Pastel Roses - BanG Dream (Ro...

بواسطة JAM1911

(Y/N) and his best friend Alisa are the newest part-timers at Live House CiRCLE. What will happen as they hel... المزيد

Prologue: CiRCLE
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: Roses
Chapter 3: Pastels
Chapter 4: The Last 2 Bands
Chapter 5: Devotion
Chapter 6: Running into Pastels
Chapter 7: Running into Roses
Chapter 8: Preparations
Chapter 9: Joint Live
Chapter 10: Celebration
Chapter 11: NFO
Chapter 12: A Date?!
Chapter 13: Explanations
Chapter 14: Another Date?!
Chapter 15: A Cat Cafe
Chapter 16: Baked Goods
Chapter 17: Just a Day
Chapter 18: Tears in the Rain
AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'M SORRY (Important)
AUTHOR'S NOTE: SOME GOOD NEWS
Chapter 19: Be Confident
Chapter 20: Pastel Meet and Greet
Chapter 21: A Boppin' Date!
Q&A: Questions
Chapter 22: Bushido!
Q&A: Answers
Chapter 23: The Little Necromancer
Chapter 24: Best Friend Time
Chapter 25: Roses and Pastels on the Beach
Chapter 26: Can you go on a date with me too?
Chapter 27: Devoted
AUTHOR'S NOTE: END OR EXTEND?
AUTHOR'S NOTE: ON ALISA (THE BEST FRIEND)
Chapter 28: More Time
Chapter 29: Wedding Photo Shoot
AUTHOR'S NOTE: THANKS FOR 10K READS!
Chapter 30: Past Memories
Chapter 31: A Misunderstanding
Chapter 32: Green-Eyed Guitarist
Chapter 33: Vibrant Times
Chapter 34: Just Another Day
AUTHOR'S NOTE: ANY CRITICISMS?
Chapter 35: Meeting the Little Sister
Chapter 36: Little Sister with Pastels
Chapter 37: Little Sister with Roses
AUTHOR'S NOTE: VOTE FOR 3 GIRLS (CLOSED)
AUTHOR'S NOTE: 15K READS AND TIEBREAKER
Chapter 38: Range Day
Chapter 39: A Little Performance
Chapter 40: Tears of the Lost
Chapter 41: The Modest Idol
Chapter 42: A School Play
Chapter 43: Gazing at Stars
AUTHOR'S NOTE: A LITTLE SURVEY (DONE)
Chapter 44: Walking Around
Chapter 45: Walking Around Part 2
Chapter 46: Our Path of Ringing:Birth's Anthem
AUTHOR'S NOTE: THANK YOU FOR 20K READS!
Chapter 47: Times End
Q&A II: Questions (EDIT)
Chapter 48: The Walls Crumble
Q&A II: Answers
Chapter 49: Blazing Redemption
Chapter 51: Always Gloomy with Searching Colors
Chapter 52: Unscripted Encounter
Chapter 53: Lost Cries
Chapter 54: Umbrella of Embracing Realizations
Chapter 55: Cries of Increasing Silence
Chapter 56: Illusive Ringing, Blooming Crimson
Chapter 57: Once More Luminous
Chapter 58: Neo-Aspect

Chapter 50: Perfected Imperfections

925 30 16
بواسطة JAM1911

3 days ago [Hina's POV]

Even after days have passed since (Y/N) abandoned me and Onee-chan, I still hate him. It doesn't matter, Onee-chan and I don't need him. But, why is it when I say that it stings? Just then the front door opens and Onee-chan walks in.

"I'm home." Onee-chan announces.

"Welcome back Onee-chan." I greet her with a smile.

"Hello Hina." Onee-chan greets me back. However Onee-chan looks tired and disheveled.

"Are you alright? You look tired..." I ask her.

"Yes, I'm fine. Practice with Minato-san was just hard today." Onee-chan tells me.

"Okay... Onee-chan, why don't we do something together?" I suggest.

