Pastel Roses - BanG Dream (Ro...

By JAM1911

(Y/N) and his best friend Alisa are the newest part-timers at Live House CiRCLE. What will happen as they hel... More

Prologue: CiRCLE
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: Roses
Chapter 3: Pastels
Chapter 4: The Last 2 Bands
Chapter 5: Devotion
Chapter 6: Running into Pastels
Chapter 7: Running into Roses
Chapter 8: Preparations
Chapter 9: Joint Live
Chapter 10: Celebration
Chapter 11: NFO
Chapter 12: A Date?!
Chapter 13: Explanations
Chapter 14: Another Date?!
Chapter 15: A Cat Cafe
Chapter 16: Baked Goods
Chapter 17: Just a Day
Chapter 18: Tears in the Rain
AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'M SORRY (Important)
AUTHOR'S NOTE: SOME GOOD NEWS
Chapter 19: Be Confident
Chapter 20: Pastel Meet and Greet
Chapter 21: A Boppin' Date!
Q&A: Questions
Chapter 22: Bushido!
Q&A: Answers
Chapter 23: The Little Necromancer
Chapter 24: Best Friend Time
Chapter 25: Roses and Pastels on the Beach
Chapter 26: Can you go on a date with me too?
Chapter 27: Devoted
AUTHOR'S NOTE: END OR EXTEND?
AUTHOR'S NOTE: ON ALISA (THE BEST FRIEND)
Chapter 28: More Time
Chapter 29: Wedding Photo Shoot
AUTHOR'S NOTE: THANKS FOR 10K READS!
Chapter 30: Past Memories
Chapter 31: A Misunderstanding
Chapter 32: Green-Eyed Guitarist
Chapter 33: Vibrant Times
AUTHOR'S NOTE: ANY CRITICISMS?
Chapter 35: Meeting the Little Sister
Chapter 36: Little Sister with Pastels
Chapter 37: Little Sister with Roses
AUTHOR'S NOTE: VOTE FOR 3 GIRLS (CLOSED)
AUTHOR'S NOTE: 15K READS AND TIEBREAKER
Chapter 38: Range Day
Chapter 39: A Little Performance
Chapter 40: Tears of the Lost
Chapter 41: The Modest Idol
Chapter 42: A School Play
Chapter 43: Gazing at Stars
AUTHOR'S NOTE: A LITTLE SURVEY (DONE)
Chapter 44: Walking Around
Chapter 45: Walking Around Part 2
Chapter 46: Our Path of Ringing:Birth's Anthem
AUTHOR'S NOTE: THANK YOU FOR 20K READS!
Chapter 47: Times End
Q&A II: Questions (EDIT)
Chapter 48: The Walls Crumble
Q&A II: Answers
Chapter 49: Blazing Redemption
Chapter 50: Perfected Imperfections
Chapter 51: Always Gloomy with Searching Colors
Chapter 52: Unscripted Encounter
Chapter 53: Lost Cries
Chapter 54: Umbrella of Embracing Realizations
Chapter 55: Cries of Increasing Silence
Chapter 56: Illusive Ringing, Blooming Crimson
Chapter 57: Once More Luminous
Chapter 58: Neo-Aspect

Chapter 34: Just Another Day

779 26 15
By JAM1911

It's early in the morning on a Saturday and I'm out walking (D/N). The little guy is walking in front of me with his nose to the ground sniffing around. It's really adorable to look at and brings a smile to my face.

After walking (D/N) for a few more minutes we went back home. I wipe the dust and dirt from (D/N)'s mouth before we enter the house. (D/N) drinks some water before curling up into a ball and resting in his doggy bed. I enter the kitchen and see that Jeanne is up and cooking breakfast.

"Need any help?" I ask her before drinking some water from the fridge.

"Sure. Get started on the eggs." Jeanne tells me as she points to the eggs. 

I put the water bottle back in the fridge and head to the eggs. I take a frying pan and start on the eggs.

"Are you doing anything today?" Jeanne asks me while cooking.

"Yeah." I reply.

