Pastel Roses - BanG Dream (Ro...

By JAM1911

(Y/N) and his best friend Alisa are the newest part-timers at Live House CiRCLE. What will happen as they hel... More

Prologue: CiRCLE
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: Roses
Chapter 3: Pastels
Chapter 4: The Last 2 Bands
Chapter 5: Devotion
Chapter 6: Running into Pastels
Chapter 7: Running into Roses
Chapter 8: Preparations
Chapter 9: Joint Live
Chapter 10: Celebration
Chapter 11: NFO
Chapter 12: A Date?!
Chapter 13: Explanations
Chapter 14: Another Date?!
Chapter 15: A Cat Cafe
Chapter 16: Baked Goods
Chapter 17: Just a Day
Chapter 18: Tears in the Rain
AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'M SORRY (Important)
AUTHOR'S NOTE: SOME GOOD NEWS
Chapter 19: Be Confident
Chapter 20: Pastel Meet and Greet
Chapter 21: A Boppin' Date!
Q&A: Questions
Chapter 22: Bushido!
Q&A: Answers
Chapter 23: The Little Necromancer
Chapter 24: Best Friend Time
Chapter 25: Roses and Pastels on the Beach
Chapter 26: Can you go on a date with me too?
Chapter 27: Devoted
AUTHOR'S NOTE: END OR EXTEND?
AUTHOR'S NOTE: ON ALISA (THE BEST FRIEND)
Chapter 28: More Time
AUTHOR'S NOTE: THANKS FOR 10K READS!
Chapter 30: Past Memories
Chapter 31: A Misunderstanding
Chapter 32: Green-Eyed Guitarist
Chapter 33: Vibrant Times
Chapter 34: Just Another Day
AUTHOR'S NOTE: ANY CRITICISMS?
Chapter 35: Meeting the Little Sister
Chapter 36: Little Sister with Pastels
Chapter 37: Little Sister with Roses
AUTHOR'S NOTE: VOTE FOR 3 GIRLS (CLOSED)
AUTHOR'S NOTE: 15K READS AND TIEBREAKER
Chapter 38: Range Day
Chapter 39: A Little Performance
Chapter 40: Tears of the Lost
Chapter 41: The Modest Idol
Chapter 42: A School Play
Chapter 43: Gazing at Stars
AUTHOR'S NOTE: A LITTLE SURVEY (DONE)
Chapter 44: Walking Around
Chapter 45: Walking Around Part 2
Chapter 46: Our Path of Ringing:Birth's Anthem
AUTHOR'S NOTE: THANK YOU FOR 20K READS!
Chapter 47: Times End
Q&A II: Questions (EDIT)
Chapter 48: The Walls Crumble
Q&A II: Answers
Chapter 49: Blazing Redemption
Chapter 50: Perfected Imperfections
Chapter 51: Always Gloomy with Searching Colors
Chapter 52: Unscripted Encounter
Chapter 53: Lost Cries
Chapter 54: Umbrella of Embracing Realizations
Chapter 55: Cries of Increasing Silence
Chapter 56: Illusive Ringing, Blooming Crimson
Chapter 57: Once More Luminous
Chapter 58: Neo-Aspect

Chapter 29: Wedding Photo Shoot

1.1K 29 14
By JAM1911

"Let me get this straight. There's a wedding photo shoot where Eve is the bride, but the male model set to play the groom called in sick 2 days ago and you can't get a hold of another one and the shoot is on the day after tomorrow." I say. I can still feel the stares from Aya, Hina, Maya and especially from Chisato, who still has dull eyes. They've been staring at me and Eve this whole time.

"Correct." Takeba-san nods. She's the manager for Eve's modelling career.

"So Eve suggested me to play as the groom." I point to myself.

"Yes." Takeba-san nods again.

"Alright, I get it." I nod. "But I'm sorry, I don't think I'm the man for the job. I'm not even good looking enough to be in a photo shoot."

"That's not true (Y/N)-san! You are handsome!" Eve suddenly exclaims, making me blush.

"Uh... Thanks Eve. But I still don't think that I can be in a professional photo shoot." I say sadly.

"Hmm... (Y/N)-san." I turn to Takeba-san. "Could you sit still for a moment?"

"Hmm?" I sound out.

Takeba-san stands up and takes a comb from her purse then approaches me.

"Let fix you up a bit. I want to see how you look." Takeba-san says.

"I-I'm sorry, but I'm not comfortable with being touched." I say while leaning back a bit.

