A Bubble Of Happiness {COMPLE...

By Cuteminger

The day when Akshita singhaniya walked through the gates of her college, 4 years after her small world was cr... More

A Bubble Of Happiness
character INTRO
ohh shit the lights are ON!!!
Those mysterious black eyes...
You can call me Abhi, and I will call you battery
Singhaniya's
The Singhaniya Men
Not the one who is best
Notanki Sala
Close Or Far
the fight, the corridor and the practical lab
the unknown summer
the unknown summer- 2
Thoughts
The visitor
14. party or confrontations.
the tale of friendship to love
Answers to the Questions
The departures!!!
when departures end and arrivals began
Adjusting, discovering new surrounding
Anything and Everything
Routines and New comers
He Returns
The Talk
warnings and doubts
Phone calls
Black out
Parents Arrival
The Pre-Event
Opening Chapters part 1
Opening Chapter Part 2
Implanting Doubts
Tying the knots
Reasons
The Question
Did he Propose?
Tackling Situations - 1
Tackling situations -2
Getting Approvals
The over night stay
Breakfast
Preparations and Conversations!
The anniversary party
Surprises and Girl's night out
Home
Returns, Gatherings and surprises
The Date
The Holi
Years later
Epilogue: THE WEDDING
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
A little something
A small request
Updates on new stories

The Dinner

1.3K 94 9
By Cuteminger

"If you all are done talking, than the dinner is ready lets have our dinner." Purnima announced as she walked in the leaving room. She than turned towards Akshi and asked,

"Akshi mind helping us in the kitchen a bit?" being the current hot topic and with the persistent glances that she was getting from Abhi, for Akshi this was the perfect escape. Standing up quickly she sauntered towards the kitchen as Purnima once again asked Trisha to make sure that within 10 minutes everyone would be in the dining area.

"You go and set the table, I will bring in the food." Purnima said and walked off to the kitchen, as Akshi walked towards the huge dinning table. The long and huge table that had a capacity to accommodate almost 15 people was stretched out in a corridor like area right outside the kitchen and after entering into a room which was made by breaking down the walls of two rooms.

Akshi picked up the plates from the table where they kept the crockery one by one. She was about to walk back to pick up the bowls when she saw preeti walking towards her with the bowls.

She smiled at her and said, "I was about to get them."

"Yep, I know, but Mom and chachi hardly let me work in the kitchen, I can bet soon Sonika babhi would be out as well." Preeti said as she set the bowls beside the plates that Akshi had laid infront of each chair on the table.

"They threw me out as well." Sonika complained, which only made the later laugh. "You guys are lucky that mom and badi maa are letting you off the hook, when I was here I would have to help them out everytime. At that time I used to think once my sister inlaws would be here I wouldn't have to work, but here I am still working." Akshi teased as her sister in laws gaped at her.

"So we are making you work?" Preeti narrowed her eyes at her as she walked towards her and began to tickle her.

"Wait till you are married off to Abhi," Sonika said as she placed the forks and spoon. "I am not at all worried about that, Abhi's mom is sweet, we have actually hit it off very well." Akshi said in spur of a moment and once she realized what she said she looked at the two ladies who stood there looking at her.

"What?" she asked, trying to ignore their questioning gaze, as she took out the tissue papers, wine glass and the glasses of water.

"You met them at their place in pune? When?", Preeti asked, her voice quite serious.

"Bhabhi, why is there any problem?" it worried Akshi that what could possibly be wrong with that. Their meet was something she had never thought would be with her future in laws and she was happy to know that it had ended up preety well.

"No, there isn't any problem, but how was it, did they like you back than..." Preeti asked again as she made her way towards her.

"Yeah, we had pretty much gelled up immediately. I was preety nervous in the beginning and trust me Sonika bhabhi your words didn't comfort as well, in fact that day it was his parents anniversary."Akshi pushed back her hair behind her ear the way she always did when she had to narrate something which had been quite happening for her.