"With Alisa-nee-chan?"

"No, I have to help out some friends."

"Really?" Jeanne asks.

"Yes." I nod.

"With what?" Jeanne tilts her head.

"English."

"You have to help them with their English?" Jeanne says while checking the rice.

"Uh-huh." I nod.

--------------------

4 hours later

I'm at Hazawa Coffee helping Afterglow study. They have an English test coming up and Himari asked me to help her study and it ended up with me helping Afterglow. Himari was the one who had the most difficulty so I had to put more focus on helping her.

"And that's how you do it. Any questions?" I say after explaining an English topic.

"Yes! What's the difference with... whose and who's with an apostrophe?" Himari asks.

"'Whose' is a possessive word, asking who owns something. 'Who's' with an apostrophe is a contraction of 'who is' or 'who has'." I explain while writing it down.

"Okay." Himari nods.

"Anyone else?" I ask.

"How about, Its and It's with an apostrophe?" Tomoe asks.

"'Its' is a possessive word, meaning something belongs to it. 'It's' with an apostrophe is a contraction of 'it is' or 'it has'." I explain while writing it down again.

"Got it." Tomoe says.

"It's already lunch time, why don't we take a beak?" Tsugumi suggests while looking at the clock.

"You're right Tsugumi." Tomoe says as she checks the clock.

"Let's have lunch then." I say as I stand up.

"Where are you going (Y/N)-san?" Ran asks me.

"I'm going to buy some something from Yamabuki Bakery." I say.

"Oh, if you're going to Yamabuki, can you go buy some bread for the adorable Moca-chan." Moca says.

"Sure, what do you want? Anyone else?" I ask.

Moca (mostly) and the others list down somethings they want from Yamabuki Bakery. With that, I take the list and head to Yamabuki Bakery.

"Welcome. Oh, (Y/N). Hello." I'm greeted by Saaya when I enter.

"Hello Saaya. I'm here to buy somethings." I tell Saaya as I go about getting what I want and what the others wanted. Then I head to the counter to pay.

"That's a lot (Y/N)." Saaya says as she counts the items and puts them into a bag.

"Most of this is for Afterglow. I'm helping them study for their English test." I explain.

"Really? Maybe you can Poppin'Party with our English too." Saaya says as she shows me the total amount to pay.

"I think I can." I say as I pay the amount and get the change.

"Alright then. Thank you for your business!" Saaya says with a smile.

"Thanks." I say as I take the two bags.

I exit the bakery and head back to Hazawa Coffee. We have our lunch then continue studying afterwards. By 2 pm we were done studying, Afterglow decided to go hangout while I went out by myself.

--------------------

20 minutes later

"(Y/N)-kun!" I turn around and see Kaoru with the rest of Hello, Happy World.

"Hello Kaoru." I greet Kaoru.

"How are you faring young knight?" Kaoru asks me.

"I'm doing good. I just finished helping Afterglow study for their English test." I tell Kaoru.

"That's right, you're from America, so you're bound to be good with English (Y/N)!" Kokoro says.

"I'm no expert but I think I'm good at it." I say.

"Do you think you can help me with English as well (Y/N)-kun?" Hagumi asks.

"I think I can." I tell Hagumi.

"Then I'll be asking you for help." Hagumi says.

"Anyways, what are you all up to?" I ask, noticing that they have their instruments with them.

"We're actually on our way to perform for some kids at a kindergarten." Misaki explains.

"Hello, Happy World is quite popular with children." Kanon adds.

"I think I can see why." I say.

"I know! (Y/N), why don't you come with us and help?" Kokoro suddenly says.

"Help how?" I ask.

"We plan on reading some story books for the children and you can read them, here." Kokoro says and hands me some story books.

"Kokoro, I'll be honest here. I'm not good with Children." I tell Kokoro.

"Why not?" Kokoro tilts her head.

"Let's just say it has something to do with my OC behavior." I say.

"But it'll be fun!" Kokoro exclaims.

"It'll be stressful for me." I say.