"Oh... I'm sorry." Takeba-san apologizes.

"Takeba-san." We both turn to Alisa standing up. "Allow me. I'll fix him up for you. He won't have a problem with me doing it."

"Alright then. Thank you Alisa-san." Takeba-san hands Alisa the comb and Alisa approaches me.

"Alright, stay still (Y/N)." Alisa says as she begins to fix my hair.

"Fine." I say in defeat.

Alisa finishes fixing my hair in at least 2 minutes.

"All done." Alisa says as she steps away and let's everyone look at me.

"You look quite good (Y/N)-san." Takeba-san says with a smile and Pastel Palettes nod in unison. "With some work, you'll do nicely in the photo shoot."

"He does! So you agree to (Y/N)-san being the groom Takeba-san?" Eve says excitedly.

"Yes, I agree Eve-san." Takeba-san replies and Eve has a big smile on her face. "His clear western appearance might even help attract attention."

"Wait! I didn't agree to it!" I yell.

"Eh? Why not (Y/N)-san?" Eve asks. Okay, the silence from the rest of Pastel Palettes is starting to unnerve me, especially Chisato's. She still hasn't calmed down.

"Well as I said, I think I don't look good enough and I'm not confident enough to do it. I heard it's as not easy as it looks" I say.

"As I said (Y/N)-san, your looks will do nicely and don't worry, it's only a photo shoot. While it's definitely not easy, you just need to follow instructions and you'll be fine. Also the pay will be worth your time, I assure you." Takeba-san explains.

"But..." I try to make a reason to disagree.

"Please (Y/N)-san!" Eve grabs hold of both my hands. "We don't any more time to look for someone else and this is my first time doing something like this, so having you be the groom would make me feel at ease."

I think about Eve's words for a moment. On one hand I think I'm not good enough for work like this. But on the other hand having me play the role of the groom will make Eve feel at ease. I look back to Eve... and she's giving me puppy dog eyes. Oh no. You know what, I'm not even gonna bother resisting anymore and just go with the flow. I mean, it's not gonna be that difficult, it's mostly posing for a good photo.

"Alright. I'll do it if it'll make you feel at ease Eve." I tell Eve.

"Yay! Thank you (Y/N)-san!" Eve exclaims before hugging me. I look around and see, Alisa smiling, Takeba-san with a look that says 'so that's how it is' and the rest of Pastel Palettes looking even more jealous. Eve eventually let's go of me.

"Are you girls okay? You've all been awfully quiet" I turn to the remainder of Pastel Palettes.

"Yes, we're fine."

"That's right."

"I agree."

"Yes, why would you think that something's wrong?"

Aya, Hina, Maya and Chisato say respectively with jealousy in their voice.

"Okay then..." I'm not gonna bother with this right now.

"Takeba-san, is it possible for me to come with and observe? I wanna see how a photo shoot works." Alisa asks Takeba-san.

"Hmm, I guess it would be fine, as long as you don't disturb the session." Takeba-san says.

"Great." Alisa says with a smile.

"Takeba-san, can Pastel Palettes come along as well?" Chisato asks. "We would like to observe as well."

"It would be alright." Takeba-san tells Chisato.

"Thank you." Chisato says as she, Aya, Hina and Maya look content at being able to come to the photo shoot.

So Alisa and Pastel Palettes are gonna watch me and Eve play as a groom and bride for the photo shoot. That's great... I just hope their jealous stares won't unnerve me during the photo shoot.

"So the photo shoot is this Saturday. Where is it taking place and what time do I need to be there?" I ask Takeba-san.

"Ah, yes. It's going to take place at a church in the city and we're going to need you to there at 8:00 am. I'll write it down for you." Takeba-san writes down the details on a sheet of paper and hands it to me.

"Alright then, I'll be there." I say.

--------------------

20 minutes later

Alisa and I are on our way home and are talking about the photo shoot.

"Isn't it exciting! You get to model with Eve in a photo shoot." Alisa says happily.

"I can't say that I'm not a bit excited." I tell Alisa.

"But the rest of Pastel Palettes were really jealous. They kept quiet most of the time and were staring at you and Eve." Alisa says.

"I know. It was unnerving. I was worried that Chisato might snap." I say.

"Oh yeah, I definitely felt that." Alisa says.

"I'll try talking to them after the photo shoot. I'm not going to wait for this to go south and to hell." I tell Alisa who hums in reply.