"I'm sorry Hina, but I'm too tired and I just want to rest." Onee-chan says with a downcast expression as she heads up to her room.

"Oh... okay." I say sadly.

Ever since (Y/N) abandoned us, Onee-chan hasn't been well. She always seems tired and distracted. She also has this sad and lost look in her eyes, it's almost as if she's lost all determination. This is all (Y/N)'s fault!

"Maybe I should do something." I say to myself. I need to distract myself from thinking about (Y/N).

I head to my room and try to make some aromatic oils. As I'm mixing together the oils, I immediately get bored and stop. Why is it that I get bored of things more easily now compared to before?

I then remember the date Onee-chan and I had with (Y/N) and the day that (Y/N) and I went stargazing. I remember always having fun and never getting bored being with (Y/N).

No!

I don't need (Y/N). He abandoned us. He never cared about us. I don't care about him, and I certainly don't need him to have fun.

"I don't need him." I tell myself. "I definitely don't need him. I don't ever want to see him again."

I then think about Onee-chan and how much (Y/N)'s absence has been affecting her. I remember how much Onee-chan liked (Y/N) and how (Y/N) supported Onee-chan. How much (Y/N) meant to Onee-chan.

But he's gone now and Onee-chan hasn't been herself...

What can I do? I know! I just need to fill in (Y/N)'s shoes for Onee-chan then she'll feel better. That'll prove that we don't need him. I quickly run to Onee-chan's room before remembering she was tired and decide to retire myself.

--------------------

The next day

Bright and early in the morning I quickly go to cook breakfast as it seems like something... he would do. As I begin making it I also make sure to pour a cup of coffee just in case Onee-chan is still tired. As I begin to plate our meals I hear Onee-chan's door open and her walk down, I quickly run to the kitchen entrance.

"Breakfast is ready Onee-chan." I tell her.

"Thank you Hina." Onee-chan says with a small smile.

"Let's eat together." I say.

"Okay." Onee-chan says and we head to the table and eat breakfast together.

"How do you feel Onee-chan?" I ask her. She gives me an odd look before she turns her head back down to her food.

"Still a bit tired..." Onee-chan says as I go and quickly get her the coffee I made earlier.

"Here you go Onee-chan." I say as I give her the cup of coffee.

"Thank you Hina." Onee-chan says before taking a sip.

"So Onee-chan, I was thinking that we can hang out after school today." I say. Onee-chan gives me the same strange look she did earlier.

"Alright Hina, I guess we could use some time together." Onee-chan says.

"Great!" I exclaim as we continue eating breakfast. You can do this Hina, you don't need him anymore, never again... Eventually we both head off to school.

--------------------

After school

Onee-chan and I met up at a family restaurant, we ordered some fries to share. Onee-chan and I both love fries, so this should be boppin'.

"How was school Onee-chan?" I ask.

"It went by relatively well, other than some students misbehaving and not wearing their uniforms prop-" Onee-chan says before she cut herself off as she stares off somewhere.

--------------------

[Sayo's POV]

As I was talking to Hina I see over at another table Udagawa-san with a downcast expression, playing with her food. Seeing her reminds me of how Minato-san snapped at her and how we lost her, Imai-san and Shirokane-san. How it's just me and Minato-san in Roselia now. I feel a pain in my chest suddenly appear. I can see Udagawa-san's lips slowly moving, I can barely make out what she's saying.

"I... don't need... Onee-chan anymore..." As Udagawa-San says this, those words keep ringing in my head, even as I look back at Hina, when suddenly, it almost feels like... Hina... is...

"Hina... we should go..." I say.

"Eh, but why?" Hina asks me with a confused look. I quickly grab Hina by her arm, drop enough Yen for our order on the table and drag her out of the restaurant.

"Wait Onee-chan!" Hina exclaims as I drag her along.

"Onee-chan what's wrong?" Hina asks me as her arm slips from my grasp.