"Awww..." Kokoro says sadly. Then I feel someone place their hand on my shoulder.

"Excuse us young man, may we talk to you?" A lady wearing a black suit with other similarly dressed ladies says.

"Okay..." I say cautiously.

"Follow us please." The lady in black says and I follow her.

They lead me a fair distance away then turn to me. To say I'm intimidated would be an understatement.

"We would like to ask you to please reconsider and agree with Kokoro-sama's request." The lady in black says.

"May I ask why?" I ask nervously.

"Our duty is to ensure Kokoro-sama's safety and happiness. Your rejection of her idea is making her sad and we cannot allow that." The lady in black tells me. "So we ask that you please reconsider."

I think about it for a moment and weigh my options. Misaki did warn me that the suits are liable to persuade me if I say no to Kokoro, and on the other hand telling stories to kids should be simple. I'd rather not be on the suits' radar.

"Fine. I'll reconsider." I tell the lady in black.

"Thank you (L/N)-san." The lady in black says.

"Wait, how do you know my name?" I ask.

"You work at CiRCLE and are friends with Okusawa-sama, therefore we profiled you." The lady in black says.

"I get it now." I say. "I'm guessing you also profiled Alisa?"

"Yes." The lady in black says. "You should return and tell Kokoro-sama that you agree with her idea."

"Alright." I say then turn around and return to Hello, Happy World.

"Kokoro. I'll do it. *sigh* I'll read for the kids." I tell Kokoro.

"Really? Yay! That's great! Let's get going then!" Kokoro exclaims then starts walking.

"Right!" Kaoru and Hagumi say as they follow Kokoro.

"Are you alright (Y/N)-san?" Misaki asks me as we follow.

"Yeah. I'm alright." I reply.

"What did the suits do?" Kanon asks me.

"They told me to reconsider and I'd rather not be on their radar so I reconsidered." I say.

"Sorry you had to deal with that." Misaki says.

"It's alright." I say.

We reach the kindergarten and I help Hello, Happy set up. Immediately afterwards, Hello, Happy starts performing for the kids and all the kids seemed to like it. Then it was my turn.

"Alright everyone! (Y/N) is going to read you all some stories!" Kokoro announces then I enter on the stage with a chair and a stack of children's story books.

"Hello everyone, as Kokoro said I'm (Y/N) and I'm going to be reading you some stories. Is that okay?" I say on the microphone.

"YES!" The kids say along with Kokoro.

"Alright. How about we start with this one." I pick up a book and start reading it to them.

I read a total of 4 stories before it was time for us to end. I tried my best to be entertaining for the kids and I don't think it worked very well, but the kids seemed to be listening. After cleaning up the kids were sad to see Hello, Happy go, but they promised to come back again someday.

"We bought smiles to the kids today. Thanks for helping out (Y/N)." Kokoro says.

"It was alright. It was a bit fun honestly." I say.

"Maybe you can help out next time!" Kokoro exclaims.

"We'll see." I say.

I continue chatting with Hello, Happy until we part ways and head home.

--------------------

Author's Notes

Looks like another day, another chapter.

Next chapter Jeanne is going to see her Onii-chan at CiRCLE, and the question for you is who do you want to see Jeanne run into first?

Pastel Palettes?

Roselia?

 or Both?

If you have any ideas for scenarios or how the bands are going to interact with Jeanne, please don't be afraid to make a suggestion.

Also, do I seem to be putting out these chapters too fast?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 228 22
[This is a birthday present from my good friend, SoupSlicker] "I know I don't usually ask for much, but... it would mean the world to me if you let m...
4.2K 70 21
Another crazy Idea from me........But I want it.... (Y/N)(L/N) is a person who love a game, but his parents did not like the hobby he had. Until he p...
8.7K 294 23
[A book to celebrate my birthday] "Nothing is going to stop me from being there for you, old friend." (Y/N) (L/N) had two childhood friends; Hikawa S...
29.1K 455 45
James is just an average 2nd year high school boy from the US living in Japan. Deciding to take a chance and to hopefully make his life more interest...