--------------------

Saturday

Alisa and I arrived at the church that Takeba-san pointed out on time. We're heading to the set to meet with Takeba-san and the head photographer.

"(Y/N)-san, Alisa-san, you're here." Takeba-san says. "This is Iori-san, the head photographer and a colleague of mine."

"Hey there, nice to meet ya! So you're the guy whose going to be the groom for Wakamiya-san?" Iori-san says.

"Yes." I nod.

"Well you're a handsome young man, so you'll do just fine." Iori-san nods. "You're a foreigner right? Where are you from?"

"I moved from the US." I answer.

"An American I see. Well, I'll be looking forward to working with you (Y/N)-san!" Iori-san holds out his hand with a friendly smile.

"Likewise." I nervously reply and shake his hand.

"No need to be so nervous buddy. Just follow our instructions and you'll be fine. Don't worry, we'll guide you, alright?" Iori-san says encouragingly.

"Sure." I nod.

"Where's Eve and the rest of Pastel Palettes?" Alisa asks.

"Eve-san is already at the dressing room getting ready while Pastel Palettes haven't arrived yet." Takeba-san says.

"Can I go see Eve?" Alisa says.

"Of course, I'm going to go see her now." Takeba-san tells Alisa before turning to me. "You should go get ready (Y/N)-san."

"Alright. Where do I go?" I ask.

"Hey! Over here!" Iori-san calls out to a staff member.

"Yes." The staff member says.

"Guide our groom here to the dressing room and get him ready." Takeba-san tells the staff member.

"Yes ma'am. Follow me please." The staff member says and I follow him as Alisa goes with Takeba-san to see Eve.

--------------------

50 minutes later

The stylists just finished fixing me up and now I'm looking at myself in the mirror. Not to sound full of myself, but I look good, those stylists did a good job. I fix my tuxedo and necktie. I opted for a necktie instead of a bow tie because I always wondered how a bow tie was more formal than a necktie.

"Is the Groom ready?" A staff member asks.

"Y-yes, I'm ready." I stutter.

"We need you on the set now. Please follow me." The staff member says before leading me to the set.

"Here's the groom." The staff member tells Iori-san as I fix the white gloves I'm wearing.

"Thanks." Iori-san thanks the staff member then turns to me. "You look good in that tuxedo (Y/N)-san."

"T-thank you." I say.

"Hey, don't be so nervous and be confident okay?" Iori-san pats my shoulder and I nod in reply.

"You look so handsome (Y/N)!" I turn and see Alisa with a huge grin on her face. "Wait, let me take a picture."

I could only sigh as I stand still and let Alisa take a picture of me.

"There we go." Alisa says after taking the picture.

"You look good (Y/N)-san. I can see why Eve-san suggested you. Although I think it's more than just that." Takeba-san says with a small knowing smile and all I can do is let out a nervous chuckle.

"The Bride is ready!" A staff member announces and we all turn to look at Eve.

I have no words. I already expected her to look beautiful in a wedding dress, but the reality is more than I imagined and I'm stunned silent with how beautiful she looks.

"Stunned silent are we?" Alisa says. In the corner of my eye I can see that Alisa has a teasing smirk on her face but my sights are still focused on Eve.

"How do I look (Y/N)-san?" Eve asks me shyly.

"Eve, you look... beautiful. That's the only word I can use." I answer honestly as I keep looking at her while a blush forms on my face.

"Thank you... You look handsome as well (Y/N)-san." Eve says with a blush on her face.

We continue looking at each other for a few more seconds before a loud clapping snaps us out of it.

"Sorry to interrupt your admiring of each other, but we have photo shoot to do." Iori-san says.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry."

Eve and I apologize to Iori-san. Then I notice the rest of Pastel Palettes with Alisa who are looking at me and Eve with jealousy. I really need to talk to them after this is over before something bad happens.

"It's alright. Let's get started shall we? Places everyone!" Iori-san announces and everyone moves into place.

"The First scene will be the bride and groom exchanging vows!" Iori-san says then turns to me and Eve. "You two will face each other in front of the pastor and hold each others hands while looking into each other's eyes. Okay?"

Eve and I nod in agreement.

"Great! Get to your places." Iori-san says.

Eve and I take our places in front of the pastor. I'm feeling nervous so I take a couple of deep breaths and try to calm myself down.

"(Y/N)-san, don't be nervous. Try to relax. We won't be able to get a good photo unless you act natural. Let Bushido guide you and you'll be fine!" Eve says.