"And that stupid Abhi he didn't even tell me about it, when I went there I came to know. And when his parents came to know that he kept that from me they scolded him instead, his mom and dad welcomed me quite warmly, it was because of them and Aishwarya di that my decision to back became more firm." Akshi said as she smiled at preeti trying to answer all her worries.

"Akshi, I am really happy for what all is going in your life now child, but please don't get me wrong, from what I see this is going to be a long engagement, I want you to take baby step, undertsand things learn them and then react, cut my words if I am wrong Bhabhi,"

"You are right Preeti, and I am sure our Akshi is as well mature enough to know that... but more than anything I want to tell you is that, Akshi no matter what always talk our what ever is there in your mind," Sonika said as she looked at preeti as if to ask her views on it. The later nodded her head and added,

"Bhabhi is right, Abhi is the person because of whom all the new relations in the family are going to be connected, no matter what it shouldn't be in your relation, that how would I talk to him about this... you should make sure that just a look at you he should understand what is it that's going on with you, and you must know as well. That's understanding which develops over the years," Preeti patted her cheeks and said,

"But you guys are way mature than anyone I have ever seen."

"And I leave my girlfriend for a few minutes and her family begins to harass her... not done Preeti Bhabhi, this girl here is tied to me for life now, you can't have any of your brothers behind her." Abhi's voice bounced around the room as he came and stood behind Akshi, with his hand lightly rested on her waist.

It made her feel a bit uncomfortable being close to him infornt of her elders, though it was just her sister in laws still it felt weird.

"Don't worry Abhishkh you can have your Akshi all to your self, we were just making sure that you do." Sonika said as the two laughed completely ignoring the squiring Akshi.

"well if you really want to do so, than you will have to help me as well." Abhi said as the two ladies raised their eyebrows at him as their eyes moved form each other to Akshi and back to him.

"I can very well see that my girl is upset with me..."

"Is that so?" Preeti asked Akshi , whose eyes were wide as saucers and shook her head negative.

"But she says no..." Sonika pointed out. " Oh, I know her she is, so it's a request to you beautiful ladies if she could sit beside me tonight for dinner, and if you could help me get permission to take her for a date tomorrow." As soon as Abhi said this Akshi tried to get away from his embrace and said,

"I can't, I have plans with others... Bhabhi its holi, and, and you know right I have to help you all in serving..." she than turned towards Abhi and began pushing him away as she said, "and you will have to ask bhai and bade papa and papa and chachu and yes ... dadu even dadu is there. So it won't be convenient so let's cancel the plan."

Sonika and Preeti kept on looking at the two love birds as Abhi turned to Akshi and said, "but I can ask them its not a problem and our bhabhi's can ask your bhai right Bhabhi?"

"No they cant, Abhi stop it, go outside and come when everyone is coming." Akshi tried to push him out but failed as he was way stronger than she was.

"First promsie you will sit beside me and as well come on a date with me." He asked to which Akshi replied with a huffed we'll see and pushed him outside. As he walked away she stood their looking at his retreating figure. The way he was behaving was quite exhausting; she could hardly take any more surprises.

The loud giggles of her sister in laws brought her out of her revive. She turned towards them and said, "Please don't say a word about this to anyone." As she began to set the rest of the table, while the two pretended to zip their lips and laughed at the new adorable couple, their doubts and worries flying out of the window.

Abhi loved Akshi, that was never to be questioned, but more than that he valued her, her family and so did Akshi. Just what a real couple should feel towards each other and their family.

Later on when the food was served and everyone walked into the dinning room, abhi again and again called out to either, Sonika, Preeti or Akshi. Though Akshi tried to ignore him, Sonika decided to bring him out of his misery and called out Akshi, "Akshi you go and sit beside Abhi, I will serve the rest."

Though Akshi seemed a bit reluctant to just go ahead and sit with him infront of everyone Sonika tried to push her to do so. When kaveri saw this she smiled and called out Akshi and said, "Akshi beta go and sit beside Abhi, he has come here for the first time and I am sure he would be more comfortable with you around than anyone of us."

