Saved by a Killer (Ticci Toby...

By jessie_kitty

Kat is a seventeen year old girl. she has terrible thoughts and habits like self harm and suicidal thoughts... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
The big day!
The big day part 2!!
MUST READ!
Theres no sequal
Part title
Hey guys (1 year and a half later)

Part 36

2K 60 59
By jessie_kitty

So yeah Toby and Kat did it! Not out of the hormones, but love!! They are so cute together. Okay so this chapter will have drama in it so yeah enjoy!! XD

Kat's P.O.V

Yesterday was...amazing. I've never done it before but it was...wow! Hehe, now I sound extremely thirsty. I won't go into any details about last time, but let's just say I enjoyed it...a lot. I saw a different side of Toby a...sexy side! Haha wow I do sound thirsty! I usually think if him as a cute or hot boyfriend, buy not yesterday. He was so much more than that. I woke up with a pain. Toby was up putting his shirt on. I just looked at his muscular back. I quickly wrap my arms around his chest.

"Hehe, don't go." I say. He laughs and holds my arms.

"Wasn't planning on it. Just gonna get dressed."

"Aww why?" I laugh. He turns around.

"Damn you still thirsty?" He holds my waist. I was wearing only my underwear and I had a blanket covering parts of me. Toby still gets a little red now and then.

"No, I just want to love you." I whine and hug him closely. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck.

"I love you so much." He whispers in my ear his lips brushes against my ear. My skin gets goosebumps.

"I love you too." I kiss his cheek lightly.

"I might have to work today that is why I was changing." He sighs.

"Oh." I say.

"Sorry." I sigh. I'm usually too stubborn to even say sorry. I'm finding myself saying sorry to her so much. It would take a lot to say sorry, but I always apologize to her.

"Its okay." She kisses me gently on my lips. I hold her close to me as if she could slip away.

"Maybe you should get dressed." I suggest. She looks down at herself.

"Oh yeah, I will." I smile.

"Okay well I'm gonna go downstairs and see if your mom isn't home." He smiles then leaves through my door. I get up then open my drawers. I pick out a Pierce the veil tank top then a pair of black Sophie shorts. I slip those on then go wash my face in the bathroom. I splash a handful of cold water onto my warm face. It makes me shiver. After that I walked downstairs to see what Toby was doing. He comes back into sight and I smile at him.

"Looks like she's not home." He sighs if relief.

"Yeah she could've been out with a friend last night then got hammered." I sigh.

"Its okay, I'm here." He comes towards me then wraps both arms around me in a soft embrace. I hug him back and lay my head in his chest listening to the steady beats of his heart. I melt inside his arms there so warm.

"Yeah, are you hungry?" I ask. He nods. I walk over to the kitchen. "Waffles." I ask.

"You know me so well!" He laughs. I giggle to myself and take them out if the freezer then pop them into the toaster. I go with cereal. I'm not that much of a waffle girl to be honest.

**********

Later Toby had to leave for a job that Slenderman had for him. I was alone in a big house. Alone with my thoughts. I turned on the TV and watched some shows. There is never anything on. I start to think again.

You lost your virginity...

I know, I know, but I did it because I was ready to do it and I love Toby so its not like I did it in a trashy way. I don't get any negative thoughts about myself. Which is good, but new because I'm usually battling all those negative thoughts that I have about myself. I sure wish Toby was here to give me the cuddles. Whatever, I can live for a couple hours he usually comes back after 3-5 hours. I can wait.

All of the sudden I hear a knock on the door. That might be Toby! I get my hopes up and answer the door without thinking or even looking out the window. I open the door to see someone I haven't seen since childhood.

"D-dad?" I blurt out.

"Katrina. How are you?" He asks casually like he hasn't seen me for 5 years. I suddenly get angry, but I remind myself to calm myself down. Because I don't want to use hysteria out on him.

"Uh, good."

He nods and crosses his arms. "Look Katrina I know I haven't been there for you in a whi-" he starts to talk but I interrupt him with my words.

"If your gonna say a 'while' then your wrong because you haven't been there for me since I was a kid. Why are you here!?" I ask more loudly then I intend to say.

"I came here to see if you wanted to be interested in something I have to offer to you." He smirked.

"What is it?"

"Instead of living here, you can live with me if you want to."

