โœ”๏ธŽ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š |...

By shaesen

โ What's your name? โž โ If I told you that, I would have to kill you sweetie โž ... More

๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š - ๐™ก๐™š๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ญ
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
things I need to say
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
EXTRACHAPTER ~ The Wedding
~ EXTRA CHAPTER ~

thirty one

17.5K 635 254
By shaesen

not on silent

Felix's Pov:
I stood in shock after i had heard all that from Joshua. How come i had never heard of this. I must of been such a stupid child. Joshua actually trained Yoongi. That was the main bit i was shocked at.
"So after all this time, Yoongi thought i was the guy who trained him." I asked Josh.

"Yeah, he still does, he doesn't even know who I am. I stole some of his files though earlier when i had the chance." Everyone else was still just standing there still looking in shock, they had too much information to process today, I felt sorry for them.

"What kind of files?"

"You'll see when we find a place to stay." Joshua said.
"Okay, thanks Josh."

"Lets all meet up later, I think we all need a small break." I stated, and everyone seemed to agree with me.

I was walking down the street past all the houses and was walking towards the park, for some reason. I sat down on a rather large wooden bench and just smiled at the children playing on the playground in front of me. A girl sat down next to me, and she seemed a bit depressed, she wasn't crying but she had clearly been stressed or upset about something in the past.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She said keeping her head forward not daring to look at me.

I looked again at her face and something looked very familiar about her, but I couldn't place it.
"What's your name?" I asked trying to make conversation.

"Why should I tell you that?"

"Sorry, I was just trying to make conversation."

She sighed,
"My name is Soomin."

My eyes widened when she said that.
"Soomin?"

"Yeah, what about it."

"You're Y/n's friend, and Wonho's sister aren't you?" I was shocked that I had found Wonho's sister.

"Yeah, please don't mention either of their names again." She sighed as she was trying to hold herself together.

"It's better to talk about these things Soomin, why don't you want me to say either of their names."

She looked at me as a tear rolled down her cheek.
"Where is my brother then? Answer me that."

I thought back to the day of the explosion and remembered the amount of damage it did. He must be under that rubble, dead. I sighed thinking about it, but at the end of the day it was his own fault.

"I'm not sure." I sighed I couldn't say he was dead.

"That's what everyone tells me, and then Y/n didn't bother ringing or even texting me to ask if I was okay, even Jooheon, Shownu and I.M didn't." She was holding back more tears now. I felt a bit sorry for her. Imagine loosing your brother. That must be hard and painful.

I just sat on the bench not daring to say another word to her in case she broke down. I guess she didn't realise we were also all going through things right now.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, so I looked at it.

Y/n: Felix.. are you okay?

My heart had a tiny heart attack when I read them 4 words. She had just text me. What was I meant to say? Should I answer?

Y/n's pov:
I was getting bored waiting around this large house. I wanted to get out of here but all the doors were locked. I was still worrying about Felix. It had been 3 hours since I text him. I sighed and sat back down in the kitchen.

I heard a door open, and I quickly looked around to see who it could be. A shadow walked round the corner and then stood in front of me. Jimin was back.

"Where is Yoongi?" I asked him.

"He is still out, I am here to tell you he will be back later, and that you can do whatever you want for a bit. I'm going somewhere else for a bit, so be good."

I nodded and sighed. It was getting late and he still hadn't got back yet. I was in the living room watching tv. I wonder what he is doing. I hope Felix is alright. A door slammed out front, which frightened me. Was that him? I stood up and made my way near the front door. I see a drunk Yoongi trying to make his way over to me. oh great.

"Why are you drunk Yoongi?"
I don't know why I expected a response from him that was normal.

"Why are you still over there?" He asked as he tried to walk forward.

I grabbed his arm to support him and I helped him up the stairs,
"You need to sleep." I said.
He nodded cutely.

I took him into the bedroom and put him on the bed. I tried to put the covers over him when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto the bed as well.
"Let go of me Yoongi and just go to sleep."

"Why can't we sleep together." He innocently smiled as he rolled me over as he lay on top of me snuggling into my body.

I sighed.
My phone suddenly pinged loudly.
Shoot.

With my other hand I pulled out my phone and glanced at the screen.
Suddenly my phone was snatched out of my hand and was now in Yoongi's.

"Felix?" He asked confused.

He suddenly got back off the bed and held the phone near his eyes as he kept reading the text Felix must of sent me.

"Why? Why has Felix texted you?" He asked with more anger in his voice.

"And why has he text you this!?" He asked.
He still seemed drunk so he didn't tell me what Felix had said. He grabbed his glass on his bedside table and turned to look at me. My eyes widened.

I was standing right by the wall now. His glass came hurling at me as I closed my eyes and held my hands over my face. I heard the smash of the glass right next to me. I felt a bit of pain all over but mainly on my hands and a hit on my face.

I slowly looked back up and saw Yoongi looking angry and upset.
"Your getting married to Me! Not that other guy. So forget about him." He said as he walked over to me. He could clearly see I was bleeding.

I didn't say anything and I just looked down.

"You're mine, even before this marriage, because you can't do anything to stop it."

I shoved past him and headed for the door.
"Get to bed." I said as I opened the door and closed it behind me. I was going to sleep in the spare room. He still had my phone, so I couldn't see what Felix had put. I really wanted to text him back to ask him to get me out of here. I need to clear up my cuts and see how bad it was but I couldn't be bothered tonight I was too tired, I'm sure I had wiped off the worst of it.

Tomorrow was another day though, maybe I could try and escape when Yoongi is out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 246 24
2 boys from a kpop's biggest boyband "Straykids" fell in love but was too scared to confess to eachother so their friends decided to help them (or so...
86.8K 2.4K 24
disclaimer: discontinued! and also written poorly because I just started writing at the time so be warned of how bad it is ๐Ÿ’€ read at your own risk b...
13.1K 457 12
His escape turned out to be another way into pain. One that was even worse... โ€ข โ€šWhy are you running away from me?' Minho asked, he didn't respond...
105K 2.9K 59
"I dare you to kiss Joshua" Kim Mingyu said out of nowhere and i frowned at his dare, like what the heck "No way i am not doing that" i just said to...