Relieved that it was her dadi who had asked her to so she went and sat beside Abhi, who was smiling as if he had won the world. When Sid walked downstairs into the dinning room he scowled at the arrangement when Sonika stopped him from saying anything. Reluctantly he sat back in his place.

It felt weird to find the seat beside him taken by someone else, it usually used to be Akshi who would sit beside him on the dinning table, while now she sat far away form him, her attention completely on someone else. He felt jealous of Abhi, who kept on whispering something in Akshi's ears as she blushed and served his plate.

But what shocked everyone except Akshi and kartik was, once she was done Abhi took hold of the same sabji and served her as well. It had always been his thing to let her serve him and than he would serve her as well. And the days when she wouldn't let him, he would feed her with his own hands and made sure that she was fed, just the way she made sure that he was.

Arpita and Arvind couldn't take their eyes off the young couple, though they were at a tender age, there was something about their relation that was special in their own way.

Soon the dinner began with everyone chatting around; planning what was it that they would be doing tomorrow. From the other side of the room Sonika cleared her throat and said,

"umm Uncle, Aunty why don't you all as well come for holi here?" the Rajput family agreed readily. Taking this as an opportunity Sonika pointed out Abhi to ask them about the date as well.

With a deep breath, Abhi shifted his hand under the table and took hold of Akshi's left hand and cleared his throat and said, " uncle, dadu and bhai, when I had came here from pune I had promised Akshi a few things among which one was that I would take her on a date and let her show me around. Now if its okay and if we have your permission can I take her out for a date... tomorrow?"

The whole room was in a complete silence for a whole while as everyone looked at Abhi and than at Vishmbhar letting him be the decision maker.

Vishambhar looked at his wife and with a serious voice said, " The holika dhayan is to begin at 7 pm I want my daughter back home before that. If not than you can forget it."

"I promise I will get her back before that." Abhi said in a very excited voice, which soon died down as he heard yet another sharp voice from right beside him.

"But I have a condition." Akshi said, as she narrowed her eyes at kartik, who looked at her and asked, "What...?"

"You and You," she pointed towards him and than at Abhi and than continues, "will not talk to each other right after dinner till we are back from our so called date... and if you cant do that, Abhi you can find yourself another date."

"Akshi... that's not right." Her mom scolded her, while the rest of the table laughed and the two said male sat there as that of kids sent on detention.

"Well mom you don't know their history." Akshi said as she continued to devour her dinner while the rest of the table kept on looking at her curiously.

"Akshita Singhaniya, spill it out now!" She heard Ankit yelling out to her from the other corner of the table as the others nodded her head vigorously.

"Ohh, this is going to be really interesting," Nevi and her group said, as for the rest of the dinner Akshita narrated her sorry story of the numerous spoiled dates courtesy to her lovely cousin.

A/N

Hii people, how is Monsoon doing with you all?

My college has ultimately started, and today was just the second day, yet the worst is, when I leave my home all decked up decently for college, the weather has to remind me that its monsoon. and this isnt restricted for this year... every single years its the same old story.

well we cant really help the weather, but we can surely discuss this cute little couple. so getting back to them,I was editing the last chapter of this story, and its seems almost 4 more chapters are there to go, and these two seem to be so cute at the end, I wish I would find some Abhi for myself.

How many of you do wish as well?

Also any k-drama lover out here, do let me know!!

Happy reading

Yadni Bagwe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 2.3K 29
Abhimanyu Singh Rajvanshi Ruthless and formidable in the eyes of the world, Abhimanyu Singh Rajvanshi is a force to be reckoned with. Born into privi...
19.5K 1.4K 21
Four life's four people.... Two dead but other two's life used to revolve around them . What will happen when they will get to know how the one's who...
42.5K 2.3K 34
I love you, Alara! My love for you knows no bounds-I would sacrifice everything for you!! ...
1.6M 70.4K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...