"I-I'll try." I say nervously.

"Don't worry, I'm nervous too, since this is my first time doing something like this. But knowing that I'll be doing this with you puts me at ease and makes me excited." Eve says with a smile. That's right, I'm doing this for Eve. I should do my best.

"Yeah, let's do our best and make this a success." I say with determination.

"Yes!" Eve exclaims.

"Wakamiya-san, (Y/N)-san, move closer please." Iori-san instructs us and we move closer to each other. "Remember: try to relax and act natural."

"Now hold each other's hands and look into each other's eyes with affection." Iori-san follows up. I decide to take the initiative and take a hold of Eve's hands, surprising her. I give her a comforting smile then she smiles back and holds onto my hands. We both look into each others eyes as we keep smiling and I can see affection in her eyes.

"That's great! Stay like that." Iori-san exclaims then he takes the picture a second later. "Good!"

"You two Keep this up and we'll have some great pictures for the magazine!" Iori-san says happily.

--------------------

5 hours later

We continued taking photos for different wedding scenes. Such as the bride walking down the aisle, putting the rings on each other's fingers and the bouquet toss. It was quite hard, we had to do multiple takes of certain scenes and I found myself nervous the whole time, but I was able to pull through. We were able to see the photos and they turned out pretty good, Iori-san will even give us some copies.

I'm at a secluded and quiet part of the church that has a water fountain. I went here to calm down after the photo shoot. I could still feel the nervousness and excitement.

"There you are (Y/N)-san." I turn around and see that Eve followed me.

"Hey Eve." I greet her.

"What are you doing here?" Eve asks me.

"Calming down." I reply.

"Did you have fun (Y/N)-san?"

"I actually did, despite how nervous I was." I scratch the back of my neck.

"Me too! Doing the photo shoot with you was much more fun than I expected."

"That's great."

"(Y/N)-san." Eve calls to me in a quiet voice.

"Yes Eve?"

"Can I ask you for another favor?"

"What is it?"

"Well, we took photos of almost every scene in a wedding expect for the most important one and um..." Eve trails off as she begins to blush.

"Are you asking me to kiss you?" I state in a straightforward manner.

"Yes..." Eve says quietly as she blushes even more. How can I even say no to her. Seriously, I think these girls already have me wrapped around their fingers, and I'm not even dating any of them yet.

"Eve." I face Eve and hold her chin, forcing her to look at me. I move my hand to the back of her head and the other on her waist and lean in to kiss her. Eve puts her arms around my neck and also leans in. Our lips touch and we kiss. We keep kissing and parted when we needed to breathe.

"How was that?" I ask.

"That was even better than I imagined." Eve says as she lays her head on my chest.

"Thank you for accepting my request." Eve adds.

"For some reason, I can't say no to you girls." I admit.

"Is that so?" Eve says.

"Let's head back." I suggest.

"Okay." Eve nods then we return to the set.

I look for Aya, Hina, Maya and Chisato. I spot them with Alisa and approach them.

"Can I talk to you four? Right now." I ask them.

"What is it about?" Chisato asks.

"About you're jealousy." I reply.

"What do you mea-" I cut Chisato off.

"Follow me, NOW." I tell them firmly and I walk off.

"Follow him, NOW." Alisa tells them firmly and they follow me.

"Alisa-san, what's going on?" Eve asks Alisa concerned

"Don't worry Eve, it's fine." Alisa assures Eve.

I lead the 4 of them to the fountain. I stop and take a deep breath before turning to face them.

"I'm disappointed in you four." I say with a scowl on my face and they look guilty.

"Did I or did I not tell you that I don't want to be a reason for ruining your friendship with each other?" I ask them.

"You did." Aya answers.

"So why are you all acting jealous?" I ask them.

"We thought that Eve-chan was trying to get ahead of us by using the photo shoot to get closer to you." Hina says.

"We believed that she was being unfair." Maya adds.

"We were afraid that Eve-chan might suddenly take you." Chisato says.

"I told you didn't I? That no matter what happens, you'll all be friends." I tell them sadly. "I don't want to be a reason for you all to fight."

"We're sorry (Y/N)." Aya says with tears forming in her eyes. "Please don't hate us."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry as well."

"We apologize (Y/N), please forgive us."

Hina, Maya and Chisato also apologize.

"Alright, I forgive you. Just promise me that this won't happen again." I tell them. "Aya please don't cry."

