupSlicker] "I know I don't usually ask for much, but... it would mean the world to me if you let m...
12K 305 34
Taehyung loves his noona. He always protects her even though he is younger and she says she can take care of herself. The usually happy, positive, so...