My Green Eyed Drummer

HeDa_WaHeDa द्वारा

Clarke is new to the Miami Beach side. She meets a drummer that will change her world forever. Years of love... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chaper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapert 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
66 Chapter
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
103
Chapter 104
chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127

Chapter 61

3.3K 118 83
HeDa_WaHeDa द्वारा

Lexa and I are in the kitchen. Lexa is making pancakes and I am reading a book while sitting on the island counter. Lexa turns to me and stands in-between my legs. I keep reading. She puts her hands on my thighs and rubs her hand up and down making me blush. I keep reading. She puts her chin right on the book and stares at me with puppy eyes. I keep reading.

She frowns. "Rude." And she walks back to making the pancakes. When she turns away I released the breath I didn't know I was holding. I look back to my book. I hear my phone ring.

Lexa🥁-

When your girlfriend is ignoring you

When she is right across the room and still isn't talking to you

When she is reading the texts in the group chat but still isn't talking to you.

Raven😉- JUST TALK TO THE POOR GIRL CLARKIE!!!!

Luna💧- WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU?!?!

Lexa🥁-☹️☹️☹️☹️

Mya❤️- aweee poor Lexa

Harper😈- this is sad

Jasper⭐️- my mother's are fighting

Luna💧- she is legit making pancakes for Clarke

Echo😜- low blow

Lexa🥁- who wanna come over and have pancakes cause my girlfriend is ignoring me

Clarke🦝- IM NOT IGNORING YOU IM READING!!

Octavia😙- shut up Clarke, Lexa we will be there to eat your food

Lincoln🏋🏼‍♂️-.........

Octavia😙- I should just never talk in this group chat ever again.

Murphy🦗- be there in ten

I look up from my phone and see she is still making pancakes. I go over to take a plate and she flicks my hand away lightly. "Only people that talk to me get pancakes." She says and she takes the plate and puts it on the table.

I frown and walk up to her. I reach for a pancake but she flicks it away again. "No."

I look back at my phone.

Clarke🦝- Lexa isn't letting me have a pancake.

Raven😉- you don't deserve one

Bellamy🔔 - give the girl a pancake lexa

Lexa🥁- back off Blake

Bellamy🔔- what, you scared?

Lexa🥁- remember the last time you crossed me

Bellamy🔔- typing...

Bellamy🔔- Clarke would you like to go to ihop with me and get some good pancakes?

Lexa🥁- ok taking shots at me is one thing but taking shots at my pancakes!!!

Lincoln🏋🏼‍♂️- you aren't going to say 'taking shots at me is one thing but asking my girlfriend out!!' Cause like....

Lexa🥁- oh I know my bae is loyal, but my pancakes have feelings too and I WILL THROW!! SOME!! ROUNDS!! WITH WHO EVERRR THINKS ABOUT DISSING MY PANCAKES!!!

Bellamy🔔- you wish you were like IHOP

Lexa🥁- you wish you could do 10 push ups with out breaking down but look at where you are now...

Luna💧- OHHHHH GET SOME ICE FOR THAT BURNNNNN🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Raven😉- SHE IS ABOUTA RUIN THIS MANS WHOLE CAREER!!

Octavia😙- MIC! DROP!

Monty♻️- *slow claps*

Lexa🥁-😎😎😎

Bellamy🔔- wow Lexa. Real mature. How bout I teach you a lesson about messing with me. How high up is Aden's window. I heard he got back from the hospital, maybe I should put him back in there.

I look up and Lexa is staring at her phone. She jaw is clenched.

Luna💧- what did you just say about my brother??

Lincoln🏋🏼‍♂️- did you just threaten my little cousin??

Lexa🥁- Bellamy if you even think about coming near anyone in their chat, my family, any piece of grass that is connected to my house I will knock you out so fast that you won't know what happened to you, that is a promise.

Bellamy🔔-typing

Bellamy🔔 has left the chat

Jasper⭐️- Lexa I'm outside your house... I was driving so I couldn't read my text... what just happened...

***

Everyone was in Lexa's room just talking to eachother. Lexa was sitting on her beanbag and I walk over to her.

"Hello, my love." She smiles at me and I giggle at her words. She takes my waist and pulls me on top of her. I cuddle in her lap. "What happened to ignoring me?" She asked while putting her hand on my thigh and her other hand on my leg and resting her chin on the top of my head.

"I want ignoring you! I was reading." I say and she kisses my nose.

"Ew stop being gay for one moment and come over here." Murphy says from the bed that has everyone on it. I get up and Lexa follows. I jump on the bed cuddling with Jasper and Mya. Lexa gets on the bed and sits in the corner of the bed so no one is cuddling her.

"Ok so this summer is the start of band camp and all of the new cute freshman!!" Octavia says excitedly.

Lexa groans.

"Oh come on Lexa you were in their shoes at one point." Harper says.

" I know, I just am sick and tired of going over marching basics!" Lexa says and everyone laughs. I didn't understand the joke... I'm not a band kid.

***

After talking about the summer for a little bit Lexa and I cuddle up and watch Netflix. We are half way through an episode of the office when Lexa's mom pops her head in the room.

"Hey girls, um Clarke you mind if I steal Lexa for a little bit." Anya says with a smile.

I laugh and push Lexa off of me sense she was cuddling into my chest with her arms and legs wrapped around me.

Lexa walks out the door.

Lexa's POV

Mom and I walk outside on the back porch and sit down on the sofas out their. It's too hot to be outside but my mom looks nervous.

"You alright mom?" I ask growing worried. "Wait, did Henry hurt you?!" I say standing up from the couch.

"No! Lexa no no! He has been nothing but amazing to me." She says taking my hand and pulling me down to sit next to her.

"I wanted to ask you... well I know that... we'll... I know you don't like Henry. I know that you are very skeptical about this wedding but. Lexa... will you be my Maid Of Honor?" My mom asks me with a smile.

"Of course mom, I would love to be your maid of honor. You have always been there for me and I don't care who you are marrying, I'll be there for you." I say hugging her. "Did you think I would say no?"

She shakes her head no. "I just, I know you don't like Henry and I really do love him. I want you to be there at the wedding if you don't like him."

"Mom, you could be marrying Bellamy Blake," she cuts me off before I could finish.

"Who?" She says with a questioning face.

"Know one he is just someone I dislike very much to the level of hate." I say and then continue. "I will be there are your wedding if you are marrying a god or a devil... I don't care mom as long as you are happy." I say hugging her.

"Ok go back to Clarke. I know that it will be hard for you to find a date to the wedding Lexa but maybe Clarke knows someone you could bring." My mom says winking at me as I go back up to Clarke.

I love my family.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

153K 5.4K 70
Aïda, une jeune fille de 17 ans comme les autres filles de son âge, vivant en banlieue parisienne va voir sa vie complètement chamboulée face à l'arr...
Salma : PRINCESSE DU GHETTO rocma- द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

1M 27.7K 76
THUG LOVE. HISTOIRE VRAIE ⚠️ AUCUN PLAGIAT ❌
14K 758 37
« Un coeur pur qui aime un coeur noir peuvent avoir une histoire très particulière.. » L'histoire d'une jeune fille âge de 19 ans qui vit une vie trè...
My Crushing Wave Camille Versi द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

72.9K 4.3K 30
S'il y a bien une chose à laquelle Neal ne s'attendait pas en faisant sa rentrée en troisième année à l'université de Danbury, c'est à voir débarquer...