Gonzalo ✔

By HephziLolami

Billionaire's series~ 5 After an unfortunate event that threatens her life and that of her siblings, Rosa Mat... More

Gonzalo
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 3

7.1K 383 14
By HephziLolami

Finally an update. Kindly vote and share with your loved ones. Enjoy :-)

Word count: 1532

Rosa's POV

*

The silence that stretched this time after I answered another question from her was deafening.

I sat stiffly, one left crossed over the other as I stared at her. She would occasionally look from me to my CV and back to me

Her hair was clipped firmly on top of her head in a very tight bun and she had straight nose.

Ever since I entered this office that only contained a wide table, two chairs and numerous folded bedsheets stacked on the side, she had walked to and fro three times and anymore continuous staring would cause me to end up feeling lightheaded.

She had this dominating aura about her as she constantly squared her shoulders, the eyeglasses settled lazily over her long nose. The boot cut hair added to the effect.

As I awaited her further questions, I mentally calculated the risk rate of staying here. Needless to say, there would be far less risks than if we were staying alone and I'd gotten a random job.

We were safer here, so no matter what, I had to get this job. It was a must.

This estate was safe and they wouldn't even get out often. It was large, with trees lining up the driveway and there was a farm further down the road if one didn't take the short turn that led to the house.

I had gone to google to get enough information about the Romanos during the ride to this estate.

Yes, it was an estate and not just a mansion, owned my multi billionaires. As long as I didn't login to my previous social media accounts, I and my siblings would be safe enough here. Those people wouldn't be able to track us down.

Still, it all boiled down to one thing which was- me getting this job. Unfailingly.

I slowly shifted my gaze to look up at Agatha.

"And you have seven years babysitting experience?"

"Yes."

"With...erm, children who throw tantrums and sometimes have special mood swings?"

What did she mean by special mood swings? Greta usually had mood swings but I didn't know it was also possible for one to have 'special' mood swings.

My brows furrowed. "I can handle them." I responded all the same. She finally came to sit right opposite me on the humongous chair.

"I am doing this because I want everything to be perfect. Young Master isn't a patient man."

Young master?

That must be the master of the house. But if she was calling him young master, that would mean he was really young. Still, he couldn't be the child I would be nannying

After all, she just said, 'young master isn't a patient man'.

"I promise to do my best to satisfy his parents." I quickly replied. "I will take care of the boy and before you know what, you won't have to deal with his tantrums anymore. He'll be a good boy."

The woman seemed to tense up for a few seconds, then she slowly heaved a sigh and muttered something under her breath.

"Something tells me I will have an amazing experience watching you live here. I, of course, will be your supervisor too." She suddenly stated with tilted chin, giving me a small smile.

I stared at her in amazement. Wasn't this the same woman who had eyed me with some judgement in her eyes when I just stepped in here? She'd taken her time scrutinizing me in my ripped jeans and plain pink top as if she had a problem with it.

She chuckled and went around the large table, picking an apple and dicing it into two.

"I promise to try my best!" I told her.

"Sure you will my dear. Where are those two you brought with you?" She asked casually.

"They are in the living room...the larger one of the two rooms." I told her but she gave me a skeptical look which made me guess what she was thinking. "A maid is watching them."

It wasn't like I would leave them to wander around on their own in this mansion.

"Brilliant. We will sort their education out later but at the moment, I have to take you to see the young master."

"Oh. Okay."

My tensed muscles relaxed.

I still hadn't asked the boy's age but if he was around Leonardo's age, it would be easy for them to familiarize with one another.

When she walked up the first flight of stairs, she squared her shoulders and was back to the woman that interviewed me. Not the one that told me to give my younger ones those apples on our way out of her office.

She knocked once. Then within three seconds, she knocked again. Lastly, she knocked the third time and exhaled loudly

I furrowed my eyebrows.

Just how 'moody' could this boy be? If he had some spoilt rich kid issue, a little mixture of scolding and loving him would do the trick. I would just have to tell him what to do and make him know how to behave.

I understood he was the child of the young master of the house but did they have to go through such ceremony before gaining entrance into his room?

Also, if it was a teenager or young adult, he wouldn't have been termed 'specially moody' by the Chief of staff which could only mean one thing.

It was a little boy! Then surely he'd be the young master's son.

I heard ruffling in the room and then the sound of a lock being turned.

"Please wait here. He knows about your arrival and had such a fuss about it earlier." Agatha murmured as she quickly stepped into the room and shut the door with a soft click.

At this, I almost let out a disdainful chuckle but held myself at the last minute because these people were still my employers regardless and I didn't have any reason to think less of the person I was yet to meet.

Okay, so maybe I did. They obviously spoilt him to make him this naughty and moody but still.

I began to think of how I would tame the boy. Or was the child a girl?

Then again, maybe something horrible happened to him or he witnessed something horrific and he had a mental breakdown whenever he remembered it.

At this thought, I found myself feeling very sorry for the boy I was still yet to meet. My motherly instinct kicked in and a wave of protectiveness surged through me.

Then I silently made a promise to myself that regardless of what the situation at hand might look like, I would help him get through this.

This door opened and Agatha stepped out, facing me as she shut it. She gave me a smile and opened her mouth to speak when a muffled voice called,

"Agatha!"

She didn't turn around but her body tensed to show she probably didn't want to be here at this moment. "Yes, young master?"

Her voice came out like a squeak. Like she was keeping herself from screaming.

The door tore open and I felt shock ripple through me at the sight of the person standing before me.

Was this the young master?

Brown, captivating eyes accentuated his thick brows as he eyed me skeptically. His Adam's apple bobbed and my eyes moved upward to his light pink lips before I could help it. His taut muscles stood proud and gave him the aura of a god.

He was holding the door with his hands on both sides and he was shirtless.

His eyes were taking in every inch of my body like it was a casual act and I felt my body heat up at the dark, mysterious look in his eyes when he swiftly brought his tongue out to wet his pale pink lips.

I never knew the act could be so captivating until I watched this man do it.

He reminded me of Samson in one of those bible story books my mama used to read me when I was younger with the way his hands were supporting him on both sides. Like Samson had been getting support from the pillars in the hall where he'd been kept by the Philistines.

And worse, he was shirtless...oh my...his man shorts lazily hung below his waist as if it would fall off anytime.

"You must be Rosa. I'm Gonzalo Romano Rodriguez. Make me some coffee and bring it into my room now." The husky voice demanded with a certain richness to it. His accent. It was the same Italian accent like my parents had but their voices had never had this sizzling effect on me like this young master's voice did.

His lips jutted out as he stared at me with furrowed brows. Then he shut the door with me still staring dumbfounded at the entrance.

Wait... Did he just pout?

What. The. Hell?!

*

And, there you have it. Meet Diego. He's a little grumpy but will hopefully get better as the chapters progress.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 752 41
Daughter of the most powerful mafia boss in the entire world . Amaya is known as 'Daddy's Killer ' . From the age of 15 , Amaya takes over the job of...
87.8K 2.4K 41
(unedited: millions of grammar error and spelling mistakes) Zane: Italian Mafia leader Isabella: Simple sweet girl He is ruthless She is so kind He l...
1.1M 20.7K 55
After her dad died and brother went missing she has always felt empty inside. Sofia and her daughter, Sienna have finally got the chance to escape fr...
286K 7.2K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...