"Okay." Aya wipes away the tears forming in her eyes.

"I want you all to apologize to Eve as well." I say to them.

"Of course, we owe Eve-chan an apology as well." Chisato says as the others nod in agreement.

"Good, now let's head back." I say before leading the girls back to the set.

"Done talking?" Alisa asks me.

"Yup." I reply to her.

"I'm sorry!" Eve suddenly says to the other members of Pastel Palettes.

"Wha-, Eve-chan?" Aya says, surprised with Eve's sudden action.

"Alisa-san told me that I was making you all jealous. I'm sorry that I didn't consider your feelings." Eve explains to them.

"Eve-chan we're the one's who should be sorry." Chisato says.

"Yeah, we were acting jealous when we should have been supporting you." Hina follows.

"That's right. We were being immature." Maya says.

"Please forgive us Eve-chan." Aya tells Eve.

"But-" Eve tries to talk but I cut her off, knowing that this was going to take a while unless I step in.

"How about everyone's sorry and make up?" I suggest.

"That's right, no need to go around in circles." Alisa adds.

"(Y/N) and Alisa-chan are right. Let's all just make up." Chisato says as they all agree.

"Jeez, this is all you're fault (Y/N), for making us want you~." Hina says.

"Oh, come on. Not this..." I say with an exasperated sigh and the girls all giggle at my expense.

"That's right! I talked with Takeba-san and Iori-san and they said that you can try on a wedding dress and have your picture taken." Eve tells Pastel Palettes.

"Really?!" Aya asks excitedly.

"But aren't they already packing up?" Chisato says.

"We have some time." Takeba-san approaches the group. "Consider it a favor from Eve-san."

"Really? That's boppin'! Let's all try out a wedding dress!" Hina says excitedly.

"Eh, but I won't look good in one." Maya says.

"Come on Maya-san. I'm sure you'll look great in one." Eve tries to encourage Maya.

"That's right Maya-chan, come on." Chisato says as she and Eve drag Maya to the dressing room followed by Aya and Hina.

"And you're going to be in each of their photos as the groom." Alisa tells me.

"Wait... What?!" I exclaim.

"That was the agreement. You don't wanna disappoint the girls now do you?" Alisa says with a smirk.

"Aren't we a popular young lad." Iori-san says, patting my shoulder and I can only sigh in response.

"What about you? Not gonna try a dress?" I ask Alisa.

"No thanks, I'm good." Alisa shakes her head sideways.

--------------------

45 minutes later

I had the stylists fix my appearance up a bit while waiting for the girls as Iori-san sets up his camera. Soon the girls emerge from the dressing room, each wearing a wedding dress and they all look beautiful. For the second time of the day, I'm stunned silent.

"Talk about lightning striking the same place twice." Alisa says looking amused.

"Shut up." I tell Alisa out of embarrassment.

"How do we look (Y/N)." Aya asks me.

"You all look beautiful." I answer with a blush on my face.

"Who looks the best?" Hina asks with a teasing smirk. Now that's a dangerous question to answer.

"I refuse to answer. You all do." I reply and they all giggle in response.

"Well we don't have much time, so let's get this done shall we?" Iori-san says.

I take a photo with each of the girls in the same way as the first scene I did with Eve. Facing each other while holding each other's hands and looking into each other's eyes with affection. While posing for the photo with each girl, we each had a smile and I could see the affection in their eyes. After having a photo with each of the girls, Iori-san had copies made for us. With everything said and done, we changed back into our clothes and went home together. The girls excitedly talked about the photo shoot and how they wanted their real weddings to go. As for me, I was too tired to join the conversation. This is certainly a day I won't forget.

--------------------

Author's Notes

This chapter is done and I hope you enjoyed it.

I actually felt drowsy and fell asleep a couple of times while writing this. Not to mention I was not feeling well at times. Must be due to my new medications.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 295 22
"You'll always be my rebellious flower, you know that?" Ever since they met, (Y/N) managed to form a special bond with Mitake Ran and the other memb...
9.2K 204 24
Y/N and Yukina are two childhood friends who share the same dream: to perform at Future World Fes. With Y/N's help, Yukina finally assembles her band...
fire By lilmmel

Fanfiction

973 44 23
IF YO like BANGCHAN THIS IS PERFECT FOR YOU (and no it's not really a love triangle don't worry cause I hate that trope too, but we will have a li...
145K 4.3K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...