โœ”๏ธŽ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š |...

By shaesen

โ What's your name? โž โ If I told you that, I would have to kill you sweetie โž ... More

๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š - ๐™ก๐™š๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ญ
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
things I need to say
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
EXTRACHAPTER ~ The Wedding
~ EXTRA CHAPTER ~

twenty eight

19.3K 677 197
By shaesen

injured

Felix pov: the night before.
I was running down the hallway when I got pulled into a room by a strong hand. I watched as the people chasing me went straight past.

"Who is it?" I called out. Whoever it was was clearly helping me but I didn't know who it could be. Changbin and Hyunjin had already left.

"That doesn't matter for now" the voice called out.

"We need to get out of here first." It said again.

It was a male voice, so it wasn't Y/n. I felt kind of sad about that. I wished she would of came up to me and hugged me telling me that she didn't love Yoongi, and that she wanted to marry me instead even if it was impossible. I missed her touch and company so much. She was so adorable but also beautiful and I needed her. Just the thought of her being with that monster made me disgusted.

The guy who was with me led me out of the dark room and we started to run towards a back door. He told me to keep running when we heard footsteps. He must of stayed behind. I did what he said and went straight out the door. Finally I was out of the building.

I was waiting there for a couple of minutes and saw a figure come out of the building. I hid in case it was Jimin, Suga or Jhope.
"Felix!" The voice called out, which gave me shivers. Whoever this guy is, he knows my name. I slowly stepped out and looked at the person in front of me.
He walked out of the shadow that was on his face and gave me a big smile.
I couldn't believe it.

It was Joshua, after all these years, there he was.

"Joshua?" I called out.

He ran up to me and gave me a long hug.
"I have missed you so much," he said almost squeezing me a bit too hard.

"Same, I don't know how I managed without you, I needed you so much at times, but I couldn't call out to you."

"I'm here now, and I am here for good we need to get back at those people who killed the rest of our family." I felt a pull on my heart as I thought of Jessica and my parents.
"How did you manage to send me letters?" I asked him curious.

"I have my ways," he replied.

I thought back to the letter he sent me when he watched them kill Jessica in front of him. I don't know why someone would be so sick to do that, Joshua had wrote down one name who had done it, and that was Yoongi. And I wasn't letting him get away with that, he caused us all so much pain.

"Come on we need to get out of here before they find us."

"Lets go to my house, all my members should be there."

"How many men do you have?"

"Only about nine, maybe a few more actually."

"That will have to do," Joshua said to me. I still couldn't believe he was here next to me.
As he tried to move he collapsed for a moment.

"Are you alright Josh?" I asked him.
I supported him and then I saw blood on spreading on his trousers.

"Your bleeding! What happened?"

"Jimin, he wouldn't let me get away without any damage." He laughed through gritted teeth.

"Forget the house we need to go to a hospital."

"I can't.. I still don't have an identity."

I panicked and tried to think what we could do.

"Listen I will be fine, just take me to your house and I will figure out something when we get there, It's in my leg so it's not too serious at the moment."

I thought about it and it was very risky and dangerous. Josh was older than me and quite a heavy guy from what I remember, but I have to try.

"Okay then."

I picked him up carefully being careful of his wound. He was holding cloth to it to stop the blood flow. I could take him to our medical room and I could get Woojin and Seungmin to look at him and to check it he was okay. They would have to do something to stop the blood. I wasn't a medical expert so I had no clue what to do. I just walked a long way till we got to my house. My legs wanted to collapse but I would not give up on my brother.

"Hang in there." I said to him as I slammed open the doors to my house.

I had almost forgotten that Minho had left for America, it would be much harder without him but at least he was safe.
"Help!" I screamed out. None of my mates knew my real name or anything about my past life. Anytime they would ask I would just change the conversation or get angry that they asked. I still can't believe I told Y/n a lot of things when I hardly even knew her. It just shows what love does to you. I saw Chan running into the room with Jisung.

(Woooo Yellow woood!!)
"Are you alright boss? Who's he and what happened?"

"I will explain later, someone go get Seungmin and Woojin! And someone help me take him to our medical room."

We finally had got Josh on the bed and Woojin started to help his wound. Josh looked in pain and I felt sorry for him. It hurt me to see him hurt, why couldn't I have gotten shot in the leg instead. Chan grabbed my shoulder and gently pulled me outside while closing the door.

I look at him with a questioning look,

"What?" I asked him.

"I don't know who that guy in there is, but are you sure he is someone we can trust?"

"I am positive."

"How?"

I thought about telling him right there on the spot but I thought it would be best to wait. I shook my head and just whispered to him.
"Go get everybody and then bring them in this room and I will explain."

Chan looked back at me and then nodded, quickly running off into the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.7K 41
[Completed] "Never thought running away would give me a family" --------------------- Stray kids AU #Hyunlix #Minsung Highest rankings : [1-11-2022]...
401K 21.1K 70
"-Why do you always drink wine at parties?" "-That's how I count my members and signal them it's time to withdraw." Both Mafia and the police are af...
1.6M 57.1K 29
"how have you never held a gun before?" - DISCLAIMER: profanity, homicide, organized crime - #1 in chan | january 8, 2020 #1 in felix | september 11...
86.9K 2.4K 24
disclaimer: discontinued! and also written poorly because I just started writing at the time so be warned of how bad it is ๐Ÿ’€ read at your own risk b...