"Is there anything you want to talk about?" Hina asks.

Those words...

"Is there anything you want to talk about?"

I remember him saying those words to me before. He told me I could talk to him if I needed someone to talk to and that he would listen... But he's not here anymore... He's gone... and he'll never come back...

"There's nothing I want to talk about Hina. I just don't feel well right now and want to go home." I say as I start walking home.

"Onee-chan..." I hear Hina say as she follows behind me.

--------------------

The next day [Hina's POV]

Onee-chan was acting weird yesterday, I wonder what happened? Did I... fail? How? How did I fail? I did what I thought he would do and I still couldn't get Onee-chan to feel better. What did I do wrong?

"Onee-chan." I call out to her as I enter her room.

"What is it Hina?" Onee-chan replies.

"Are you alright?" I ask her.

"Yes, I'm fine." Onee-chan says.

"No, you're not." I exclaim.

"What are you saying Hina? I'm telling you I'm fine, there's nothing wrong with me." Onee-chan tells me.

"You're lying Onee-chan! Ever since (Y/N) left, you haven't been yourself and your eyes have this sad and lost look in them!" I exclaim.

"DON'T SAY HIS NAME!" Onee-chan angrily yells at me as tears begin to fall from her eyes.

"Onee-chan, I-" I try to approach her but Onee-chan stops me.

"Please, just leave me alone Hina..." Onee-chan says as tears continue to fall.

"But-" I say but Onee-chan cuts me off.

"I said, leave me alone." Onee-chan says. Without much of a choice, I leave her room, close the door and enter my own room where I lie down on my bed.

"I failed..." I tell myself.

I couldn't help Onee-chan. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't replace (Y/N). Is this what it's like to fail? It feels horrible. It's totally not a boppin' feeling. I then feel tears start to fall. Is this, how it feels, to be like Aya-chan?

"H-ow... how could I fail?" I say. "W-why can't I help Onee-chan?"

--------------------

The next day

I slowly make my way to Onee-chan's room,

"I can't fail, this... we... we don't need him... I just... need to... convince Onee-chan that I can fill in... I... I can't fail... I've never failed... I... can't..." I tell myself.

"Onee-chan?" I knock on her door.

"What is it Hina?" Onee-chan responds.

"I just... wanted to see... if there's... anything y-"Onee-chan's door slams open as she has a look of rage on her face.

"SO NOW YOU WANT TO TAKE CARE OF ME HUH?! DO YOU FEEL SO ABOVE ME TO BE IN THAT POSITION?! DO YOU NOT NEED ME ANYMORE AND ARE JUST GRASPING AT STRAWS TRYING TO THINK THINGS CAN ALWAYS BE THE SAME?! THE WORLD ISN'T FAIR, THE WORLD IS CRUEL AND COLD!!! AND THE SOONER YOU REALIZE THAT, THE BETTER!!!" Onee-chan completely loses it as she shoves her way past me and runs out the front door in mere moments.

"Onee... chan...? Onee-Chan! ONEE-CHAAAAAAAN!!!" I quickly get up and run towards the door and run out looking for her... I lost her... Onee-chan... is gone... (Y/N)... where are you? Please... help me... PLEASE!!! I begin to cry at the top of my lungs, everything is falling apart, I couldn't protect anyone, I only made things worse.

--------------------

The next day [(Y/N)'s POV]

I planned on trying to get Hina back today but Eve, Maya and Lisa couldn't contact her. I even tried, but as expected she didn't pick up. It's after school and I'm walking around aimlessly while wondering how am I going to get Hina to listen to me when I receive a call from Alis- Lisa.

"Hello." I answer her call.

"(Y/N), Hina wasn't at school today and she still won't answer." Lisa says in a worried tone. Immediately I start to worry and panic.

"Did she call in sick?" I ask. Narrowing down possibilities.

"No, she didn't." Lisa says.

"Have you tried calling Sayo?" I say.

"Yeah, but she also won't pick up." Lisa says.

