My Green Eyed Drummer

By HeDa_WaHeDa

Clarke is new to the Miami Beach side. She meets a drummer that will change her world forever. Years of love... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chaper 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapert 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
66 Chapter
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
103
Chapter 104
chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127

Chapter 26

5K 141 112
By HeDa_WaHeDa

Lexa and I are at her house. It's 4:37 pm we have about an hour and a half till the fight. We are in her garage and she is lightly hitting a punching bag. "You don't have to come. I know you don't like fights." Lexa says still lightly punching the bag.

"Lex- I would never leave you." I get up for the chair I was watching her from and walk over to her and the bag. I place myself between her and the bag and she stops punching. She has a thin layer of sweat on her. She is in a sports bra that shows off her abs perfectly. I'm not kidding. Perfectly. And running shorts. Her hair is still down but I know she will put it up before her fight.

I inch closer to her. "Lex. I don't want to see you hurt, that's true. Buttttt, I will be there to support you. Always." At the end of that sentence I place my hand lightly on her abdomen. She tenses at the touch making her abs far more noticeable. I blush at the action I just pulled.

Lexa puts her hands on my waist which sends shivers all over me. I am wearing a black crop top that Raven forced me to wear saying it would, quote end quote, lift Lexa's spirits. I feel her hand in my bare skin as she pulls me closer to her. Our faces are terribly close if caught. Or at least caught by my mom.

"Thank you Clarke. For being... you." She whispers our noses touching. I can feel her hot breath as our lips lightly touch. As soon as our lips meet someone bursts through the door and I jump away.

"Le- Were you two... Kis-" Luna was cut off my Lexa throwing tape at her. Luna catches it. "YOU WERE! RAVEN IS GOING TO HATE THAT SHE STAYED IN THE CAR!!"

I am blushing so hard. I still have the sweet taste of the woods on my lips. I grab Lexa's letterman jacket as we walk out to Ravens car. Luna gets in the front and Lexa and I get in the back.

"Rav they were making out you missed it." Luna says to Raven as soon as we get in the car.

"We were not!" I say defending us. We weren't making out. It was just a stupid kiss. Right?

Raven gasps and smacks Luna. "Ouch! What I didn't do anything!!" Luna says.

"Exactly you didn't get a picture or video or anything idiot!" Raven yells at Luna.

"Guys can we talk about this later. I have a fight to win." Lexa says. It clear that she is nervous. I'm nervous. I don't want Lexa hurt. It would kill me.

Her leg is bouncing up and down and I put my hand on her leg. She takes it and looks out the window. I am scared that she doesn't think she can do this. And if she doubts herself she could lose.

We pull up to the lake and all get out. There are cars everywhere. "Why are there so many cars?" I ask.

"I. Don't. Know." Raven says. She links arms with me "lets go to the fighting pit."

"Hold on." I say and then go over to Lexa and hug her. She hugs back. I look her in the eyes and she kisses my nose. Both Luna and Raven know this isn't a time to joke around. They let us be. "You got this. I believe in you." I smile and she smiles. That's better. I turn and walk away with Raven.

Lexa's POV (I know, I know. Finally right?)

I watch Raven and Clarke walk away then turn to Luna. She is like my sister. We train together, fight together, drum together. Nothing could take us away from eachother.

She takes my hand and starts taping it. "Ok you know you have a deadly upper cut and quick jabs. Remember you know how to fight he doesn't. Also you are quicker and smaller. With more muscle may I add. You can take him if you focus." She says while finishing wrapping my right hand. She moves to my left. "I means I know it will be hard to focus with a current cute blonde on the sidelines." She smirks.

I chuckle. "If I am losing badly..."

"You won't be." She assured.

"IF I am losing badly, get her out of there. I don't want her to see that." I say looking down.

"You have it bad for her don't you. I can see it in your eyes. You care." Luna says finishing wrapping my left hand.

"I do Lun. More than anything." I nod.
She just smiles.

I put my hair up.

"Knock em dead tiger." Luna says wrapping an arm around me as we walk to the fighting pit.

Back to Clarke's POV (sorry)

Raven and I make it to a small pit with sand in it and it is surrounded by people. Almost the whole school is here. I can see Finn on the other side of the pit with his football gang laughing about something. On one side of the pit is football players, cheerleaders, too cool for school, and jocks of all kind supporting Finn and on the other side. Lexa's side is marching band kids, band kids, nerds that definitely have a crush on my Lexa. I mean. Not mine. On Lexa. And other kids that have been bullied by Finn and his team. I find all of our friends. I sit next to Bellamy and Octavia.

"Hey princess. It's a bit cold out want my jacket?" Bellamy says starting to take off his jacket.

"Oh no, Bell it's fine I have Lexa's jacket." I say lifting up the letterman jacket I was holding in my arms, putting it on.

He frowns. "Ok princess. You ready for the fight?" He says and smiles. Million dollars right there. But. Not million that I would pay.

I look at the sand pit that has a wooden fence around it. "Honestly no. I don't want to see her hurt. I know she is going to be hurt." I say and tears start welling in my eyes. I look away and see Luna and Lexa walking up. They are smiling about something and... wait is Lexa blushing. Lincoln walks over to them and Luna comes to me as Lincoln brings Lexa over to the ring.