"Why? So you can get drunk and beat on me again?" I say rudely. I can tell her looks a little hurt when I say this, but its true.

"I've changed my ways. I'm not a alcoholic anymore. I have a house downtown in the city, with my wife-"

"W-wife?" He has a wife? What the hell?

"Yes, I have a wife she has a daughter almost your age. If you want we can make plans. I want to be a better dad for you. I know I wasn't a good one to you when you were a child." He sighs. I'm not sure if I should believe him. I know one thing for sure is that I'm not gonna move in with him. I can't leave my mom alone.

"I-i just can't do this right now." I face palm my face. I'm too confused right now and my head is hurting like hell just by his very presence.

"But Katrina." He goes on. I shut the door in his face then before I realize it my cheeks are wet with fresh tears. I look around for anybody.

Anybody there...anybody...

I get up then slip my boots on and slip on my blue hoodie. I walk out through the back door. I wlak into the forest hoping to find anyone I can. Then I realize I am lost. I must've went the wrong way!

Shit, shit, shit!!

I start to cry again. My knees grow weak and I fall to the ground I can't do this! My dad? He wants me to come home...I will not! No matter what he says I don't trust that he changed. How can I trust him? Ever since I was kid he was nothing but horrible to me. I-i cant go back there!

I find myself laying  on the ground Ina curled ball. My tears are still running then I feel myself slipping away from reality.

Slenderman P.O.V

I walk through the forest swiftly and cautiously just in case any bystanders see me. Toby should be heading back to Kat's or his house. He might be a Kat's house he does love her so. She has such a child like innocence to her, but at the same time I know she is a teenager. I decide to contact through to Toby.

Toby are you with Kat?

N-no! I can't find her! I've checked her house b-but she's not t-there!

Toby calm down. Were would she be?

W-well she could be at my house. B-but I checked t-there. I-i just don't know!

Calm down now, we'll split up then look in the forest she might be wandering there.

O-okay. I'm going now.

I go wandering in the forest again. Its getting dark out I hope she's alright. I walk slowly through the forest keeping a slow pace through my long legs. She might've left her house to look for Toby.

I go walk through the old leaves and crunch on most of them. Soon enough I see a small figure laying down on the ground in a ball. I see its a female then approach the body. It was Kat. Her face was peaceful and I checked for her pulse.

Boom, boom, boom, boom...

Good she's alive and well. I bend my knees and grab onto Kat. I hold her bridal style and start to walk wherever my feet take me. Her head dangles from my arms. She breathes slowly inhale, exhale. I suddenly get a message from Toby.

D-did you f-find her?!

Yes Toby. She seems to be unconscious please meet me at your house.

O-okay.

I head towards Toby's house. He's seems to be stuttering a lot now. He must be nervous about her. I've never seen this side of him. He's usually very calm and careless about things.

After several steps of walking I approach his house then open his door with my tentacle. Toby was sitting on the couch with his knees bent over and his elbows placed on them looking down until he saw me his head jerked up immediately.

"Is she okay?" He asked then held his arms out. I placed Kat in his arms and he held her bridal style just like me. He didn't wait for my answer he held her in his arms then gently put her on the couch. He stroked her hair and stared at her face.

"She is fine, her heart is still beating so therefore she is fine."

"Good." He said.

"Well I'll leave you to take care of her. I have things I need to do." I said. He nods then I leave.

Wow Slendermans P.O.V!!! Your welcome lol jk. But I made a long chapter idk why I didn't feel like giving u guys a cliffhanger so I'm being nice! Oh and that pic isn't how I imagine Kat but its just so cute!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 12.1K 36
"Y/N. Just say one word. Hoodie or me?" "I-I don't-..." I paused. The words wouldn't come out right. My eyes darted from Hoodie to Masky ¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿...
587K 14.2K 31
highest rank - #1!! in creepypasta, #40 in fanfiction Brooklynn may only be 6, but she already hates her life. Her father is cheating on her mother...
994K 16.1K 197
Well whaddya know whaddya know I actually managed to fill up an entire book with these bloody headcannons. And, surprise surprise, I have an overacti...
1.4K 72 20
Sequel is about to come out! -Just Another Day- (Y/N) Devins. A 17 year old girl with (e/c) eyes and (h/l) (h/c) hair. She woke one morning to find...