"Dammit, what the hell is happening?" I mutter out of worry and frustration.

"(Y/N)?" Lisa says in concern.

"I'm alright, I'm just panicking right now." I say.

"Let's calm down. Take deep breaths." Lisa instructs me. I follow her and take deep breaths to calm myself. After a moment I feel much calmer.

"Alright, I'm calm." I say.

"Good. We should try and look around for them. I'll go tell Maya and Eve, you tell Alisa." Lisa tells me.

"Alright." I say as we end the call.

Just as I was about to call Alisa, someone bumps into me. I turn to look at the person when I immediately recognize who it is.

"Hina!" I exclaim. She looks up at me with lost red eyes, her hair was a mess with dust all over it and her clothes were also a mess, her legs and arms were trembling as I saw some bruises on them. I froze...

"Hina... what happened?" I ask. An endless stream of tears now forming from her eyes.

"(Y-Y/N)?" She says.

"Yeah, it's me." I say and she suddenly holds onto me as if her life depended on it.

"(Y/N)! Please help me! Onee-chan... she... she... ran away!" Hina exclaims.

"What?! Sayo ran away?" I say.

"It's all... It's all my fault..." Hina says while crying. "It's all my fault."

I then place one hand on top of her head and gently rub her head as she buries her face into my chest. I then proceed to use my other hand to rub her back.

"Don't worry Hina, we'll find Sayo." I say. "It'll be fine, I'm here. I won't go away, not again."

"Do you promise?" Hina says as she looks up at me.

"I'm no longer lost, I know what I have to do, so yes, I promise." I assure Hina.

Hina then proceeds to continue crying. Suddenly her legs give out as she nearly collapses and I quickly catch her.

"Hina!" I exclaim in worry. She starts to try to get back up as I can very audibly hear the bones in her legs creaking. In a state of absolute panic, I pick her up so her body can rest.

"I'm sorry... I'm just so tired..." Hina says. "I've been looking... for Onee-chan since yesterday..."

Hina continues to tear up before she lays her head against my chest as her consciousness gives out.

--------------------

20 minutes later

I brought Hina to a park bench where I let her rest, she shortly awakens after and sits up.

"Do you feel a bit better now?" I ask Hina.

"Yes." Hina nods.

"Hina... we're going to find Sayo no matter what... but... there's... something I can't keep from you anymore... and I respect your decision no matter what I say... but... I... really, really like all of you girls... everyone in Pastel Palettes and Roselia..." I tell Hina. "Even if you disagree I'll still help look for Sa-"

Hina suddenly grabs the back of my head and slams her lips onto mine, surprising me before I return the kiss. Shortly after we separate.

"I accept, you idiot... and do you really think I couldn't tell that was the reason you didn't give an answer in the first place?" Hina says.

"The Truth is something you already know... huh?" I say.

"But you said you never wanted to see me again..." I say.

"I may have said that because I was hurt when you suddenly up and left us. I felt like you abandoned us, so I got angry and left you." Hina says.

"But even when I keep saying that I didn't need you, all I felt was pain." Hina tells me. "So please don't leave me, don't leave us again.

"I won't, I promise. I won't let go ever again." I tell Hina. Hina hugs me once again as I return the gesture. Everything, I will make sure everything's alright in the end... no matter what it takes.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

14K 617 49
"It's my destiny to play music alongside the rest of you." (Y/N) (L/N) didn't exactly have it easy growing up. His parents abandoned him, and he sta...
3.9K 175 7
Three people, friends with each other, died. They, later on, woke up as a Shipgirl. They have made a terrible mistake to resulting in the Azur Lane f...
64.5K 1.5K 28
"You all are betrayers" "You killed my mother" "I will make them suffer just how I did in the past" "I will take my revenge" "You killed my daughter"...
3.2K 110 12
Every year in the fall is the Hakka Music Festival, an event where promising bands are invited to perform. This year, two of the performing bands are...