"She has it big time for you girl." Luna says as she passes to sit with Raven. I blush.

Lexa jumps in the ring bouncing on the balls of her feet in her corner talking to Lincoln. Finn jumps in his side taking his shirt of. Girls awe but honestly Lexa has him beat on the ab game.

"What is going on Finn? Why is the entire school here?" Lexa says Turing to him.

"Why? You don't want to embarrass yourself." Finn says in a cocky tone.

"No I just feel bad for your ego. It's going to hurt by the end of this." Lexa says smirking. That's my girl. Wait. Not my girl.

"Ok! First to KO loses." Finn says gritting his teeth. He doesn't have any tape on his hands.

"Easy enough." Lexa says shrugging. I get up and run to her corner. She turns and looks at me.

"Lexa I'm going to be right here." I lightly touch her face and she smiles.

"Quit it with your girlfriend and fight me COMMANDER!!" Finn says making fun of the word commander. Lexa clenches her jaw. She turns to him.

"What you jealous. Can't get yourself a cute, smart, kind girl like Clarke." She says smirking and Finn charges after her. He goes to swing and she moves out of the way easily having him trip and fall on his face. Everyone laughs. He gets angry. He stands up and the two start circling eachother. Finn lunges and Lexa knocks him in the gut. He clutched his stomach and Lexa knees him and backs away.

"KEEP ON HIM LEXA STOP TOYING WITH HIM." Lincoln yells next to me. Lexa just waves at him, telling him to shut up and let her have her fun. I smile a little at the gesture.

Finn gets up and punch's Lexa square in the face. She is a little disoriented and he takes that to his advantage punching her in the gut. She punches him in the side and he backs off, shaking his fist. I bet it hurt to punch those abs.

The side of Lexa's face is bleeding. They both circle up again. Lexa lunges first and gets hit in the side if the head with his fist knocking her on the floor. I stare at Finn. How could he hurt her like that. He says something to her then looks up and winks. I gasp. Lexa sees. She stands up and starts attacking. From what I see she punches him in the face then grabs his head and knees him in the face. She then tosses his head back in the air and punches it. He falls.

7 seconds later he stands up. Face covered in blood. He is right by me and turns and spits his blood on me. Lexa goes off. She grabs his neck and throws him back. She runs over and wipes his bloody spit off my face and I touch her bloody face. All I can get out is "Lex." Before Finn grabs her and throws her on the wood fence cutting her arm and torso. She gets up and tackles him. She is straddling him and punching him nonstop in the face. All of her energy is going into the punches. You can't see his face anymore it's just blood. He reaches up and she grabs him finger and bends it ways we know it doesn't bend. That's when I know he said something about her friends. She continues hitting his face and he is fighting to get he off. Then he goes limp. She doesn't stop. Lincoln and Luna hop the fence and drag her off of him. His friends jump in and try waking him up. She won. Easily.

***

Lexa and I are laying in her room. She is still in her fighting clothes on her bed. I am sitting up next to her cleaning her cuts and putting ice on her bruises.

"What did he say to make you go off like that Lex?" I ask while I lightly run my fingers through her hair.

"He said. Um. Well." Lexa starts but turns her head from me. I frown. Instead of running my fingers through her hair I ran them up and down her abdomen, dodging her bruises. She turns back. I don't stop. I think she is enjoying this as much as I am. "He said after he finished me he would fight you. Then he winked at you and everything when black."

I smile. "Now he won't come anywhere close to me. Thanks to you." I smile at Lexa. She smiles back. I lay down next to her keeping my hand on her abs. I lay my head on her shoulder.

"Hey. Do you want to talk about what happened in the garage?" She asked putting her hand on top of mine that in on her torso. "I don't want to force you into anything."

"Lexa. Do you think I would be laying in your bed with my hand on your deadly gorgeous abs if I didn't want to. Do you think I would stand on the side of a fence during a fight if I didn't like you. Do you think I would do this if I don't like you." With that I lean up and lightly kiss her. Her lips freeze for a moment then she kisses back. We kiss for 2 minutes and I back away.

"So you do like my abs." She says and smiles. I laugh and lay my head in her shoulder. "Hey Clarke."

"Yes Lex?"

"Will you go on a date with me."

"Of course."

(2025 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2M 810K 76
Correction 44/76 Laylou vient de dΓ©mΓ©nager dans une nouvelle ville quand elle sauve in extremis une petite fille qui manque de se faire renverser par...
199K 4.8K 143
Selem Aleykoum tous le monde j'espère que vous allez bien El Hamdoulilah donc dans cette chronique je vais vous raconter l'histoire de Hanaa moi qui...
5.9K 390 22
C'est l'histoire de fatma, 22 ans , qui est très peut sociable et vivais à Nice avec sa mère et son petit frère mais malheureusement elle perd sa mèr...
402K 18.1K 35
L'histoire de Malika. Une adolescente camerounaise qui a compris que le sexe n'est pas tout dans la vie et n'est pas toujours une bonne chose quand i...