My Green Eyed Drummer

By HeDa_WaHeDa

Clarke is new to the Miami Beach side. She meets a drummer that will change her world forever. Years of love... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chaper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapert 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
66 Chapter
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
103
Chapter 104
chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127

Chapter 57

3.7K 105 90
By HeDa_WaHeDa

Clarke's POV (I almost put Clexa as POV)
Anya decides that we should all go out to dinner. Aden is going to go to a friends house so that it could be more of a 'adult' conversation. I put a nice blouse on and jeans and Lexa puts a flannel on with jeans.

We all get in Randy's car and the drive is silent. Lexa holds my hand and Luna holds Ravens hand. Henry's eye flick back and forth between them. Lexa glares at Henry and he takes Anyas hand. She blushes.

We make it to this fancy restaurant and head over to our table that Henry had reserved for us. Lexa pulls out my chair and I sit down thanking her. I smile at her and she kisses the top of my head then takes her seat next to me. Luna pulls out a chair for Raven then kisses her cheek and sits next to Lexa. Henry pulls out Anyas chair and then kisses her head too.

"Woah... you Woods have game." Raven said after everyone sits. All three Woods smirk. I look at Henry and see where Lexa got her smirk.

"So uh Luna. When did you know you were... you know..." Henry starts but doesn't finish.

"I'm a lesbian. Easy question. Rae how old are you?" Luna looks at Raven.

"17"

"That's how long." Luna says nodding.

"Wow Lun. You really should know how old your girlfriend is. Romance 101 my friend." Lexa says leaning back in her chair. I giggle.

"I- I knew! I was just trying to make a point!" Luna defends.

"Mhm... sure buddy." Lexa says patting her younger sisters shoulder. At that the waitress comes over and stands across from me.

"Hello everyone, my name is Nila and I'll be your waitress tonight. Could I start you off with drinks." She asks eyeing me up and down. I see Lexa glare at her but Nila doesn't see.

"Uh yes I'll have the-" Anya starts and everyone orders.

When Nila leaves I see Lexa clenching her jaw. I chuckle and put my hand on her leg while Henry was interrogating Luna.

"I don't like her." Lexa whispers to me.

"It's okay. She has nothing on this one girl that I'm totally crushing on." I say back.

"Oh ya... and who is that?" Lexa says raising an eyebrow.

"Well she is very tall and strong. She is on the drum line which I think is so hot. She has brown hair... oh oh! And she boxes! She has the most beautiful eyes." I look in Lexa's eyes and see that she is fully engulfed in what I am saying. "And her name is Luna."

Lexa scoffs and rolls her eyes. I laugh. Anya looks at us and smiles. Henry then turns and asks what's going on.

"This girl has a very bad taste in girl." Lexa says shaking her head and I chuckle.

"I'm only kidding." I respond back.

"Mhm." Lexa answers with a grin.

***

Dinner was over and we all go back home. When Lexa and I get up to her room she takes off the vest she was wearing and unbuttons the flannel. I walk over and run my hands over her toned stomach. I bring my hands to her back while keeping in touch with the smooth toned skin.

"Woah..." Lexa says looking down at me, kinda shocked from the sudden motion. "Wow your hands are cold Clarke." She says while wrapping her arms around me then she lets go again. I give her a confused look.

"Maybe you should go ask your crush to warm them." She says with a smirk. I push her back a little but she stays in the same place cause she is stronger beer than I am. She laughs and lift me up so that my legs are wrapped around her waist.

"I'm happy for Luna. I know that it is hard to have to hide a relationship and I just- I knew that Raven wouldn't take that much more of that." I say and Lexa nods.

"Can we not talk about my sister when I'm about to kiss you." Lexa ask while she leans her back against a wall. My hands are on her neck and I cup her face. I lean in to kiss her and start to tease her. She leans in to try and catch my lips and I pull back. I go in for the kiss but dodge her mouth at the last second. I wrap my arms around her neck and pull our faces in close. I continue to tease her. Her eyes are closed and her mouth is slightly open.

"Why won't you kiss me Lex?" I ask with and evil grin. She smirks. She goes in for a kiss and I'm about to kiss her when she dodged my kiss and goes straight down to my neck. She softly kisses my neck. After 3 minutes of this she stops and sets me down again.

"That's it. That's all you get." Lexa says and she gets her cloths and goes I tot he bathroom. I hear the shower start. Rude.

I get changed in one of her hoodies with short shorts. It looks like I'm not wearing any bottoms which is perfect. I lay on the bed scrolling through insta.

steal.u.gurl.lun

Mine❤️🙏🏻
45 likes
Tagged: LittlebirdReyes

O._.Blake- YASSSS MY OTP

LittlebirdReyes- @O._.Blake no no just cause we cute doesn't mean that our otp isnt #clexa

Mama.Monty- that's an actual hashtag?

steal.u.gurl.lun- @Mama.Monty, keep up and spend more time here then on your MySpace

Mama.Monty- @steal.u.gurl.luna ... I ... i dont have a MySpace...

O._.Blake-@Mama.Monty sure.

I laugh. At that Lexa walks in the room and jumps on the bed. She puts her hand on my thigh and gently rubs my leg up and down. I put my phone down and cuddle into her.

"I love you Clarke."

"I love you Lexa."

With that we fall asleep.

***

"LEXA! LEXA WE HAVE TO GO! NOW." Luna says screaming as she runs into Lexa's room. She throws Lexa a shirt and grabs my hand urging me through the door.

"What! What is wrong!" Lexa asks while getting in the Jeep with Luna and raven in the back.

"Hospital now!" Luna yells at Lexa and I see her heart stop. Her parents car wasn't in the drive way.

She nods and rushes to the hospital. We all run after Lexa who is speeding ahead of us over to the waiting area. We see her mom and Henry. Lexa runs up to them.

"What is wrong?!" Lexa asks her parents then looks at the doctor that is in front of them.

"I'm assuming you are Lexa. Now that you are here I will begin." The doctor says. I stand next to Lexa and I see the fear on her eyes.

"There was an accident on the road. The tire blew out and the car flipped. After it was flipped it was hit by a truck that didn't stop in time." The doctor pauses and looks at Lexa.

"Aden..." Lexa whispers. The doctor nods.

Lexa's POV.

Aden... Aden... I wasn't there to protect him.

Aden...

"Now he is in surgery right now to help-" the doctor continues but I can't hear anything. I can't see anything. My whole world stops. I feel my mom touch my shoulder and bring me to a chair. I don't sit in the chair. I walk over a wall and punch it hard. I continues punching till my hand is numb. Even then I continue punching. I feel Clarke pulling me back and then two stronger arms pulling me back. I struggle to get out of them but I can't.

After fighting for 2 more minutes everything goes black.

Aden...

Hi, don't hate me...

I was too lazy to proof read so if it is bad I'm sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9M 522K 70
Quand Romane arrive dans sa nouvelle école après quelques années passées en Australie, son talent pour le foot ne tarde pas à la faire remarquer. Ain...
4.3K 140 31
Anastasia Clayn, fille d'un ancien chef de cartel. C'est elle qui le dirige aujourd'hui. Non pas par choix, mais son père en a décidé autrement. Mêm...
176K 4K 57
Tout aller bien jusqu'à ce que ... je déménage et que nos chemins se croisent . Entre l'amour et la jalousie il n'y a que un pas . L'histoire se fini...
14.2M 810K 76
Correction 44/76 Laylou vient de déménager dans une nouvelle ville quand elle sauve in extremis une petite fille qui manque de se faire renverser par...